I can't believe I'm buying an entire game because of one DLC character

I can't believe I'm buying an entire game because of one DLC character.

Attached: 15_kaiba01.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OlNKXyb6Og&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ekN9gbgRSig
youtu.be/oYzmkTv0las
youtu.be/fQpP-lMwNZ0
multichannel.com/pr-feed/4k-media-konami-gaming-titles
instagram.com/p/BL-vpcBgD0s/
youtube.com/watch?v=Akj_YtusxHE
youtube.com/watch?v=jyJaCK6VzpE
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU
youtube.com/watch?v=A16Ilypv624
youtube.com/watch?v=VZhDs5yegkI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jsc6g88Xz8
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401621809
youtube.com/watch?v=r7C6ITLowYM
youtube.com/watch?v=1oISqn135sE
youtube.com/watch?v=6uPxV26M-hA
youtube.com/watch?v=aaKCC2H9aJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=8OlNKXyb6Og&t
Pls don't game is very bad. One of the 3 games i have pirated

I've done that before!

Scum! Judgement Cut! Slash!

Just play fucking Blue Eyes

No. I want to kill people with trading cards.

Attached: 1524006414041.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

>You will conquer the world using fucking card games
>You will influence AyyLien species using children card games

Does
Does this take place in the real world? Like not a dream or alternate dimension or VR?

Attached: sighs.gif (220x220, 602K)

Was it autism?

>ancient egyptian dimensional travel with magic
>guy chosen to handle said dimensions saves some kid
>kid now has a way to make mean people go to a different dimension where they just disintegrate
>kaiba's ego literally stops this ancient magical force
>ego so strong he can manifest a fucking god card out of thin air
>wasnt satisfied with the turnout of his plan so much so that he makes modifications to his already futuristic technology to recreate this dimensional travel
>just to duel the ancient egyptian pharaoh
>which he probably still lost to anyway since he literally has not beaten him to this day

You shouldn't, the game blows and Kaiba would want to be free DLC so everyone can see how much better he is than everyone else.
The planes, pilot, fire and explosion are all Solid Vision, aka it's just as "fake" as the monsters that appear in duels.

Attached: 1512252709846.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Real world. Its literally nothing compared to the shit Kaiba pulled early in the manga, the pharoah did early in the manga or during the movie when the third MC's herm spirit card waifu casually shoots magic lasers into a crowd

Yes.

Attached: AGiantCommercial.jpg (1929x2431, 3.18M)

thats it im rewatching this movie again
it has no right to be this fucking good

It is the real world but apparently new duel disk can basically project a illusion directly into your mind

I have it on DVR

does 4kids censor anything?

No. They make it better.

Attached: illust_72732887_20190309_112523.jpg (700x700, 360K)

The situation generated a LOT of panic and it could've ended in tragedy with people rushing towards safety in a stampede only for the sake of showing off.

How so?

Just more free publicity for the GOAT rival.

why is kaiba so fun to watch its so fucking dumb everything he does

By being 4Kids.

Attached: tumblr_okxwefvsAy1qfs3zqo2_250.gif (250x250, 1.28M)

The new Ace Combat anime is lookin sweet man

Because he's the best, obligatory image.

Attached: 1520987949871.png (1314x412, 85K)

that can't be legit, sounds too gay for 4kids

They replace all the pseudo-philosophical nonsense from with Kaiba ranting about how real life is a terrible game and how he would fire the person that created it if he could.

Kaiba interrupted all digital communication in Domino City to broadcast a commercial for his three-man tournament.
His security network can track down people who can teleport between dimensions and he has wiretapped every residence and business.
He stands in the middle of busy intersections to talk to high school kids and no one bats an eye. I think everyone has accepted it since he owns everything in the city.

Attached: 1U.png (1227x877, 2.1M)

The DLC list for this game outside of Kaiba is pretty enraging. All I wanted was Tsuna literally no one wanted Buu to be playable unless it's Super Buu

>Jump Force - Master Chief from Halo Playable Character Gameplay (MODS) (EPIC)
HIRE THIS MAN

>yugi looks visibly older
>and taller
>probably gets to bang tea now
>bakura still pussy magnet but probably gay
>tristan still doesnt duel
>joey looks like a prettyboy now
>tea is literally just walking tits
>kaiba looks like he was animated by a different studio with the majority of the budget and everything else was pasted in
this movie is such a strange thing

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

that does sound ridiculous

Did Kaiba just kill one of his own pilots just to make a dramatic entrance?

>tea
>joey
>tristan

I think you mean Anzu, Jonouchi and Honda.

The Mokuba redesign is fucking GOAT

Attached: Mokuba_Kaiba-DSOD.png (1280x720, 662K)

I think it was a realistic hologram, like the monsters

no user i drive a honda

Was it autism?

why does he take a children card game so seriously?

the fuck is this spirit all about anyways?

this isnt balanced

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

The better version can destroy any card that doesn't have defense against effects

Attached: blue_eyes_alternative_ultimate_dragon_by_726312107_dcx1d22-pre.png (740x1079, 1.37M)

And I drink tea, so.

i have to wonder if kaiba explicitly had these made just to break the rules officially and still lost

I didn't expect to be downloading a fucking Yugioh movie today.

you should be downloading forbidden memories and getting good

His previous incarnation's girlfriend used her soul to become a monster to protect him. Also he was Atem's cousin. And honestly, Kaiba just loves games in general, but especially games where he gets to beat and humiliate people.

>you can target 2 or 3 cards instead
I love how casual that sounds. Just "Yeah, destroy it. Maybe destroy a couple more, it's whatever."

>duke has to work in a mall because his not-duel monsters game failed

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Joke's on you, I used to have the old Yugioh games.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 759K)

Its funny because this card isnt good

He looks like he's 1 pair of striped stockings away from being the next fotm waifu.

yeah but that one sucks. the best is forbidden memories

Is there any fictional character that can even hold a candle to Kaiba's sheer autism?

Nobody feminizes the Duke

You think Mokuba is going to get all the pussy when he grows up?

Attached: 59886723_p0.png (1020x971, 873K)

Wait...
>was this real?
>did kaiba kill a dude?
>is the fucking ultimate dragon real?
>was the pilot kaiba to perform a dramatic entrance?
>how the fuck did he think this was ok

Questions up the ass for this scene alone

And all of them are answered by knowing that he's Kaiba.

I think Mokuba is going to BE the pussy, if that VR season is anything to go by

How the fuck..

Don’t question Kaiba’s ego

He didn't do nuffin.

Attached: 845D0D90-2103-4B86-A7BE-7991680CC706.png (750x1334, 1.33M)

Way better than neo blue eyes

God this is ugly. Over designed as fuck. Let's just add glowing bulbs and sharp points everywhere!

The world is simply a vehicle for Kaibas infinite autism

In the Movie, he isnt very different from the fandub version of him. Methinks a certain company took inspiration from them.

Nah. No one I've seen is so driven to kick someone's ass who kicked theirs like kaiba is.

The Battle City tournament season is still the best season, we all agree right?

It’s funny when you realize that Kaiba’s “solid hologram” technology became the basis for Leo Akaba’s ARC system which actual made it possible to wage war with cards

Takahashi's artstyle isn't for everyone these days. I think his humans are better than his monsters.

Attached: RedEyesAlternativeBlackDragon-20TH-JP-OP.png (407x593, 635K)

>>how the fuck did he think this was ok

it's all holograms

I wonder if Kaiba had something to do with LINKS too

What the hell is that? Neo red eyes?

It’s suposoed to be a joke on how ridiculous Yugi’s hairstyle is and the fact that I never loses shape

gee Kaz lay off the wire lines

>loaded field
>its all shit
kaiba is in for it now

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Yea and it's ass because it doesn't take the name Red Eyes Black Dragon while on the field.
Whenever they try fixing day magician or red eyes decks they always fuck up somehow

He’s autism personified and given a massive stiffy for dragons and card games. It’s as if the full collective of fa/tg/uys all fused together and said fusion decided to run a tabletop game company.

It's a new monster they had Takahashi (the creator of YGO) do artwork for, just like the Blue Eyes.
>He doesn't know

Attached: DarkMagician-JMPS-EN-UR-LE.png (475x692, 603K)

This is the best part of the entire film.

Attached: image0.jpg (714x861, 133K)

Super advanced hologram

Everything about that was fucking amazing.

this man's autism is unmatched

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

>Tfw we never get any new dark magician girl art because Takahashi has told them he refuses to censor it anymore and refuses to allow it to be censored

Amazing.

That's right Kaiba. The body is just a vessel for the skeleton.

the music was the shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=ekN9gbgRSig

a) is this sub or dub
b) do I need to have read the manga, cause I know this is a sequel to that. I've not seen much of DM

I was always under the understanding that the God were uneffected by anything save themselves. So no matter what condition you placed on the field, they could simply ignore it

But then I remember Nightmare Steelcage, Magica Cylinder, and the Magnet Card. Granted those were all instances with Slifer

That’s the sub, but it was also dubbed
You probably don’t need to watch all of DM. Just know how it ends

Guys how do i be just like Kaiba?

Attached: 1551850524337.gif (460x345, 492K)

All you need to know is that in the manga Kaiba was not present at the duel between Yugi and Atem like he was in the anime.

Attached: KaibaCorp_Space_Station.png (985x559, 772K)

dab on your enemies after every victory

Attached: 1522196035678.png (540x406, 253K)

It was conditional like
>Continous spell/trap and effect are negated
>Normal spell only had effect for one turn

Get adopted by a CEO

In the anime all of their effects are way different and they have too many. Officially, Obelisk is the only God card that can't be targeted by effects (but he still loses to effects that don't target).
It's the sub but he says pretty much the same thing in the dub. The movie is far enough away from the ending of the series that it doesn't really matter, all you have to know is that unlike in the anime, Kaiba never saw the Ceremonial Duel between Atem and Yugi in the manga and never gets closure.

Well first you have to have a massive fetish for dragons, technology, and a kid’s card game.
It’s subbed and dubbed. Subbed is more serious, dubbed they went ham with Kaiba’s ego. I recommend the dub just because of that.

could be worse, i bought an entire console for 1 single game.

Work out and forsake pussy for trading cards. Look at those natty abs.

Attached: Tumblr_oqsypynkez1uax6y9o1_500.png (500x495, 335K)

Kaiba alone made Yu-gi-oh.
They should have just called it Kai-ba-oh

Attached: 23422.jpg (500x500, 205K)

>In order to solve ancient puzzle we are going to build a space elevator and a station.
The shareholder board must have been livid because he was going to do it whatever they said

This is a reminder that Kaiba is a godly role model and if you don't take after almost everything he stands for then you're a retard

Attached: 1548196181343.png (600x632, 247K)

Like anyone could ever stop him in the first place. I bet he’d have everyone on his board of directors in a tournament and the winner gets to pitch his idea.

oh god it spells out KC.

It's really incredible that Kaiba even exists as a character. He was designed as one of many one-off asshole-of-the-week villains in the original Yu-Gi-Oh manga chapters, but the game he happened to be playing with Yugi got so popular that it became the focus of the manga, and Kaiba was brought in again with it.

Vegeta went from villain to main character on popularity, but he was the final boss of the first arc after Dragonball's second time skip. Kaiba could've easily been some literally-who in the history of shonen manga, especially since without Duel Monsters Yu-Gi-Oh wouldn't have been as big as it was in the first place.

Attached: 1514240675097.png (674x666, 461K)

You can call me Nobody.

Attached: file.png (280x860, 472K)

>be me
>work in Kaiba Corp HR for six years
>my direct supervisor is a 14 year old because nepotism and our CEO lost a card game and now none of us are getting our Christmas bonus

Attached: 1130a2ec7d02bfd2b4c0813813eafeab.jpg (533x600, 41K)

>The movie is far enough away from the ending of the series that it doesn't really matter, all you have to know is that unlike in the anime, Kaiba never saw the Ceremonial Duel between Atem and Yugi in the manga and never gets closure.
Well I only vaguely know of this duel, but I might watch the sub first and the dub later if I'm in the mood for a film then. Sounds like a fun time.

Put it on card and sell it
Dubs decide its archtype

Kaiba is the only character in the series to never lose a fistfight. He can pick up and throw Mokuba with one arm. Dude is fucking ripped.

Needs some titty.

Wasn't Kaiba fucking studying with them in the same school at the start of the anime?

Fairy type

To be fair. Mokuba and Seto were groomed to have excellent business sense by Gozaburo. The board of directors had their issues with Seto changing them from military to gaming but clearly that only led the company to further success so no one would really question their decisions anymore since they clearly know what they’re doing

Only Schroeder Corp, knew gaming was a huge untapped market

Watching this new movie right now because of this thread. Tea got THICC, bros. What happen?

Your penis looks like...that? I was expecting Obelisk and instead I got Little D. Pathetic.

Attached: 0cef115746acaafc193d511fe84d326f.jpg (2027x2969, 2.06M)

I dunno why he was there for DM but for season zero he was there looming for rare cards

This would have 66 if it was allowed. The motion passes.

I summon Lord of D!

KAIBA, KAIBA, KAIBA!

youtu.be/oYzmkTv0las

Get 10 lifetimes worth of money and focus it all on some super autist goal that makes no literal sense to anyone but you. Kinda like Elon musk but way more of a prick.

El ayuwoki...

Wut movie?

Gg

Red-eyes

Because he gets away with it.

You're still getting the Dragon Flute, bitch. Or else I'm gonna fuck your brother.

Attached: 1501543706302.jpg (1022x766, 184K)

What did Kaiba mean by this?

Best lawyers on planet kaiba

>Vrains alfa version 0.0.0.0.1

WTF I love Duke now.

>Kaiba literally summons Obelisk from nothing through willpower alone

There will never be a rival more based than Kaiba

>Takahashi protecting his magnum opus from pointless shit

Good man

Attached: 1414608314157.gif (500x500, 58K)

I guess you can say he literally screwed the rules.
Because he has money.

i didnt plan to accidentally fuel some trap duke material
good work

>Solve ancient puzzle

What puzzle? Kaiba's just trying to create a way to get to the Egyptian afterlife to rematch Atem.

That is a class not an archtype

Just make dungeon dice into cards

don't do it user
its a bad game
like really bad
just pirate it if you want to play it

No. He initially thinks he needs to solve the Puzzle to bring the Pharoah back. Little Yugi convimce him he’s gone for good and I’m the credit so decides to say fuck it and go into the Egyptian afterlife instead

kek, based Kaiba.

Too bad he never managed to win against Yugi the fucking cheater.

I'd applaud the fuck out of that.

Buy all the most expensive cards and still lose

That was pretty awesome. Last time I was excited about a mod involving Halo, it was that old machinima of Halo vs Metroid.

>you just know

Not his fault that Yugi top decks him EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

That defeats the point.

>There will never be a rival more based than Kaiba
Fucking GOES Into the Spirit world. The God Damn Afterlife ffs to duel the pharaoh at the end of the movie. Kiaba is fucking based.

Even then he's still a shitter that only wins because he has all the expensive cards and gave everyone else shit for it

Kaiba also has his fair share of topdecks, the bullshit bkue eyes against Pegasus for example.
Sometimes I wonder if the shit they pull off would be more credible if they didn't shuffle their decks.

Why did they draw his face so feminine?

One of the Millennium Puzzle's powers is to manipulate luck-based events and the top card of the deck in dire situations.
The puzzle doesn't just do this for Atem, but also for his friends. Example: Time Wizard's effect worked 100% of the time when Yugi was present. The one time Yugi was not present, it didn't work.
It's not unreasonable to assume that the puzzle gave Kaiba the card he needed in that moment.

Feeling too lazy to keep the necklace.

Attached: file.png (280x860, 466K)

>duke is stacked
shit

What deck would she run?

>Atem shows up just as yugi is about to die
>slaps Ma'at onto the field
>onebangs the literal embodiment of evil
>the fucking millennium necklace explodes
name a single more bullshit asspull

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Kaiba didn't create fem Mokuba
The five idiots did.

Oh I'll give >her a necklace.

Attached: WhenYouKnowYou'reGoingGayInTheLastEpisode.gif (250x291, 70K)

Rank the Kaibas.

Attached: illust_62975402_20181022_214042.jpg (1458x1015, 184K)

the fastest way to a mans heart is through his dick
why not make mokuba a girl to fuck with kaiba

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

look at this FEMININE Duke

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>ZEXAL
>main character literally creates the card he wants out of nothing

The real question is starting to look like why not make Duke a Duchess?

No Green Kaiba...

Attached: Jump Force.jpg (1300x3860, 1.39M)

EGAO

look at this delicious flat chest

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Why was Kaiba ever green?

>the s[ace station literally shows the kaiba corp logo
how did i miss this 5 times

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

I laughed so hard at this shit that my coworkers thought I was crazy.

Godammit kaiba.

What Yugi does is objectively not cheating, because heart of the cards doesn't shift your cards position; it only makes it so that your cards always end up in the order you'll need after shuffling.

Would you let her peg you?

Attached: 0d54069c7eac0d441417b30e67c7a561.jpg (1360x2048, 329K)

uh judge i think this deck is stacked

Kaiba legit has the biggest and most powerful autism in anime.

Why does everyone like Kaiba so much?

how can you not
even season 0 kaiba is pure magic

Attached: Kaiba being Kaiba.jpg (1500x1875, 382K)

>pussy
I sure hope you meant to type dick

Because he weaponized his autism to become one of the most wealthy and influential people on the planet through card games and the pursuit of more immersive card games.

>That part where Kaiba botnet's The Villian's Identity because he registered his actual name in the Duel Disk System and detected him as he left the city.
>Kaiba put tracking devices on every single person duelist in the city

Attached: 1517275045227.png (203x205, 53K)

Yes. This is why Vergil and Wesker ain’t got shit on Kaibas autism

He's unrepentant, willing to do anything for his success, is a self-made man who overpowered his own father with his sheer autism, but all he wants to do is beat people in card games and make money to advance technology so other people can beat each other at card games. His end goal is just his own entertainment.

Attached: 5yFKG0F.jpg (1290x3090, 843K)

Is this from the new movie?

Reminder that Kaiba dies a KISSLESS virgin.

I did not know i needed this

Attached: 1546263621413.jpg (480x236, 16K)

Women want to be fucked by him.
Men want to be him and probably fuck him and be fucked by him.

Attached: 441212.jpg (420x630, 255K)

How so?

Now that's the good shit

based card made of fucking steel

It's like two years old but yeah.

Yes and its amazing.
The best type of OG pandering you could ask for in a movie.

A gun's hammer doesn't have too much force behind it. A card would be enough to stop it from striking.

>The five ugly rich balding men wanted to dress up and fuck the shit out of mokuba turning him into a cocksleeve

Good Lord. How disgusting.

Too many requirements. Modern Yu-Gi-Oh is based off of killing your opponent in the first couple of turns, optimally 1 turn, most of the time two turns, and the opponent needs to have a counter to those common strategies.

Lies. He used his technology to fuck his Blue Eyes. That was the whole point.

Question. Did yugi win against Kaiba in the movie?

Bro it would fire

>Literally makes no contact
>Jams

Nope

you could easily summon it with guardragon argapain with the right board

Attached: 51TQVYEPoBL.jpg (343x500, 54K)

Prove it

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.23_[2017.0 (1920x1080, 646K)

It's 4K Media.

Attached: bomberman.jpg (300x300, 8K)

I'm just in awe the lengths this man will go for his card games

Attached: 1494274753195.jpg (1024x853, 420K)

Little Yugi? Technically no. The power shut off before Kaiba's Life Points hit 0, so the duel would've been thrown out most likely. But given his face down card was Polymerization and the smirk on his face as the number ticks down you can guess the outcome.
If you mean Atem in the duel they don't show at the end, who knows. Either way Kaiba goes back to the real world and plays 4D Chess with Yugi on his space elevator, or so implies Takahashi's artwork.

I don't. Derailed a good manga.

Obligatory

Attached: Kaiba goes beyond DIO.png (1400x456, 137K)

You could also make Kaibas modern Blue eyes Deck work if the opponent is a drooling retard and lets you setup

Running blue eyes guardragon you can fill you board with 3k monster including Alternative ultimate with full effect

It works well enough depending on the gun.

youtu.be/fQpP-lMwNZ0

Attached: 5f6.gif (436x320, 805K)

So what’s the best deck to run now? Are toons vitable?

was this in the dub or did 4kids censor this? I don't recall seeing this on tv

it depends on the model of gun. the one closest to the anime is completely disabled

when have toons ever been viable

It's cut in the dub. He merely manhandles the guy upon meeting him for a little bit.

Waifu decks are good

>are toons viable
am i in duelist kingdom again?

4kids turned all the guns into fingers among other things

Attached: Card vs Gun.jpg (1584x4112, 1.22M)

Considering 4kids removed a bunch of other guns that showed up in the JP anime (Bandit Keith pulling one on Pegasus comes to mind) and all the other censoring they did to avoid implying death (laser buzzsaws send you to the shadow realm and definitely don't kill you), I think you can guess.

Kaiba is amazing. He's the kind of guy who'd come up for some kitchen table games, assume that he gets free red mana because the house he's at is in a mountainous area, and play 1 on 1 with an archenemy deck;

Toons werent even viable when the game took like a million turns

Go back to the afterlife Pegasus

NOT SO FAST

Attached: 1540710795500.jpg (333x493, 140K)

>You shouldn't, the game blows and Kaiba would want to be free DLC
The guy is a corporatist.

Would this stupid jet be able to fly irl?

Attached: 1517292991196.gif (403x298, 1.57M)

It's not fair

Attached: dmg.png (1063x585, 943K)

>forbidden memories uses the prototype ruleset
>its the most fun and most difficult game in the franchise as a result
i dont know about you but that game is completely fucking ridiculous and its so goddamn good
that OST is boner fuel too

did you know that falsebound kingdom has a speedrun page?

DOOOOOOOOOOON'T SAY IF I WERE YOU (SAY IF I WERE YOU)

Attached: BlueEyesShiningDragon-DPRP-EN-C-1E.png (300x436, 318K)

God the way he’s laughing about riding a fucking blue eyes jet is both hilarious, and heartwarming. You can tell his autism went full throttle during this.

God I forgot about the ankle saws.

By doing this.

Attached: 8b58acbd6dee2f5004d7fba086c2f45f1598488e_hq.jpg (479x358, 28K)

>have the ultimate power of god in your hand
>trash it for your waifu
a pure man like this could never lose

It doesn't look stupid at all. Its got stabilizers and huge wing area. It can.

Could Kaiba beat Madara?

Have the webm

Attached: 221163473.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

Absolutely.

with modern jet engines you could make a brick fly

Nigga Madara would be in sheer awe of Kaibas autism. He would probably leave because not even madara is that autistic.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Attached: tumblr_owayie89F21w6n2mbo1_r2_540.gif (540x810, 3M)

You can tell the writers were having a fun time writing this ridiculous shit.

What. Really? They play chess? Proof?

why does he look like a plastic figure?
even the eyes look painted

4kids didn't even exist at the time of the movie, it's 4K Media and konami lets them handle more than yugioh anime now.
multichannel.com/pr-feed/4k-media-konami-gaming-titles

Because he can actually back up the constant shittalking he spews.

that's what makes yugioh work: everyone involved is fully aware of what they're doing
it's also why Kaiba can exist, there's no need to hold back what so ever, they literally can't make him more ridiculous or over the top than the very premises of the series he's in

This was the first Japanse cut episode I watched.
>That Music
>That Voice acting

Yu-Gi-Oh DM can never be matched for this intensity.

Is Kaiba just the best character? I can't think of a better character in any game or anime.

EVEN YUGI IS AFRAID

Attached: SHOCK.png (224x421, 89K)

>I hope you know what you're doing big bro
>I was just hoping the same thing

4k is 4Kids, they pretty much handle the IP the exact same way they were before.

It's better out of context.

Attached: 2qlw0t5xsi201.png (625x479, 333K)

notch could've been kaiba if he'd just embraced what took him to the top instead of going all weird wannabe new money partier

This game looks like SHIT
Why did they greenlight such a SHITTY LOOKING GAME
Didnt anyone look at the game they were making and said hey, this look like SHIT, maybe we shouldnt use this retarded da

based chief proving he is worth of standing along the saints.

elon musk is kaiba, notch would've been more like pegasus probably

>come to my island for real life minecraft... heheheh

I never said their style of dubbing died. Though none of the staff is really the same at this point.

Shueisha want that MCU audience

>Built a space elevator in the shape of the Kaiba Corp logo.
>Invented hologram technology so powerful it is straight up superior to magic.
>Built a pod to send his soul to the afterlife Atem is in just so he can duel him again.
DSoD Kaiba is on a level no other rival character has yet to reach.

instagram.com/p/BL-vpcBgD0s/
Straight from Takahashi's official Instagram page.

If Elon Musk were Kaiba we'd be playing card games on Mars by now

Autistic dragon fucker

>Keith was hiding that gun the entire tournament
>Bodyguards can't even keep the additional spectators, who stole away on the boat anyway, from getting into Pegasus' Castle. Even getting locked out.
>Everybody is wandering around the Castle at Night
>Pegasus gets his eye ripped out in an assault at the very end of the Tournament.

The world of card games is a bizarre and Incompetent one.

Attached: 1524077696812.png (205x227, 5K)

>. I think his humans are better than his monsters
Not with those retarded hairstyles they're not.

Would Female Duke (or Female Duke (Male)) be better characters than Male Duke?

>"Who would do all this for their Waifu"
>Slowly look to my Waifu folder
Oh no

No, but Kaiba would be better as a woman for sure.

Attached: 25a224233ab09f5dc8c3ed7653700cd1.jpg (2027x2969, 1.06M)

Mai would have a rival for Joey's dick.

Attached: D-021_Crush_exposed.jpg (432x240, 109K)

We'd get a Gate Guardian archetype before toons ever become viable.

is this a real quote? I've tried to find the specific episode but I cant. kaiba would totally say something like that

Is Kaiba aware of his past life's dragon waifu?

I would pay for a female kaiba being tsundere towards joey.

so he died, painfully and slowly, after that right?

Set is not a woman.

movie pyramid of light.

Its like a superior Makise Kurisu. With infinitely more autism.

>Even as a girl people still pair Kaiba up with Joey
Fandoms are truly a strange thing.

Attached: 3252352.jpg (519x600, 121K)

I dont know man, maybe he'd be less hated. I mean just look at what the "translators" did to him in that fan patch for tag force special.
>lets have sexual intercourse
That a line otogi uses in the translation.

Season 4, against Alister in Duelist Kingdom

Kaiba is literally the biggest waifufag ever.

I wonder if Pegasus knew when he pretty much kidnapped Kaiba's waifu, raped her into a psychotic version of herself and sent her against Kaiba.

Jesus christ

Attached: 1536651872597.png (320x265, 90K)

fuck I forgot that movie existed. gonna have to watch it again. thanks!

Aigami's hair is pretty wicked, my dude.
In the anime he goes into the Memory World and sees all of it for himself, so he has to know. The manga, Kaiba is aware of what's going on but not that much.

Attached: 50223151_29307.jpg (1080x1080, 437K)

Not with that attitude.

Attached: 20181112_112917.jpg (431x602, 125K)

>kaiba is based on a real life autist

Attached: PSX_20190315_162716.jpg (780x675, 98K)

Not the first time 4kids decided to gag dub their own shit.

Kaiba needs to either:
>A. Resurrect his ancient egyptian dragon waifu if she isn't already reincarnated
>B. Build a machine that uses card games to find reincarnated souls and locate the modern incarnation of his dragon waifu

Imagine Kaiba doing his usual batshit ridiculous stuff and being actively encouraged by a loving, supporting partner.

What movie? I just started watching the sub recently and I really like the show cause its batshit crazy

I feel bad for Kaiba, he had a cute waifu that actually loved him back and he will never be able to be with her again (even if he doesn't care about her human version).

dark side of dimensions

Even though the shadow realm was mainly dubism it was unironically a neat idea

The cards in Yugioh are made of whatever material the writer feels at the time, sometimes they're tough wnough to cut through metal and then other times they're just paper

what are the chances Kaiba invented some kind of nano-spray capable of strengthening any material it's sprayed on to beyond steel levels
and then exclusively uses it to keep his card collection pristine?

Reminder that anyone who actually matters is and always was cheating like a motherfucker in that.

Here's a useful trick.

Attached: WebmTitle.webm (640x360, 271K)

He would actually make an okay dad...maybe.

Attached: 39967406_p14.jpg (480x1180, 82K)

goddamit now i need more rule 63 Kaiba
that design is cute

Not with any attitude at all.

He probably won't be all that over the top anymore if he's got a waifu. But god damn I want a movie where he somehow reincarnate her through the sheer power of autism alone.

>4chanX

>want to watch yugioh gx again
>180 episodes

I mean, I managed to watch through the whole of naruto but that shit took me like 3 years. Watching anime is a grind.

Imagine if he was exactly as over the top and she was 100% into it though. It'd be cute as fuck.

Why, what are the cool kids using these days?

I use nothing because I'm paranoid about people finding out I browse this site, even though I've been here for many years and nobody uses my computer but me. I also browse it in incognito mode for the same reason.

>he's not a cheater, he just has this magical power that manages to shuffle cards into the perfect spots every time!

I never got through all of GX. I stopped right before Yubel's duel or whatever. should I go back and finish it?

It's not a power. He can't do it on purpose, it just happens naturally. It's like saying someone who is so lucky things always go their way is cheating at life.

Pick one.

Attached: 20181120_194738.jpg (580x794, 258K)

Toons are decent with the right build, but nothing more than a rogue deck at best.

I can't even remember 98% of it which is why I want to watch it again. I just remember it being epic as fuck. The first episode is on YouTube for free and I watched it again recently. It reminded me of how much I loved the elemental heroes. I had that same deck when I was a kid.

bless you and your hard work user

elemental heroes were cool as fuck. I really enjoyed Jaden too. get your fucking game on.

chazz is the knock off kaiba tho

>Even added eyelashes
fuck you we dont deserve effort like this

Daily reminder Yugi's grandfather was a fucking chad in his old days.

Attached: yugi's chad grandpa.png (603x481, 355K)

This is the ancap future that I desire

Why is it that when artists are drawing het, they always draw Kaiba as the girl, and Joey always stays as a guy?

Attached: 1493942989553.png (245x438, 110K)

damn, solomon is a big guy

reminder that the dub gave kaiba his own edgy theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Akj_YtusxHE
gx was a treasure

Attached: 1539585166084.jpg (640x480, 202K)

time has not treated him well

Nah Judai ruined GX for me, blair a best.

So Kaiba is that kid, huh?

Attached: 1551119440046.jpg (300x222, 17K)

is there a gx abridged or something?
i wanna watch it for the dumb factor but then i remember there's characters like chumlee or whatever the fuck

tfw no winged kuriboh spirit partner

How come Joey never Fucked Mai?

Was it because he’s gay for Yugi?

I actually like this song, sue me.

Attached: 1509986814528.gif (460x345, 736K)

Mai is 24.

Attached: 2f3.gif (200x200, 90K)

So was Bakura better in the manga? His voice in the dub was amazing but he kept jobbing.

she was like 30 hanging out with teenagers

And?

Because fem Joey being a third-rate duelist that relies mostly on luck ends up making her pathetic, and not in a moe sort of way, while fem Kaiba being a successful hyper autist is still appealing.

alexis/asuka is basically female kaiba appearance wise
and it's great

my brother

Attached: __saotome_rei_yuu_gi_ou_gx_and_etc__12fa2796bf0d21a770e33f5024de7abe.jpg (450x600, 176K)

In Japan people shrink into midgets when they get old.

What's the lore behind Yugi and Kaiba looking like the ancient Yugi and Kaiba?

I think fem school delinquent Joey would be cute!

Attached: 1519337281099.png (265x479, 133K)

usopp confirmed yet?

Cute lesbians!

Attached: 112ee2170c808c29925da407a9d94727.jpg (1024x997, 176K)

Joey lost most of the school delinquent angle really quickly.

I thought they were literally descendants and wanted to be super clear cut about it

Who you calling 3rd rate?

Did Kaiba ever get to fuck his waifu?

Attached: file.png (1500x875, 1.65M)

Does it really count if you just happened to get reincarnated as the same sex as your lover from a past life?

No. He's just that pure.

>Blaustein is dead so Grandpa sounds weird
;_;

>kaiba is so gay for the pharaoh that the entire movie is so he can fight him but loses to normal yugi
>decides to create a time machine so he can go back in time and fight the real pharaoh
Stuff like this makes yaoi look hetero in comparison.

I don't know about you, but there's only one character in GX worthy of being my guy. Not that other characters weren't good, but he's easily my favorite, and it's a shame he never really got the recognition he deserved. But I think, deep down, we all like Misawa.

Attached: 1524616233159.jpg (1439x937, 81K)

>Yugi drowns in a harem of dark magic girls
>Kaiba want the D.
Idk which is more based

>TFW VR will never hit this level of immersion

>time machine
its actually the afterlife/another dimension

DINO DNA will always be my man

Attached: Tyranno_s4.jpg (640x480, 86K)

>Jonouchi keeps asking you for money to satiate her gambling addiction
>Usually pays you back in full and then some a week later
>Lately though she's been through a string of bad luck
>You can't really justify loaning anything else out at this point
>Desperate for money, she asks if you'd like to see some of her ultra rare trading cards

Unf

I'm not into zoophilia.

absolutely

>Kaiba want the D.

Attached: 71qEJpHtH9L._SY606_.jpg (409x606, 72K)

>His brain is too small to fuck a tiger

is there another show that can even start compare to the sheer autism of yu gi oh without feeling forced

I’m dead

Who do you think, Wheeler?

Attached: file.png (500x377, 397K)

wasnt there an entire story arc revolving around Kaiba Corporations shareholders or board of directors or something getting fed up with Kaiba pumping all his time and effort into card games and trapping him and all the other duelists in a VR simulation?

definitely Elon Musk

any way to do this from clover? or are there alternatives that let you reverse search?

Kaiba. The man who killed ideology.

Attached: zizek whoa.jpg (250x375, 28K)

Post Kaiba x Kisara
youtube.com/watch?v=jyJaCK6VzpE

>Tfw no drawing of Mai as cool wine aunt boomer

Reminder Manga Joey>>>>Anime Joey. Pic related

Attached: 56F55ABE-F4CD-4BDC-A425-09F0CE65B1CD.jpg (948x750, 355K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU

youtube.com/watch?v=A16Ilypv624

I love it

Attached: glitter.jpg (1731x969, 94K)

Honestly, I can’t think of 1.

The asspulls and logic of Yugioh make DBZ and fairy tale look sane

That's corruption of a minor. She'd get slammed in a heartbeat and its a shounen, so only the MC is allowed to get some. And takahack likes to keep romances open ended. Fuck him.

I would marry Joey.

Attached: 1492822902251.jpg (480x480, 27K)

All of cardfight vanguard after season 1.

DM and GX: Soul
Post-5Ds: Soulless

reminder: his name is fucking jounouchi

no, his autism is purely a construct of the male mind, and no woman would top his performance. fem-kaiba would be fun as parody though

OG>5Ds>GX>Everything else

You better be a girl (female)

The name is Joey Wheeler. He could have been a contender!

I don’t get GX. Why bother copy cat important items and even God cards if you’re just gonna keep it all under developed and blatant?

>DM is pretty consistent throughout
>GX starts really bad but gets godlike
>5D starts perfect but becomes bad, then good again.

You have GX backwards. The first half of season one is peak Yugioh.

He would be a good husband. He can fight with knives in his teeth and handicap himself, and still win

Attached: F1900FE6-19DF-47ED-85C6-4955DC0E67C6.jpg (1833x2750, 1023K)

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=VZhDs5yegkI

GOING FAST

>pulls a gun
A true American hero.

Despite it being
>Dub
This song was so fucking kino

Hell the fuck no

I’m still mad

Attached: 5BFFEEBE-A23A-47B5-B65A-88BF4B7851CC.jpg (640x960, 131K)

>tournament ends with shit like diamond swords coated in ricin and throwing real TNT at each other

>He doesn't like comfy high school YGO before all the insane shit with Sartorius trying to take over the world with a space satellite, Neos everywhere, and Yubel/Darkness
I have to go all out, just this once...

Attached: SlashDraw-BLRR-EN-UR-1E.png (474x695, 714K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Attached: ITSNOTFAIR.png (630x336, 203K)

Name a more kino moment: youtube.com/watch?v=7Jsc6g88Xz8
You just can't
>Seeing this in theaters with friend and dad
>Upset about getting Watapon and not Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
>Parents buy you the Blue Eyes action figure
>Play with it for hours while you duel your friends on your duel disk (which still sits in a plastic tote in the basement at your parents' house)
Take me back

To be fair he only beat Odion in the first place because of absolute bullshit
Dude was the only one in the tournament with an actual functional deck

Yugioh is boring without ridiculously high stakes since you know the MC is going to win in the end. Watching Judai fuse flame hero and bird hero to win for the tenth duel straight got old.

GX was more entertaining when it was dumb fratboy antics with card games.

God I was pissed as a kid so fucking much.

It's still a damn cool moment for him

Attached: 1538078643117.jpg (480x360, 35K)

THAT JUST RAISES EVEN MORE QUESTIONS

Would you marry Kaiba? There is a 30 page prenup but you're still entitled to 25% of what he made before the divorce and a payout of 500 million dollars if you tell no one about how he made you wear the mellinium puzzle during sex.

Attached: 20180915_102151.jpg (600x424, 88K)

>Dimitri stealing Yugi's deck
>4/20 with Belowski
>The return of the fucking Paradox Brothers
>The Chazz beating an entire school into submission, becoming their king, then leaving and stealing their best cards
>Christopher Walken impersonator Don Zaloog
>Defeating all of the Shadow Riders only for The Chazz to fuck everything up on Atticus's advice to court Alexis
GX season one was the fucking best.

Sauce?

tfw card games will never reach the show's level of autism

This user gets it

I'd marry Mokuba. Which means I marry Kaiba because they're a package deal.

Yeah real life isn't as poorly written.

Be the change you want to see in the world user
Do what Kaiba would have done

Attached: yusei_fudo_10_by_ulimatepokemonnfan-d7puffu.jpg (614x726, 58K)

How fucked up would I get by new decks, last thing I used to play was synchro spell counters and lightsworn.

Flame Wingman is better than Neos and I'll never accept what they did by shoehorning Neos all over the goddamn place. I like all of GX but GOD NEOS SUCKS AAAAH

Attached: SkydiveScorcher-DUSA-EN-UR-1E.png (688x1007, 1.21M)

This is 100% believable as a female Yugioh character design.

Ban assault trading cards

>Tennis Duel
>Monkey Duel
Yeah no

I really can't get over how much Yusei reminds me of the player character from Pokemon Colosseum

Uhh, Big Bro, do I really have to wear this?

Attached: 20181021_222250.jpg (564x801, 140K)

>that time Chazz beat the shit out of 5 losers in 1 turn
YOU
GO
BYE
BYE

Attached: 1420608509980.jpg (177x278, 9K)

Kaiba's cool, but how does he fare against Card Game Jesus?

Attached: yusei-l.png (561x592, 238K)

Every season of every series of Yugioh has a couple of bad episodes. I'd rather watch the tennis episode than Marik's torture fetish again.

>yusei with a gun
context?

SLIFER HOOUUUUSE

Attached: file.png (640x1136, 971K)

>He didn't like the Tennis Duel with the guy who played ONE monster and all of his direct damage spells/traps
>He didn't like the Monkey Duel
>He probably didn't like the duel against Rei/Blair where Sparkman and Featherman went full retard
>Or the Quiz Duel later on in the show
How can people say you should skip the filler in GX when it's so good.

NOW GO CREEPER! D.. D.. DEDOTATED WAM HIS MONSTER AND END THIS DUEL!

Attached: hisssss.png (624x233, 154K)

you get to make a yugioh themed doujin
make a brief plot
minimum 3 characters
minimum 4 tags

hard mode (optional): each tag gets increasingly more degenerate
Duelist mode (optional): theme it around an actual duel

Attached: file.png (952x380, 614K)

I think it might be a special duel disk.

Look at the "barrel" doesn't that look like a deck?

Marik shitting his pants was glorious. All that shit talking backfired hard on him. Joey bearing Marik makes more sense considering what he put him though the entire arc

>forggeting about The chazz hiting in alexis using ojamas

Western themed filler arc that was pretty good where they decided who went first by seeing who could pull out a stupid fucking gun duel disc the fastest

It's just for show.

I rewatched some of 5DS a few months ago and in this context Yusei travels to the wild west to rescue his friend from illegal dueling where if you lose, you get sent to the mountains where you work to death in the mines.

Basically the duels are exactly the same except in the very beginning both players do that "DRAW" thing from those wild west movies where the one to have his deck ready with 5 cards in his hand first gets to go first.

I fucking wish this took off more and became an spin off of the main tcg

>illegal dueling where if you lose, you get sent to the mountains where you work to death in the mines.
I will never stop being amazed at how absurd childrens card games can get in this setting.

tabletop simulator has a dungeon dice monster mod for the record. rules and all

Kaiba thats it,the other 3 are trash

This is the true way you play Yu-Gi-Oh! You throw down what ever monster you want, you attack, and you don't read cards.

>kaiba double teams a blue eyes white dragon with the help of kaibaman while red eyes watches

tags: dragon,autism,POWER,impregnation trough autism

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401621809
its the best you'll get

Shut up, Duke, and get back in the miniskirt.

>I rewatched some of 5DS a few months ago and in this context Yusei travels to the wild west to rescue his friend from illegal dueling where if you lose, you get sent to the mountains where you work to death in the mines

fun fact, in the 2011 DS game, your OC comes from that town and then you go back after another OC somehow managed to make his way across the desert to the city to warn you of thugs who have taken over the town with that "losers get sent to the mines" stuff.

im so glad that user made those edits

fuck the rules I have money

Nigga that's just the tip of the iceberg in 5Ds
An infinite power engine that runs off of card games and motorcycles starts spawning genocidal killer robots to kill humanity because cards were getting too OP and would have caused it to go nuclear, explode, and destroy the planet
And then it explodes anyways and the world ends

I heard yugioh vr is a thing.
How is it?

Attached: file.png (1002x1001, 1.09M)

Duke makes a devilish trap.

Konami want to make real holographic card games now, they also want some esport yugioh tournaments, like, some really big one.

When did this happen? Because we did get the Movie pack version. Only version we don't have is the Anniversary pack and that Xyz monster that would've been neat when it released but would be completely irrelevant now.

Attached: 1542905399317.png (802x1146, 2.16M)

>duke goes from hotty to thotty
son of a bitch

Imagine if someone in the real world said this on public. Only Kaiba can pull such speech and go free like nothing happened. I would be a follower for sure.

He needs to fuck off back to mexico, which is also part of america

Agreed user.

Attached: Where is the Ultimate D.jpg (500x376, 63K)

It's missing the line where he says if he could he would fire God for not inventing card games

They're both in similar adaptations of their original setting concepts so it makes sense

Attached: 1542267330726.png (654x979, 749K)

kaiba's blue eyes NTRs him for the pharaoh after losing a duel
tags: mind break, bestiality, netorare, all the way through

suac?

That fucking happens in their first manga duel

Kaiba disapproves of your sexualizing children's card games and duelists. They're very serious business.

He may have lost but that ep was still lit.

Attached: Joeyand his monsters.jpg (1400x1900, 1.62M)

>i never saw the first duel

It's that time again. Post the ace up your sleeve.

Attached: Pacifis, the Phantasm City.png (688x1006, 1.57M)

>he made you wear the mellinium puzzle during sex.
I would never take the fucking thing off.

Attached: purphoros.jpg (350x350, 36K)

Greatest ygo character

Attached: file.png (478x698, 692K)

>used to run spellcaster lockdown
>just a vanilla deck, no fusions no xys no synchros
>threw in some rituals for fun
>every fag i played against ran extra meta shit at the time
>decide theyre pieces of shit
>play empty jar like a tool so i could otk into a win or draw if i wanted
>jars get banned
it was at this point i said fuck it and play traditional format where banlists are not a thing

You are like little baby. I buy games just for one character all the time.

Jojo

dropped my card

Attached: file.png (443x646, 595K)

Why is Alexis with Kaiba

Attached: images (7).jpg (345x500, 36K)

Attached: wild draw 4.jpg (248x380, 20K)

Is it gay if you force Atem's spirit to manifest in a girl's body and fuck him in you Blue-Eyes White Dragon jet? Asking for a friend.

I watched it up until the dub stopped, I watched the dub as a kid and always wondered what the fuck happened. Couldnt watch the sub though, maybe someday

Hes a damn saint

im not sorry

Attached: file.png (310x450, 282K)

looks interesting but the old yu gi oh is impossible to watch. it's no different than trying to go back and watch the first season of pokemon. every single thing after the original yugioh is trash. this movie looks like it has good animation at least

Don't worry about it, almost everything after the Yubel duel is pretty garbage
Only thing I might say would be worth it is the episode with the black kid

I wish that Kaibaman was real. I could take or leave the rest, but the fact that Kaiba is actually on Kaibaman has always bothered me.

Attached: Would you?.png (479x700, 758K)

Attached: 1535241754178.png (306x452, 317K)

THE ULTIMATE D

Attached: DestinyHEROPlasma-LEHD-EN-C-1E.png (477x694, 748K)

>Now Limited

Attached: 1551750739673.jpg (551x551, 68K)

I'm mad that the dub changed the naming convention of the Ds

Stupid google saucenao. Why must you fail me

fuck this card in particular. i was so tired of seeing that piece of shit

Attached: 51wd3lK4nEL.jpg (300x429, 36K)

Your stupid Warriors and beast can't save you now!

Attached: 51KDvee1+KL.jpg (342x500, 38K)

Do people use this in a recent Thunder Dragon deck?

>can't find the singapore dub anywhere
fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=r7C6ITLowYM

Attached: 0.jpg (400x300, 44K)

Hold up
isn't this monster supposed to be green?

I'm now remembering that time THTD was in the anime and the animators had no fucking clue what the thing actually looked like

I'm reading through the manga now and Duelist Kingdom as a whole was a nightmare that no one in their right mind would have agreed to participate in. Pegasus put a hundred kids on an island for 48 hours with no food no provided, no housing, and no prior indication that this would basically be a camping trip. You had guards manhandling children every five seconds and breaking their own rules, legitimate assassins running loose, and if you were disqualified you got shoved onto an unprotected row boat back to the mainland, a trip that took one night on a world class ocean liner. An ocean liner that didn't even provide its passengers with individual bedrooms beyond Weevil and Rex.

>There's a FOURTH Umi now
>And that's not counting the Trap that's treated as Umi or the effect monster that makes the field Umi

No you're thinking of a different monster that was a reskin of this one

HOLY SHIT WAS THAT HIS MOM!?

there is a very good chance they dont unless its specifically to joke about forbidden memories
did you know that crimson sunbird only came out in cosmo blazer packs despite being in the video games for way too long
no

Attached: file.png (500x394, 294K)

Sovereign island bitch there are no rules

I THINK worldwide edition and maybe one other gba-period game used this art for it instead. Normal thunder dragon is also green

Attached: names.jpg (267x388, 23K)

I feel sorry for the other field card

Attached: 15875734_373667883000926_4338812830418468864_n.png (1080x1080, 2.96M)

Don't you just love it when they continue lines of cards?

Attached: Virus Cards.png (2864x700, 1M)

>The Chad Singapore Pharaoh
>The Virgin Malaysian Monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=1oISqn135sE

Attached: DlI4-ixW0AALldi.jpg (456x479, 63K)

Thank you Tzeench

Attached: 71k67-ykdyL._SY606_.jpg (413x606, 64K)

KONAMMIIII

Attached: EHEHEHE.png (1328x992, 3.2M)

>that time when Super Dub hired Ocean Vegeta to be the Vegeta Clone.
I fucking hate that arc but that little nod made it all better.

thats not how big yugi sounded

KIZUNA

Attached: StarlightRoad-PGL2-EN-GUR-1E.png (300x437, 261K)

Wait Ocean was the one that did the over 9000 line back in the day, right?

I'm just sayin man who in their right mind would agree to go along with that fucking sham of a tournament?

youtube.com/watch?v=6uPxV26M-hA

Attached: 71e64a22e202a3bdb09d9a3918fddc413000adc5_hq.gif (300x225, 341K)

Yes. Have a fun dub clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaKCC2H9aJM

Sounds fun, like when they brought in the 4kids cast to voice the fake strawhats in the One Piece dub

>Playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Using the Japanese voices
>Get to hear Kaiba's sweet, magnificent voice coming out of Zeke

Attached: Best boy.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

not going to archive without posting the best, cutest, and sexiest ygo girl

Attached: Rebecca_Hawkens.png (768x576, 496K)

You're kidding right?

Holy shit, that's one broken red card.

>he can't handle a couple umis here and there
afraid to get wet?

Thanks, but Female Duke (Male) was already posted.

>No Ocean Kai even though it's been rumored many times
It's not fair...

Attached: veg.png (1920x1080, 822K)

I broke it more in my red deck.

Attached: krenko.jpg (265x370, 26K)

Attached: Kenjiro.png (980x476, 343K)

This was a fun thread.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the Duke edits.