Game has an annoying helper character

>Game has an annoying helper character

Attached: Untitled.png (419x241, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jay-tholen.itch.io/hsps
youtu.be/BFwCi6xSSp8
drive.google.com/file/d/1VGwrUBZjGAfY1Hen-ZD-ziSDVlhx2U2b/view
youtu.be/INj74XRTXbM?list=OLAK5uy_n-oKBSeQnblixRXgbiCLlOZOIGqrFr7ss
youtube.com/watch?v=uFU1NB3jA6U&list=OLAK5uy_n-oKBSeQnblixRXgbiCLlOZOIGqrFr7ss&index=14
sambillen.bandcamp.com/track/half-handed-cloud-nativity-costume-2000-years-eve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really regret not taking my time exploring all the pages and going directly into searching for violations. Made me miss a lot of hints.

Like, the case with the shock images? I did not now that True Tranquility hints at what pages got infected because I never visited it. I didn't catch on that quickly that Tim was behind it either, or that he had an actual website, and not just three scrolling images.

He also has a hidden website

You mean his FLIST?

nah nah, a regular site. He posts passwords on it at some point

That's the one I meant though. On his listed page you have to click on the text in the grey image, and then you need 3y3.exe to click the link on the following site.

I like how much effort the devs put into making those 90s sounding midis, and came up with their own genres. Sacred Space is my favorite, a pity it is not yet included with any OST.

Have you found any other soundscapes? I got Temple, Medieval, Sacred Forest, Mystery, and Meditation/New Age.

I only found Temple and Mystery

I got into shit for reporting Professor Helper during the cash case right before the shock image case, so looking at the weird botnet chainletters among with angry letters from Merchant gave me the impressing whole HS got compromised by that kid, the malware glitches certainly didn't help.

I love how this game, as linear as it might be, has countless ways to fuck shit up.

Apparently You can save 2 of the 6 victims

The cool thing is that they plan on adding new public and hidden sites. As well as enabling us to share our own, which we can already create!

jay-tholen.itch.io/hsps

Yeah, I saw they were adding Steam Workshop stuff.

Did anyone here NOT learn about this game from Vinny?

Initially months back when the demo was included in a Getting Weird With It.

Have not watched the recent stream to avoid spoilers. I wish he'd also pick up the full version of Broken Reality.

He did a stream of the full game?
How far did he get?

I think the main developer is a music guy. You can clearly tell that that's a passion of his.

Me. I learned about it from SuperBunnyHop.

Hell, he even put in a midi maker as an extra.

He started on the day it came out. The last stream was 17 hours ago, and by the looks of it, he got to the second day and at the end tries to get to Sherri's CapaCash links.

>helper character is succubus, majority of her 'helper' dialogue consists of saying she wants your dick

Attached: 1552254448683.png (512x288, 98K)

It would be cool if he tries making his own sites once he finishes the game.

Post some desktops.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 197K)

Finally, new midis

>enjoying all of the web exploration and moderation shenanigans
>suddenly LOL MINDHACC SIX PEOPLE DIED XD
>game is now just a shit "bittersweet" mess
>ends with the stupid fucking car game and no real closure since nothing changes after the credits roll
What a crock of shit. Feels like they ran out of ideas about 1/3rd of the way through and gave up. The whole game should've just been moderation shit with different varying excuses for why you get forcibly logged off for a long enough time that the site gets updated with something new or the userbase gets more and more rowdy.

>Your health is low... do you have any potions, or food?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Y2K
YOU LEFT ME DOWN

the worst part was that being a decent mod doesn't even matter because as soon as you get dreamtools or janitor you no longer have to worry about money, ever

youtu.be/BFwCi6xSSp8

Still looking for that last Squisherz animal.

Now wondering if you always get de-activated the moment you start flagging Dylan's downloads.

Attached: d1144219c64c273e9a88e7ad0c7e31f5.png (2397x1349, 535K)

I did see it under "new games" but dismissed it as being some little indie game under the same vein as all those mobile games where you "explore someones phone". It turned out to be far deeper than that and really did everything right. They brought back memories of how expansive the internet was and all the potential that existed. A shame it all became so centralized.

I think it happens once you check your email.

> Hero your will power is low.....WHATS THAT

Attached: Weaver.jpg (580x333, 67K)

Post game plx.

All the Squisherz are hidden somewhere around Teentopia. The one you are looking for is a small egg shaped fella.

drive.google.com/file/d/1VGwrUBZjGAfY1Hen-ZD-ziSDVlhx2U2b/view

Attached: handholdangaems.jpg (728x432, 144K)

Based, but what are the odds this has a virus?

Thank you user; I'll play it once/If I get out of the hospital.

It's IGG Games

Who else went full retard on the shock image case?
>flag Professor Helper after reporting Capacash images
>get that wave virus from the cruse page
>start getting poorly written angry mails from the Merchants among with chainmails about a hacker defacing some sites, "True Tranquility" hinted directly in them
>start thinking whole Merchantsoft was compromised
>go straight to the parasite card page
>click through the cards
>see shock image for a split second during the animation
>hit Backspace + 3 like a retard trying to hit the shock image at the right time
>decide to actually install the True Tranquility virus, maybe it might take me further
>whole desktop is mess
>click the images that spellsonoftim
>head there, play and along and click the link
>DUDE JUST LOOK UP True Tranquility LMAO

I got stuck on the fake Y2K bomb

I just got to the 2019 archival part, how far into the game am I?

You're at the epilogue. Start doing the Lost and Found stuff and someone will email you to give a final case that will lead to the credits

I finished it today but I probably missed a lot of stuff. Never got onto m1nx. Still, I had hoped the game would have been longer. I think the moderation part of the game could have supported a lot more and more complex cases. Still, fun game.

I hope the steam workshop lets you create new cases.

Where can I find that Dimitry guy that scams me out of travel money?

Don't you get an email from him?

Huh, you are right. Guess I got too caught up in going after violations.

>you can still donate even in the present, but obviously nothing will happen

Fun Fact: The credits song and the song from the eulogy are based on a track from a 2015 free christmas album.
youtu.be/INj74XRTXbM?list=OLAK5uy_n-oKBSeQnblixRXgbiCLlOZOIGqrFr7ss
youtube.com/watch?v=uFU1NB3jA6U&list=OLAK5uy_n-oKBSeQnblixRXgbiCLlOZOIGqrFr7ss&index=14
sambillen.bandcamp.com/track/half-handed-cloud-nativity-costume-2000-years-eve