Where do you get your vidya reviews and news?

I like IGN and metacritic. Yea Forums is only good for shitposting /vg/ is good for particular games. any good youtube channels out there?

Attached: uygkhlvflkhvlkhvlhvljcgljcgtc_67yyt5785985_1_0.webm (768x660, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

christcenteredgamer.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sydney Goodman is my waifu, you fags can't have her.

Attached: 1551237427026.png (170x146, 68K)

Friends, word of mouth. Nothing digital.

>reviews
My own opinion when I play it myself
>news
Yea Forums Yea Forums and /vp/

That is a nice top. I believe the female word for it is... "cute"?

Attached: IGN.png (1418x1890, 516K)

I don't watch reviews. i watch youtube videos and trust my judgement.

here

anywhere else is normalfag cancer

Based Jino

Fuck Sasel

Attached: jino.jpg (299x168, 6K)

>Yea Forums
>not normalfags
This place has been normalfag central for a decade.

>reviews
Does anyone even read reviews anymore unless they're outrage bait
>news
Yea Forums, Gematsu, Niche Gamer

>top with deep neckline
>cute

SEETHING

Attached: 4605164.jpg (354x381, 25K)

Why the fuck do you need someone to tell you if a game is worth buying? Either you are familiar with the dev/franchise or you look up gameplay and decide for yourself.

>reviews
what?
>news
Yea Forums
anyone watching youtubers or streamers should fucking die suffering

I don't know, the female demographic has an entire lexicon of words that don't mean what we think they mean. Another girl runs around in a translucent romper with all their underwear showing and her friends will say "oh my God what a CUTE romper, where'd you get it". It's like, is "cute" the female polite form of "slutty"?

not everyone has money to burn and can't buy the game and then say oh wow this is trash. $59.99 gone. and don't say steam refunds. not everyone only plays indie trash

/Thread

i find all my news when i scroll down on the chrome home screen

Sasel esconde el maletín

Fuck you I already did last week cock lord

are you sure that those female friends weren't being really sarcastic and catty and actually calling her a whore by saying CUTE?

oh non onon onononononono
S T O P B E I N G P O O R

los atrocidados...

i look up some gameplay footage on youtube, like any sane person.

IGN was alright until they started putting ads on everything including 30 sec vids. I stopped going there because of this, and that they continually gave cod games 9's even though it was the same shit every iteration. Made me feel like they review shit well for the highest bidder

do you watch youtube videos of gameplay or reviews from youtubers?

Yea Forums
official YT videos
Non mainstream low subscribers youtubers

What does indie trash have to do with steam refunds?

Gematsu, Siliconera and operationrainfall

uhhh isnt that sexist?

God I wanna hatefuck her so bad. She kind of looks like that goblin adam driver but also kinda hot.

>Yea Forums
>news
seriously? lol, enjoy your “insider info” from fagnons with no source for literally anything

Attached: DD7B2CF6-4ADF-4730-8766-068444E6A1F7.jpg (541x541, 33K)

christcenteredgamer.com

goto if you want to larp as a richfag

90% of Steams catlaog is indie trash. any game worth playing is on a console or through something else

I'm annoyed that IGN stopped listing pros and cons at the end of their reviews. It's the only reason I'll still check out Gamespot.

she is huge video game nerd, she has a 1 hour livestream of playing pokemon lets go on youtube. are you judging her clothing choices?

Her boobs are way too far apart to pull off a dress like that

I don't "get" them, i write them, because no fucking outlet has any good taste or the desire to finish games.

yes its pretty sexist to show off females like that for views.

No game is worth playing on console if you have a pc. Also there are plenty of AAA games on steam that you can easily refund, have fun refunding on console

Reviews:
Watching smaller streamers on twitch. Whenever a game comes out, I'll scroll down a bit until I find a random streamer who has less than 8 viewers (any more and you start seeing circlejerk faggots in the chat). I don't particularly care what the streamer has to say, I'm just there to watch how the gameplay works and if I find the game looks interesting or not.

News:
A highly curated set of twitter profiles (official accounts of games) with a lot of twitter filters. So I don't get shit from Playstation or Xbox that says gay pride month or whatever. But I get the majority of the news not from the big publisher accounts, but from tons of individual developer accounts (I make sure they ONLY tweet about games and game development, I don't follow them if they have any personal opinions tweeted).

Sucks that I can't just go to Gametrailers.com like back in the day, and just see all the new shit on one page with an okay forum (still had circlejerks but not nearly as bad, and also political opinions straight up didn't exist back in the 2000s*). *-compared to today, that is

Attached: 1535661882946.jpg (183x169, 14K)

you don't think she's doing that voluntarily and getting paid?

I unironically do not read or use reviews of any kind. After almost two decades I know what kind of games I like and I know when there's something new that interests me. I'd rather take the chance on a game that entices me to play than to listen to someone else tell me if I should or not

I find small youtubers that have a passion for the game. Opinion of a dude who gently likes the game is worth much more than a million dollar company.

Attached: 1549837440706.png (772x598, 681K)

no it wasn't

She looks like my girlfriend

this

yeah, way below my standards.

Attached: 1420410997896.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

>he plays AAA games

we have the best source there is. our dad works at nintendo.

just how retarded are you, I'd give you an 8/10

Honestly I just come here. Skimming the catalog keeps me updated for the most part.

If you support ign in any way shape or form you deserve to be shot in the head.

Literally nowhere, there's absolutely no point to it.

Yea Forums mostly. I dunno. I find cool games to play from like a million places. Reviews are pointless other than a quick "is this worth buying" when I'm at a used shop or something and I see something interesting.

>IGN is killing all the video versions of their podcasts next week in favor of audio only version because they don't get enough clicks to pay someone to do the video editing.

We're going to see the death of "professional" videogame ""journalism"" within the next 3 years.

Attached: 1532413848957.jpg (512x512, 138K)