Vita Thread

Post your Vita.

Attached: 1552584400594.jpg (3264x2448, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vita.hacks.guide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PSP Much beteter

I kind of wish I had one, I love my 3DS and the vita seems like it had some neat stuff. Can't find one for sale in any stores though, not even a used one at shitstop. I refuse to get one online because someone keeps stealing my packages.

how about a thread where i post my dick (in your moms bumb)?

got this second hand 2 weeks ago, having fun with DQ builders and Wipeout 2048

Attached: dreamcast 2.jpg (830x385, 130K)

My what?

Attached: Vita.jpg (3336x1970, 1.91M)

thrift store

Do it faggot, but you won't because you're just a little bitch and all talk

Vita is far better in every way hardware wise.

Attached: IMGP8532_small.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

I don't know why I want one right now, is 100$ too much for this piece of handheld?

$100 is cheap, this thing is officially discontinued now and the price is rising constantly.

if you enjoy handhelds at all, you will enjoy the Vita. it is the highest quality handheld ever produced. get one with firmware less than 3.69 if you want to hack it and don't want to wait for the latest hack to be released.

Attached: IMGP8462_web.jpg (1500x1000, 243K)

The only game hardware items my local thrift stores have are a hollowed out gamecube and a billion cords.

I have one sitting in my house that I haven't touched for ages. Like, since PSASBR. Can I hack it now?

are Vita screens hard to replace?

I just bought a DS4 and people who said the d-pad is as good as Vita were lying.

But my oled Vita cramps my hands after some gaming, I heard the 2000 is comfier to hold but fuck LCD screen

no. you can buy an entire front assembly from ebay for $40 or aliexpress for less than $20. make sure you get the full assembly including the frame and not just the screen and glass, because that is impossible to put in without pro tools.

i'll just post the screen

Attached: i love my dmca!.jpg (960x4896, 1.39M)

White Vita > Black Vita

What model is this? It's fucking sexy.

Any replacement front shells available for the OLED model? This used one I bought has some superficial damage on the front that looks nasty

PCH-2000 (aka slim)

my favorite console aesthetically, right up there with the psone.

Attached: IMGP8440_web.jpg (1500x1000, 277K)

the front glass is bonded with the screen and frame so unless you are a wizard with a hot air gun you aren't going to be able to replace just the glass, but yeah you can buy original OLED screen assemblies for fairly cheap on aliexpress.

Nah the glass is fine, it's the black shell and the silver frame around the middle that are a bit worse for wear
I hate when people don't look after their stuff is all, really surprises me how rough some people handle electronics

You could consider getting a case like pic related, they cover the front and add R2/L2 bumpers if you're into remote play or PSX titles.
I just ordered one so I can't say for sure how good they are but I saw good things in the thread yesterday.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1600, 130K)

I bought this case yesterday. Can't wait for it to come.

I figured, I just didn't know what games it actually had. 3DS had a ton of good stuff I liked.
I hear SaGa is on vita? Wanted to try Mary Skelter but now that's on PC.

Huh yeah that's a pretty good shout user, thanks

same difference, you will have to use a hot air gun to remove the glass from your frame, then glue the glass into the new frame. good luck not burning the screen.

Try Persona 4 if you haven't already

The usb cable broke so I can't really play atm.

Attached: vita.jpg (608x816, 74K)

Should I buy one? Tell me some good games

Not really interested in it, my friend loved it in high school years back though. Only Persona I'm interesting in playing next is PQ2, I'm a turbo map autist who's only in it for the mapping.

My man, glad Atlus are still supporting the 3DS
Yeah I saw the stuff on eBay, oh well maybe once it gets worse

if you would rather play on PC then just do that. vita's draw isn't the exclusives, it's the hardware. I enjoy playing on handheld much more than at my desk.

if you are looking for exclusives you will be disappointed. I mostly use mine for emulation and indie games.

Attached: IMGP8549_small.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

whats the cheapest vita i can find(EU)?
as in, what are some stuff that make a model worse than another so that i can aim at those for a cheaper price?
of course i mean stuff that can be fixed easily, so no "faulty, for replacement parts" models.

2000 model with broken analog sticks. the analog sticks are prone to failing so it shouldn't be too hard to find one, and you can buy replacement sticks for $4 each on aliexpress and all it takes is a phillips head screwdriver to replace them.

thanks, any idea where to search/find those, considering im in EU?
im on mobile and cant do much research now, so a head start would be nice if possible.
Also, what FW should i search or avoid? obviously aiming for hacking it

I own one and regret it.
Absolutely nothing worth playing on it.

too lazy to post mine.
I have a beaten up 1000 series with lots of OLED burn in. I got it this way because I bought it used like a dumbass. Debating grabbing a second (brand new) orange 3000 series off ebay for like $330 canuck bucls.

I have an original PSP but the screen has dust underneath and its scratched too. Is the Vita good for emulation? Or is it just worth it to get a better quality used PSP? That bigger body and screen along with dual sticks is really giving me good vibes about it

I'm a burger so I don't have a clue where you should look. firmware 3.60 and under is super easy to hack, 3.65 and under for untethered hack, 3.68 and under are still hackable but you need to launch the hack every time you boot (not a big deal with vita, the sleep mode is legendary)

3.69 and 3.70 haven't been hacked yet but theflow has a method ready, just whenever he decides it is time to release it.

vita.hacks.guide/ if you don't already have the link

are you in EU and want some money?
if that's the case, dont come out with a price thats equal or too close to any other i can find, else i have no reason to buy it from you

In the US.

still willing to sell it at a competitive price?

shipping to EU would cost like $20 though

the vita beats the PSP in SNES emulation but nothing else. of course the two sticks are useful in the few PS1 games that support it, and they are much better than the slider thing the PSP had.

it's not much more for a Vita than a PSP though.

depending on the price you'll make and firmware, that's fine by me

Viy tah
Vee tah
Vih ta

>Sigma 2 plus
Ah friend, you fell for that to I see.

ビータ
So "Vee-tuh"

How is DBZ Battle of Z?

Hahahahaha

its a terrible game in general

>the vita beats the PSP in SNES emulation but nothing else.
Nah, pretty much everything that the PSP can do the Vita does better, it can even run a few CPS3 games decently, which the Vita just can't do.
If the supposed DS emulator project ends up delivering it will be even better.

link me a good case for the 1000 model bros

i dont even know where it is loooool!

my screen is scratched.

what case is this?

>not protecting your screen
for shame.

Yes, I'm going to get the SE one. Can't wait.
I agree because I love handhelds, it's just that for a long time, Mary Skelter was the ONLY reason I was interested in getting a Vita, and money is tight so a PC one saves me a bit of money. I generally don't play a whole lot on PC. Just a few MMOs and the occasional emulated title. Any other recommendations?

vita!

Attached: IMGP8468_web.jpg (1500x1000, 167K)