Is he right, Yea Forums?

Is he right, Yea Forums?

Attached: chad.jpg (888x663, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsTjuo0-4Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=mp28JPs25ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All that means is that they had to make bosses easier otherwise journalists wouldn't be able to finish the game.

so is summoning Solaire a crutch ? or only other players ?
If you never summoned Solaire, did you really play the game ? I don't think so

I mean he's not really wrong but doing this on steam forums is pretty cringy.

>YOU CANT HAVE FUN WITH OTHERS REEEEE!

Attached: 1551734849164.png (809x446, 427K)

>Summoned help all the time
>enjoyed the game
>don't really care what some elitist says

literally who gives a fuck

Attached: 1347912483792.gif (500x375, 175K)

I guess. Anyway, I'm biased: I HATE multiplayer.

Summoning was important part of the game, especially for some NPC. This guy must be really sad, because he finds it really important that he realky played DS and he is a hartcur gaymer.

IMO, lack of multiplayer lets FromSoft give more time to the main game instead of trying to write, rewrite and test network code. On the other hand, summoning mechanics brought some fun to gameplay, as well as element of surprise.

But in the end it is not important. We're in Yea Forums, so, since this game is going to be released and playable, is is shit. The fact that people will actually play it and unironically enjoy makes this game even worse.

OH NOO, souls fags that whine about easy modes use their own form of easy mode to win

It's not like the game is harder, it's easier if anything because there's only one weapon you have to rely on, and none of the bosses have a gimmick where you HAVE to use a prosthetic tool. Parrying isn't nearly as much of an end-all-be-all tool that everyone's bullshitting about. there's tons of shit lets players out there slapping down bosses to 0hp bars and just hitting their posture down with regular smacks since it barely recovers at all at that point. It seems easier, in short. It seems like the literal on the spot revival is a super crutch.

>people are now comparing dick sizes in how they beat the latest SoulsBorn clone
I hate this industry, I hate all of you cunts, and I hate From Software for being a broken record developer.

Attached: 1551390283946.png (528x800, 311K)

Dark souls games are easy as fuck, you just overlevel and/or use AI aid.

>soulsfags getting a taste of their own medicine about being REAL gamers
Based

Why does the Soul series have so many fans that are autistic about shit like this or magic?

Cringe. Dark Souls never was hard, stop this already and go play more games.

What do you even mean by that? What medicine? Are you alright?

I agree about online summoning being a crutch but NPC summons are totally legitimate to me if their stories are tied to it. Sometimes keeping them alive through the boss is the real struggle.

>play a game coop
>lmao you haven't finished the game

>play the game solo
>miss the coop experience
>congratulations you finished the game 100%!

fucking autists

Yeah. But in a way this reflects the real world pretty well. Normalfags can rely on friends in their time of need, if you're an autistic permavirgin with no friends you have to rely on your own skill for shit.

Attached: 1148550915225.jpg (758x535, 123K)

>calling co-op in a video game "stolen valor"
I think this autist needs to turn off the video games and go outside for a little while.

Attached: 1549977279286.jpg (416x416, 34K)

Why does every multiplayer detractor fall into the
>lol ur not playing DA RITE WAY by summoning XD
or
>lol fucking pathetic meta PVPfags BTFO XD
camps?

Co-op is and casual invasions/PVP are just fucking fun and add hours upon hours of replay value to the game, kill yourselves.

Not having any multiplayer in 2019 is a mistake. There's no excuse for it. Exclusively single player games are just too empty and meaningless to be enjoyed when there's a chance to have meaningful experiences with other people.

>stolen valor

Attached: 1519176195117.jpg (397x415, 16K)

Yes dark souls in an easy game

Just makes me miss DeS summons/invasions

There is nothing wrong with calling in players to steamroll it for you. There is nothing wrong with making a tight singleplayer only experience. Both sides need to stop hearkening back to Dark Souls because it's just not that series any more.

>i never beat soul of cinder alone
>i beat nameless king

Who cares

sage

No, because dark souls has so much more to offer than being a "Hard" to complete achievment. When you just play and ejoy the world and lore and secret hunting with others and DONT look up stuff. it is still a very rewarding experience.

After you beat the game once it has so much replay ability because you say "Okay i beat it with my friends now im going to try andd take it head on myself, or with a new build" With op's thought it would be reducing dark souls down to the only reason its good is because its difficult. Which is bullshit, the game thrives from so many factors. Lore, Content, World feels engaging and interesting, difficulty, and pvp. Without the core multiplayer option you risk losing why darksouls is so great.

Im glad sekiro is different but i do hope people dont try and see it as dark souls without multiplayer. Im going in blind and will judge it as sekiro and npthing else.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

But dark souls never once forced multiplayer. thats what i liek

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT A REAL GAMER

>devs make an open-ended rpg with a huge variety of options for dealing with things
>"real fans" hate this and applaud them for removing features to make the game more simplistic

Really now? You all are gonna pretend Soulsfags don't whine whenever journalists write articles about Dark Souls adding an easy mode? Cmon

Haha holy shit, when was it ok to be openly casual on Yea Forums? Fuck off back to L*ddit, Facebook or whatever normalfag shithole you came from.

No one gives a fuck fatso lol

>screenshotting your own forum post
sad desu

Attached: 1484408696_zveQ5wF.jpg (1900x410, 309K)

>Beat the game by summoning and bragged they beat it
Is this a thing?

Call me whatever normalfag insult you want. It's just further proof that this place caters to Facebook kids now.

>steam forums
Dropped. Didn't even read, there is nothing worthwhile there. Yea Forums has more worthwhile shit coming out of their buttholes than all of the steam forums put together.

Why is this nerd getting a sexual thrill out of this though? The loser needs to get laid.

Alright, bend over.

No summoning means no invasion
No invasion means no buy
Miyazaki has betrayed me, and I am left with no outlet for my bloodlust
Fuck this world

>getting ambushed by someone isn't forced PVP

>Summoning was a crutch
Dark souls babies don't know true fear.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.2M)

>spent several hours recently farming sunlight medals and helping scrubs beat O&S
Get fucking dabbed on trannynigger, lol.

Attached: 1435459131931.png (826x1076, 794K)

If your ember'd its your fault. Also implying you cant go into offline mode. Nice once brainlet. Learn the game before you talk shit.

I dont know what im looking at xD
wtf is this ds2 or some shit
[NOT A REAL DARKSOULS GAME]

I played through the game single player dozens of times in every Dark Souls, and I co-op'd with meme/cosplay builds the rest of the time.

I'm a lot less interested in Sekiro after finding out it's purely single player. Even Nioh had multiplayer.

He has the basic skeleton of a point but all the charisma and panache of someone gatekeeping on the steam forums about STOLEN VALOR in a fucking video game.
Plus he talks like a cunt, no one wants to listen to a cunt.

Attached: 1549972486755.gif (500x222, 2.11M)

summoning does not even work, cause if they fuck up , you have to go to safe area and spawn them in. co-op was useless.

Nah, you haven't beaten a Souls game until you've at least done a solo no-leveling run (SL1 in all the games except BL4 in Bloodborne).

Beating the Souls games without any kind of self-imposed limitation is way too easy. The games just give you way too many tools to destroy challenges. The least you can do aside from beating it solo is a no-leveling run. At the very least, that way, your victory in beating the game had zero reliance on character stats.

>DX avatar pic

Attached: mmno.jpg (546x530, 192K)

>Do a level 10 run in Bloodborne with the goal to beat Gherman and use the scythe co-oping in the first few areas
>After the struggle of a lifetime finally make it to him, he's flat out impossible
I couldn't do it. I couldn't beat fucking Gherman. I was this close from getting that Scythe.

You're right. You should leave before the casualness gets to you user.
The world needs serious, professional gamers now more than ever.

>playing dark souls with friend
>invaded right before orenstein fight
>run back and forth summoning my friend and solaire over and over again while chucking throwing knives at the guy

Honestly the best part of summoning was fucking with invaders.

Attached: dlarkbowls.gif (498x278, 1.83M)

Have you looked up other BL4 runs? Make sure to use Fire Papers and always make sure you take every opportunity to double charge R2 his back. You should also use Beast Blood Pellets.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=MsTjuo0-4Ac
If that guy can beat Germany in 2 minutes at NG+6, you can too.

>struggle with dark souls
>realize I hadnt set my tv to "gaming mode" and there was a half second delay
christ

This is one of the most "No shit" things I've ever seen, but they still don't understand the importance that being able to cooperate or help out newer players is one of the joys of the series. I've beaten the entire series offline with some NPC usage here and there, but realistically, with the way it scales damage depending on how many are entering the fight; it's not even worth summoning unless the players have some idea of what they're doing.

cringe, but redpilled

kek, who made this, its awesome

so THIS is your average souls player.
Video games are for children and taking them seriously is beyond pathetic, coldsteel.

youtube.com/watch?v=mp28JPs25ek

You can get summoned by others, easiest way to practice a boss. You then beat it solo as youre not a pussy

>not sure if the half second delay is gameplay or your tv settings
Modern games everyone.

Beating DS1 with without leveling is easy as shit since weapon upgrades and pyromancy are busted.
Now if you had said a No Upgrade Run then you'd have a point. That's what separates that men from the boys.

More like:
>console gaming

Summoning NPCs was largely ineffective 99% of the time. They would at best be a distraction for half a minute.
The only time an NPC actually does something is Iron Motherfucking Tarkus.

some of the worst monkey paw events to happen is that video games became more popular

oh and also fuck consoles

>not connecting your console to your PC monitor

Why is the guy representing Dark Souls 3 not rolling continually?

yes, fuck co-op and pvp niggers

I play solo Dark Souls, but I also do co-op with my friend. I have to say, co-op is much more fun for me.

I don't get why completing any Dark Souls title solo is touted like some big accomplishment. They all have some challenging parts but really aren't that bad unless you're just running into every enemy and boss trying to facetank every hit.

Attached: 3e3.jpg (600x634, 103K)

Lucatiel from Ds2 can solo any boss that she can be summoned to.

RPG mechanics have historically always been a crutch as well. Why else do you think Call of Duty and Far Cry have them?

Meant for

Whats the deal with the avatar? Lately i see it all over the steam,youtube,e.t.c

He wasn't right to take a screenshot of his own review so he could slap on the pile of shit that is Yea Forums for massive upboats, you faggot.

>that NiOh, subtly backing away on the left
The savagery on display is insulting