Where to start? Ace Combat 4?

Where to start? Ace Combat 4?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

You can start by shutting the hell up lmaoooo

Attached: 1540881475187.gif (326x274, 1.98M)

5 is overrated

PS2 Games. What order?

4-5-0 are the quintessential Ace Combat experience. 1 and 2 are quite barebones. 3 is 2deep4itself. 6 and 7 are similar to 4-5-0 but taken into ever so slightly different directions.

The holy trinity is considered to be 4, 5, and 0. 4 is the start of the "plot" but they're all very loosely connected anyway. Other than that, assault horizon is shit and the english import of 3 has had about 60-70% of the content cut. There's no really cohesive story so just go wild.

You forgot Assault Horizon, user

You are a bad person

You should ignore the series completely.

1. It's not a flight simulator at all; it's a first person / third person shooter where you move 360°
2. The gameplay boils down to searching for green dots on your screen, moving close to said green dots until they turn red, then shoot down them by pressing a button, be missiles or machinegun. Sometimes you have to move through a tight place and don't hit the walls, sometimes you have to fly under / over a certain altitude but that's it.
3. Their writing and plot is akin to military mecha anime. If you've watched any anime featuring "realistic" giant robots like Gundam you know what to expect:
>We'll protect our homeland and friends
>"Muh Nakama
>"Oh no, the enemy ace is here; time to duel him to the death!"
>"The enemy army deployed its superweapon! we have to take it down!"
>"We'll protect the peace"
And so on and so on.

Don't listen to the people on Yea Forums raving over the series; you're going to be bitterly disappointed. It's just not a series for everyone and if you didn't play it back when it was released, there is no point now.

4 5 4 5 0 4 0 0 5 0 7 7

4 - 0 - 7 is the new holy grail.

I just got into the series this year. Start with 4, 5, 0. All of them hold up fantastically.

Are you even trying?

Attached: 1549586987262.png (1250x1250, 387K)

Kill yourselt. I already played 7 and is a delicious game

Start with 2 on the PS1

Attached: Rivals.jpg (564x317, 21K)

I'm not baiting; I'm not saying anything that isn't true.
OP can watch on youtube a random mission from any of the PS2 games and check for himself if I'm somehow lying.
Why are you trying to trick people into playing a game series that they aren't going to enjoy?

Good for you, but you're a very special exception. As I said before, that series isn't for everyone.

>I am the arbiter of truth, LISTEN TO MY WORDS HYYAARRRGGGHHH

Anyone here played AC3? I just finished my playthrough and got the Cynthia route, which was surprisingly on point with my feelings of looking for a "worthy cause" throughout my playthrough. The ending was also surprisingly comfy and romantic compared to the gloomy feeling the entire playthrough had.

Overall, the story's great but the gameplay's pretty dated compared to the holy trinity. The space missions and futuristic planes were great though, i love the Delphinus.

Attached: 68792199_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 545K)

I'm not the arbiter of truth; I'm just being honest with OP.
Now I'll ask again: did I lie?

3 is pretty great and I like that dated feel it has. It's got that early 2000 fear of technology feel going on.

I dunno, the dated feel is fine for me graphics wise since i never played a ps1 game before so it was interesting, but it didn't really work to its favor when it comes to the gameplay. There's barely any mission variety compared to newer entries, and its too easy, although maybe thats because i rebinded the keys so that i could use the analog stick like the newer entries. They really should've given Dision a superplane like the Night Raven though, he jobbed harder than Grabacr.

Yup mission wise it is mostly just the same air superiority missions but every now and again they throw in a cool one like shooting down some satellites in orbit. Did you get all 5 endings yet cause there is a reason Dision seems to job all the time.

start with 4 if you can get it on actual ps2 or have very decent pc
you can start with 5 just fine
5>zero>7>4

Yes, but you could play 5, 6, 7, or Zero as well.

so its agreed that cross rumble is the best of the mobile games right?