Alright. About to start venturing out to get my ore stations for mass shit on factorio. I've never done trains...

Alright. About to start venturing out to get my ore stations for mass shit on factorio. I've never done trains, I usually pump richness up. but I'm running out of my nearby ore and need to expand.

Is 12k railroad tracks enough? Gonna pump ore into fuckhuge smelting factories into fuckhuge repositories and pump that into a fuckhuge factory which then feeds into a fuckhuge repository and so on

Attached: massproducingtrenz.jpg (732x837, 122K)

no such thing as enough

build two paralel 1-way tracks
don't fall for the two headed trains meme

this and make sure there's a gap between the two tracks, at least two blocks wide, preferably more

without a gap you can't do junctions well as they require a more intricate setup of signals which needs the space between the tracks

The factory must grow.

Therefore, it's never enough.

GENOCIDE!
>MINING!
GENOCIDE!
>MINING!

truly the most kino of games

Why the fuck are logistics robots so deep into the tech tree? There is currently no way for me to route even more materials through the base without rebuilding a part of it

>without rebuilding a part of it

Change is part of growth user, don't fear the rebuild (or if you do just save)

mistakes were made

Attached: 134216452164514.jpg (1673x938, 89K)

>look up tree cleraing mod because i need tracks
>find "explosive termites"
>"hey that sounds useful"
>mfw

Attached: 2019-03-15 13-07-05.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>try main bus
>too boring
>try spaghetti
>too complex after blue science
>mfw not autistic enough

Ok, after a lot of savescumming I managed to destroy the spawners but I lost my car. Can I leave the worms as they are or are they going to evolve into shit with larger range on their own?

Attached: 134216452164514.jpg (1278x920, 189K)

same

leave them

I downloaded bob's mod and all of it's additions but i fail to see the point of it so far as the first 3 tech tiers have been the exact same. Is it just for sidetracking other production paths or is it gonna get better later?

how close is the game to leaving EA?

since nuclear was added like a year ago the game has been more or less feature complete

supposedly, the next big update will be the last before the official full release

Yeah, I will. Fuck dealing with those ballistic missile shits. It wouldn't be as bad if it didn't leave shit on the floor which slows and damages you for three hours. Maybe I'll come back to them after I get poison capsules.

You have 5 tiers of belts, new inserters, 3-5 more tiers of everything else and new infinite science not even mentioning new raw modules that make your rocket generate parts faster than launching animation and fill blue belt with science from a single assembly machine.

How the fuck are you dying to that amount of worms lol

try pyanodon's mods, it changes the things a lot right from the beginning
bob just gives you couple extra tiers and more complex electronics