I literally cannot wait

I literally cannot wait.

I've decided I'm going to break into my local Walmart's warehouse this weekend and steal as many copies as I can carry. Any fellow thiefanons have any tips? I've never done anything like this before. Its in your best interest to help as if I am successful I will be sure to stream it.

Attached: fb8b14bd-cc80-470e-83af-f8f9707c835f.jpg (1920x835, 401K)

>americans

You can just buy it on Piratebay like I plan to.

You should get a job there and case the place first user.

I'm 25 and never held a job before. Will they even hire me? Can I go to jail for faking my credentials?

At a place like Walmart no one is going to call your references or give a shit about your resumè

FROM has the worst drones in the industry.

>being a wagecuck
yikes, I'm OK being a neet, no worries in life, just an infinite amount of media consumption, life's good

Faking your credentials as in faking your resume? People do it all the time to make them look good. You won’t go to jail but you’ll be building up a lie that will eat at you

I genuinely don’t understand how people go so long without working. Can I ask what you do all day? I’m jealous.

t. 26 and never worked

play a few games, watch anime, jack off, rinse and repeat, I'm just lazy as fuck and my parents don't give a shit, when they die i'll be fucked though

Don’t you ever feel like shit though, seeing friends and people you went to school with have families and we’ll paying jobs?

Fuck. I called them and asked if they had any positions available. She asked if I was available for an interview next Wednesday and I panicked and said yes. If I call them back now to change the interview date it'll probably look suspicious. I can't wait that long bros. Looks like its gonna have to be a pure break and enter. Anyone here work at a Walmart before? Do they have locks and shit?

You’re wasting an opportunity to actually just get a job.

Don't ruin your life over a game, user. Or do, the prison industrial complex will love you forever

I mean I do feel lonely sometimes but I never really had any friends in school, when I left It I cut ties with everyone completely, I was asocial all my life

I feel no motivation to find a job, I kinda wish that I had one so I could be secure and buy stuff but I just can't force myself to actually go out. it's pretty comfy to live under my parents roof, the food is nice and they don't force me to move out or anything

>ruining your life over a game that is going to be out in 7 fucking days

holy fuck people are actually this stupid

>breaking and entering
>burglary
>property damage/vandalism
>etc
at least 5+ years in prison

Are you some kind of dumbass? Just wait you retard. There's cameras everywhere.

>dude you would be so much happier working 8 hours a day at Walmart rather than staying at home playing videogames all day
lmao fuck off

I wouldn't get caught. I'm legitimately convinced nothing truly bad can ever happen to me. Never had a major injury or anything like that. I've gotten away with nearly everything in my life. Might as well start using my luck in more interesting ways. Why not be a thief?

Charisma: 1
Luck: 10

If anything the dumber you are they more likely they are to hire you. They want people dumb enough to not realize how much they're getting screwed.

cover your head and hands completely and the rest of you as best you can, don't speak at all to anyone, stay focused and move deliberately, maybe have a little (and i do mean little) drink to calm the nerves

and perhaps most importantly if you find yourself with multiple pc copies send a key to [email protected]

My parents aren't poorshits, why would I work?

24 btw

It would be worth it though if I could pull it off. Goddamn the game looks so fucking good. Honestly the previews have convinced me its going to be the greatest game ever made. I've never been this excited about something before. Everything the journalists are saying are making it seem literally perfect. I sleep in a bed with 3 (sometimes 4) other people and I'm constantly waking them up in the middle of the night. They tell me that I'm literally talking about Sekiro in my sleep. One time, not even shitting you, I literally shouted "SHINOBI DEATH BLOW" in the middle of my sleep, waking myself, and literally everyone else in my house up at 3 am. I honestly think me being this hyped for something is detrimental to my health, I need to play it right now.

based

I have a friend who’s 24 and never worked. He just goes to school, comes home and takes care of his nieces and nephews and plays video games. He is by no means rich. His parents get welfare checks and leech off of his financial aid money

Same. I mean, if you're studying or something then it's okay, but how can you just sit on your ass all day, exploit your parents and generally be completely useless and not feel like an utter shit about yourself?
I am currently not working(though used to in the past) because I'm focusing on uni and I still feel crappy knowing that I'm an adult and yet I'm completely financially reliant on my parents, even though I realise I simply do not have enough time for a job right now

fuck off normiecuck, not everyone has a slave mentality

surely they wont suspect the newly hired guy that suddenly disappeared along with 20 copies of the game

> feeling bad about not being financially independent
> slave mentality
Retard. Have fun starving when your parents finally kick your neet ass out

It's not slave mentality when you get payed for it retard, maybe if you're working at mcdonalds yeah but it's not that hard to get a mildly better job

Be sure to steal PC copy so we all can play one week earlier

Hi Greg, we kinda miss you from uni. Though the MLP at night while I was trying to sleep was a bit creepy. I always assumed you we're jackin it but was too afraid to ask you about it