Switch port and sequel when?

Switch port and sequel when?

Attached: 220px-Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg (220x273, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDbh3lLi1ZY&list=PLOUSwoMfGpvZv8oaEusNcFz4EdqcRaqy5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no gaems to play

Attached: Switch_Games.png (960x723, 961K)

>never
>never
>And that's a good thing

Just play it on Cemu, it actually looks and runs well, and will be better than any Switch update to it.

2019 is our year Xbros, I can feel it.

Sadly, this. I've been catching up on the last 8 months of Splatoon 2 updates

Didn't buy it when I had a WiiU (oops), won't buy it when I get a Switch when the price drops.

I would, but I don't have a good enough PC to play it.

Port never, sequel after the unnamed fantasy game. People that didn't buy a Wii U have to learn to cope they can't play Wii U games.

Hello?

>unnamed fantasy
Doesn't exist, stop getting worked by concept art and job vacancies.

I wish, Xbro. I really do.

Is this game good ? How is the Gundam handling ? Is it MMO-tier trash gameplay like DA:Inquisition or weebshit like Xeno2 ?

No it's not good and yes it's a single player mmo. And the graphics and music are fucking horrible. Except the backdrops. Those are pretty sweet looking.

Hopefully sequel that slightly retcons the white whale being the Last surviving ship and that takes place on a different planet to Mira but that eventually ties into the end of X1 and has a grand reveal that the planet's you land on are some kind of living being with a galaxy-wide hivemind.

Or how about you find that chunks of earth have become meteorites that landed on distant planets and you can reclaim more biomass and earth artefacts from the chunks.
[Spoiler]you find that part of the earth core contained a monado[/spoiler]

Dammit. Could someone handhold me with CEMU ? I guess it would be more bearable than the WiiU version.

Legitimately never. Takahashi already said that it'd be hard to bring it over to Switch because of the costs of reworking such a massive game to run optimally on new hardware.

I don't see how you could like this game unless you're a turbo-weeb. The dialogue and story are a fucking mess of anime trope garbage, and it looks like ass, The gameplay is whatever. Boring I thought, but inoffensive ultimately. Music is pretty nice though.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDbh3lLi1ZY&list=PLOUSwoMfGpvZv8oaEusNcFz4EdqcRaqy5

Is this thing on?

The game is great but the Gundam is the worst part. Ground exploration and ground combat are both amazing but mech combat is absolutely brain dead "spam all your attacks and hope for cockpit mode to reset your cooldowns"

If you see anime tropes and yell "WEEB SHIT!" like a retard, the Xeno series in general aren't for you.

>love Xenogears, favorite game of all time
>think Xenosaga is kind of underwhelming until third installment
>love Xenoblade
>love Xenoblade 2
>can't stand X, tried to like it and give it multiple chances
I think the reason X never clicked with me was because Xeno has always been story driven with stellar music, and X's story was trash, its characters weren't fleshed out much, and only the Mika Kobayashi songs were good. It had nothing to offer besides exploration, and you don't even get Dolls (which you need insurance for) until considerably into the game. Compare this to Xenogears where you get them instantly.

Attached: 1522140862808.png (500x576, 349K)

>music
>horrible
Fuck off

Attached: 1552160115281.jpg (100x174, 3K)

The White Whale was never the only surviving ship. There's a mission in the game with a transmission from at least one other ship.

Hi!

>He didn't play the mission where you find a piece of the ship that launched from Paris.
Fairly important one.

Was that a main mission or side mission? I don't remember that one but it has been a while since I played X.

Side mission you get from one of the gay twins.

X has plenty of great stories, but they're all tied to its sidequests.

>which you need insurance for)
Just don't fuck up the command prompt and you get a new one for free

how much horsepower do you need to run this game on cemu?

It's not a piece of the Paris ship, it's a piece of the White Whale that contained records of a transmission sent by the Paris ship moments before the crash on Mira

At least a good i7 and at least a GTX 970

Wasn’t a sequel already announced

Not officially. All we have is an interview with Koh Kojima where he says Monolith wants to pursue both the mainline and X series going forward

wel fuck me, I have a shit i5 and a 1050