Describe your feelings upon seeing this

Describe your feelings upon seeing this.

Attached: 1920px-Nintendo_red_logo.svg[1].png (1920x473, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfkcI8dhfsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like I am most likely about to play a quality game
And then I get botw instead.

They'd be god tier if they allowed price drops for side shit like Mario Tennis and didn't force stupid gimmicks like the Gamepad, motion controls, or Metroid Prime 3's friend credits.

fpbp

Either fun or shit incoming with no middle ground really.

Attached: sojak.png (644x800, 15K)

>Getting the GOAT instead of just quality

Lucky you user.

if i were a snoygger i would be screaming oh no no no and posting wojaks right now

The best games company in the world

t. idort

Attached: 1460335972135.jpg (1024x1816, 264K)

I start to laugh at the nincels

is that the girl that worked at nintendo Yea Forums got fired a few years back?

youtube.com/watch?v=RfkcI8dhfsQ

Attached: 200px-Coin_SMS.png (200x218, 31K)

I just feel utter rage. How could a company I held so dear turn on me? Snes and Gameboy were amazing. It all went downhill from there

a decent company that could be really good if they'd stop being greedy, stubborn, and behind-the-times in certain aspects.
that being said, there's a reason i still buy both nintendo and sony consoles every generation.

Yeah they hired a hooker for the Treehouse but then fired her later

Guess she wasn't good enough

Attached: 1459872714606.jpg (640x640, 95K)

quality gameplay surrounded by shit tier barebones menus and locked on so so hardware. I'd love it if nintendo were willing to make a console I could play multiplats on with my console only friends so I could sell my ps4. also their online is shit.

Basically if it's singleplayer or local multiplayer I know I'm generally in for something great. Otherwise there's an audible sigh of frustration

Attached: MAH BOI.gif (384x240, 2.77M)

smell shit stained diapers

>Basically if it's singleplayer or local multiplayer
I'm glad one console has these games still while everyone else chases loot shooter fads, or battle royale fads or engaging cinematic narrative fads

i'm feeling an urge to buy overpriced cardboards

Attached: soyoverdose.webm (426x240, 2.93M)

I find it weird that this sound effect is registered as a copyrighted piece of music.

Attached: Mario-Sheet-Music-Coin-Sound[1].png (850x1100, 13K)

Glad they stopped using the ugly gray logo.

Pretty happy. They make great games. It's honestly impressive how much quality comes out of them.

Attached: 437995265.gif (400x283, 806K)

They use an inverted logo now, right (white on red)?

Honestly it doesn't really bother me. It's not a different typeface or anything, just a different color.

Attached: Nintendo_logo_gray[1].png (5050x1300, 157K)

Wasted potential

That's the old logo. It reminds me of playing Super Mario Bros. With my dad.

only major publisher that still makes quality games, so I'd say I'm fairly pleased

Mediocre.

Henceforth "SEETHING" will be replaced with "SONY".

innovative, devision leading, pioneering company that paves the future of video games, unironically

yeah this, nintendo does their own thing, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesnt
at least they don't chase every single video game trend ever, otherwise we'd already have Nintendo MOBA, Nintendo Battle Royale or Nintendo monster hunter by now

>Nintendo Battle Royale

SPLATOON 3

>"Surely they've learned their lesson this time!"

>Nintendo monster hunter
this is gonna happen someday since Capcom is all FUCK NINTENDO AND FUCK THE SHITCH right now

Attached: nintendo2019.jpg (1280x1811, 271K)

One of "those threads", again.

God I fucking despise nintendo and I want it dead but I like the games they make why am I like this

>at least they don't chase every single video game trend ever
yeah, they only chase the most cancerous ones like paid online, pay-to-win dlc (smash), microtransactions (badge arcade), and mobile gacha shit. i'd unironically rather have seen them hop on the moba or battle royale fads because maybe they would have done something interesting with those.

Sad because they always have a few exclusives that appeal to me but they haven't made a home console that I've considered compelling enough to buy since the Gamecube. Switch nearly has me but I just can't bring myself to buy one.

exactly this

I see brainwashed corporate cock suckers and false flagging shitposters cloud my vision

Boredom. That is the feeling I have seeing most pics to be fair though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

logo was stretched kinda weirdly in the catalog, so, glad that it's normal in the actual thread i guess?
that's about it.

Nintendo could make a console on par with current gen then keep doing their own thing for 1st and 2nd party titles. The only effect that would have would be allowing 3rd party devs to make games for the thing. please explain how that would be a bad thing

is a nice logo.

The feeling of good Platinum exclusives and Monolith Soft healing arc.

Attached: 1432240772400.jpg (800x450, 118K)

*sigh*