The best fighting game player in the world uses a fightstick. Why don't you use one Yea Forums?

The best fighting game player in the world uses a fightstick. Why don't you use one Yea Forums?

Attached: 1437511801118.jpg (599x597, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/393305829/Investigation-Summary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not the best fighting game player in the world.

which fightstick does he use to beat his wife?

That dirty gook has never played me

he was forced into retirement after beating up his ex-wife. Kinda funny how they met, married and divorced in less than a year tho. Something fishy went down there.

/thread

Wife was a psycho.

RIP at least 2 of trophies as memory serves. Shibal kesekki ex-wife.

If my wife broke 2 of my Evo trophies I'd beat her too

What is he, Japanese? Jap society places pussy on a pedestal so hard that the dude was probably ruined for Jap women when he was exposed to real western society. You know those shitty school anime where there are fan clubs for different girls in school? Those are fucking real.

I thought the best one is that furry nigger

Never seen a smash pro use a fight stick, and no other fighter is fun

Got one yesterday, wonky as hell yo use right now, I can see why ot would be nice, but I have no muscle memory to use it well.

Used to like him very much when he didn't speak english, after sometime he got boring, spamming shit like "HENTAI AIR!" or something autistic like that, then, he beat his wife and he is godtier again, way to reinvent yourself, Infiltration. Based.

i only play smash bros.

he took the bait and married a psycho bitch
there was no real violence involved, bitch was just plain crazy but hey it's the #metoo era

i feel bad for him. always cheered against him in tournaments but he seems like a nice guy

Is this the guy who got arrested after his wife released an audio recording of her getting beat by him?

I don't really follow this shit but from what I have been able to gather he's good at picking up new games so he stays at the top for a while but starts to get overtaken over time.

Didn't he beat the shit out of his wife? With a fightstick I assume.

Korean.

Turned out to be false accusations, but he still got dropped by his team and banned from tournaments for a year.

Sort of. It was a transcript, and it turns out his ex-wife faked it to try and fuck with him while she's suing for his house.

He isn't the best
A stick isn't necessary to play well

Source on the fact that it was false ?

Holy shit, that was fake? Convincing job, cause I remember reading the transcript back then and it seemed legit to me.

i dont play fighting games anymore and my stick broke, dont want to invest in another one for a genre that loses its entire player base within a month of release

also umvc3 was the only fighting game i whole heartedly enjoyed

>all buttons have the same color and form
Why would I put myself in a disadvantage?

>he needs to look at the buttons when he plays

Attached: 389659828_265637.jpg (600x536, 81K)

I use a keyboard which is already better

Because I'm not a NEET autist who only plays one type of game, so a controller is more practical and useful.

he didn't beat his wife
she was literally insane and beat him/abused him/stole his house
fuck you faggots infiltration is a nice guy

did you reply to the wrong post?

controller doesnt play anything well except... twin stick shooters? and maybe a racing game?

>gamepad controller
>practical
>useful

So what button do you press when the game tells you to press the white button?

>who cares about convenience and comfort when you can have o p t i m u m p e r f o r m a n c e
autist

Have you never played a fighting game in your life user?

Attached: 1550954319336.jpg (369x373, 28K)

i play smash

use a hitbox

Attached: 1-5_1024x1024.png (1024x576, 564K)

Are they perhaps using permanent markers?

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Yeah I know they come with stickers right.

Because I only play Zangief
I use my stick for any game I don't play Zangief in though

Attached: fighting game 3x3.png (911x914, 1.54M)

I do and I only recommend it to someone with disabilities, stick is better if you're physically capable of using one.

None. Yea Forums are just turbo dick suckers
>men dindu nuffin ylu roastie discord trannnnyyyy111

That's what I thought.

It's easy to find if you aren't a retard. The only reason you would still believe it to begin with is if you wanted to believe it, since it was widely publicized that he was cleared.

>since it was widely publicized that he was cleared.
I haven't heard anything about it before this thread so excuse me for being cautious.

ummm that isn't sonicfox sweaty

Post proofs or shut up dick sucker

>he was forced into retirement after beating up his ex-wife.
He didn't beat her up. The bitch was lying.

Is it this? It wasn't hard to find. scribd.com/document/393305829/Investigation-Summary

Ah, the #MeToo era. It'll go down in history as the 2018 retelling of The Boy Who Cried Wolf for anyone who has a brain.

You set the buttons up before you play, you dingus.

Ok I checked and yeah apparently he didn't beat her. I wonder what they will do with that ban though.

>have disability
>Left hand only has a thumb and a semi functional pinky for grip
>implying i can piano hitbox buttons with my left hand at all
The hitbox meme again. Get a fightstick, or play casual controller idc. Better yet, stop playing fighting games hitbox scrub.

I just bought a rap 4

Arguably yes. Personally I think Kazunoko is generally better.

Attached: 1527213323500.png (360x360, 217K)

his wife was too much for him anyway. She was really cute and elegant, which is probably why he started dressing better too.

>hasn’t seen the smashboxx before

PG concluded in their own investigation that his wife is a schizo crazy bitch slut but found out that he did indeed do one thing to her that was enough to force their hand and drop him. They won't reveal what it was they found, but if i were a betting man he probably had a mental break and slapped the shit out of her during one of her mind game episodes. A man can only take so much from a bitch. The PG investigation got all the facts from the police before making this decision. it's been uploaded online

Too poor for stick.

When I play on stick, you know it's going to be a fps.

Attached: 4243609386_e66f4a932a_o.jpg (500x375, 204K)

Sonicfox is a good player but he only plays in brand new games and games with a small competitive playerbase (even if they have huge casual fanbases like dbz and mk).
There's a reason he doesn't touch legacy games like tekken, street fighter, guilty gear or any other franchise with a lot of competition, he'd get exposed.
It's a good hussle desu

Wanna play with my stick ?

Attached: 4c399da650ee1759e79d8a9ca63e0ebd.png (599x412, 406K)

why does Yea Forums love to talk about fighting games but nobody here actually plays them
and i mean plays them not sits in training mode watching youtube videos before turning the game off and shitposting or going to a vs ai mode

Because I didn't grow up with arcade games.

it's kind of a big commitment to get the point where you aren't losing all the time

outside of the tournament scene, fighting games are dead user. fighting games are literally only fun if you play them in person. playing online is cancer.
fighting games died with the loss of splitscreen to online play. the community will get smaller and smaller until it becomes nothing.

ive seen a lot of sentiment regarding multiplayer anxiety. thing is, everyone sucked at first. nobody picks up fighting games and starts smashing kids unless they know how fighting games work already. losing is part of the process, kids just are afraid to be confronted with failure

>Using a fight stick for a party game

>only fun if you play them in person. playing online is cancer
Scrub for: I only want to be the big fish in my small pond.

People play them just not online because netplay is ass
Yeah, people who only play online think like scrubs you're right, show up to a tournament

>party game
>fighter

>splitscreen
>fighting games

Did he at least get a good combo in on her?

didn't he play with pad before or do i remember that wrong?

Left side = Pad is better because of easier dashes and more precision
Right side = Stick is better because it's easier to press multiple buttons at once, double tap buttons, negative edge, plinking, etc
Best of both worlds is Hitbox but not if you play a character with full circle motions

>I only want to be the big fish in my small pond
that's exactly right. people like being in small ponds. it doesn't matter if they're the worst person in their group, they see themselves improving against those people and their friends encourage and give them tips. it creates a community that people enjoy being in. by comparison online is pure loneliness. no one cares if you get better. no one encourages you. when you start, there are a shitload people lower ranked than you and a shitload of people higher ranked than you. you play a shitload, double your rank, and there are still a shitload of people higher ranked than you. you're still winning 50% of your games. you havent made any progress.

you can ignore this or call me a shitter, but this exact experience killed the rts genre. in the old days, people would play with friends and a form a community. matchmaking killed that community and sucked all the fun out of it.

And how will I be practicing without online? Retard.

You can still play with friends online in lobbies.

Asians use fighting sticks because they train at arcades.

he grabs wrists

The most talented and autistic FG player uses a fursuit, why don't you use one OP?

Unless if you're emulating old arcade games, this never happens anymore, and even if you are playing an old arcade game you set your buttons beforehand anyways.

I actually do play fightan but me and my neighbor just use keyboard. they are expensive as fuck, my normalfag bro as experiment and with hype did build a stick but all the buttons and stick we used were chinese bought from local shops so they are stiff as hell so we dont use it. me and my friend just play old games anyway so keyboards are pretty good, only thing i miss is not being able to 360 but in newer games like unist 360 is elegant as hell, you can easily do it on keyboard without any kind of hassle.
we mostly play 3rd strike super Turbo and kof 98 some time twinkle star sprites too

Attached: ca2798b036e03a6a5cf6e699a0a70350-1.png (963x1362, 475K)

I do use stick because it's fun.

Attached: DZJ4dXcU8AAiJww.jpg large.jpg (2048x1534, 535K)

>not making the stick astolfo's crotch
fag

Attached: 1470704589954.jpg (865x841, 75K)

I remember seeing one like that in a thread. Also

>Smash is not a fighting game

Attached: 1540547670853.png (416x435, 99K)

STINKY
DAY

I am in the process of ordering/building a Neo-Geo stick with lumber. I am up in the air if I will be doing either just a basic stain on the wood veneers, or If I will be using a red/black/white stain and cutouts of various woods to create a natural color pattern that matches the old arcade machines.

>s-stinky!

Attached: 1541426690410.jpg (938x974, 81K)

Does he use it to play FPS?

Yeah a Raging D.

I don't think you're help your case champ.

There are UNIST threads with lobbies here almost every night and tons of people playing over on /vg/. Also, a lot of people have friends or a groups they play with irl or online, outside of Yea Forums.