Starting to gain a bit of a social life, recomend me Vidya that will prevent this

Starting to gain a bit of a social life, recomend me Vidya that will prevent this.

Attached: How many anime toys ya got son.jpg (249x184, 6K)

Why? Surely if you've "gained" a social life, it's because you wanted it?

>Make small talk with coworkers
>Go out literally once after two years
>"Hey what are you doing this weekend?"
I wish I lived in an underground bunker just because I can socialize doesn't mean I want to all the time.

Honey Select

Then why not explain to the your coworkers that you're a rather introverted person instead of asking stupid shit here, you turbo autist?
And to answer your question, SS13/Dorf Fortress/Factorio, any game with a lot of depth and replayability really

Tell them how much you like hentai and explain what that is if they don't know. I got some dude that was Billy big ballin it on some site to leave me alone when I followed a hello from him up with me listing what genre of fetishes are my favorite. Make sure you talk about Senran Kagura and Neptunia and if all else fails it's brony time op.

Factorio with mods.

FFXIV

Factorio
100% chance of you shutting yourself in your room trying to figure out the logic networks, trains, making higher tiers of science, etc.

I miss Durhamrockerz

More Project Diva games.

Migu?

Touhou
Pokemon
Minecraft
Terraria

>"Hey what are you doing this weekend?"

I just say I'm doing volunteer work. Everyone will think better of you and nobody will volunteer to help.

Just tell them you're busy? Make something up for fuck sake

Eroge.

Migu a cute.

Sounds like big trouble if someone actually does volunteer for whatever reason.

Play the Xenosaga trilogy and Twisted Metal (any), Castlevania symphony of the night, Final Fantasy 7, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Twilight Princess LoZ, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill 1 and 2 and 3 and 4.

boy, i hate nancy

it's a beautiful day, yay

That doesn't work btw I joke with my coworkers that I'm in to hentai and they still ask to hang out

>btw I joke with my coworkers that I'm in to hentai
You ever hear of hiding your fucking powerlevel?

Attached: cuckalert2.png (574x469, 155K)

not him, but who cares anymore. i told my other friend i liked futa once, and he tried explaining it to his cousin but i lala-ed him out.