Hey guys, why dont we play one with items and smash ball!

>hey guys, why dont we play one with items and smash ball!

Attached: cringing-woman.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-7gmds2njg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny the only guy I knew that wanted to play without items and smash ball was a emo that wears trench pants

The guys just asking for one game, I don't think it's that stupid if you're playing with your buddies to mix it up.

Funny though, I haven't played with items on since I was a kid. I tend to forget they're even in the game.

>fun not allowed
This is why people hate Smash players.

smashball is fun as fuck because everyone instantly goes for it and you can sneak in kill moves on your opponents

Items are a crutch for bad players. You will never get better playing with items on.

Some items are fun

Imagine trying to get better at a casual party game

Not everything needs to be a serious competitive fighting game you fucking autist. Smash has its roots in being a party game.

No items is a crutch for bad players who suck at dealing with them.

>no fun allowed

Lol fag

I want Steve and Banjo in smash

Smash sucks as a party game. If you've ever played with a casual player then you know how it goes. The matches are just special move spam until one or both parties are either too bored or too frustrated with losing to continue.

This.

"Competitive" smash players are so fucking insecure they are playing a party game that they delegate to a single mode and refuse to play any other way.

Attached: DopeyGeneralAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.46M)

>he plays against casuals
>proceeds to complain about how they play the game casually

Im at loss for words

Smash is better than any traditional fighting game. Playing with items is for fags.

sounds like to me you are just not good enough to play with items on. if you were truly good, you could take the odds, regardless of what is thrown your way.

how about fuck you?
youtube.com/watch?v=O-7gmds2njg

ultimate isnt better than tekken please die