I thought this game was really good. I'd sit there and play for hours and I loved the story, Dante's attitude is cool...

I thought this game was really good. I'd sit there and play for hours and I loved the story, Dante's attitude is cool, Virgil and Dante play off each other well and the enemy designs are creative.

Attached: dmc-devil-may-cry-ps4-xbox-one.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

And that music
EARGASM/10

The combat actually has some difficulty to it on the first run unlike DMC5

Literally fucking what?
I don't even remember dying at any bosses in DmC for the first time, meanwhile in DMC5 everyone from Malphas onwards had my ass handed to them.

proof?

>2 unique posters in his thread
Go to bed Tam-Tam.

How in the fuck do you expect me to prove that? lmao

oh well, guess I'm not believing you. :)

Nobody says you should though.

I know? XD

he's just trolling, don't think about what it is saying

This is the type of person that likes DmC. Pic related.

Attached: 1470568832074.png (253x278, 88K)

Only Definitive Edition is good
original DmC was assbutt.

I liked it more than DMC4.

Awww dat looks so cute.

Are you calling me cute? Thank you sweety, same at you. hehehe

Good for you user, enjoy it as much as you can, I'm sure a true sequel to it will come soon now that microsoft bought NT

I don't blame you.

Microsoft buying NinjaTheory is gonna make the sequal super good.

Then what is the point of saying "guess I'm not believing you"? I thought it was common sense not to believe anybody on the Internet.

Whatever, I'm sure you're just trolling at this point.

unlikely to be a sequel. if there is MS will probably screw it over

reminder this was 30fps on ps3 and 360

AHAHAHA DID YOU FORGET THAT CAPCOM LITERALLY HAD TO SEND ALMOST THE ENTIRE CORE DMC4 TEAM TO ENGLAND TO FIX THE GAME DUE TO IT BEING TOO SHIT?

Dragon's Dogma was LITERALLY NEVER FINISHED because half of the Dragon's Dogma's development team had to be sent to Ninja Theory to fix the game. Who is going to babysit Ninja Theory this time round?

This retard right here...yikes

you even know what you're talking about? XD

>enemy designs are creative

This is where your bait revealed itself. Only good enemy in that game were teleporting humanoid guys, the rest are just indistinguishable from one another or just plain annoying like color coded dogs.

>tfw no Definitive Edition for PC
I've already modded it, but I still want Must Style mode.

Attached: unacceptable.gif (158x132, 26K)

It's the only DMC game I've played and I never got the hate for it. It's pretty good for reasons that OP stated.

The only people that thought DmC had a cool story and main character are the same people who desperately wish they were John Bender from The Breakfast Club but goth.

Attached: 1409166489359.gif (370x206, 1.99M)

>It's the only DMC game I've played and I never got the hate for it
There is hate for it because it's not a DMC game, It's a Ninja Theory game with the DMC name, plus the gameplay was watered down and it ran in 30FPs at release
on it's own, it's fine, but DmC trying to replace DMC that will obviously get it some hate

>dying to anyone but virgil in DMC5
I'm not even that good and I managed to get S ranks on the majority of missions on my first playthrough

The hate stems from back in the dark ages of capcom. Basically the game is hated because it's a needlessly edgy re-image didn't need to to happen. Some at Inafune, thought that Devil May Cry initial image was too out of touch with the west's taste so they outsource that game and gave it a drastic make over that distances itself so far from the Devil May Cry we came to know and love. Gameplay wise yeah there's nothing wrong with, the hate is all about games attempt to make over the series original image into some edgy, emo-hot topic autists fantasy. I did like that games Vergil though.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
>DmC: Devil May Cry, was developed by UK developer Ninja Theory
>Itsuno was the supervising director on that project

Attached: fuckyou.png (1133x628, 1.39M)

It's because the marketing was a gigantic fart in the face of anyone that liked the previous DMC games. Their strategy was to basically say, "Hey you know that stuff you liked? It's GAY and SHIT! We're changing it and you're gonna like it cause you're a DUMB FAG and WE know better than you! Hahaha!". So of course, no one that actually liked DMC were entertained by this and did not want the game. So the only people that ended up liking the game were outsiders to the series and weird journalists cults with a life mission to spite anyone who liked video games.

Attached: sorry.jpg (401x349, 89K)