Expectations for this game, Yea Forumsros?

expectations for this game, Yea Forumsros?

Attached: maxresdefault-4-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1280x720, 358K)

could be a fun open world game but /nintendov/ will seethe over this.

I hope it's at least better than Ride to Hell 1.

it would have been better without the zombies and just been a biker gang game

hoping for a solid 8/10 game

day 1 buy for me anyway

Nobody cares. The only console I own is a ps4 and I picked up all the movie games, love them all, and even I don't care.

Low but its probably a 7.5 or 8/10 atleast. I don't think I would play this for another two years though, its very low on any kinda interest list.

unrelated, but, what baiku is that?
It looks really aesthetic and I'm in the market for one.
Looks like a cross between BMW K1200S and a Katana, I really like it.

Attached: P90052343_highRes.jpg (3334x2500, 1.09M)

Another 3rd person stealth/action open world game with crafting and skill leveling system, yay.

I thought it got cancelled.

i played sony's cinematic collection and liked them all, but this game honestly looks like shit

Don't forget narrative empty side quests, collectables and stronghold/tower/bike shops to claim to uncover the map! Its going to be very unique.

why are you faggots like this? Can anyone even like something in this resetera colony anymore?

Hope for the best, expect the worst !

kek trannyera might get their granny pannies in a bunch over muh white male, but they love these games.

I don't get the whole muh white male muh inclusion thing.
Playing GTA SA or Yakuza never stopped me from enjoying it because I'm playing as another race.
They can make their own fucking games if it bothers them so much, it's not an MMO.

it'll be exactly what it needs to be, okay. Not amazing, not horrible. Just okay..

what game?

I'm expecting a more grounded Uncharted in an open zombie world. It could be fun. Probably will have typical ability unlocks with an exp system. It'll be hard to beat Dying Light but hopefully it's as good or better. There's a huge gap of no games after Sekiro so maybe it'll fill my hole until Astral Chain

I am an /o/ patron already, thought policing faggot, thought I'd ask in passing.

Attached: UBhNBC7.jpg (723x672, 104K)

I just found out this is made by the guys who made Syphon Filter. Went from 0 to hype instantly. Now I know why I'm seeing Syphon Filter all over the board.

another Ubishit

ok TPS with semi interesting mechanics, better wait for a sale, like 50% off

The only thing you'd ever want to cross a Katana with is a trash compactor