Attached: unnamed-7.jpg (512x288, 47K)

based. mallow is cuter than kirby o.o

i wish they would come back in a newer game or something

>believing the internet wont eventually prevail
>believing that geno won't be included in Smash 6 or as DLC

Attached: 399975.png (192x192, 59K)

>believing he wont be in smash 5
dont go quiet into that good night

Attached: 1543629414262.jpg (2358x2165, 372K)

>it's a sagurai pulls a kid icarus and remakes his hat into a beanie episode

Attached: fsjal___geno_by_falco314_d3b81j0-200h.jpg (217x200, 14K)

What is Sakurai's next title is a game that revives Geno?

YOOOOOOOO GENOOOOOOO
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

>not that bad
geno is legit, mallow is kind of a nigger tho

oh I wish this were an anime. Mario wouldnt talk

I might be a Dragon Quest guy, but I'd be totally fine with Geno.
I know so many people that love the character unconditionally, I support you 100%!

Attached: 1534482926344.jpg (640x400, 47K)

I wonder what an RPG from Sakurai would be like...

I honestly wouldn't mind him making his own Mario RPG series with Geno back in the mix.

I want to hug Mallow so much. He's probably super soft and fluffy.

I wish Sakurai made a Kirby RPG.

mario can pull off talking in anime, havent you seen that one where he gets cucked by the mushroom prince?

If there was a mass movement that framed Geno's return like this, Nintendo would simply have to respond. It doesn't get more raw than a wish motif.

Mallow is cute.

Attached: download-22.jpg (223x226, 7K)

Wholesome.

Attached: 51870127_444940259580041_3439502570920165219_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

so are all the nimbus people forever cucked out of mario games? never again have we seen cloud people

Oh my god how badass. GAR RIGHT XD?

Why is he crying?

mallow is adorable and underrated. if you went through the shit he went through at his presumably young age, you'd be crying, too.

geno is overrated... for his coolness. however, he's underrated for his other qualities. he's shown as a bit dorky in smrpg and as someone very expressive. (look at the way he laughs, buckles under bowyer's attacks when he gets the upper hand, runs into a fucking wall when you first see him, gets ridiculously pissed if you try to leave star hill without the star piece, etc.)

also he is a small star in a small doll. even if the doll is armed to the nines in guns, he's still the epitome of cute. he is cute. CUTE!

He's the SE character I want but I think Sora is looking more likely right now. I really don't believe any of the rumors for a DQ character and Virginben only said there would be a new SE character, nothing about DQ in particular.

a random doll and a tadpole?

They are not bad characters but, like every other Mario RPG character, they are vastly overrated by the fandom. Wish there was more actual effort from their fans to bring them to Mario RPGs again rather than focusing on smash autism.

I still don't think it'll ever happen. A remake of SMRPG is the only thing that would justify him in my mind, and that alone is probably not going to happen, at least if they intend to get SE on board again.
And a remake of SMRPG made today would probably be ass and suck the soul out of every crevice of the game, just like how it happened with the Superstar Saga remake. You know this to be true.

Attached: 28690ecd6295ac0bb11a36bc99527061.png (914x978, 1M)