Games with this feel?

Games with this feel?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY

Attached: DBCC40F5-9400-44D7-A8AE-5B292DB23C59.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBIeaXe9iik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI
kittyhorrorshow.itch.io/haunted-cities-v3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lBIeaXe9iik

Oh I thought it was the GPS one
Maybe there's SCP stuff like the moon one

Do your duty user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

Attached: BDF472E2-C352-4753-89BF-580D86B1DFC7.jpg (640x480, 79K)

play gta 5 with a mod that removes all the NPCs and drive around at night with the brightness turned down

Dayz in a night server

first night into first minecraft beta gameplay

SCP And dayz

P.T.

that should be cool in 1st person

i actually go out for walks really late at night because i like the feeling of being alone in the world

Am I the only one who is genuinely unnerved by the absence of NPCs from a game? For example I can't play Minecraft on peaceful difficulty, it just gets to me after a while. Also, since I'm a bitch when I was playing Alien: Isolation at some point I installed a mod that removed the alien from the game and holy shit that was even scarier than the original game.
Is anyone else like this?

Attached: 1547782957904.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

it adds the uncanny aspect
i dont think the human brain is wired for comeplete loneliness. even the most antisocial people try to socialize in some way (Yea Forums for instance). so a familiar setting with no npc kinda gives off the uncanny and slightly surrealist vibes
imagine waking up one day and everyone in the world is gone, even animals

Yeah, I didn't care until I played some really empty games, it just feels weird.
That's why nowadays I appreciate livelier open world games.

>fuck I was supposed to build a shack to stay the night instead of fuck around all day
>guess i'll barricade myself here with all these blocks of sand i collected
>creeper spawns right behind me when i was finishing my last 3 blocks high sand wall
>allah
>panics and runs away only to die later that night to a spider
that was scary but it got me so fucking addicted to that game it wasn't even funny

I can't imagine how'd you do a game themed around glitched out spooky TV frequencies. Be less the main part but side content. Still Local 58 is pretty neato.

These videos always fall apart right at the end. Straub always takes it just a little too far and goes from unnerving to cheesy.

That’s why countigincy was the best one stayed creepy the whole way through

the song from these is called LIMO - Entering Graciously
just incase anyone else wanted to know

This has a pretty neat horror driving game in it. kittyhorrorshow.itch.io/haunted-cities-v3

DON'T LOOK AT THE MOON

OP video should have ended at 1:40