What is your opinion on The Red Prince?

What is your opinion on The Red Prince?

Attached: 662px-Conceptart_redprince.jpg (662x942, 95K)

Dangerously based and utterly red-pilled AND -scaled

I did my first PT as him and now I can't enjoy playing as anyone else. Fuck.

I can't enjoy playing as any of them

U suck then

really fun guy and has great quest
the one of the best characters along lohse

I can sorta understand that feeling? On the one hand I hate missing out on character specific content so I want to play as an origin character. On the other hand condome of protection is just super good, I like being able to fully customize my own dude and I kinda feel retarded when the way I RP a dude as them is completely different than NPC them. So due to my autism I usually just play them in my multiplayer runs with friends to experience their story while doing my own runs with an OC. Still haven't played Fane though. Some guy in my group ruined him for me.

i just think they're cool as fuck compared to generic fantasy races such as elves and orcs
in general i like animal-men races in terms of interesting abilities or even better different units if they have an army. Playstayles may differ and shit.

Not better than Ifan

this art always reminds me of the qiraji and especially their theme songs, kinda wanna play OS2 just for that
then I remember his faggy voice and goldy-tier arrogance from playing the intro and that desire instantly disappears

Runescape goblin

Attached: Goblin.png (478x767, 44K)

>say video game character is cute
>post deleted

Id love to suck his cock desu.

>Whoever you play as you don't get to hear and you miss a lot their story
Who is the worst character so I can play as them?

The girl with the demon inside her is pretty boring.

Why not play as (You) then? Not like you have to talk to any of them.

Sebille

>in-game model has scaled plating covering belly
>official art shows them with abs
Why must Larian confuse me so?

Attached: Divinity Original Sin 2 - lizard vitruvian man.jpg (1146x1146, 1.73M)

I made him a dual weilder with fire magic on top. The rest of the party was Fane (geo), Lohse (enchanter) and Sibell (shadowblade).
I think collectively we're responsible for like 20 unprovoked murders and I've still not left fort Joy yet.

>took him along because I wanted to romance him
>he still went for the princess bitch
I never asked to be cucked by a video game

Terrible first impression from a writing quality standpoint but he becomes a great and interesting party member pretty quickly. Felt the same way about Sebille.

Post more red prince!

>Felt the same way about Sebille.
I want to know what the fuck whoever wrote her was thinking with Sebille on the boat and first bit of the game. She feels like something someone lifted from a deviantArt forum RP.

Is she the edgy ex-slave?
I just killed her in both my playthroughs because I wanted RP to get to the dreamer lizard that she wanted to kill.

Why is he in Blade's Edge Mountains?

lizard benis

>Be Skelenigga
>Find Sebille
>She tries to start shit
>Expect to beat them up then resume talking or something
>Slap them once and they fucking die
bitch talked a lot of shit for someone without the ability to back it up.

hes cute :x

A faggot that becomes bearable later, like most of the cast.
Would have preferred playing as the Shadow Prince all in all, genociding elves is much more interesting than getting your dick wet with a whore.