REMINDER THAT MORTADELO IS ON STEAM

REMINDER THAT MORTADELO IS ON STEAM
store.steampowered.com/app/1019580/Mortadelo_y_Filemn_Una_aventura_de_cine__Edicin_especial/

Attached: ss_966b1aa30409165e2012d6a2d4387258c1f9d59c.jpg (533x400, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/search/?franchise=Mortadelo y Filemón
youtu.be/pSFgY0Y1I68?t=4m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=TjPuOYIWo1o
youtu.be/71KZ7Ns7tlk
youtube.com/watch?v=pwLwSc-mbzU
youtu.be/SPWAAagQpz4
youtu.be/CnyuKIV8J_M
youtu.be/sTZMHhHMgAc
youtube.com/watch?v=gNmh_guFvDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHAPEAU

Kino

Attached: ss_2e749d2ef98920eb76442703224c2f1c7756a90f.jpg (533x400, 120K)

Sulfato Atomico when?

store.steampowered.com/search/?franchise=Mortadelo y Filemón

Is it good?

based

>Spanish only
dropped

I'll buy it when I have some time

Attached: 1496354388_620035_1496354881_sumario_normal.jpg (360x296, 37K)

It's subtitled according to the steam page and the menus are also in English

it is an old point and click franchise from the 90s
about 9 games in total
this one is 3, and next week they will debut another 3

>Fred and Jeff

>I lived long enough to see Mortadelo & Filemon posted on Yea Forums

yesterday we had a thread that was a fucking blast, dude

>It even reached bump limit
fuck...

yeah
I am still wondering what the janie was doing
the thread derailed into aqui no hay quien viva hotties and chiquito

The comics were a huge hit in Germany.

It's not like you're going to have these threads forever. Fun is allowed, despite common assumptions.

that is nice to hear
it was a fucking blast, desu
spaniard nostalgia and cool vibes

I'm the only who think el sulfato atomico was a huge disappointment. I was hyped as fuck when it came out. Hell, I bought it even before I had a computer. Then I played it and it was ridiculously short...

Seriously? I find hard to believe that germans would have the same kind of humor we have.
tfw you dont have a collection because your father threw your comics away because they were "stupid"

I heard some germans even thought for a while Clever & Smart were germans too. "En Alemania" is, in fact, a tribute Ibañez made to german fans.

I did when I was a kid and they pretty much located the whole setting to Germany.

Holy shit I just found my childhood stash.of over 30 comics! I was convinced that my mother had thrown them away, time to reread them all

>More than 40 songs and a luxury dub, including the Spanish voices of Johny Deep (Luis Posada), Woody Allen (Joan Pera), Colm Meany (Lluis Marco), Angelina Jolie (Nuria Mediavilla) and Samuel L. Jackson (Miguel A. Jenner).
wtf

Last thread was good.

Attached: 1552601761804.jpg (963x678, 195K)

If Germans have any kind of humor it is about politics.

I have the version with Carlos Revilla (season 1-10 Homer Simpson) voicing Filemón. It was his last job before dying :(

The Football WC and Olimpics ones are the best.

Hell fucking yeah

Is this ofensive?

Attached: indios2.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Attached: 15G.jpg (800x600, 154K)

M&F was always this offensive, probably more in the old days. By today's standards, fuck, It would be news-worthy.

Oh damn, OG homer was amazing

Ibañez played with racial stereotypes all the time, and it was funny as fuck
the stupid politically correct culture ruined all this

Pero que conio?

What is this?

youtu.be/pSFgY0Y1I68?t=4m5s

old point and click games

Filemón with Bud Spencer's voice was the true kino. Totally ruined in the 94's cartoons. That Samuel L. Jackson super tho.

this games should be on GOG, 2bh
>old af
>support issues here and there
they need the GOG treatment

But are they any good, are the puzzles cryptic as fuck

Mortadelo y Filemon is good but mid-low tier in the whole eurocomics ladder
Iznogud is low key the best

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPuOYIWo1o

Voices arent great but it looks competent enough as a point and click game

What's Ibañez problem with cats?

Attached: 9788466658645.jpg (526x768, 192K)

He is just parodying tom and jerry

That mouse is an asshole.

Come on guys, last thread was the best time I had in this shithole since ages

Attached: Would you suck it.png (720x306, 205K)

Its not going to happen again for some time and its better not to force it anyways

Maybe tonight
Who knows
The comic is quite popular, 2bh

>Not Zipi & Zape
In to the trash it goes

I'm here to save it.

I've always wanted to put subtitles on Aqui No Hay Quien Viva, maybe rip the DVDs and do some kind of international edition. Seriously, that show is so fucking good and it's a shame I can only talk about it with other spaniards.

Any interest for that, or is the show so spanish that no other country could ever enjoy it?

Zipi & Zape have games?

Who and what?

Los Serrano was way better and it's weirdly popular in Funland

...we did both watch the same ending, right?

I think you're nostalgiaing hard, I seem to remember it was basically a family show with some spicy humor. Nothing has made me laugh as hard as ANHQV since I first watched it, though.

Los Serrano went to shit the moment Belen Rueda left.

As an spaniard I find it weird that M&F are discussed here. I miss spanish comics goddamnit.

I tried picking up some of my collection (which actually goes for some quite a bit of money in collector sites for anyone who still has their old comics btw) and the language feels so outdated. I guess some of that is being an andaluz, but I didn't think anything was wrong when I was a kid in the early 90s.

I wouldn't say anything has aged badly except the politician references which get REALLY obscure sometimes, but it's hard to enjoy nowadays because of the cultural and lexical shift. It's a shame though, it's top tier slapstick otherwise.

have fun translating all the slang

a little please

Attached: file.png (640x427, 528K)

As a Russian I loved these games a lot, but I felt like I bought the same game multiple times, despite names being different. Don't really remember it well, since I was really young back then. Were there any games in the series that shared a lot of identical rooms?

Go away, Mr. Cuesta, go away!

Better for faps? Sure

"Un porfavorcito"

Oh man I have a collection of Clever and Smart comics in German. I always loved them cause how surreal and bizarre they where.

Shit I even remember watching the cartoon at some point. Shame about no English release cause sure as hell I can't understand Spanish on that level.

Yep. Dude, Mortaledo y Filemón are so good... I grew up reading them, they taught me many things and they influenced me a lot.
They are just so funny... Ibañez is a genius.
I wanna buy a "Mortadelo" right now.

Original games were sold separately, then they remastered them and loosely tie up all together in one single game with new voice actors.

Did the last CGI movie get released there? I know they had plans for an english dub but I only saw a latam version was released.

Attached: 2877706.jpg (1600x900, 83K)

Well, damn. That explains it.

filemon looks like a fucking ogre, is the movie any good? I haven't watched a spanish film since someone showed me cronocrimenes in the 00s

It isn't outdated, it was also like that. It was heavily influenced by classic spanish literature. The slangs, words or satires is just a echoe of those books. Notice the story's scheme of any chapter: it was a dumbed down version of a Don Quixote chapter.

Attached: 155082271570.jpg (801x960, 144K)

It was quite better than I expected, I had no expectations however.

>Another mortadelo spanish nostalgia thread.
Nice.

Attached: marbella_vice_picmatic_intro.jpg (356x262, 18K)

The movie is great because is directed by someone who actually loves the characters: The argument is not too combulated, just an excuse for an hour and a half of Mortadelo & Filemon being beaten in different ways (mostly Filemon), but again, just like the comics.
The only thing I don't like about the film is that the director (Javier Fesser) gives too much protagonism to Filemon despite Mortadelo being more popular. The same thing happened in the first movie. The director says he prefers Filemon over Mortadelo.

What went wrong

Attached: gilytalytal.jpg (990x390, 99K)

Farcinerosos y filibustieros got jelous.

I thought for a second it was a French cartoon being made a vidya

Attached: 1479570283314.png (1024x776, 410K)

Gil was too much even for 90s standards. You can't be a mayor and call TV to film you while you bath in a jacuzzi whit a bunch of girls and show your incredible expensive horse.
Oh, and that guy is to blame for that building colapsing wich killed some people

I expected it to be soulless shit but I was proven wrong. It's fun af

Thanks user, I'll check it out. What about the OP games? Heard they're way too short.

bump

Posting patrician spanish music
youtu.be/71KZ7Ns7tlk

right back at ya, brother
youtube.com/watch?v=pwLwSc-mbzU

youtu.be/SPWAAagQpz4

youtu.be/CnyuKIV8J_M

Patrician as it gets

Unironically, lyrics are clever and was Estopa's peak. Everything else is just ok.

CHICOS LLEGO TARDE AL HILO DE MORTADELO?

Cuantas noches en el Ruta en Santiago con esta canción.

I'm so getting this. I hope my boy Magín el Mago shows up in the game.

>Alternativos y rebelditos de los 80
>Anunciando bancos y apoyando a Ciudadanos
La movida fué un error

coge sitio

I'd so the same thing if they offered me that money, you too.

That doesn't make it any less pathetic.

>Valladolid
>TL note: Connecticut
10 de 10

Attached: 1525583299455.jpg (450x450, 28K)

>mortadelo has austin power's original voice

Attached: 1486725858000.gif (300x300, 1.54M)

>Mortadelo y Filemón on Yea Forums
What the fuck
>tfw you bought a collection on some door by door selled and it was missing lots of stuff

Attached: vw9nn4imp6r11.jpg (1125x1000, 222K)

Official Spanish boomer song
youtu.be/sTZMHhHMgAc

I hope mortadeloposting will be a thing. I'll scan some comics for reaction pics

Attached: voxchan.jpg (1829x2049, 467K)

fucking love me some reno renardo
but hamburguesa vegital is the real kino
youtube.com/watch?v=gNmh_guFvDE

Skin fangs are shit.

Nada de esto fue un error.
U-oo.

>tfw the first forum I used has been long dead
RIP OcioJoven/OJgames. OcioZero was not the same.

Attached: 1363135842769.png (800x503, 280K)

I want to assfuck facha-chan.

Attached: HOOLIO.jpg (607x958, 58K)