Is this true? I mean, I know it is on Yea Forums...

Is this true? I mean, I know it is on Yea Forums, since every poll we make about it points to sony having the worst fanbase, but is it real outside of this shithole too?
I think it is not. Sony fans outside of here are better than this.

Attached: 1549462761839.jpg (1451x688, 340K)

Yes

Attached: 1540269389459.gif (300x250, 963K)

All fanbases are trash

>nintendo
>consumer friendly
Imagine believing this

Attached: 1548706251236.png (542x511, 158K)

That's overly generalizing.
There are some autistics sperglords on Nintendo's side as well, but I guess the Switch really pleased them that I don't hear much from them anymore compared to the WiiU era.
The weebs and the handheld part of PlayStation fanbase are generally pretty chill, but current year Sony drove them off, and what remains are just the normies and the hardcore PS4 defenders. The latter are the loudest.
As for XBox, I only have 1 friend with XB1, so I never knew much about the fanbase.

This. I'm a Nintendofag, but even I see that anti-consumer shit they do. Don't get me wrong, they do well in that regard sometimes (namely their DLC on 1st party titles tend to have a lot of content compared to the price, and aren't just on disc content being unlocked), but in the past few years, they've started to pick up bad habits from the rest of the industry (locking content behind amiibos, paid online, prepurchase DLC) and their reluctance to let us play 30+ year old game for a reasonable price is saddening.

>nintendo
>consumer friendly
>when their 2 yearly games have 500 dlcs locked behind scarce physical figurines
OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523109428736.png (258x544, 109K)

Nintendo fans are man children and actual kids
Xbox fans are old and Stockholm syndromed
Playstation fans are pretentious and cancerous

>since every poll we make about it points to sony having the worst fanbase
did you think that maybe that's because most people here are nintendo fanboys
if you asked on a sony board somewhere, i think you would find the answers quite different

>*[system] fans are cancerous children
ftfy, corporate dick suckers deserve the rope

Not to mention they are selling outdated hardware for as much money as their competitors who sell 2-3 times more powerful hardware, ensuring that their version of multiplats will always run the worst or not released on their platform at all due to technical constraints.

And they do this only because they can, for maximum profit and not a single care about user experience.

>implying
it's a vocal minority of Nintendo fans.

Nintendo fans: likely to get vasectomy

Attached: 1551718423810.jpg (640x705, 41K)

Attached: snoy v.jpg (1646x2020, 952K)

All gamers are in the third category if we're beign honest here.

Nintendo fans are very vocal here for sure, but I don't think they are as much a minority.

>consumer friendly and innovative
>get polished exclusives
>snoy fags talking about other companies dying, not the other way around for more than a decade already
This shitty bait is so shitty it doesn't even deserve a (you)

>outdated hardware

Name a more powerful mobile chipset they could have used three years ago, retard.

Hell yeah I am. I don't want to be a parent, and if I change my mind later, there are thousands of kids wishing to be adopted. The world would be a lot better if people would quit pushing out some god damn many kids.

All you console crusaders are fuckin retarded. None of this is ever subtle, it's always extremely obvious which giant faceless company has brainwashed you successfully.

Compared to drones and mustard racers, sonyfags are angels.

>nintendo
>consumer friendly
>xbox
>exclusives
Can you at least try?

>Comfiest controller

I'd like to say it is, but the d-pad on xbone controllers is out of the way, to the point if you play a lot of platformers and such you're gonna have a bad fucking time.

On the internet the stereotype holds true but irl most gamers don't give a shit and just want to play vidya.