It's not that bad

it's not that bad

Attached: 17f420c0b297519d0f4bdbe7d9366cddcebd1e57.jpg (616x353, 30K)

>I don’t mind eating shit!
good for you retard. doesn’t mean your game doesn’t suck

thousands of games and you waste your time on shit

None of the recent games that we Hate This Week have been unplayable.
We simply will no longer accept mediocrity.

Buy it for me

76 is shit

Go away Todd. No one is buying your shitty cashgrab game.

it's unironically better than fallout 4 because you don't have to put up with the shit story and ANOTHER SETTLEMENT NEEDS HELP

I'll put it to you this way OP, I didn't think there could be a worse iteration of Fallout than 4 but by god life finds a way.

I’ll play it if you buy it fit me. Otherwise, go the fuck away.

Best thing is, it is not even successful at cash grabbing. In a world, where they made millions with Fallout Shelter, they wasted resources and time on this shitheap.

boring contrarian

You will enjoy it up to the end. Then you'll hate it. I promise, but I hope otherwise for you.

you just realized nothing will ever be as good as new vegas.

the game was always "ok"
just everything else involving the game was handled poorly as possible

Get the hell outta here tod
This game is shit

fuck off todd

Can't wait to see Pete in E3 this year

Attached: 1376733859710.gif (153x113, 342K)

>Yea Forums says game is not that bad
>it actually is that bad

>the game was always "ok"
If by "the game" you mean the core idea, and "everything else" you mean the actual product, sure.

No no, anthem is pretty unplayable

Not that bad? It doesn’t run properly and it looks like ass. The server is garbage, blueprints are garbage, everything needs 30 springs to repair, NPCs only have 200 caps and they’re all fucking linked together. Bethesda has only patched the game like, 4 times despite it being absolute garbage. It is THAT bad. It’s the worst 60 dollars I’ve ever spent in my entire fucking life. I regret this game more than stand alone day Z.

It's the latest iteration of Yea Forums contrarianism. Universally lauded masterpieces are decried as flops, and games so bad that even normies can't touch them are held up as patrician choices. TORtanic ruined this board, it was reasonably decent as late as 2011.

Shout out to Skyrimjob if you're still on this site, we didn't listen to your warnings pal

It would have been well accepted and quite popular if it was a 20-30$ release