Who would you recommend each of these two hack and slash games to?

Who would you recommend each of these two hack and slash games to?

Attached: 1101011.png (362x392, 223K)

Nier Automata for self-loathers
DMC5 for narcissists

anyone who likes video games

Nier if you want a good story and decent combat
DMC if you want no story and very good combat
They're both worth playing.

Nier if you want to masturbate
DMC5 if you want to be blinded by lens flare

>these two hack and slash games
N:A is Taro RPG first and foremost, hack and slash while present is insignificant compared to that.

Top for waifu shitters
Bottom for people that want an actual good game where you play as a chad, a boomer, and a based poetry fan.

Old news man, grand battle way better

Attached: 2C7D522A-1E9C-4949-BB0F-FCB439A75F32.png (211x380, 128K)

Nier if you want cringe voice acting, shit tier gameplay, glitches & bad programming out the ass & a horrible pretentious story & cast taking priority over & interrupting game play.

DMC5 if you like fun, top tier combat, bosses & a good story with likeable characters.

Nier Automata if you're retarded.
DMC5 if you're not.

Both if you like video games. Neither if you don't. One or the other if you're a shitposting faggot on Yea Forums. Please see all replies in this thread, past and future, for confirmation. They're excellent fucking games.

I tried both end ended up going through with DMC 5 but being more invested in Nier's characters (meaning I fapped to 2B a LOT)

everyone I know

Pedophiles and incels respectively

I liked the DMC franchise but didn't pick up 5 yet. It's just too straight up ugly to buy on release.

I played the Nier demo and thought it was crap. Didn't like it at all. Super bland and repetitive even for how shirt it was.

I'd like to see Bayo 2 on PC the most as I sold my Wii U after I beat it.

Nier is for soiboys who just want to button mash their way through the story and fap to 2B's fat ass
DMC5 is for real niggas who don't care about forced melodrama that takes itself too seriously and care about gameplay first

Attached: 1506717668592.jpg (480x452, 13K)

autists
autists

Nier for lesbians

DMC for fujos

>Pedophiles
Is that you Jason?

Attached: 1512405226268.jpg (610x523, 82K)

This

Nier for retards
DMC for people with a brain

Nier: Automata is an ARPG developed by a company that usually does straight action games.
I love Nier Automata and DMC5 equally though.
Both are excellent games and I enjoy the combat in each.

Attached: 9S combo.webm (720x480, 2.92M)

autistic weebs

Dmc to anyone who likes good video games

Drakengard to anyone that doesn't

Incels.

Upper: Waifufags that like some casual combat that looks cool
Lower: Chad boomers

Nier if you're a storyfag but the combat is pretty good, but just not on the same level as DMC5

Can you miss content in Nier:A? I might pick it up.

No, once you finish the game (ending D) it opens a "chapter select" and you can jump to any part of the story at all.

Yes. A lot of it.

Nah. I bumrushed through the story and just used the chapter select to get every single weapon, chip, pod, pod program, sidequest etc and completed the game 100%. Just play at your own pace.

Automata's gameplay is meant to be digestable and to a certain point experimental, not good. It's a Taro game first and foremost, everything else is secondary. I would not recommend it to any hack'n'slash fan, and especially not to Platinumfags. If you don't like or never heard of the first Nier game then don't get its sequel, just play the first one instead, then go to Automata and enjoy the slightly better gameplay, just don'«t expect it to be the core of the experience, it's broken in too many ways to belong to the genre you ascribed it to.

DMC5 is for hack'n'slash fans.

Both are great.

Attached: 1521864505723.jpg (738x613, 62K)

Only really missable thing is ending Y, rest is always accessible through chapter select.

I would recommend both of them to people of exquisite taste.

Attached: 1530909504849.jpg (552x594, 25K)

Thanks. I'll pick it up.

people who want a nice JRPG with action combat
people who want a shitty zoomer meme game

Nier Automata for reddit fedora tipping neckbeards
DMC5 for people who like games

Attached: file.png (565x605, 450K)

God it looks like a unity fanfic game

>lens flare
Why are you playing on ps4?

because i'm trying to be topical and complain about a game that I haven't played and have no desire to.

>Character does a standing animation in air state.
>wonky looking stagger/hitbox interaction.
yep this is Platinums B team.