March 2019. I am forgotten

March 2019. I am forgotten.

Attached: 1552573160683.jpg (1920x2587, 658K)

It was never even remembered. They screwed up when they let everyone play in open beta.
Game is unoptimized and you need minimum sixth gen i7 and 1070ti to even maintain minimum 60fps.
Gameplay is boring and repetitive.

Entitled crybabies like you could just stay quiet.

I won't ever forget the massive bomb Bioware dropped. If anything it made me forget about Fallout 76 by being a much larger cluster fuck mere months after 76's release.

You should do what happened to your game. You know what I mean faggot.

Bioware spent all those years hyping this up only for it to be worse than F76.
They deserve to go out of business.

>worse than F76
Surely you're joking, right?

It's not as bad as F76 but it's close enough

Hey at least this game functions and looks ok.
Though maybe that's the issue, Fallout 76 at least has the decency to crash so you play something else.

this, bioware owes us nothing.

also, as a 48 year old father with obligations I'm really loving this game.I'm 1 hour in and everything is so fun and cool. I really don't get why people hate on it so much.

everything is broken.

stats, progression, its all meaningless. the numbers are literally broken in this game

76 was a low-effort cash grab attempt that no one believed in, inside or out. Anthem was hailed as being the next step in the loot and shoot genre and ended up failing on every level shy of making consoles and computers explode.

>Hey at least this game functions

Attached: DGYQt7b.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Wasn't Anthem was having an issue where crashing resulted in a bricked console.

no, some reported it forcing a reset

What is there to do after the story? I played a little of my friends game but it sounded like there was only like 3 dungeons to replay

replay missions until they drip feed you some content

because you've been playing it for a handful of minutes. Get back to us in a week.

It would shut down PS4 consoles. Even the gaming gods were trying to tell people not to bother, it seems.

So nothing? Pretty much what i expected from bioware

>48 year old father with obligations
So what you're telling us is you barely played the game and think your judgment is valid. Yeah it doesn't work like that.

>not spotting obvious shitposting in 2019

Attached: 1537088660118.png (525x698, 565K)

>Entitled
Wanting a functional game by release is now called being entitled..
Kys

As a 48 year old father you are wasting your precious spare time watching anthem loading screens.
Good on you man

My biggest gripe with the game was that there were NO ENERGY WEAPONS. The Dominion all have fucking plasma rifles and shit so I know they exist, but players are restricted to run-of-the-mill firearms.

Attached: 1528758000709.jpg (588x403, 38K)

Attached: 1503801604442.png (946x1053, 964K)

>Game constantly bsod
>Transfer it to another harddrive to try and fix this
>Origin has to relocate the game
>It stuffs up and deletes the entire game
>Have to redownload the whole thing
>Shitty aus internet so this takes two days
Thanks EA

Saw it, but it was clickbait article using "bricked" as sensation title not in sense what the term actually means.

Not exactly, it would crash ps4s and they would have to boot in safe mode.

Because you're the underdog heros user! Don't you like playing as a literal who that by the third mission extremely powerful, influential people and organizations are sucking your dick to join?

How can you be forgotten, when you remind everyone that you exist by constantly fucking up?

Is it Summer already

There are posts on neogaff that are genuinely like this.

I saw the e3 trailer and went "Yup it's incredible, but we've been lied to so many times before that it's probably all lies."
Granted, it wasn't quite as many lies as I thought it'd be, but it's still pretty much all lies.
I didn't buy the game because I couldn't give a shit about Bioware. I liked Mass Effect, but not enough to pay full retail for them and Andromeda they absolutely jumped the shark and paying for EA games is what is slowly destroying the industry.
I didn't buy Anthem because even from the first trailer, it was obvious that the gameplay might (and probably would be) shallow and come down to "shoot bullet sponges until they're all dead" or "kill everything while waiting for a progress bar"
Lo and behold, it's lies and shit gameplay abound.
I watched the movie version on youtube, thinking that people might wank on about the story. Whodathunkit, the dialogue is absolute garbage, the story is nonsensical, the world-building is nearly nonexistent and holy fuck the characters are dismal. All around, I think it reeks of sjws and gender politics sneaking in and fucking with the story development, since having to try and remove a bunch of minority bullshit takes time away from the actual story.

Guaranteed replies.

Not forgotten. New issues are making headlines on a daily basis.

I'm pretty sure it won't go anywhere soon since a lot of hopefuls and journalists make shit tons of articles of it.

I'm guessing it'll be like Div1 at launch, fucktons of people bought it, left it to ferment then came back when it's good.

This, I have a 2080 and it runs terrible with fps drops below 60 all over the place. I don't understand how people are fine with this.

Every day people find something fucked up about this game, there's not gonna be any fanboys left by april at this rate. None of the stats work, in a looter shooter, can you believe that?
There's several threads on reddit about different stats not working, gear not mattering, etc. The whole level 1 gear being the strongest thing was just the tip of the iceberg.

I rather support BioWare that is LGBTQ+ friendly than some nazi incel game dev.
All of the complaints about Anthem are made by the same people who hate on Captain Marvel. I will fight against those people unconditionally.

Forgotten implies I knew about you in the first place.

Yikes

Attached: sadfadsf.jpg (183x318, 13K)

4/10

Except it's EA. They don't invest longterm if something fails, they axe it.

>I have ASD (High Functioning Autism, or Asperger's, which ever you want to call it). I hate how "Sheldon Cooper" (Big Bang Theory) is often referred to as how people think of autistic people. But Brin (Sentinal Faction Quest giver) is really how we are. Slightly off, not one to show emotions, obsessed with one thing in particular (in Brin's case it's plants), one for protocol, and structure, etc. The quirky speech pattern, explaining things even if they are universal understood by NTs (neurotypicals), like with the fort joke was a great way of subtly showing how we are. The fact that movies, and TV shows often get it wrong, looking at you Atypical. But a video game got it so right, and so spot on is awesome. Say what you will about the game, and all the other stuff that can and will be worked out. The fact that I connected with someone (an NPC, but still a someone), who was like me made it hit closer to home. So to whoever wrote, designed, modeled, and acted as Brin, thanks for an accurate portrayal of what people with Asperger's are really like.
Thanks again.

Reminder that anthem is made BY and FOR literal unironic autists

It literally got outsold by Smash, KH3 and even Jump Force in the US in February. Its launch month.

Hilarious.

76 while a broken a buggy mess still is a good game for comfy exploring. it might be shit but it's comfy shit. anthem is just plain shit.

I'd unironically buy 76 for $10 just to fuck around in it.
I wouldn't play Anthem for free.

Well: bioware claims they have 9 months of funded content in the works with renewal options if they can salvage it.

(you)

Bioware also claimed this was their "Bob Dylan" of games and that ME:A would have a lot of support post launch. Tell me user, how well did that work out for them?

Attached: 1550811461924.gif (300x224, 1.29M)

based

God, and I thought Starlink was a dull and repetitive waste of potential

It's because FO76 is at least good as a walking simulator, it unironically has the most beautiful open world for a Bethesda game barring maybe Skyrim. There is almost no good lore or fun things to do there in these open world areas, but it's nice if you are listening to a podcast and audiobook to just fuck around in the world.

t. /Vg/ Anthem general cuckold mad his own general is doom posting against the game.
STAY.
MAD.
KEKOLD
I fucking see your ass lmao

Alot of sjw fags on Yea Forums lately

God, I hope so

>Jump Force beat Anthem

Based Cash-in saving us from SJW victory

>Hey at least this game functions and looks ok
It really is our fault the industry is shit. Well, faggots like this guy.

Attached: 30D45890-371C-405E-8F71-E56461E75C92.jpg (600x604, 41K)

>Hey at least this game functions and looks ok.
Yeah bricking your console is how the game supposed to function