Empty handed, empty headed

Empty handed, empty headed.
>you have 10 (ten) seconds to justify why you don't buy physical games

Attached: not owning physical is the pleb choice.png (1200x840, 694K)

>buying games
lol

I'm trying to lower my carbon footprint.

The older you are, the easier it is to let go.

Based Big Dimes Kelly shooting hard on Pirates

It's not worth the hassle for PC games but I do generally buy physical for consoles.

very subtle, OP

I always forget to feed them and then they end up rotting away

>all that shit taking up space and collecting dust

>taking space
I hope you don't live inside some closet.
You DO have a big enough house, right?

>buy new game
>it's either an steam installer and a code, or console game has 1/10 of content and you have to download the rest

>buy old PC game
>you still have to download twice as much community patches, fixes and additional content

>buy old console game
>cross fingers that your console still works

you can't win

got me good

>tfw no statue of liberty gf

>buy old console game
>cross fingers that your console still works
user, my fucking atari 2600 still works. Come on.

Because consumerism and "owning things" is a boomer normie tier way of looking at life.

You should just try to get the lowest price on any game you buy and just leave it at that.

Disks and cartridges are not really comfortable to use and may age poorly.
You can buy games on Steam, install them on your drive and store your drive if you'd like.

I like money more than I like plastic discs. ty based crackers

>PS4
>games

Planned obsolescence is one halluva drug

Being a monkey and breaking your things is one helluva drug too.
Every console I have still works, and I have everything nintendo and sony released aside from virtual boy, wii u and ps4 because they suck.

This is what I don't get, the physical copy is on my physical hard drive. So I mean, the game data is on a tangible object I own, which is exactly the same as having it on a DVD or cartridge or whatever.

try to sell it, then you will understand

because buying a NES and a copy of Zelda 2 is unnecessary when i could find just get it for 69p on whateve
R new cons
Ole they have
Made

Except that consoles are the least likely to have a plan of obsolescence. Especially in the retro days. Consoles then work much better than the ones now in all honesty.

Is the second-hand physical market an enemy to the video game market? If they can make the game be purchasable only once (like a consumable) will this increase sales?