This fucker should be in jail

this fucker should be in jail

Attached: jail.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

no u

Why? Also, video games.

Attached: 1527098883548.jpg (1075x583, 100K)

Why?

damn. trips too.

I know it's wrong to laugh at a shooting, but god damn this has been the most entertaining one.
I can't believe a psychopath actually decided to load his shooting with memes.

>hires mass shooter to advertise for him during shooting spree live stream

Yeah, I’m thinking he’s based

remember lads
subscribe to Pewdiepie
this is a war between the white man and the poo
it involves all of you

He should probably be deplatformed for knowingly platforming literal fascists and dropping alt-right dog whistles while knowing how much influence he has, especially on younger minds.

HOLY BASED

Attached: 1552631828028.jpg (765x989, 144K)

Attached: brainlet5.png (558x614, 24K)

Why don't we just make things simpler and jail all the Muslims like the Chinese do.

brb chores pewds dont go anywhere

He's a shitty racist with a huge platform scarily full of impressionable children, but even if you call me a "faggot SJW" or something for saying so you'd still be a retard for defending his genuinely terrible and legitimately unfunny content anyway

lmao

I don’t get it

the witoid
the witoid is a violent animal which only follows his emotions and instincts,he doesn't follow any kind of logic and reason,he is wild,stupid,uneducated,savage,wrathful and mostly important dumb,It is the duty of the superior KARA BOGA MALE to civilize the dumb witoid

kys

this
youtuber of peace, stop being a bigot

He hired a gunman to livestream murder and say his name. I'm being 100% unironic.

>will actually gain more subs over this

It's days like these where the saying "any day could be your last" has some real weight and it's fucking terrifying.

Attached: 1512607198596.jpg (720x960, 95K)

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHY ISN'T HBOMBERGUY BEATING HIM
kek

>psychopath
The hardest pill to swallow is accepting that he was saner than most of us.

Where are you going to go when Yea Forums is shutdown or blocked because of this?

i wonder how he feels now.

just because he's unfunny, doesn't mean he's a "racist".