In light of the shooting, should realistic violence in videogames be banned or more heavily restricted?

In light of the shooting, should realistic violence in videogames be banned or more heavily restricted?

It is difficult to feel the impact of the violence and the very real effect it has on families and communities when it looks so much like videogames we all play daily for enjoyment. The video literally looked exactly like it was straight out of Rainbow Six Siege and is desensitizing our youth to real violence and real issues in our world.

Attached: siege.jpg (1600x900, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 mods ban the only serious post about this ive seen in hours.

shut the fuck up, n word

The video is only shitholes like here and liveleak. No one is going to tie this shooting to video games just like all the other recent ones

I think you are right, mentally ill people who cannot distinguish the difference between something on a television and real life should not be allowed near ANY videogames, or any type of entertainment in general, and should probably just be euthanised for the sake of the completely normal people, such as the innocent gays and trannies roaming the streets and just to emphasise gays and trannies are NOT mentally ill and shouldn't be euthanised.

>very real effect
wow, not just real but superreal
someone should tell the bogs about this

He literally cites Spyro 3 and Fortnite (obviously a "joke") for why he was radicalized and posted his plans on a site best known for it's hard-right video game board. The news is absolutely going to be talking about video games causing shootings.

>he thinks this is serious

This is why the next shooting should be against the main "news" sources. Good journalist = dead journalist

Studies already have proven that video game violence doesn't increase real life violence. Some even show the opposite.

>ban videogames
>ban guns

>you still have absolute deranged psychopaths among you that want to murder you and your family

?????

What game teaches muslims to rape and kill eachother on a daily basis op?

they're going to blame literally everything cause it's the media and they cant help but whip everyone into a frenzy

based

The real reason is because of bad education and bad mental healthcare. You have people who socially fuck up which has knock on effects of not being able to get into education and poor social skills means they get ostracised and can only hang out with other weirdos or more capable insane people who want to use them.

We should ban manlets and incels, the shooter was both.

people will know that there was a game-like first-person camera that recorded everything. they don't need to watch the shooting to draw a link between games and poor white violence.

Media is responsible for the polarization in politics lately, no fucking shit they're cancerous.

So you agree that journalists should take a bullet?

>should we censor more shit in our oversensitive world
No, now fuck off faggot
Samefag

based

What is some games that make you feel operator stuff like limping and bleed out

Another shooting happened? Fucking hell, what school did it happen at this time amerimutts

no lets ban muslims

go on pol i can't post a webm or the thread will be deleted
>aussie senator calls out mussies

Attached: 1552631828028.jpg (765x989, 144K)

this

it was actually kiwiland this time

>kiwiland
is that a us state or some shit in hawaii? i dont fucking know what thats supposed to mean

New Zealand retard

New Zealand Christchurch you obsessed mega-faggot.

>hur dur video games cause violence
Fuck off

If anything people like Pie and games like this will go up, humans love violence, the comments on those videos is pure happiness at the violence he was doing and the mems he was dishing out.

His manafesto even said he did all that shit becaue he wants a race war and palying libs vs Conservatives is the way to get it. For a nutcast that piece of shit wasn't completely wrong in that, respect this whole next week to be full of rage and fighting You got the actual disgusted people, the pretend disgusted people, the trolls and the edgelords all in the spotlight, it's bout to get ugly

New Zealand, this time. /pol/fag on 2x4chan posted his manifesto full of the latest and dankest memes, started off his stream by saying to sub to PDP, then drove off after the shooting while playing Gas Gas Gas. It was only a matter of time until some absolute retard took /pol/ seriously enough to do this for some sweet sweet attention from his guys.

You seem to like so many yous.

Is this document real? Can I get a source?

based

Incredibly based.

Tell me this is real, please.

Attached: Hop In.jpg (346x346, 18K)

yes ban all videogames
meme spouting /pol/ack from cripplechan and his buddies shot up some mosques, one recorded himself with a gopro
this guy is a fucking retard

Attached: 1552630263206.png (1327x706, 71K)

This might be the most textbook victim blaming I've ever seen, if the race war does kick off is he gonna blame asians, blacks and hispanics for not kissing enough white people ass,too?

basado
cringeola

he's 100% correct though

maybe if you left wing cock suckers would stop your constant demoralization campagin specifically designed to draw out and push people towards extreme aggressive behavior because you leave them no other option it would stop happening?

didn't say he wasn't right

I got it from some polak.Looks real check his twitter pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (589x506, 51K)

yeah just like those bastards in charlotteville had some good points right? You know what, I hope you fuckers get that race war you wanted maybe then society may be rid of filth like you

lol

Isn't it about time that we stop blaming violent video games for bad parenting? Millions of people play violent video games. How many shootings do you hear about in other countries that are blamed on violent video games? Use some fucking common sense...

should just ban murder desu

i dont know anything about charlottesville desu

based

Is this the early 90’s still? Am I in a time machine?

>haven't been on /pol/ in like 5 years
>go there today
>it's a cesspool of extremist racism and unabashed edginess
so when did that happen? last time I was there it wasn't that different from Yea Forums, just with more name calling. now it's like everyone is LARPing as a crusader of some description.

Just checked his twitter, this is real. How is this not political suicide? How can a fucking senator literally victim blame after a mass shooting that kills 25+ people? This is the craziest timeline.

are battle royale games fun for anyone else?

Attached: 1552632167445.png (612x329, 267K)

>hard-right video game board
What website is that?

Ignoring the shitpost, feminist think lewd depictions of women in games cause men to rape. So ye we 90s again.
That's been going on for way longer than 5 years bud.

he's right though
stop being an idiot

r the donald invaded and made it their new home

Shit b8

It wasn't as intense back then.

Attached: 1552631859301.jpg (720x718, 63K)

kek

If that was true, would someone please tell me which games muslims play? They seem to play only rape focused games.

Fortnite taught me how to kill and to floss on the bodies of my enemies

lmao

user, where have you been, blaming victims is easy when they aren't white people, see, despite what media tells you, everyone hates minorities and blames them for the state of the world, they're the scapegoats of the rich and always will be. How are you surprised by this?

the eternal aussie

Attached: 1552630180219.png (1805x523, 338K)

HE IS RIGHT THOUGH READ THE KILLERS MANIFESTO IT LINES UP WITH WHAT THE SENATOR SAID HE FELT UNSAFE AND RIGHTFULLY SO

It was whenever there was a terrorist attack, also this is kinda different. An Australian just shitposted 50 people to death.

i hope this shithole gets shut down because of this and you cunts all fuck off back to facebook where you belong

MUH MUSLIM VICTIMS
They hate you this pic is right after a terrorist attck

Attached: muslims laugh terrorist attack.jpg (1354x1308, 555K)

i saw the video
>remove kebab was playing as he was driving to the mosque
>british grenadiers was playing as he was entering the mosque
>fucking hellfire starts playing as soon as he's driving off
it was surreal

Arma 3 with ACE3 mod, advanced medical

stop being a faaaaaaaaag

Is there an archived thread?

The sad part is certain parts of tht insane rambling is goinna be proven right in the coming days, using the US media to sow discord in hopes it'll inspire more like him is specially gonna happen

grow up man

>I AM ANGRY AND I HAVE A SCAPEGOAT

Attached: 1476088060049.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

these laugs are now gonna be fucking explosion and dead childrens right now thank to this anyways

People do this whenever they see a news camera. Stop being brainwashed and use your fucking brain.

He also talked about making the divide on gun ownership in the US more extreme with this to help cause civil war 2.0. Of course the Dems will use this to try and pass more gun laws probably.

Attached: 0fe45d27723433004061b619b87615315919e3d6db57e7f3e178085364bf44c4.png (1024x682, 633K)

this is mint

FUCK YOUR OPTICS

Attached: help.webm (640x356, 1.78M)

Attached: 1552633501127.jpg (880x174, 79K)

There's only been one islamic terror threat in NZ, there's been a lot more from their own folk...Media really brainwashing the whole world with "Killer Muslims Hiding in your cupboards!"

The same thing would've probably happened anyway even if shooter games were massively toned down. There have been numerous studies about this and they all point to video games as not being the sole cause of violence. The problem is the alt-right rhetoric festering on boards that aren't on the 4channel domain, Youtube and other sites. People treat all the alt-right dog whistles from bigots like Pewdiepie as a joke but this shit has radicalised a person to commit a literal terror attack.

fuck off retard

Attached: 681bc832943e8a6f50b015d6dbe387341212b8c01a9d88b097ac724e3a7a3b96.jpg (720x405, 44K)

>Kebab Remover
Now I get that he was a total psycho and put that on there as peak autism, but now the media is gonna pick up on it. My only hope is no one in Turkey really gives a fuck and it doesn't catch.

Looks like Paradox were right all along! My god!

Read the quran you idiot muh victims why are you defending a blood cult?

how long till we get a wad?

Attached: article-2280206-17A51DD3000005DC-713_634x447.jpg (634x447, 51K)

this pic is pretty degenerate in muslim standards user

Honestly did not care for the victims, i was just impressed with how much the shooting looked like some vidya games & the terminator shoot out in the police station

YEAH THEYRE GREAT CITIZENS

Attached: 1552633580261.jpg (624x810, 322K)

some fat chick got a heart attack and croaked

Gigabased

>asian gangs
every time

Attached: 1524866618753.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>In August 2018 SVT reported that rape statistics in Sweden show that 58% of men convicted of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born outside of the European Union: Southern Africans, Northern Africans, Arabs, Middle Easterns, and Afghans.[11][12] Swedish Television's investigating journalists found that in cases where the victims didn't know the attackers, the proportion of foreign-born sex offenders was more than 80%.

WTF i thought diversity was our strength

Man where is the bloodsplatter everywhere? This is nothing like my videogames.

>EU
>NZ

They really did a number on you huh? Watch out, their hiding in your plants!

I suppose you are would think it's perfectly justified to shoot up a church because of the child abuse among the clergy?

Yup, just like Bin Laden, he's won, Americans are way too stupid to see through his bullshit and no matter what the talk show hosts tell you, everyone's gonna listen to their leader and in this case the leaders are dems and Trump. it's a shitshow and if I weren't so disgusted, I'd phrase this asshole for getting what he wanted and getting to live to see it happen. I can't believe the piece of shit went on about how he'd die for this and yet he's alive, they took that motherfucker alive because the coward suddenly decided his life was worth living even if he's in a jail cell.

You just know people are gonna wanna talk to him, glorify him, call him a hero, write him fan mail,ect. he might even get a movie and book deal out of it

reddit happened

HAHAHAHAHA
She begged too

He really should have played DOOM E1M1 music on his phone during the shooting, would have been the perfect shitpost

>invaded
You mean the fucking americans invited them.

This shit is in the same vein of half asses irony that enabled the shooting in the first place. Either dial it back or fuck off

>"In light of the shooting, should realistic violence in videogames be banned or more heavily restricted?

It is difficult to feel the impact of the violence and the very real effect it has on families and communities when it looks so much like videogames we all play daily for enjoyment. The video literally looked exactly like it was straight out of Rainbow Six Siege and is desensitizing our youth to real violence and real issues in our world."

Attached: zfxl675vz7521.jpg (321x471, 23K)

That's exactly what he fucking wanted. He wanted the left to crack down on more and more mundane shit so the right wing would feel violence is their only solution.

Today I will remind them:
youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

Attached: 1520361733731.jpg (960x454, 63K)

drawing of girl is not haram
hijab is not mandatory
women must dress modestly but hijab is by no means required for women as it is not in the quran

Attached: 517ef27ce3d6a6e2d0e5196aea1a366494ed67474180c680243bb8feccd75224.jpg (725x503, 70K)

fuck you op you reddit spacing faggot you fucked up my post now

test

I need info on the other shooters.

Manifesto

Attached: mani.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Feminists think a lot of stupid shit, which is why no one takes them seriously. Just like no one takes the "video games cause violence" retards seriously.

>lolis encourage pedophilia this doesn't belong in videogames
>NOOOO VIDEOGAMES DON'T CAUSE VIOLENCE DON'T TAKE AWAY MY FORTNITE NOOOO

Attached: pol.jpg (680x669, 56K)

He said right off the bat he planned to be taken alive and would only shoot nonwhite cops.

I think those people (or at least some of them) were reacting to being in front of the camera

Is he fucking drunk?

Attached: anig.png (728x456, 58K)