So what the fuck is everyone's GSP right now?

So what the fuck is everyone's GSP right now?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15_01-33-05.png (823x390, 115K)

>he hasn't switched to arenas

gsp is a meme

75,000 unironically

The GSP system is total shit.

2 to 3 mill is the most fun gsp rank lower then this is just glue eaters and higher are just fags prove me wrong

Die stupid Bowser fag.

How do I escape low GSP hell? In this rank, everyone has slideshow tier lag.

Play a heavy and unga all over their faces

Host a lobby and stop playing ranked.

I guarantee Bowser is more honest than whoever the fuck you use.

>highest 3.5m
>roster 3.6m
Don't know how that works but okay... It would be higher except I've been trying to have fun with teams instead of 1v1. I get bored of the 4 person FFAs I get thrown in so I don't bother trying to win them. I get bored of the item matches so I don't try to win them. I get bored with the infinite life timed matches so I spend my time trying to get the enemy as many kills as possible. Finally when I do start getting regular 2v2, I am ALWAYS paired with the shittiest partners and basically have to try and win 2v1. They aren't people like me that are purposely losing either. You can tell they are trying to win but are just complete shit...

>Finally get to 3.8, one match away from elite
>Matched against a Lucas with items
>Lost and now stuck between 2-3 million

I despise the MOTHER series since then.

Attached: f6cad5172e2e8d44da168d71b28d04bd.gif (647x363, 650K)

Do you fuckers not have preferred rules on?

Where have you been user? There are shit tons of complaints that preferred rules doesn't work. You just happen to get lucky.

I do and this was the first time i got a match with items on, since the 2.0.0 patch came out. This online system is fucking busted, man.

3,405,314 as Villager is my highest

I dunno. I always pick 1v1 and battlefield stages and get that 95% of the time.

4.17mil Link
:^)

I pick team battlefield 3 stock 7 minutes and no items and I get that maybe 5% of the time. I mean sometimes I get lucky and have a streak of 3 stock teams but fuck my life...

>Still giving a shit about GSP
Awful matchmaking system

the numbers mean nothing because there's no criteria for who you're actually matched with

you could be matched with 10 shitters in a row just as likely as you could be matched with 10 pros

lobbies are just as cancerous with frequent connections drops, character bans and asspained hosts that can't take an L

just go to a local

I play Bayonetta.

Your cheesy shit always ruins my night.

>cheesy shit

Why are clouds at the higher gsp range so fucking obnoxious
The most retarded spammers ever