Chris Chandler, stop begging and get a fucking job

youtube.com/watch?v=WsYIksYcCqk

Attached: chris chan is a dumbass.png (548x308, 4K)

>Chris
Call him by his True and Honest name that God [and the Bear] gave him at Regency Square Mall during 1989 YOU DAMN MOCKING BASTARD

Christian Weston Chandler.

Still waiting for the inevitable suicide or possible death through natural causes.

Attached: A sentient glove ponders his life value..webm (860x624, 2.52M)

Where exactly is an autistic 36 year old tranny with no work experience going to find a job?

Unfortunately his fans are enabling him and donate a lot of money and pet food. He's not that low on the spectrum, he's just been enabled all his life.

Fast food. I mean, work release meth addicts can do it.

Can you imagine being greeted at Walmart by Chris?

Chris is too narcissistic to commit suicide.

He used to work at Wendy's for a little while.

i wonder if he sees himself when he records
it takes a strong man to deny whats infront of him

>July 2018

Well I've got a 100$ riding on a Deadpool that says he'll die via suicide by fire arms.

My friend thinks he'll die in another fire.

i belived he worked at wendys.

Would you hire him? What is he supposed to do?

That was 18 years ago. He hasn't worked a day since.

I'd hire him to harass loiterers/panhandlers.

I'd hire him for a call center. Not sales though but shit like conducting polls etc since it only requires patience and you don't have to convince anyone to buy stuff.

hopefully it's dead by now

>it only requires patience
You expect him to have that?

He would just try to hit on any girls who pick up the phone

Gaming journalism.

No, I don't see him managing to get a gun.

>get a job
>except all the jobs he could have done are automated
OP soon you, and everyone in this thread, will be jobless. Probably in less than 5 years when they automate the shit out of everything that doesn't require a STEM Degree.

what the fuck is going on under his eyes? he looks like he's turning into a zombie

what the fuck, my car started overheating 2 days ago too

Good point

The management will eavesdrop on the calls like in call centers usually and immediately give feedback if you're doing dumb shit. There's also an incredibly low threshold to fire people.

the government gives me money to play video games, actually technically you give me money to play video games, thanks friend.

so then he gets fired for being a retard and we're back at square 1

some people suspect that chris is due for a stroke any day now

If Chris was at least a little smarter, he could've gotten a more reliable Honda or Toyota instead of an unreliable piece of junk Ford.

I have a feeling CWC will outlive this place eventualy. In the end, the one who is left standing wins.

You honestly think Chris-chan would listen to that feedback? We're talking about someone who not only got warned, and banned, several times for having a shitty "looking for boyfriend-free girl" sign, but even demonized the cops and management people that dared tell him not to do that shit. Oh yeah and last time he was at a convention he got in trouble as well.

There's just no way Chris-chan can work now.

Yang 2020

his entire life is one long stroke

Right. But I don't think Chris would fuck it up or at least that's one of the few menial jobs where his lack of personal hygiene, repulsive appearance or autistic brain doesn't directly or indirectly endanger him or other people. They give you a script to read from, you simply process a call and move on to the next. It's easy, that's why call centers can hire really dumb people with nowhere else to go. Just as long as you can mumble words from a script you're good to go.