KILL IS FUCKING CONFIRMED

>KILL IS FUCKING CONFIRMED

Attached: Walker_execution.jpg (860x484, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder: If you genuinely believe the game is guilt tripping you and not Walker as a character you are a brainlet.

Walker can read loading screen messages?

/thread

The loading screen specifically tells you that you are still a good person. All that screen serves to do is to make you uncomfortable.

And the ‘kill for entertainment’ screen is aimed at you and Walker, however the former killing for country ect is for Walker and kill for entertainment is aimed at you because that is exactly what you are doing. At no point does the game comdem you specifically.

>but my white phosphorus
Walker chose to use the white phosphorus, you didn’t. The game is guilting walker not you.
At not point ever it is Player = Walker, the player is a “Special Guest” from the opening credits

>At not point ever it is Player = Walker, the player is a “Special Guest” from the opening credits
It is legitimately amazing how many people forget about this.

This is wrong, and your perceptions are dumb.

Spec Ops: The Line is Walker's story, not yours. This can be confusing for idiots because the game is designed so that Walker's story PARALLELS your own "story" of playing through the game. Walker keeps trying to save the day and he keeps failing at doing it. You keep looking for the masturbatory war fantasy that you were seeking when you bought Spec Ops but all you get is a continuous subversion of that experience. The point of this is to invoke reflection on whether or not looking for masturbatory war fantasies is actually a good thing. But when Walker napalms the civilians you're not supposed to feel bad because "you did that" because a) you didn't do that, b) you didn't have a choice, and c) they're not real people. The game even highlights this: "to kill for entertainment is harmless."

You're supposed to feel bad because in all the other masturbatory war fantasies you have played it's doubtless that many, many innocent civilians would have been pasted, wasted, or chunkified by the big damn heroes in real life but all those scenes get "cut" to make better entertainment so that you, the player, can jerk off and feel like a hero. You are supposed to realise NOT that napalming civilians is bad, but that WAR AS ENTERTAINMENT is bad. You're supposed to ask "why are there no scenes like this in any other videogames" and realise it's because you wouldn't find them fun because you wouldn't get to be the hero anymore, you wouldn't buy the games, and then the companies wouldn't make profit.

tl;dr - The point of Spec Ops isn't to make you feel bad, it's to make you reflect on your decision to act out masturbatory war fantasies where you get to be a big hero fixing the world with bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo

Based mongoloid.

loading screens are meant to be taken as an aside.

Garbage game for garbage people. Imagine playing this game and thinking it's ground-breaking and deep. Read a book. Fuck, you can even watch a movie.

Based.

>SIR, WE ARE HERE TO HELP BUT IN ORDER TO DO THAT I NEED YOU TO LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPON

Attached: 1539864512857.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

It has a couple gritty scenes but you still spend the rest of the game mowing down faceless goons like it's nothing.

Name a better post modern videogame than Spec Ops.

Nier Automata is weebshit and Undertale is discord tranny shit. MGS2 is a good answer, if that's what you were going to say

>MGS
>not weebshit
Still based for mentioning MGS2 though

Later in the game the loading screen messages are walkers own thoughts.

Assmad self insert brainlet detected. Spec Ops is Ludo.

Attached: 1522958325102.png (2063x1160, 3.22M)

guy you replied with not sure why you called my interpretation dumb since we entirely agree with each other

shit game

it’s Yea Forums no need to big dick about intelligence

Seething.

C'mon captain, you have an automatic shotgun loaded with explosive rounds, and a bunch of armed faggots are threatening you. You know what to do, Walker.

I thought it was real fuckin neato how the further into the game you got, the more vicious his takedowns became. I can't think of a single other game that represented a character losing it that way, with his basic actions slowly warping

One of my favourite parts was how all plant life dies once you walk past it.

Attached: spec_ops_the_line_wallpaper_by_ausman101-d5u737r.jpg (1920x1080, 962K)

Do you feel like a Hero yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 1417578686406.jpg (1600x1000, 729K)

Safe to say that after all these years Spec Ops The Line is a true Yea Forums classic

Attached: Walker.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

no you don't get it! it's shit on purpose and I'm smarter than you for liking it

All of the endings were undeniabley kino
Great sequence desu

This game is the definition of 2deep4you

Attached: 1530062673484.png (340x523, 344K)

too bad the actual game part of the video game is boring

Loved it, would replay.

SPEC OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

Attached: 1533180434274.png (800x900, 173K)