If you ever wonder why normalfags are on Yea Forums

>tfw you're a well adjusted normie with a good job, a girlfriend who loves to have sex all the time, your own independence and friends, but still feel sad because on the inside, you're absolutely fucking obsessed with video games and can't share that love with anyone in real life.
>Yea Forums will never tolerate you because you're a functional human being who has seen a vagina before, normies always start acting weird any time you start talking excitedly about games.
>every girl I've ever fucked is too dumb to understand anything but Match 3 games.
>All normie friends just play boring Western shit and fps, CoD, Apex, Fortnite.
>Literally no one to talk to about Japanese games, fighting games, JRPGs, action games like DMC or kino games like Ace Combat 7 except the autists on Yea Forums.

Anyone else know this feel? I really just want someone to talk about the games I love. And time and time again, for almost 13 years now, it's always been you guys.

And yes I know you guys hate me because I'm a normalfag and blogging or whatever, I just wanted to explain to you guys why people like me come here.

Attached: Dq288HTXgAAap2M.jpg (699x1200, 130K)

Ok

christ on a bike yes

Attached: 33gfez0x40k21.png (300x294, 14K)

I'm in the same boat. A lot of us oldfags eventually grew up and got our shit together

A normalfag isn't simply a normal person.

A normalfag is an obnoxious faggot who INSISTS that everyone behave in the way that they consider "normal".

IKTFB. I don't really know anyone that cares about all the games I like, but I have different friends who I can talk to about different shit they're into and we sometimes overlap.

Posting on forums isn't so bad.

So you say but there's a bunch other game board and Yea Forums seldom plays shit. They prefer to express stupid opinions for attention.

I wouldn't say a lot, but I can definitely see that being the case for some fraction of everyone who's ever come here
t. oldfag who didn't get his shit together, fell for the NEET meme, and is a total loser

I just tell people I’m into more arcadey games. If they’re into games it can be a good springboard for conversation and if they’re more casual it’s not too off putting while letting them know we probably have different taste.

Can confirm. All my friends play exclusively military sims and lambaste me for playing "weeb shit", so I come to Yea Forums to splurge about the shit I like.

Attached: 1503807521362.jpg (1200x849, 568K)

you just need to find the right people. i'm sure there are normalfags willing you share you experience here. and since you're so normal, it can't be that hard to go and find some other degenerates to talk and play games with.

>except the autists on Yea Forums.
Don't flatter yourself, normalshitstain

Nobody gives a shit and the people who call others normies are just coping. Get some thick skin.

Nice blog, fag.

I have this problem except for the match 3 girlfriend part. My girl actually has some decent taste in games. I started writing and making videos to get an outlet.

Kill yourself, retarded normalfag, and go back to
>facebook
>reddit
>discord

I have nothing but weeb friends who resent me for having a GF and decent job, to the point where I can't talk about my life to them because I'm afraid they'll get even more depressed.

kill yourself fag

i used to visit this site to laugh at nerds back when i was a cool normie from 2007-2010
but then my life changed for the worse after a certain event and i developed mental illnesses and started coming here more and more and now im a fucking loser like these retards

You transitioned, didnt you?

This isn’t tumblr

Damn man. Youre like the inverse of me in the friends department. I have friends my age inviting me to their weddings and shit. All my weeb friends ended up hating me too much for being successful and happy, all of them blocked me or never want to talk to me again despite us having near identical tastes in games. Most are virgins or had one awful sex experience.

lol'd but no

What happened?

My normie friends, my exes included, all ask me why I'm on such a hateful toxic website. I tell them theres an earnesty in this toxicity. Our anonymity allows us to be honest with each other in ways tumblr, reddit and Facebook could only dream of. On those platforms you gotta conform or people will outright ruin your lives, just like in normal society. Here we can shit on each other all we want and we know we're honest in our shitposting. It feels more intimate. I come here to be myself. Even if my self is a faggot or an incel, and i get made fun of, it's still spades better than the other platforms. It's a sanctum. I don't care how toxic the outside world claims we are. I don't care how toxic you are to me. I love you user and I hope we can connect in this unique way for years to come.

N-no homo

Normalfigs often see through me way too quickly due to me being such a bitter individual, plus I'd much rather play Melty Blood all night than get glassed in a nightclub and catch STDs, which appears to the only normalfriend passtime these days.

I love the blogposting, keep up the good work.

Yeah, the people who I've told that I go on Yea Forums are always so suprised. They just don't get it mayne. The discussion here may be trash, but it is still the most entertaining discussion on the internet. Really speaks more to the rest of the web than Yea Forums tbqhwufamalam

Very much this. I can have a heart to heart with anons in one thread while being told to kill myself in another, and that's a wonderful thing to have.

This is kind of how I feel as well. I actually like the diversity in opinion, whether shitpost or genuine. And the anonymity means every persons opinions exactly the same as the other and has to survive off the merit of its arguement.

Did Stacy dump you for playing too many jrpgs? Did you go full trap like that other guy insinuated? Did your cool dad die? Share your pain with us

I'll be 30 this year. I 'grew up' and got a full time job and all that jazz but I'm still a loser with poor social skills that's never been on a date.
I don't typically hate on normies for being what they are but there's such a clear difference between me and them. It's like no real connection can be made because we have no common ground.

No one would even know you are a normal fag if you just talked about video games, what is the fucking point of this you attention seeking drama queen?

Attached: catfrog.jpg (480x360, 9K)

What kind of job? I'm also a loser with poor social skills

i was blindsided by a mugger who smashed my head in, and my injuries ruined my life
also i might be brain damaged

This is so goddamn the truth man. My girlfriend browses fucking reddit and all my friends can't believe I'm addicted to Yea Forums, especially cause I'm not some stereotypical poltard white guy or angry emaciated nerd. I can never feel truly entertained or amused by these sites. Only on here do people truly bare their fangs, hearts and souls. And the fucking dumb vidya and anime memes have kept me laughing out loud for well over a decade.

Attached: 1552572410506.jpg (960x640, 105K)

I'm a 26 year old virgin that hasn't had friendly contact with a woman in 15 years, I'm all out of fucks to give, my man.

>be fat shy nerdy kid my whole life and have played a wider range of games and watched more anime/cartoons than anyone i know
>mostly weird, stayed home helping take care of siblings
>become tall and slim near the end of highschool, start get noticed by many girls
>discover Yea Forums
>working/going to school
>have tons of friends
>social/fit/good looking with traditional nerd and weab interests
>have kid/start family
>play lots vidya still
>zoomer siblings don't get vidya the same way
>friends not as into niche/single player stuff as me
>every one just wants to play league, WoW or whatever meme game of the month
>anime is not good anymore
>Yea Forums is increasingly retarded
>not even smash is fun anymore
>occasionally find like-minded individuals on Yea Forums but most posts get ignored anyway
>often post right as thread dies
>new vidya is trash
>don't really like movies so can't keep up with normalfag friends
>don't have TONS of time for video games and tabletop so cant keep up with nerd friends
>don't watch modern anime so can't keep up with weab friends
>video games are no longer about game play
12 years later and I'm still here.
I imagine that I'll never find anyone like myself irl because if they were truely like me, they'd also be putting on the facade of being a neckbeard wearing normalfag skin, so they'd probably look like someone I'd never talk to.

That's terrible, at least you're not a tranny. Then you'd be undeniably brain damaged. I hope life works out for you, brother.

I do that every day though. Basically today and yesterday I really tried to get my friends into DMC5 and show them other cool games. And it's just so tiring how they always go back to playing the same boring western shooter games again and again. It just made me feel like "man, I really just wish I had some friends who were into the same games as me". It's the moments like this that make me truly appreciate Yea Forums and Yea Forums, I just wanted to get all that stuff off my chest cause no one gets it in real life. It's nice to see other Anons feel the way I do.

Attached: 1552569136445.gif (268x400, 2.96M)

Nah, cause I'm still close with all my real friends from high school a whole decade and a half later.

The problem is, some of them are jobless losers like you fucks, so when I get them into a game they play it into the fucking ground while I'm at work.

Dude talk to me. I'm literally your doppelganger.

>like you fucks

Attached: 1551293239907.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

God damn man that's basically worse than everything I guessed. Sorry to hear all that shit happened to you. Hope life gets better.

This is like the last bastion of anonymity in a way. the internet isnt the same as it used to be. This place doesnt even entertain me that much, its just a unique flavor in my internet shit soup that i appreciate.

I really want a Yea Forums girlfriend to talk to on discord. I have a girlfriend already but I want a Yea Forums one.

Just a crappy retail job.

Attached: 1552194349013.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: many birds.gif (216x155, 1.27M)

I've been here since I was 12, I'm kinda an autist but i lucked out and was in a wealthy family. I'm turning 22 in a couple months
>10 years

THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT FALLS AROUND MY SOUL

Attached: 1465107355288.jpg (1012x1060, 220K)

most people here are normies pretending to be autists

as a general rule it's good to hide the fact that you play games from everyone but close friends. I miss the days when it was a weird hobby that meant you were a manchild, back then these dumb cunts left you the fuck alone.

I'm doing ok irl but i hate other social media and loveshit posting
been here since 2007 Yea Forums

I dunno man, there seems to be a virgin/weeb/NEET culture that is kind of a fundamental part of Yea Forums. I don't know what percentage but I doubt so many people are all playing pretend.

I genuinely believe the world was a better place when tech was this weird thing that only autists were interested in and everyone else was too busy socializing and having sex.

>people not knowing what normalfag actually means anymore
God you are a retarded bunch sometimes.

Attached: 1449471993899.png (1215x324, 315K)

>Anyone else know this feel? I really just want someone to talk about the games I love. And time and time again, for almost 13 years now, it's always been you guys.
Are you literally me? I've been here since 2006 and I'm almost 32. I can't let go of this place.

Attached: whoa.gif (500x500, 1.32M)

I like you more than the shitposters. You're a genuine hobbyist, unlike most of these fakers. It's what this board was made for, not for a bunch of fucking losers to congregate and bitch about everything, but for people with a common interest to talk about it unrestricted.

Attached: 1394412570835.png (235x253, 47K)

My autistic neighbor showed me Yea Forums when I was 11 in '08. I grew up lurking Yea Forums and newgrounds, and I unironically got so much good advice from Yea Forums. It's helped me become a much better person. I fell for the programming meme from /g/, got myself a thinkpad, and now have a great job. /o/ gave me information and the hobby of cars. However, Yea Forums and Yea Forums will always be my favorite. It's the only place I can talk about my hobbies with people who actually understand more than the base level of mango and vidya. I owe too much of my life to "the internet hate machine," and I fucking love every user here. Thanks for everything you faggots. Ban me for this shitty post mods.
/blog

Attached: 1531605401801.gif (270x220, 24K)

This is really it. The "named" world is so fucking hypersensitive and crazy that I'm actually afraid to take place in it because I don't want something I said while I was in a bad mood to haunt me for the rest of my life. I've been here since 2006 and I'm not leaving anytime soon, because this is the only place I've found where I can be myself.

Attached: 1447908237901.jpg (681x813, 359K)

We already reached a general consensus time ago.

Attached: 181681506.jpg (703x147, 18K)

this would never be a problem in the first place if you didnt somehow bring up your girlfriend in video game threads, dumb blogfag

haha you deserved it lmao

that's going to be a yikes from me, you still come to the human waste of the internet.

lol owned

Thats always been the definition. Normalfags want to be part of society and enjoy it's privileges, while simultaneously throwing their lot in with friendless virgin neets. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and general acceptance, and thus normalfaggotry. The only exceptions to this rule are serial killers and rapists.

I don't like this thread.
It has the condescending atmosphere of the redditors.

Attached: zelda_sad_1_by_xo_zelda_ox.jpg (215x223, 13K)

I'm a neet but not a virgin.

I'm a virgin but not a neet

Truly the worst of both worlds.

Reddit is for faggots and a maligne cancer of the internet.
If I want actual discussion and to call someone a faggot, I come here.
Faggot.

my favorite video games are video games. I like this place because that's something we all have in common, and no one is trying to impress anyone else.

I prefer calling each other faggots and RPing as morrowind characters and looking at anime tiddies to whatever hugbox, netiquette bullshit Reddit is all about.

people here know about other shit besides Zelda and Halo, so I can actually enjoy some shitposting about something I like instead of just something that lives in the same neighborhood, that I dont enjoy at all.

tbqh, only reddit retards would proudly announce that they are "normalfags".
so people in this thread aren't much better than the redditors themselves.

True, but fags on Yea Forums can be quite petty. They'll grow up ugly/unwanted and cry about tfwnogf, then when they finally get one they'll gloat about it. I've seen this happen first hand a few times, even better when the gf in question is ugly/fat.

>tied down
>independence

if you were, you would find people to share your obsession with.

T-This is fucking gay.

Attached: 1552277039100.jpg (954x1024, 91K)

I know this feeling, to a tee. Thankfully I made enough online friends to fill that void, a couple in particular that share similar interests in games and another who is a 4channer himself. My IRL friends/GF are as you've described your own situation and it does leave me less than fulfilled there however.

It's called Reddit retard

>N-no homo

Attached: 1391921801202.png (200x178, 15K)