Yea Forums, you ARE getting DOA 6, right? I hope you didn't preorder Muslim Kombat 11, the game made by and for sjws...

Yea Forums, you ARE getting DOA 6, right? I hope you didn't preorder Muslim Kombat 11, the game made by and for sjws. Johnny Cage is cool and all, but who wants to play a game full of female ISIS members and ugly dykes like Sonya?

Attached: doa6.jpg (1078x611, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBT7rI0VedU
youtube.com/watch?v=ub3qXqHoZ4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>more realistic characters
>but they're all wearing stiletto heels in a fight to the death
MK is trash, but DOA 6 is also trash for entirely different reasons.

Least doa embraces it all the way, Muslim Kombat has unrealistic shit like undead ninjas fighting time lord guys, yet the designers think sexy women fighting is too unrealistic. Also the gore is sickening. DOA fights are brutal without looking like scenes from Saw movies.

Gods, no. DOA is a joke of a fighting game series.

Why would anyone play this trash when Tekken exists?

Because it plays better than Tekken and doesnt have shitty movement?

core fighters is up on pc right now. just downloaded it. buying Nico and a wedding dress.

FUCK MUSLIM KOMBAT

I got the season pass myself, and I agree,

FUCK MUSLIM KOMBAT

>Why would anyone play this trash when Tekken exists?

>playing a clown juggling simulator

No thanks, I like fights that look like fights, not circus performances

>Muslim Kombat
Holy fuck this, I don't ask for slut characters but is so funny how covered the females are and the males can have fanservice
Geras looks so boring, is another failed attempt to make women has a nigga for husbando

Same I rather play doa than MK.

Sick of shitty looking characters.

the best is when you see fans justify it with realism

>the women have to be covered up because they're fighting in deathmatches against people with weapons
>point out the men being shirtless and wearing no protection in these fights
>its different because men being shirtless is normal

>main NiCO
>plat game
>zero costumes unlocked for NiCO
Fuck you too game.

Go die and burn in hell you Christie picking disease

stay mad scrub

youtube.com/watch?v=pBT7rI0VedU

It also has shit DLC prices take DOA5 for instance

Attached: Dead-or-Alive-5-DLC-422x600.png (422x600, 204K)

Attached: Dead-or-Alive-5-DLC-02-541x600.png (541x600, 293K)

Who cares about this dead game? Mortal Kombat 11 has fights so well animated, they look like fight scenes from The Raid

I've noticed thia only comes up with the DOA shill

I still have no fucking clue why NRStards shill the game for being “realistic” and “grounded” when you literally play as a bunch of demon ninjas, robots, and other freaks of nature that dismember each other in completely overtop ways, while fighting with the physics of a bunch of action figures getting ramed into each over, on top of having edgy designs that look like doodles straight out of some 5th grader’s notebook

It’s a mystery to me Yea Forums

I only hear the realistic argument from DOAfags. Also notice how Yea Forums always says games need muh realism with games that are over the top fantasy but have a black in it? Just look at Stellaris

They dont fight to the death in DoA

Don’t how anyone can call DOA realistic either. Or any FG really. It’s just an asspull by fanboys trying to find any way to one up each other

Also notice how Yea Forums always says games need muh realism with games that are over the top fantasy but have a black in it?
Or complaining how there’s too much sjw pandering in Overwatch when majority of the cast is white and straight

Yea Forums is just hive mind of bad opinions mixed with the worst kind of shitposting

I'd buy it if it had tag team.

it's free now so why not. Game is still shit though.

DOA6 is a cool game, keep going team ninja.

No, street fighter is a joke. Only Guilty gear and Tekken ain't joke.

Didn't Soldier76 get retconned into being a fag? He used to be straight up until this year.

DOA6's gameplay is actually good. It could've had a chance at being a competitive fighter with its new break mechanics but they screwed that up with the whole 'core values' fiasco. Not their fault, it's EVO's fault for being dickless fags who hate the Vag. It's DOA6's unlock system that's shit but TN finally fixed it with a patch today. That unlock system still makes me want to grade the game down from an 8, to a 5 out of 10 though since that unlock system was greedy as hell.

MKChads>DOAcucks

GG is such a poorly made game they have to stack mechanics on mechanics to prevent the basic design from breaking the entire game

No, I’d rather they make another volleyball game instead, I’d buy that. The doa fighting games stopped being good after 2 ultimate on og Xbox

>Clown juggling
Nigger DoA is literally that but instead of going higher up in the air like in Tekken it's awkwardly bouncing off the ground as you get hit.

>Not their fault, it's EVO's fault for being dickless fags who hate the Vag
DOA6 doesn't even have lobbies.

Good news...

>I’d rather they make another volleyball game instead, I’d buy that.
You buy cuck simulators? Game where you have to work to get money just to blow it on a girl who chases after another man?

Leave and take your shit-taste with you.

Attached: 1456694504436.jpg (500x375, 25K)

it adds depth and creative freedom to a game user, which means you can play a character how you want to play them to play. VF has a whole bunch of systems too and allowed for more personal playstyles.

Both are Garbage

>it adds depth and creative freedom to a game user, which means you can play a character how you want to play them to play
Except it doesn't. You're not going to play Millia as a zoner, she has specific tools made for rushdown and oki. Ky is a shotoclone that has a little leeway like most shotos and well-rounded characters, but characters that aren't well-rounded have to follow their setplay. Depth can be easily achieved by smart core designs.

How did a budget Power Rangers game look more fun that AAAshit?
youtube.com/watch?v=ub3qXqHoZ4Y

>Didn't Soldier76 get retconned into being a fag?
They never made his sexuality clear until now. For all we know him and Reaper loved the same man

every character meets their niche and people can play it as they please. FAB, Konsome and MGA all play different Potemkin's. Hasegawa, Koichi and 2rio all play different I-No's, with different approaches to their matchups and not all of them use the system to it's entirety.

can't wait for the inevitable broken bugs, infinites and ToD combos from this one.

Is even more stupid with Skarlet because of her powers. Are women shoulders really THAT offensive?
Even Jacqui got nerfed just because she had big boobs (women with big boobs exist trannies) and was wearing a top in the alternate outfit.
I miss the 90s, fuck this muslim mentality, you have to be a rapist or a pedo to find a woman showing skin (not wearing a bikini necessarily but hey, if Kotal can wear like that, so can Jade) offensive

But adding this needless background for fag points did fucking kill most of the Overwatch fandom using the character at all.

Me too. It looks like they aren't going to release any gay ass restrictive mechanics so it will be janky fun.

>FAB, Konsome and MGA all play different Potemkins
Not they don't

MK has realistic looking martial arts, DOA doesn't. Mk fights look like scenes from The Raid.

How in the fuck are Jade and Skarlet's clothes comfortable to fight? Fuck trannies

I saw sjws arguing their clothing made more sense since it gave more protection. Because I'm sure a burqa protects against guys with bladed arms and dudes hurling lightning lol

how are any of the costumes comfortable to fight in, is the question.

That depends. Which girls tease Eliot and make him uncomfortable in this one?

That didn't kill him but S76 becoming so usless did. Tracer was revealed to be gay and still gets used alot. S76 is almost usless in comp

kek burka just gets in the way, so what about Geras, Kano and Kotal?