DMC1&2 Remake

How would you feel if they did a DMC1 and DMC2 remake with Itsuno's CURAZEH pizza loving Dante instead of Resident Evil VA Dante and Stoic "I'm too broken" Dante using DMC5's engine?

Retell DMC1 the same but with Dante's Character intake with 3,4 and 5 but taking a more serious tone considering its Mundus.
DMC2 being completely revamped to fit in a bunch of loose ends like how DMC5 Dante/Vergil plan on getting out of hell (the way Dante found out after DMC2)

Attached: dm938496867345.jpg (600x588, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0xaPS1wLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like a shitty, boring idea to be honest. We already have DMC3's flavor of crazy in three iterations counting DMC3 itself. Why does DMC1 need to be reconfigured into DMC3's image? I'd rather just have new games.

same could be said for RE2 relative to RE4,5 and 6, but yet RE2 was god tier, so its worth a try.

RE2make is great, but it would have been even better if it were completely new instead of reusing RE2's foundation. The same is true for DMC1 and any potential remake that could be milked from it. Moreoever, RE2make still retained a lot of what made RE2 distinct and appealing. Reshaping DMC1 into being like DMC3 (complete with changing Dante) doesn't do that at all.

I'd rather have an all-new game than a new game wearing an old game's skin.

I'd like to see them remake DMC2 because it's fucking awful but a lot of the designs are cool.

Remakes are a mistake and would pretty much always be better as unique games.

The amount of effort it would take to recreate DMC1 would be better spent on a new game. If they want the next DMC to have one central location that's more interconnected and atmospheric, be my guess.

DMC2 could absolutely use a remake to salvage something out of it.

1 doesn't need one, it's still a very solid, but very, very different game than the rest. Giving it modern DMC combat would absolutely change the mood, even if they kept everything else a 1:1 remake.

I want THIS AS A GAME.

Attached: TLoS.png (941x525, 841K)

Hell no. Itsuno can remake 2 if he really wants, but I won't accept 1 otherwise. There are some of us who have been here since the beginning, and I personally never felt like I ever got a true follow up in the first place. I want to at least see Kamiya's vision for the series before we're all skellies.

Attached: 1531081482168.jpg (310x294, 36K)

literally no need for it, 1 holds up remarkably well and if they cared about saving 2 they could have at least put Lucia in the new game.

the flaws of the old games give them charm. the only thing that should be changed is the save system because needing to start a new save just to play with bonus costumes in 1 is cancer.

>DMC2 could absolutely use a remake to salvage something out of it.
I don't think DMC2's story is significant enough to warrant being revisited. I'd rather just have whatever decent ideas it has cannibalized by a new game that progressed things.

Never gonna happen, Capcom and Itsuno hate DMC2.

After the shitfest that 5 was, I hope this franchise dies.

>Not as strong as Dante
>doesn't even know how to use Yamato properly
What would the point even be?

It's called Bayonetta.
And Kamiya would 100% make DMC1 be like Bayonetta if he could. The RE-lite "horror" elements were a fluke, Kamiya vastly prefers action over horror.

>in a birthday party of my friend
>music hit that point when everyone just don't dance and only talking
>this friend suddenly put this track to liven up the party
>it's actually works

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0xaPS1wLY

Oh yeah, I can picture it now
>Dante sees Alastor stuck in the wall
>"whoaaa I'm being drawn to this like a MAGNET"
>flies out and impales him
>"wowee zowee I got an owee!"
>does the worm with it in his chest while still on the ground
>stands up and makes robot noises while rising
>pulls the sword out, checks his hair in the reflection on the blade, and starts swinging it around
>"WHOOHOO YEAH YAHOO BING BING WAHAAA!"
>the demon face on the sword says "wow nice moves Dante! liked and subscribed!"
No, he can stay the fuck away from 1, thank you.

Make your petty assumptions. Just missing talk about QTEs. How many games has he created that were equally mechanically similar. DMC1's atmosphere was a total fluke though, yes because it came off RE2's development. I don't truly expect him and the team he's riding to be able to capture that again. But I do want to see what his take on Dante's character and DMC's tone in general would be like. Just let me die happy knowing there's no hope for me to recapture my love for the original, because i'm constantly one foot in this franchise and could care less where it's gone desu senpai. He's almost guaranteed to drop Reuben and for the better I say, shoulda been long after 3.

Attached: Featuring Dante.jpg (585x490, 97K)

how was 5 a shitfest? it was decent.

DMC1 shouldn't be remade and it never would be because Itsuno respects Kamiya too much.

DMC2 should be remade though.

I'd rather virtual reality technology get better so I can actually go hunting demons with Dante in DMC1 instead of more remakes

I love DMC1 at least until the third Nero Angelo fight is over. Fuck Nightmare and Mundus.. But there's little chance of a DMC game like it happening ever again, no matter who's put in charge of its direction. DMC3 completely defined the series for most people; there's no going back. It also doesn't make much sense in terms of narrative given where DMC5 leaves off. Going back to that kind of tone and energy would be contrived unless it somehow distanced itself completely from the previous games.

If anything they'll remake 3 with a new team while Itsuno works on Dragon's Dogma 2. This would be the first step towards a DMC without Itsuno.

I was just talking about this the other day with some mates, a lot of the problems people have with 2 could EASILY be fixed with a remake

>decent
You are right.

fuck, im really want sad Dante back

Attached: 0d0.png (1200x1200, 1.48M)

Me too, this was one of the things that I missed the most in the game.

>RE2 DEmake
>good
hell no, old fans like me who actually played the original hated all the zoomer shit on it.

Sure kid.

Ok Barry

I hated Demake and DMC5, what about it?

Because the story of sparda is fascinating and it can give us insight into a lot of things. DMC combat is fundamentally simple, what brings it to life is the world's and characters. Having literally every demon out to kill you in the underworld, killing mundus, and sealing the hell gate, leads to an interesting character and plot.

They should remake 2 just for it to be a proper game, but keep the overall tone.

nothx dude. I like the idea of Sparda as an enigmatic figure of justice.

Attached: Sparda.jpg (492x546, 48K)

Stop remaking shit. Make new games and new IP.

I'm fucking sick of remakes.

I don't need to have new versions of games I already played, just fucking give me new sequels with brand new ideas.

3 Dante is only fine because at the end of it you can see how he becomes 1 Dante. Itsuno Dante is kinda wack overall. Take Kamiya's story and make it better, redefine action gameplay without crazy style-switching (do it like 3.) Incorporate Lady into it, make the response to Nero Angelo being Vergil before acquiring the Sparda more emotionally connected, etc. Maintain the atmosphere. Make it a remake that attaches itself to the lore of the games that followed the original DMC but stay true to it otherwise. Make Dante the only playable character. Take it back to roots but modernize it without abandoning what made it good.