Jablinski

What's jablins, Jables?

Attached: jablinski.png (780x405, 390K)

Has he started playing actual games yet?

Fuck off you annoying fatass.

Autistic faggot in a bad sense of the word

>he doesn't get it yet
also
>e-celeb thread

worst episode so far is the one where he actually played a video game

>it's just another obnoxious "WUTSUPGAIS ITSCHA BOI DICKFARTMCFAGSHITTER HEAR" channel

Attached: Disgusted.png (908x727, 591K)

Fuck you guys I honestly enjoy his energy and hope to be able to be that engaging at that age, feigned or otherwise.

Attached: autistic_zeno.png (885x800, 427K)

Literally who?

jack black is good and i will not be convinced otherwise
i wish he would shave tho that beard is nasty

Start snoring coke them kiddo

>(((jack black))) is good and i will not be convinced otherwise

It's evident by your post you have no idea what you're talking about

Brutal Legend video when?

yikes!

>when?
Weeks ago

like 2 weeks ago and it was shit. He should get more cute girls to play video games like last week instead.

I'm just keeping my fingers cross that there's going to be a sequel now. They need to polish or drop the RTS bits but otherwise it would be great.

>britbong
>cute

Literal reddit post kys

>brit
Oi, she's Scottish ya fucking cunt

Ah yes, the resident Reddit expert who knows all about Reddit but hates it has arrived.

>jack considers zathura to be jumanji 2
based

>no games this week
kek, how does he do even do it?

Attached: dda.jpg (540x540, 22K)

It's strange how up until this channel apparently became a thing, most either loved Jack Black's worked, used his material to shitpost or meme with or at least was okay with it. And then once this channel happened, the newfags, contrarians and more decided to all but go HE WAS ALWAYS SHIT NO ONE EVER LIKED HIM CRING AND BLUEPILLED ect.

I feel like I'm in an alternate fucking reality when this sort of shit happened. As if I missed something the past few years that got JB placed on a list of "people that are just another eceleb in the eyes of anons" because of reasons I do not yet know of.

incase it flew over your head he's actually not interested in doign typical lets play stuff ya dolt.

he'd rather do semi-documentaries on gaming related stuff with his son being the camera man

Based Pinball

Because it basically is.

Zathura was a major flop and honestly isnt a great movie

Or he's just older and doesn't give a shit anymore?

yeah but everyone forgets about it because it bombed, I hope it comes into play in the new jumanji movie

The Jablinski plays an actual game is the day nuCaptain Marvel shows cleavage

it's clear his kid is developing and learning comedy this way
what's the future for him?
streamer? actor? stand up comedian? editor?

It is, though. Literally. The guy who wrote the original novel that the Jumanji movie is based on also wrote Zathura.

if you seriously haven't caught on to what he's doing yet I don't know what to tell you

Being a streamer isn't as fun as it sounds. Only people that stream do it because they can't do anything else.

as far as i can tell it comes from him using his pre-existing celebrity to get big on youtube instead of earning it like (your favorite eceleb)
which is a dumb thing to type or think about and i hate it

No. No it is not. And they attribute that false statement to why it flopped.

Why the fuck you shilling him on Yea Forums
He is not even funny

It is also extremely unhealthy

He's played the Vectrex, I think Pac man, oh, and he played Brutal Legend.

Yeah, every episode baby zoomer.

>He's pissed that the sequel to Jumanji was space themed.
Cry harder

What's he doing?