Whenever I'm not playing as Dante, I'm just like "Where's Dante? I want to play as Dante."

Whenever I'm not playing as Dante, I'm just like "Where's Dante? I want to play as Dante."

Attached: Protagonists.png (1433x796, 1.54M)

>mfw played DMC since ps2 release
>never really got far in any of them though
>this is actually the first DMC game I'll finish
I actually like playing as Nero more for some reason. I feel like Dante I need a controller with a dpad on the back of the controller or something.

Attached: 1543544224123.jpg (539x751, 42K)

This game should include Sparda.

idk man Nero is pretty fun. I definitely feel like that with V though

>vorgil and donte are supposed to be identical twins
>one looks good
>the other looks like a bad mashed potatoes sculpture

I wish you could only carry 4 devil breakers at a time but they could be freely swapped on the d-pad like styles. I like nero but I feel like that would have made him better

Nero's only redeeming feature is pulling enemies closer to him.

Cant wait for a mod that allows this and also make the lb button switch beteen a second set of breakers

Nero's got payline and calibur, Dante's sword moveset feels severely lacking in comparison.

Okay so the special announcers for the characters.
I get it.
Nero has Nico cuz he rolls with her and Dante has Morrison as his announcer.
But why the FUCK does V have Nico as well??
Shouldn’t it be fucking Griffon?
What the fuck is this?

Attached: 7BC08CE1-0689-4430-8737-D5864A4024D7-3446-000007601D574119.png (344x557, 388K)

God I miss Lucia

Anybody else overwhelmed by Dante at first but now love to play as him? I can’t wait for bloody palace so I can wreck some shit.

I love to play him, but he feels so weak compared to Nero. Nero just feels perfect.

Dante's definitely the most fun because of course he his, but it's not like DMC4 where you unlock Dante and realize you'll never touch Nero again. Nero's pretty damn good in this one.

V meanwhile is fucking whatever. Halfway through the game I just stopped buying skills for V because I just wanted to save orbs for Dante.

V feels like 2/3rds of a character.

Nero really should have had the ability to switch his current arm.

Attached: 1550421141541.png (500x600, 160K)

V is a good concept, but his kit is lacking in depth. I like his overall design and the concept of a summoning fighter.

An extra DT that lets him become Nelo Angelo should've been part of his kit.

V would be amazing if you had the option to control demons you put in the death state. He already fulfills the fantasy of playing as shadow, but I want to control every enemy, and that would work thematically and give him some actual progression in the game

it needs playable Credo

I just finished a SOS run and bought everything for every character aside from the 3 million extra taunts. Even after spending 500k on Faust 4 I've still got around 250k left over.
This game showers you in red orbs if you're keeping a high rank and Faust can really make it rain. You can also get like 20-50k from just exploration in the level, add massive S rank bonuses and whatever you get from enemies and it's super easy to just get max upgrades for everyone even if they don't share orbs like they did in DMC4.

Which makes the inclusion of mtx even more mystifying as you'll clearly never need them.

kys phoneposter

how do you know he's a phoneposter? and why does that matter anyway?

Probably cause Griffon also talks while fighting? Should have been Nightmare

That's how it's supposed to be since 4, Nero is stronger and easier to use for new players while Dante is complex for veteran players. Dante starts out bare bones as fuck when you first get him but soon he becomes fun when you unlock all of his moves.

Whenever I'm not playing as Vergil, I'm just like "Where's Vergil? I want to play as Vergil."

Attached: based.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

Based Ghiaccioposter

Attached: 1549653486323.jpg (1280x720, 174K)