Bans

What games/servers have you been banned from and why were you banned?

My most recent ban was a perma from my favorite Gmod TTT server because I prop killed, but also because I fought with the admins on their forum and called them out on their favoritism and called the fury ones disgusting.

I ended up spending $5 CAD on a new copy of Gmod for a new steam account

Attached: mercy.jpg (540x960, 51K)

havent been bad yet, but actively throwing games in Overwatch in an attempt to get bad. I can't stop playing the game despite hating it so goddamn much, i figure only way id be able to really quit would be to get myself banned.
The only problem is, ive been trying to get banned via throwing, leaving, gameplay sabotage, and i havent been banned yet somehow. Ive been trying for almost a year now

TF2 2Fort server back then

I was Scout and was actually going for the case. Capped 2 times and got kickbanned before going for the third one.

I have been banned from multiple servers for wearing halo in TF2.

only ban i ever had was this week on okcupid
don't know what happened there as i'm like retardly oldfashioned

I did send this random guy in my friends or following list in Quakechamps an invite for a party lately and this fucker was ab-so-lutely LIVID for some reason.
I have never been chewed out online this hard for something i literally don't even remember. Must've styled fucking hard on this nerd while doing my semi-ironic thebestgamers impression as a joke or something.
It made me laugh.

I might've been banned from some ut2k4 server now i think of it. But that game is weird now since the few active servers tend to have like 9000s skins and sounds maps to download for some retarded mod when you enter or are barelypopulated top tier pros or something, maybe i loaded in and afked so i got permabanned?

Getting banned for garbage behaviour is elusive for me. Never even experienced annoying behaviour outside delicious butthurt over getting stomped by newer players that get their ego hurt. But this hardly happens honestly, arenashooterpeople are incredibly nice more often than not.

Doesnt really count because those servers just had a script for that.

i hate cosplayers

got banned from some minecraft server back in the day where you could only input one IP manually, don't even remember why - I think an admin might have given me grass blocks or fire blocks and they later thought I was hacking..

Got banned from Yogstation on SS13 for a week, perma-jobbanned from chemist for doing what every good chemist does and making bombs, blowing up the armory on a late-night empty station. Honestly it's more likely I pissed off some admin or donator, because I see shit like this or worse done on a daily basis by admins/donators and nothing is done.

I might've gotten banned from a lot of RP/DARKRP servers on Gmod back in the day, I would always screw around and try to sneak into police headquarters, blockade shopkeepers, etc. Some head-honcho admin would always get on and read me my rights like I was being arrested for tax-fraud.

I haven't been banned from anything in a real long time though, it's probably due to A) growing up, or B) getting more savvy about bending the rules.

Attached: 6i52wpX.png (600x400, 194K)

Back in 2012 I played Ace of Spades.
I found out about cheats and used aimbot, but sparingly. I would miss a couple times intentionally and then use the aim it to look like I finally managed to aim. It worked and nobody caught me for at least a month.

Then I got bored and wondered what would happen if I just kept aimbotting for as long as I could. I did for at least 10 seconds and then I got banned from the entire game and couldn’t log back in even with a different account.

I was an idiot and it wasn’t worth it because the server I was on had only 4 other humans on it.

once upon a time, i got banned from an l4d2 server for "not doing anything" even though i joined not even ten seconds prior

>trying to actually do objectives
that’s stupid. depends for me, but usually I fuck around and go for kills until the other team starts trying

Not a single game ever, why are you such an obnoxious retard online? Got banned on Yea Forums for having the wrong opinion though.

I was banned from Xbox Live for 3 days for "unsporting behavior" but I barely play multiplayer and I dont throw nigger around or trash talk at all so I'm not sure what that was.

I've been muted in Diablo 2 (unable to speak in chat) since 2008 for impersonating a Blizzard rep.

>why are you such an obnoxious retard online
>implying that's the only reason
I played CSS one time and got banned from one of the servers for "cheating" and I was confused and thought maybe it had to do with the fact that I had my speakers/headphones off and didn't listen to any potential warnings the admins might've given because they sucked a lot at the game and I was having fun.
The same thing almost happened with Star Wars Battlefront 2005 where they tried to votekick me for cheating even though like last time I was just having fun and simply being good at the game.
In response I got mad and said "stfu you fucking retards I've played this game for 10 years" and when cheat vote failed some fag tried votekicking/votebanning me for bullying or abuse or some shit.

Bullying people online is the only way I can truly have fun playing vidya.
I've been banned at least 100+ times on Gmod DarkRP servers. I only stopped when my favorite server died.
I think the reason why it's so appealing to me is that it's really just harmless trolling and if it upsets you that much then maybe online video games isn't your thing.

Attached: 1545656449110.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

Siege, teamkilling
It was always because of shit like: Self defence, avenging my friend, avenging a teammate who didn’t deserve to be TK’d or somebody moving headfirst into my line of fire
Only time I team killed outta nowhere was on a squeaker who kept yelling down his fucking mic, dumped a mag into his back and two of our teammates joined me

>hax
>VAC
>banned

I GOT banned from battlefield hardline for saying racist word. a 50 years ban

>the reason being a dick appeals to me is that I'm actually not being a dick, why are you getting so mad anyway?

Attached: wrightpaper.gif (256x192, 80K)

I was playing on a jailbreak server in css when this girl joined up and starting spraying what I guess was a selfie of herself. I said that she looked a lot like Tina Fey (which she honestly did and was meant as a compliment I guess) and I said nothing else, shortly after I was perma banned.

Forgot to add that till this day, I have no idea what I said that caused the perma ban. I hardly spoke in jailbreaks as I only play prisoner.

Banned from a RO2 server for calling in artillery near the last objective on bridges of druzina. Admin in tank got mad that every time he tried to get close I'd call it in again and wreck his shit. No regrets

Being an asshole shouldn't be fun. It's one thing to provoke some entitled kid or smug asshat into raging, but it's another thing entirely to intentionally harass and abuse innocent people playing the game. People like you make me sick.

Wah wah, call an admin. At least I do it in creative ways, like shooting carts across the map to prop kill people in TTT.

Attached: oo6E0KH.gif (300x420, 142K)

I told a guy I hope his house burns and he dies in the California wildfire, made an alleged veteran leave in a fit of rage, and have been an overall obnoxious retard in ESO, how the fuck do you get banned?

i got banned from 3 of the most popular Squad servers for playing with my friend who is a fucking autist and enjoys TKing his squad lead. fuck you Skyler

Attached: 1549503883561.png (1072x787, 2.16M)

Recently got combanned for making a mute racist cry on xbox.
I'm already off it now, was worth it.

Attached: 1530375257912.gif (333x194, 1.81M)

reddit is two blocks down

People still use okc?

>People like you make me sick.
Imagine being a faggot who becomes physically ill at the sight of a boring Yea Forums post

I got banned from GameFAQs in the lead up to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl back in the day for making a ‘two bombs weren’t enough’ joke in response to some leak of a new Pokemon, forget which one. I found Yea Forums after that while looking for somewhere else to talk shit and talk about games.