Do you feel FFVI is overrated?

Do you feel FFVI is overrated?

Attached: 1546458698554.jpg (433x650, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demon-sushi.com/warning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope, it's a masterpiece

yes, it's a piece of shit

I wanna fuck Terra in her Esper form!

No, only seething FF7 cucks believe it because everyone hates their piece of shit game

Attached: Based IGN.jpg (1296x1274, 243K)

it's only second to FFT, so no.

There was way too little art of Terra for how popular the game is.

oh ok

demon-sushi.com/warning/

Chrono Trigger is easily the most overrated game of all time. I'm not saying that ff7 does not get a ton of undeserved praise too BUT every entry level JRPG faggot sings CT's praises to the ends of the earth. Maybe it was when it was released, but by now, theres so many better and more unique JRPGs out there. There is no better example for nostalgia-tinted glasses than CT. It's solid, but only having a pretty good story with standard everything else (even going as far as to say the gameplay is inferior) means its NOWHERE near being the best JRPG of all time, as its fans love to say. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't played anything outside of early-FF esque games. FF6 is also a better game, but its not GOAT material at all either.

Slightly, World of Ruin is a stain that people don't really talk about nearly as much being the low part of the game. Its a slog

Kind of, but only because I hate turn-based RPGs with random encounters

Absolutely. It’s only so liked because of nostalgia and the style.

because the characters are all 1 dimensional cartoon characters and the story would barely fill a one page word document. That being said I still fucking love it.

Everyone knows the GOAT JRPG was Terranigma anyway.

Attached: 1551392395163m.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

FF9 to me is the second most overrated FF game (first place goes to FF7). But FF6? I think it's gone largely forgotten. Very few people really care about it, in fact Kefka is more beloved than Terra who admittedly is a garbage protagonist.

Great taste.

I'm mad that my only option for an action figure of her is fucking Play Arts Kai.

It's actually not so popular on nihonlands. 4 and 5 have bigger followings there.

>But FF6? I think it's gone largely forgotten
Maybe because Square can't even make a decent PC port for it?

Attached: 1550777038578.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Maybe they'll make one in the less bad bring arts line someday.

That would at least not be as expensive or in a scale that no body gives a fuck about.