I'm leaving this place. Some of you guys are alright but I think it's time to leave this void of negativity

I'm leaving this place. Some of you guys are alright but I think it's time to leave this void of negativity.

Attached: 1499830959337.png (800x1182, 443K)

k

Idk mane, user dumped some steam keys here today and I got 2 free games so...

but anons are my only friends and other forums don't let me say nigger

see you in a week lol

Attached: shrugakko.png (370x320, 13K)

Please tell me theres a better place than here op, i hate comming back to this shitheap of a board

sneed

I duno I really liked that mario and luigi thread.

Kill yourself, and whoever made that post in the image.

There's nothing more pathetic than a "repentant 4channer" on the internet.

>Some of you guys are alright
>Don't go to New Zealand tomorrow

First time?

See you tomorrow.

You're browsing the wrong boards, which means that you have the wrong hobbies.

I don't know. People in here are like sheeps, same with Reddit. If you have a opinion that's the opposite of the OPs thread, you'll be called a retard and be told to go straight back to R*ddit. The racist memes aren't funny anymore, and everyone always seems to just be an angry fuckwad most of the time.
I'm honestly depressed because I'm finding no where that's actually filled with decent people.
No, years of being here was cool talking about obscure games until I learned most of you guys will sprout the same shit every thread with the exact same arguments and shit posts.

See you next thread

Where are you going next user
I want to come with I need out of here too

You're making the right choice

...and welcome back user, you stupid nigger

Attached: 1551387841674.jpg (337x337, 62K)

>The racist memes aren't funny anymore
speak for yourself

Reddit. The community is much nicer and people actually talk positively about games.

modern games are shit why would you want to talk positive about them?

There's a reason why we're not "positive" enough for you. The world and especially the video game industry is shit and we're reacting to it.

I used reddit, but if you get an obscure game sub there's a good chance it'll be dead.
Or something like r/sonic where it's mainly memes and not a lot of actual conversation

I disagree. The community there is a circlejerk and full of actual retards.

Maybe I'll just actually play games and not talk about them with people.

Sekiro shill BTFO after last thread

I think it's fine as long as it's not the majority of your interactions with other humans, desu. But good luck, user. Maybe you'll be one of the ones to actually make it out.

Don't believe this faggot, he is reposting this shit because he embarassed himself and came with "le 4channers don't have arguments, there are no good discussions and this board gave me depression too :("
He is just another brainlet that doesn't want to listen to others

Well OP, I wish you the best if you do it. I took about 2 weeks off last year from Yea Forums during the Spring, and I found myself actually having time to play more videogames and enjoying myself in general. In retrospect, I wish I kept it up.

"you sound like someone who would fuck black people."

Pfft, reddit's no better than here. It's also circlejerking, but instead of people tripping over each other to be the edgiest and most obnoxious its people tripping over each other to appear to be the nicest and most virtuous.

Alright buddy see you in a month.

Attached: CKAJTRP.png (640x1136, 582K)

prooh

Attached: proooooooooohhhh.png (225x225, 4K)

Fuck off you schizoid.

Sorry that I came up with an opinion that is different from the norm here. I wish that some of you guys start looking at yourself and reflect on the amount of hatred you guys have. It's unhealthy and I don't want to be part of it.

I think it's more of a matter of teaching yourself to avoid the hollow, dopamine-inducting content(bait/meme threads, lewd, etc). Occasionally there are slow, civil threads about circlejerking over a game/series from 2 decades ago, and those are usually lovely

based.

CAN YOU PLEASE FUCK MY SISTER BEFORE YOU LEAVE?

Attached: 1548549123031.jpg (905x541, 89K)

Attached: 1543394551744.jpg (844x1500, 193K)

I wish I could just stop coming here, but it's become a bit of a habit. Luckily, I've been cutting down on my time here since recently this site has become nothing but a garbage dump for absolutely brainless shit posts.

You are so close.
It's not Yea Forums. It is all forms of social media. They are all worthless.

KURWA PERKELE CYKA MERDE PORRA JODER SCHEISSE KANKER FAGGOT

I'll stick with /ck/ and /fit/. I don't think they whatever type of community this is yet. Although the lanklet and manlet memes are spammed a bit too often in my opinion.

Someone got fucking DESTROYED in a thread so bad that they quit Yea Forums, lol.

its gotten so worse since like 2012

Neither does this one, you can only really say that on Yea Forums. I got a week ban for saying it here.

Sorry. What do you mean by destroyed?

I like the genuine discussion that happens here, but it's not the norm

not every space, can be a safe place, only snowflakes melt here

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x263, 24K)

>genuine conversation
>here
Ha, good one.

Everyone I suspect is a recurrent shitposter a Yea Forums is a fat, autistic neckbeard irl. I know a few from my college and I definitely know they lurk Yea Forums because of their retarded mannerisms and their way of trying to be 'eloquent'. I am absolutely sure one of them is the type that shitposts non-stop, falseflags and moves goalposts all day long. Just a miserable cunt overall
I wonder if it's just a coincidence or if people really look like that