Mind keeping em bluetails off me back while I feel up me watah bottle?

mind keeping em bluetails off me back while I feel up me watah bottle?

Attached: shazza-the-dingo-ty-the-tasmanian-tiger-6.28.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Sure lady

Oy wouldn't mind feelin' up ya watah bottles fo' ya.

Attached: 1497127430945.png (451x396, 154K)

thanks possum

So pretty

her 2D art sure as hell isnt

I miss fantasy games with fantasy characters

No, tall human, medium human and midget human are not fantasy characters.

Attached: 32c0efdf2e5cb4180e55f1d83f365cf7e54daa18.gif (500x371, 1.41M)

Link?

In the later games they changed shazza from brown to yellow and her voice got high pitched. Was this an improvement or downgrade?

her voice in 1 is pretty great
havent played the other 2 yet

they always give her a fat snout in the drawings

Attached: shazza model vs 2d art.png (349x278, 156K)

That's because Steve is a bad artist.

Are the sequels to Ty any good? I only played the first one. It was a serviceable 3D platformer, struth!

no idea, but I heard 2 has cars
so pretty much a Jak and Daxter situation

I feel like some time between 2007-2010, everyone just decided no one is allowed to do anthro/furry/fantasy anything anymore. Mainly because everyone decided to have this rent-free obsession that anything that isn't muh realistic mature material for mature autists like muhself is either for kids, weebs or are just making it to fap to animals in their minds. That, and autists in California who want vidya to be art so film, novel and TV buffs stop laughing at them forever. That everything has to "grow up" because how dare games not be "mature cinematic experiences" they can treat as movies for easy journo work to seem smarter than they actually are.

Also, I imagine some vidya devs who lurk here and on /vg/ would do more fantasy elements if A.) every giant autist from Yea Forums still triggered over the 06 furry invasion didn't have PTSD any time anything anthro, animalistic or the like appeared her, and B.) every time someone tried a fantasy setting, we didn't get 5 gorillion armchair 'experts' who sperg out over either a certain setting being used (looking at you people who autisticaly screech about steampunk) or it not being done 'properly' (aka taking 5 miles of Tolkien's LotR yard and copying it for themselves).

>t. user who is sick of everything becoming the same and nothing changing due to how anons get over this shit when people try to offer new stuff

That’s not official is it?

It is.

2 is the best game in the series. I like 3 as well but I've seen a lot of people that can't stand the game.

Ty 4 is fucking trash and should've never came out.

her ty 1 art is the worst

Attached: shazza ty 1.jpg (315x640, 39K)

god damn that is some crusty art

Attached: 1434598294423.jpg (313x286, 17K)

>tfw so autistic I didn't move on to the other Ty games for years because I didn't want to lose all of my boomerangs

just get the cheat codes brah

Could someone with decent Photoshop skills remove the circular line representing the snout separation? I'm pretty sure it'll look much better.

Attached: ty_shaming_3__shazza_by_dorkathehedgehog-d7spi8t.jpg (999x799, 116K)

Your right about the industry's obsession with mature material. At some point companiws started taking videogames as a serious media and always try to go for this compelling, thrill story with emotion and what not. You never see shit like earthworm jim made by any mainstream company anymore, its mostly indies (who also go for the serious tone alot) and nintendo still doing goofier stuff.

Are Ty 2 and 3 worth buying on Steam? Long ago I went to buy 2 from Gamestop but they ended up giving me Ty 1. It was a fun game.

alright Im at the final level and Dingo bitch just got kidnapped by some ugly bat nigger

she fucking walks sideways after you save her what the fuck