This playstyle

>this playstyle
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? A fucking retard can lick the god damn controller and get SSS and not even be touched.

Attached: V.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCHuJUpRT9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm one handed and have trouble getting SSS. Fucking kill me.

PIN EM TO THE WALL

>he plays on Devil Hunter

Attached: JUST.png (307x256, 77K)

>cant play on DMD until clearing the game

Attached: 1530488808372.png (258x281, 90K)

>he complains before finishing the game even once
I can get SSS rank with Nero on Devil Hunter touching the controller with my ballsack. Your point?

The game is fucking easy, that's my complaint, you fucking tard. God damn fucking idiot get the FUCK off my board. This game is like the Monster Hunter World of DMC games. Even the fucking reboot was better than this shit. Why do I have to beat the game to actually play the fucking game, kind of ruins the fucking point, you fucking cockswain.

Attached: SAVIOR.png (1600x1600, 1.19M)

>that's my complaint
It wasn't you fucking mongoloid. You specifically complained about V's playstyle being easy, and again, you're judging without playing higher difficulties, in a DMC game of all things. Stop embarrasing yourself, accept you're a faggot and go finish the fucking game.

BLOODSTAINED
HELLFIRE
SHADOW
HAVING A DARK SIDE

Beat prologue Urizen

>finish the fucking game.
>implying I haven't
Get the fuck off my board, idiot. The game is a JOKE. V sucks, Nero sucks. You have no argument, you fucking retard.

>HAVING A DARK SIDE

Attached: 1546820590838.png (429x371, 295K)

Dante must die with V is annoying as fuck. It's hard in the worst way. If you can finish all of V's missions on dmd and still say he is overpowered or that the game is too easy, then good for you my dude, you're better at the game then I am.

>Even the fucking reboot was better than this shit.
No it wasn't, do you have brain damage?

>V sucks, Nero sucks
Ah, you must be the same autist who has been shitting up other threads too. Do you not get tired? Take a break, man.

>implying I haven't
Then what was the point of ? Stop changing your argument with each post you fucking ape, no one will take you more seriously if scream how ""pro"" you are at the game and how much you hate it

Attached: when you realize what the full (you) did.png (257x337, 182K)

V is so goddamn fun

>on the low difficulties he's too easy, and on the high difficulties he's hard in the worst way
is this supposed to be a defense?

>A fucking retard can lick the god damn controller and get SSS and not even be touched.
they had people like you in mind, be more considerate user

Yeah if you have an IQ of a literal rock. You should be only playing Dante to experience what free form jazz is like in video game form.

>make a unique playstyle
>flush it down the toilet after one game
What did Itsuno mean by this? Why the fuck do all 3 Dante reskins get to stay but V doesn't?

Lady is the only hope for unique gameplay....

Playing V is an art and the arena is my blank canvas.

V's probably gonna be back since I could see them developing this further. Or at least someone who plays like him.

Still less embarrassing than

>DANCING ON THIS

Seriously, that's barely a coherent thought but for the longest time lyricfags pushed it

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 648K)

>Dante is music
>V is art
And Nero is smacking two rocks together

V is really fun, it's just that a lot of the time they don't let you go ham with him. It wasn't until SoS that I was really enjoying his gameplay- honestly, he should've had swarms of lower tier enemies to deal with, and Nightmare should last longer on the field. I just kind of summon him and let him do his thing while I back off.
Alternatively they should have made him much harder to play. Maybe your summons despawn if you're hit?

>Get the fuck off my board
Christ you're autistic

V has buttons that are currently unused which is illegal now that fucking post-game Nero exists. All characters must require you to hold down at least 6 buttons at all time while you combo

Nightmare can stay for a long ass time if you read while he's out and have a fully upgraded meter with trigger heart. I think I once got a solid 4 minutes.

I can't tell if this is a criticism or what, since i've never had issues with button pushing in this game

What if I told you you're still playing on the easy difficulty?

JACK

OP is a baiting autistic gaggot who should slit his own throat with a rusty razor, nothing new here.

I honestly prefer V to Nero because you have your whole moveset available at once and don't have to worry about resupplying devil breakers.

Obviously there's plenty of ways to build on his playstyle and I hope they do so.

The game expects you to hold down square while you press circle and use the right stick all at the same time. Nero is fucking feature creep the character

I'm playing on Human and I barely get As let alone S.
I love the game and I'm having fun. Come at me faggots
Also, v is more fun than nero. Suck it

literally change shoot to l1 retard
clearly this is your first dmc

Button mapping is a thing

rebind your buttons?

>have to charge devil breaker for this biggest attack
>have to charge the gun 24/7
>devil knuckle simultaneously with attacks
>exceed
This shit is retarded. I still havent found a comfortable setup for everything that doesn't dump all over my muscle memory.

>hold down square
To Color Up... okay I can see that
>press circle
To Devil Breaker? What do you need to combo into from Color Up so bad? Overture? Color Up is a combo extender, not a main damage source.
>and move the right stick
What, why? To move the camera? Lock-on is a thing.
Could you be more specific with what you mean?

Playing as him was pretty easy. Only had to mash three buttons and I cleared every level. Couldn't give a shit about my rank

Does anyone have any decent V combos yet?

>The game expects you
No it doesn't. If you have trouble with the current layout you can change it in the menu

Human is too easy and your not getting good ranks because the enemies die to fast to get your rank up

The angel that presided o'er my birth
Said "Little creature, form'd of joy and mirth,
Go love without the help of any thing on Earth."

What did he mean by this?

More importantly he's wearing sandals. Fucking faggot.

You're only getting As because enemies die to fast for you. V is so much fun, you're right. Shame he doesn't have that many taunts/poems, they get repetitive after a while. Have fun, user!

Likely talking about Vergil's independence and self-importance.
His other poem is probably about Yamato, and gaining strength.

Ah, I was wondering about that. It asked if I'm new to dmc so I chose yes and it is way too easy. I'm on level 13 so i ain't restarting :)

Going with the theme he's more like blowing into an empty jug.

You're alone on this world so fuck off and take a look around.

I liked him a lot on son of sparda, he still felt powerful but you had to at least be a little careful.

On DMD most of the enemies take forever to kill with him and his pets die in 1 hit. Everything just feels super drawn out and its not fun. Maybe I'm just a shitter with V but its the one part of the game I hate.

Nero and Dante are tons of fun on dmd, the enemies have a big enough health pool to style on and you can deal with all their mechanics. V just doesn't have the same complexity they do and it makes dmd a slog with him.

Yes but imagine all the cringey fat zoomers dressing up as him with a cane. He will provide a lot of good laughs

You don't need to "restart", you can select any difficulty for any mission in the menu.

Go read some William Blake

They, Capcom, were thinking

Chaos Legion
And that's Seig Warheit, the legionator.
CAPCOM. YOU HEAR ME? REMAKE THIS, OR MAKE A SEQUEL!

RIGHT NOW!!!
And it better have the same soundtrack.

Attached: Chaos Legion.jpg (640x908, 98K)

I don't care about it being easy to SSS, it's more a shame that you don't have much room to be stylish.

Nightmare is uncontrollable and Shadow/Griffon move-lists are... not shallow, but do a lot of the same things. Both have a stinger, both have an AOE explosion attack. Skewer is hard to be practically stylish with and so on. Then you have nothing outside of them other than taunting, reading a book or executing enemies one at a time or with your big AOE.

I really have fun playing him but I don't think he's very receptive to being intentionally stylish. Maybe I'm just a shitter but I've set to see any crazy combo videos for him and I've only ever really felt stylish occasionally by happenstance of capitalizing on situations outside of my control.

I do love him though, they just need to add some mechanics to him. Give him an option to spend DT when he "executes" an enemy and instead make it so he gains control of them. He can use the Dpad to control them. Give nightmare some directional inputs with your DT button as well so you have some control over him without having to jump on his back.

Attached: Fight for your life.webm (698x392, 2.73M)

Can someone answer me this:

Are Dante and Vergil aging? Like, seriously aging?

Because, I thought they were able to live far longer than just the 40+years old they look. And it's really disappointing to know they'll just keep getting old.

Attached: Lady.jpg (480x360, 41K)

yeah, they look pretty bad. no one disagrees.

>And it better have the same soundtrack.
I hear you.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCHuJUpRT9g

Attached: Arcia Rinslet.jpg (700x1200, 59K)

Honestly though. This game needs a multiplayer function to defeat wave after waves of enemies with people. There is so much potential with these characters to just have a sp game.

>Give him an option to spend DT when he "executes" an enemy and instead make it so he gains control of them.
This is a neat idea but goddamn could it go wrong.
I think having more options to spend DT in general would make him more fun. Maybe he could "overclock" his summons by spending more DT on them, causing them to gain access to new moves? Or perhaps he can summon nightmare and spend all of his DT just causing a massive explosion? Maybe allow him to suck DT from enemies when executing them?

Co-op is coming in Bloody Palace. It's confirmed in the code to have lobbies as well.

I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one that thinks superduperhyperpowerful demons that, apparently can live for centuries or millennia, well these twins of one of the most extrememegasupremepowerful demon can't go 20 years without becoming old coots.

>Not wanting a cooldown for Dante to realign his spine.

Demons are immortal, humans age normally. What this means is that Lucia and Trish will live forever, and Dante and Vergil would too if they spent all the time in DT. But they don't so right now they're aging like normal human beings, same as Nero. It's unknown whether Vergil as of the end of 5 has his biological body in his 40s or if it was restores as it was pre-Nelo Angelo, aka in his 20s, although he does look old. And there's the possibility that Sin DT will help them with aging from now on, who knows.

Attached: 20190313160148_1.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

O rlly? That's great to hear. Looks like I need to practice because everyone here is a professional dmc player apparently.

Forgot to add, this is the reason Sparda lived for 2000 years then died after sealing Mundus away: he sealed his demon power as well

Attached: 1552497536086.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

V's finished with Nelo is pretty neat

He better look like a static 30-something after that re-alignment, though. I'd rather DMC remain about Dante, and not about the children or grandchildren of Dante with some legendary old guy who, whoa! is Dante haha but he's old so bah.

No need to show off. Just learn to pull your weight and contribute. Let people style if they wanna but coop to take down big dudes.
The mental image of Dante firing off the Kalina Ann Double laser, V firing Nightmare's fuckhuge beam, and Nero firing off the Gerbera laser is absolutely godlike.

that doesn't make sense because dmc2

REAP WHAT YOU SOW

>playing on Devil Hunter

there is your problem, you're a bitch

Attached: 1547926347388.jpg (810x688, 217K)

Not this user, for me L2 is Blue Rose and L1 is DT, square is Exceed, but I have no idea what to do with the bringer so that I can reliably hit the knuckle attacks.

What part of DMC2 contradicts it?

Attached: DanteDevilMayCry2.png (766x768, 460K)

You can already spend a bar of DT on Griffon and Shadow to make them stronger and have them fight on their own

I think OP abandoned ship once DMC fans stuffed his mouth full of dicks. Every character is fun but dante is the best is the general consensus.

>cant play on the real difficulty until you finish the game
You're the bitch, here. Why not just have it from the start? Stop choking on that cock, faggot.

But, are Dante and Vergil living with their demon powers sealed? 'Cause, I'd say they not. Devil Trigger just FULLY unleashes it...and even then, not really "fully" is it? I have to imagine they've got plenty of demon power coursing through them 100% of the time, just not 100% of it.

Nope, still here. Dante is the only good character, go jack your dick to some Nero thread, faggot.

V's style comes from your ability to manage all 4 of your characters and have them combo as a unit. You also get more style meter if you string together executions or kill something that's in the air

He has that last bit. On enemies if you execute them on the ground, you can mash or hold down the button to draw it out and get more dt and style.

Wouldn't going into Devil Trigger (something Sparda couldn't do) just heal them back to prime, then? They could age like regular humans into their 80s, say, "fuck this sucks," go devil trigger for a couple minutes or something, and BAM! Back to prime human form.

I think nero is the worst character but that's me. I'm looking for a fucking hand half the time. I'm happy your still here. It looks like your committed to the cause. But dont lie, you know you wear socks with sandals which makes you more of a faggot than v

They may age slowly then, but they still do. Kamiya wanted Dante to age like a normal human, and it'd make the most sense seeing how the franchise has always been about what humans have that demons lack, even when the latter are so much stronger. And so far nothing Itsuno made contradicts his statement, in fact a lot of stuff from 5 seems to indicate they stick to his vision of Dante whenever they can.

Attached: 1552496453033.jpg (1271x488, 311K)

If you don't think V is stylish then come back to me when you can dish out Griffon air juggles while V plays ride of the Valkyrie on top of Shadow's skewer

>I don't care about it being easy to SSS, it's more a shame that you don't have much room to be stylish.
V is 2/3rds of a character and the rankings reflect that. Other characters are harder to SS and SSS because they have a wider moveset with more flexibility. V has a more limited moveset and his abilities don't interact with eachother as well as Dante's Devil Arms or Nero's Breakers.

Early in the game when you have three moves the game shits high rankings out on you. Then as you unlock new moves it expects you to use them. The fact V's moveset is so limited means the game's ranking system also takes that into account.

He's like a prototype character, and a good one. I REALLY hope we get a summoner character. A cultist or an edgy human conjurer. Shit, bring back Arkham see if I care.

Attached: demifiendburning.png (650x635, 542K)

The novel that takes place before 5 says that Dante, being half demon, will likely live longer than a human, but eventually time will catch up to him.
But in 5 Dante absorbed even more Demon power and Vergil eaten the God-Apple, so i assume their aging is EVEN slower now.

They both have the potential to live centuries, even if not truly immortal

I don't have a pair of sandals. I just wanted a "I don't care for V thread."

Even Sparda died of what seems to just be old age. The only way to be functionally immortal may just be tied to having to be entirely a demon, or being in hell.

So now that Nero, Vergil, and Dante are the most powerful demons in hell/the world what's next for the series?

>They may age slowly then, but they still do.
That'd be fine, but they don't look like they're aging slowly. They certainly don't ACT like 40+ year old human men, either. No need to look it.

Give 'em some age, have them age at half-rate or something. Maybe have them hit a cap or I dunno. But they look too old and I don't like it.

Ripping the files has Vergil, Lady, Trish and Nico having style assets
>All the characters are under the player folder even Morrison

>End game Dante has Sin DT
>End game Nero has Devil Bringer
>End game V has nothing
It would be really cool if they merge V and Vergil playstyle together. I would have loved to hear the banter between Griffon and Vergil

Attached: F55673A7-3A99-4902-9ADD-AE116F4F339B.png (1110x649, 879K)

Its not about dank dragon ball meme combos it's about how effective you manage the team and how you despose of enemies. The stylish part are your setups and your cane finishers, not your hit by hit combos.

Why is post game Nero so hard to play despite having so few options? My brain hurts keeping track of everything he has and using them constantly, but on the other hand in the brief moments of enlightenment I find and make everything click together he feels godlike and builds style extremely fast. I just need more practice with him I guess, feels like I'm playing a fighting game character.

Attached: meme dance.gif (814x584, 410K)

For the first time in the series, the entire human world knows of the existence of demons: Red Gave was fucked for an entire month and literally millions of people died. Something like that will bring consequences. Weird cult trying to resurrect Mundus, perhaps?

Because he's feature creep the character.

I hope something is done for their human appearance that scales back their human age look.

Sparda completely rid himself of all his demon power, right? Put into 3 swords, sealed it, etc.? Yeah, he could die of old age. His sons didn't do that, though. Half-human as they may be, they have more demon power than basically every "true" demon that still exists.

I wish he had more than two stanzas he read, although I do really like the two he does read.

I had my wife play him for a few while I was doing shit around the house. She literally had a broken pinky and fractured middle knuckle and beat the rest of the map I was on. She sucks at video games and no idea what buttons to press. Yes he is a faggot autistic looking character but she had fun

Yeah, that's what happens when each game takes place 5 or so years after the last one. Dante's character arc ended with 1 and he was 28 back then.
Same thing happens with Resident Evil, all OG protagonists are men and women in their 40s acting exactly like they did 20 years prior.

Mundus returns and gets some kind of mcguffin power buff.

Resurrected corrupted Sparda.

Mundus wakes up and fuses sanctus, argsosax and arkham who are all chilling in hell to take down the boomers and the zoomer.

I want V to remain his own person, that was also kind of the point of the character, merging his gameplay with vergil wouldn't be great imo

D and Jacque Pott

Attached: A7665903-BE5F-47C2-8D2C-137A0F37388C.gif (300x375, 144K)

At the end of the day, I like Dante's personality and his expression. But, in DMC5, he looks too old for how powerful and long-lasting his life should be.

When are they going bring Patty in for that mage/summoner playstyle? I mean they put work in creating V’s moves, why waste if V is never coming back. She definitely has he necessary lore to back it since her ancestor was a sorcerer that practiced magic and summoned demons.

And even then he's "only" in his early 40s

True but story wise it’s the best that could have happened.

>"Love and Harmony combine, and around our souls intertwine, While thy branches mix with mine, and our roots together join.”
I'll miss hum, lads.

Attached: nbv394b67sl21.jpg (640x831, 48K)

In the same way they reskinned Dante to make Nero they should just make a slightly different looking goth human to take over V's style

His name? W

The real Lucifer shows up to the party and it turns out he's as CUHRAZY as Dante

Attached: Crayz.jpg (1023x768, 106K)

All he gets is devil buster. Devil bringer is exactly the same as the arm bringer. He plays exactly like DMC4 nero now except he has devil busters

My only issues with V is that Shadow needs better tracking on his attacks and he could have used more unlockable summons. Besides that he is quite fun and a great character.

Attached: 0C79975E-563B-4C62-A27F-B05FDFD35DBF.jpg (576x576, 47K)

user, i can only get so erect

>His first boss
WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY

>So nero, i accidentally split dantes soul in 2
>Now we have a demon called Jacque Pott ravaging Earth and demanding countless pizzas as tributes
>And D over here who wont stop spinning and screaming WOOHOO.

Nero and Kyrie getting married and Nero needs to drag Dante and Vergil from the demon realm because they're still fighting there

Knowledge of Agnus' research gets spread far and wide, and able bodied humans undergo Ascension ceremonies to improve their chances against demons.

Didn't they need to siphon power from yamato to make that happen?

I think so, unless they can bullshit another power source.

>And D over here who wont stop spinning and screaming WOOHOO.
D looks like Adam Sandler in Little Nicky.

Attached: adam sandler.gif (448x246, 823K)

>V
>5
>V-irgil
it was a red herring. Who saw that coming?

I can exceed while charging my gun using breakers and doing combos just fine, my problem is with the new bringer knuckle move, the only button i have free is square and i cant press it consistently while doing the rest of my routine

Attached: 1552617338010.jpg (280x317, 27K)

Patty decides that enough is enough and decides to drag Dante's ass to her party even if means she has to go to hell for that. Vergil just keeps mocking Dante the whole game until he too ends up being bodied. A cathartic experience for Nero to see his old men get Pattyhandled until he realizes that there's no escape.

Attached: 1538937401690.png (1070x508, 355K)

I'll see your Patty and raise you this: Patty learns how to become a Devil Summoner just so she can attempt to rescue Dante from the Underworld because she wants his devil dick THAT badly.

it was spoiled even before e3

I'd like a new batch of characters because I'm slightly tired of the Sparda bloodline. I was pretty excited for V because I thought he was a new guy but nope he's just Vergil.I'll never have what I want because people wouldn't like the change, just look at reactions to Nero when 4 was new.

Attached: 1551147792783.gif (300x300, 2.38M)