Now that all leaks have been deconfirmed, who will the final newcomers be?

Now that all leaks have been deconfirmed, who will the final newcomers be?

Attached: Fighter Pass.jpg (1001x564, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zKlLApLhW68?t=10
youtu.be/9spx3TdHtuY
ssbwiki.com/List_of_spirits_(EarthBound_series)
twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/1105556358781419524
allourideas.org/vbestfranchises
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/salesdata.html
sourcegaming.info/2016/03/02/famitsu309/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Smash Bros DLC.png (1170x1200, 1.59M)

Utterly disappointing

me

>leaks
>Deconfirmed.

Source nignog.

Steve and crash

One of them will at least be "that one character that appeared in one single moment of a single game that got more popular over everyone else that still has fan art to this day and is still somehow absent in the entirety of Smash despite having gained attention momentarily".

Well seeing as the rumors of a high powered Switch console are confirmed, it will look like this
> 1. Joker (Persona 5 Shill)
> 2. Sora (Kingdom Hearts 3 Shill)
> 3. Sobble (Pokemon SW/SH Shill)
> 4. Leon or Jill (RE2make Shill)
> 5. Byleth (FE 3 Houses Shill)
Next fighter pass will have Agnes, Sephiroth, KOS-MOS, Kasumi & a random anime character

Attached: 1548441457782.png (589x713, 376K)

>ANIME!!!

How does a high powered Switch tie in with that shit?

He is in

Attached: QR1Mock.jpg (599x442, 35K)

>Well seeing as the rumors of a high powered Switch console are confirmed

Attached: 1502631003628.png (382x491, 96K)

If it can play KH3, then they have a reason to port it to the console and get Sora in Smash as a result.

Only thing stopping the Switch from getting RE2 remake & KH3 is the consoles shit hardware, the new version is rumored to be up to par with the PS4

No way he gets in before Kasumi when his series is forever dead, he only remains relevant today in the eyes of modern gamers due to his Dead or Alive appearences

He remains relevant in our boomer hearts

Im still waiting for it to happen

Attached: 99f.png (632x898, 861K)

>leaks deconfirmed

Just like last time. He's in.

Attached: stank.png (774x1078, 415K)

Peter Griffin
Hank Hill
Homer Simpson
Garfield

>Western third party
Never ever.

Fair enough, he belongs in though. Hope Tecmo puts him in another fighter pass if Kasumi actually gets in

>BK
>Freeman
>Miku
>expected
What

Is it confirmed to be from series that are not represented yet?

> BBBUT SHOVEL KNIGHT TROPHY
> MUH WEEB, KEEP SEETHING
> MUH 1st PARTY CHARACTER DARK SAMUS
> MUH IRRELEVANT INFLUENCE MEANS MY CHARACTER IS POPULAR
Inb4 retarded piece of shit westcucks use this as their literal only argument

That's not proof of anything.

>next fighters pass
Sakurai is a one and done type of man

Erdrick, Banjo, Steve, and Ryu Hayabusa

>Next fighter pass
Not happening.

Simon Belmont had less relevance than Hayabusa today and made it.

He's been saying that Smash was done ever since Brawl, it's "done".

>leakfag
*snap*

Not even a leak fag, that's just who I'm thinking. I'd wish for a whole different set of characters personally but a Dragon Quest rep seems incredibly likely despite Square's stinginess, I can just feel Banjo in the air, Minecraft as a whole is a popular ass game globally, and Hayabusa feels like the perfect candidate for a third party that Nintendo has had some close relations with.

Wrong
> Castlevania is getting is getting its own show on Netflix and because of that, we’re hearing a lot of desires from our fans for a new Castlevania series. So we do know there is a demand for a new game, but right now nothing is set in stone as the discussions are still on going.”
This was two years ago, they are aware that people want more Castlevania

>two Microsoft reps

rayman spirit lol

Attached: 1550090132676.png (340x425, 18K)

>two Sega reps
>two (three) Konami reps
>two (three) Capcom reps
your point?

You have to be a brainlet to not expect him
You have to have shit taste to not accept him

Attached: 5E176FEC-A6BE-4A94-AC57-753090326EAD.png (400x600, 208K)

>Expectations are full of never-ever characters like Freeman and Miku.
>Hopes are all characters with a legitimate chance of getting in

I'll take some of whatever you're smoking.

>Fighter pass literally 80% JRPGs
I'd believe in Bigfoot before this shit lmao.

Hyabusa is recognizable to people who played the original NG, the reboot NG games, and DOA. His moveset makes more sense, because Smash is based on 2D platformer mechanics more than it is fighting games, but can use moves from DOA to fill in things like grabs or A button strings.

TL;DR: Hyabusa makes more sense from both a marketing, and gameplay design point than Kasumi.

Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it won't. At first it was Nintendo and E-T rated games only. Then Snake was added and suddenly 3rd party and M Rated games were on the table. Then it was "Well, they have to have a history with Nintendo", and then they added Cloud. Then it's like "Well ok, but they can't have real guns", but then Bayonetta shows up.

All of the 'rules" for Smash rosters were made up by fans, and Sakurai keeps pushing through them time and time again. The only real rule is he's not including anything that isn't from a Video Game, and not including anything that will force an M-Rating. That's it. Any other "rules" are just autistic rosterfag circle jerking, and are likely to be broken by Sakurai like all of the other rules that people have thought up.

Used goods.

That seems a little unrealistic for a pack with 5 fighters

>higher powered switch confirming anything but Captain King

All 3 current Capcom reps have all been in countless crossover fighting games

>Joker
>Porky
>Lip
>Ryu Hayabsua
>Phoenix Wright
Find a flaw.

Where is Stevechad?

Tecmo said they specifically want Kasumi

>not including anything from not vidya
You’re a retard if you think this isn’t also an autistic rule destined to be broken

>anime
its shit!

So what? Do you really think Phoenix "My entire franchise combined has sold less than a million copies" Wright has a better chance than Chris, Leon, Jill, Monster Hunter, or Dante? Hell, I can see Akuma, Amaterasu, and Frank West getting in before him.

SEETHING, keep coping phajeet

Attached: Smash.jpg (1600x900, 212K)

Token Geno post coming through

Good luck Banjobros and others. Rooting for you

Attached: 184.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Sakurai has explicitly said he's not adding anyone that's not from a Video Game into this game. This doesn't mean he won't add one in later Smash games, but it's safe to say we aren't getting Goku, James Bond, or Tony Hawk in Ultimate.

Is Sakurai personal friends with any of the creators of those characters like he is Kojima, Kamiya, or, woah, Shu Takumi?

>random ass retro that no one will buy

>it's E3
>Yea Forums is active in the shitposting spirit as usual
>Nintendo's direct section revs up with new content to reveal
>every user in the board is watching either on youtube, Twitch or Comfytheatre
>the entire time, everyone is waiting for what the next Smash DLC fighter will be
>right at the end, as they wrap things up, they reveal Phil Spencer himself appearing next to whoever is doing announcements to reveal big news to the shock of Xboners all over
>Rare games from NES and beyond are coming to the switch
>Banjo-Kazooie fans already spamming HE'S IN threads all over
>the 3 Viva Pinata fans that still exist are excited
>trailer that reveals each game coming to the Switch, from Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie, to Perfect Dark and more....along-side Battletoads
>as the trailer seems to end, loud sounds and noises are coming closer as the end of the 'trailer' is being smashed up
>...smashed up by a huge green boot, mace and more
>shit goes flying, before a certain voice is heard
>"We heard you guys are having a real smash of a party over here. Mind if we join in on the fun?"
>it's Rash, Zitz and Pimple in Smash form
>"The Battletoads stomp the competition!"
>something like this starts playing youtu.be/zKlLApLhW68?t=10
>they turn out to work like Pokemon Trainer, switching between each of the Toads, and having their own movesets that reference all their series and more
>after final smash is shown and so forth, it's revealed that they are coming out right NOW
>the city of Gamestop after this

How would you all react if this is what would happen?

As long as that means we get no Reimu or Steve and we get Sephiroth it's alright

Unironically, Reimu

Attached: 1454668655165.gif (400x386, 1020K)

When did this fucking meme start

I love touhou as much as the next dipshit but this joke needs to end

Lolifags, not even once

I feel like a lot of this comes down to three parts: One part being people legit curious on how Sakurai would handle making a bullet hell character like Raymoo work and not be broken whilst staying true to the original. One part being both waifufags dedicated to her and those who want to see a new genre covered by the series. And one part being anons who want to see Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /jp/ burn to the ground and to see /jp/ drown in Smash autism forever for laughs.

>Dark Samus
>Diddy
>K. Rool
>Japan

Attached: 1552312301318.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

I agree with you on the anime thing but come on, those are all characters in Jap franchises.

>Reimu loli

>Reimu
>Kind and smiling
that's not the crimson slasher I know

Leon or Jill come on

Attached: 644236b6ffcdb0c2ee8b0a6af827debb.jpg (362x500, 23K)

Attached: 1551754497942.gif (300x169, 549K)

>not loli
Anything younger looking or more bug eyed than pic related is moe lolishit for zoomers as far as I am concerned

Attached: 1552611837560.gif (336x240, 640K)

>Migu in Smash

I didn't know I wanted this

>reimu
>loli
Thats a yikes from me

Attached: 1461634436144.png (1100x1000, 1.18M)

user that is loli

You might as well just tell us what subreddit you came from, you dumbass

The Capcom reps I want
>Phoenix
>Jill
>Chun Li
>Amaterasu
The Capcom reps we'll get
>Arthur
>Dante

I've lost all hope, but that doesn't mean I won't stop hoping for the pipest of pipe dreams

Attached: 400px-Laharl_Big_(Disgaea_2).jpg (400x445, 54K)

From the subreddit called Yea Forums, pedo.

>Joker
Already confirmed
>Chosen Undead
Seems like another obvious shill pick similar to Joker, would be popular with current generation of gamers and Namco is already involved in Smash.
>Doomguy
Has the pedigree and a new game coming up soon, Bethesda seems to be onboard with the idea. mfw Todd puts in Dovahkiin because 'lol port Skyrim to everything meme'
>Banjo-Kazooie
Both Steve and BK have qualities that make them likely choices, but I'm going to give to to BK because they are Phil's personal choice.
>Porky Minch
I don't view the ASC spirit as good enough to de-confirm him, the anniversary is approaching and the omission of Porky Means Business music is suspicious. Though he might just being saved for an Earthbound spirit event, in which case, it could be anyone else.

Attached: 1550455615102.jpg (850x602, 202K)

Gimme a monster hunter character like the one in MvCI.

Attached: 1546751210901.jpg (1920x1093, 370K)

Porkyfags are the worst people on this website.

Every time they type something the image of an autistic manchild pops up in your head. The kind of nintendo fan people parody in console war threads. A living stereotype, an immature loser of a "man".

>3. Sobble (Pokemon SW/SH Shill)
God please no
No more pokemon PLEASE

You’re not making yourself look any less retarded than you already are. Is it too much to ask for posters to be the least bit knowledgable in the shit they talk about? Why do I only see you retards in Smash threads?

I'll keep hoping until those hopes are inevitably crushed. I know any kind of rep is never ever, but is it really so unreasonable for any character from a decently successful first-party franchise that has a unique gimmick laid out for them to have a chance?

Attached: 256px-RhythmHeaven.PNG.png (256x229, 96K)

and those characters were all made by creators outside of japan retard

Jesus why is it so easy to make pedophiles seethe

Why isn't there any way to gift things to people anymore like on the Wii?? I want to surprise my friend the fighter pass + piranha plant, but the only way to buy the latter is directly from his account.

Based. I wouldn't care how many "ANOTHER anime swordsman" or "literally who" threads pop up, I would personally fly to Japan and suck Samurai's dick if Laharl got in

Attached: 0E8518DC-57B9-4506-81C1-B5587EB1A7EF-1183-000003D699EB5621.gif (444x250, 1.48M)

>High powered switch rumors

You are aware that got shut down when Wallstreet journal states that we are getting a switch mini instead right?

Attached: 1552439672100.jpg (1631x1373, 1.13M)

>i-i was just pretending to be retarded
Nice comeback, idiot.

Just stop

It’s fine if you want to suck Erdrick’s dick but at this point, Steve is very fucking obviously not in

I was not pretending anything I meant everything I said, I'm just pointing out how easy it is to make pedos mad

If I had to choose a super out there pic then good old strider.
Afaik he's never been on a nintendo console, but if he got in the entire pass would be 10/10 for me

Attached: touhou_vs__capcom__strider_hiryu_by_maxgomora1247-d6znixr.png (300x363, 95K)

>touhou vs capcom
wat

I did not read the name when I grabbed the pic and I'm just as surprised as you are

Means nothing you stupid piece of shit, they were made by a franchise created by a Japanese person. Japan owns all of them, who created them means nothing & it only depends on the country that owns them

Honestly, I think the "literally who" comments were always dumb. There's always a few characters that people didn't recognize in Smash, if anything, them being DLC would make them LESS of a literal who. People will buy them on functions alone, does it really matter how big or famous they are if you can make a fun and creative moveset around them regardless?

Attached: D2_Laharl_3_Bust.jpg (853x1000, 260K)

Phoenix Wright would be an awesome fighter, he was a Nintendo character for most of his existance, i really hope nintendo shill on the trilogy remake or in a future AA7 reveal

In reality Capcom has a lot of good choices, like Leon and Dante too but Phoenix would be the most kino

Attached: PhoenixWrightAA6.png (319x933, 186K)

How does it feel sharing a message board with pedophiles? Does it make you feel superior to everyone else?

In all seriousness, Id love it if it was Crash (or Rayman), Master Chief, Arthur, Sol Badguy, and some out of left field character like Doraemon or Reggie.

No but it does make me feel good when I see other people hate them as well.

Steve
Monster Hunter
Doomguy
Sora

what leaks were deconfirmed

Who cares, so long as Master Chief gets in.

Sora
Doomguy
Banjo
Level 5/Namco rep

suck my dick see you in 12 months when I'm fucking right

So let me get this straight: you use retarded mental gymnastics to convince yourself that a large number of posters in the website are scum. And you use that as leverage to create a moral high ground to validate your own shitty existence. Did I get that right?

Kill yourself, Sakura's 3rd party rules have never been broken. If Anime characters were allowed then Ash Ketchum would have been in since day one, since he's the most iconic cartoon character of the last 50 years

Attached: 1537153849413.png (560x630, 64K)

Attached: 1541375889063.jpg (1660x2037, 322K)

So... Hex maniac?

my dream choices are geno and banjo, and they have a snowball's chance in hell of happening, so i'm rooting for stevebros and other squarebros. a microsoft rep feels likely and an se rep isn't out of the cards.

expected? i don't know what to expect. it just won't be anything 'fan favorite'.

>...banjo
>snowball's chance in hell of happening
>he doesn't know

Porkyfags are the new Genofags.

>Tracer
>Gordon Freeman
>Expectations
what did he mean by this

Attached: 98918324.jpg (1242x1222, 108K)

>Banjo deconfirmed
>Steve deconfirmed
>Chief deconfirmed
it's time
TOAD TIME

Attached: rash.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

nah i've been a banjobro ever since the first game came out. i've had my hopes lifted and dashed far too many times to let myself find a shred of likelihood in their return. if they happen, all the better, but i've been burned too many times.

How would you feel if the Astral Chain MC was one of the DLC?

Attached: B2015EF9-1FC3-481B-ABFA-E95E31503FA0.jpg (660x370, 60K)

me too dude but
>he still doesn't know

Too late to get in, just like Rex, Spring Man, and Pokemon from SnS.

aight fellow banjobro i'll bite. what do i not know

This one should be used more. That video is a goldmine for Steve reactions

Would be hilarious, honestly. It'd be a massive middle finger to all of those "latecomer" types that couldn't get in if a character from a game that isn't even out yet got a spot. Plus, the gimmick looked fun.

>Implying we can't get a Pokemon for SnS
You are a retard

Honestly one spot is definitely going to a pokémon or FE rep

it's literally too fucking late though

Wait, Erdrick's been deconfirmed too? Even Steve?

EVERYTHING

Attached: jiggylypuff.jpg (728x791, 152K)

A Square Enix character, a Capcom character, a Namco character, and a shill pick for an upcoming Nintendo game. Not necessarily in that order.
It honestly isn't.

>Geno has been my number one since before Brawl came out
>Ultimate finally crushed muni hope for good
It hurts bros.

Miku would actually be sort of a fun Wii-Fit/ ROB/ Duck Hunt style unconventional rep, I'm down with that. Though my most wanted unconventional rep is still Style Savvy.

>a Namco character
LUKE BLAMES THE COMPETITION

three sega reps
1) sonic
2) bayo
3) joker

He's in

Attached: image.jpg (680x383, 100K)

tingle

my hopes were never high for him, but after cloud and the geno mii costume, i thought he might have stood a chance. nah. realistically, he's never happening. hell, he even got downgraded in this game, lacking the mii costume and only being a png. we probably won't even be able to get the costume again either because square is stingy as fuck.

i don't even particularly care for geno coming back ONLY through smash. i'd love him and mallow to return in their series again... but it's never happening. it's really painful because, the reality is, he's irrelevant, he's from an old-ass game, he was a side character, and he's not known to most people. he'd only have fan demand going for him, and that won't be enough.

i hope erdrick gets in now for his fans' sakes. i know the feeling of your favorite being just out of reach, but never being able to be realized. i don't want them to go through that.

Honestly Nintendo is shilling Dragon’s Quest too hard for one of the DLC to not be a Dragon’s Quest character.

My lil nigga Frisk.

Attached: 1548565028566.jpg (480x608, 29K)

Sakuri himself

cope

Why does your hopes not have Joker? Its not like he can be deconfirmed. Did you also accidentally switch expectations with Hopes?

>Banjo
retard

>im-fucking-plying the real life human rep won't be Iwata

Attached: HOPEFUL.png (563x449, 313K)

no

>Kasumi
Are you a literal retard?

I unironically want Undertale representation just to witness the sheer inept rage that Yea Forums will erupt with

>FE rep
>Heiachi
>Dr Luigi
>Steve

Attached: 1541805536578.gif (288x288, 2.02M)

>Porky
lol

you are so original

Nintendo's stated they want to support Ultimate for a few years sinc eit's going to be a long time before the next one gets worked on.

it's not up to them

Post source or I'll have to call you a retard.

thank you, I know

>Sobble
Did we forget Reggie saying that all the Fighter Pass characters are ones from franchises not in the game already?

actually just today dataminers found shit in WoL's code implicating second and third fighter passes

Unlike you, some people remember what Reggie said perfectly.

Banjo and Kazooie
Monster Hunter
Doom Guy
Erdrick/Crono/some other SE rep

characters new to the series, not from new franchises, dumbass

lern2read

Why do you people lose your minds this hard over the idea of Western Nintendo characters? Did you fart your dookie this hard over Diddy Kong, Dark Samus, and King K. rool?

>New Pokemon and FE character
Why the fuck would Nintendo do this? Fucking retard. Nintendo is not going to promote series of theirs that are already doing pretty well.

>people still believe this

Eh, I'm a huge Undertale hater and as much as I hate the preachy writing shitty black and white morality of Undertale, I'm actually fine with an Undertale rep. I know most people want Sans but I'd rather Papyrus.

Can you post it and remind us, please?

>Kasumi
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Master Chef
>Banjo Kazooie
>Joker
yay or nay

Attached: 86b8e5b83e91869f572e5ce696746a62.image.391x500.jpg (391x500, 28K)

>new characters will be new
Wow thanks reggie you fuck

No need, someone already did it for me.

nice response user, you are so original.

>characters new to the series
So ANY character that wasn't in the previous games. Why would Reggie say this when it's clear as day any new characters would be, you know, new characters, since everyone is here?

Source?

mein nigga

GUYS, GUYS

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT POKEY ISNT REFERENCED IN SMASH AT ALL, AND THAT THE SINGLE SPRITE THAT COULD BE CONNECTED TO HIM IS ONE SPECIFICALLY MADE TO PORTRAY HE ISNT ANYWHERE NEAR IT

HE'S COMING
youtu.be/9spx3TdHtuY

Post the source

OP's source btw
a fucking Yea Forums bait thread

thank you, I know

based double falseflagger unironic porky supporter.

He's forgotten, not DLC lol

Sans doesnt make any sense as a rep anyways. His entire thing is that he can't take a hit, and can only manipulate how the game is played. Frisk or Papyrus, or even fuckin Toriel would all be better reps for the game than Sans.

>hopes more realistic than expectations
Huh?

Yeah, and the September Direct was delayed because Isaac used an earthquake attack in his trailer.

but muh memes.
fap to sans retard.
stronger than you!!

>forgotten
Any reference to him wouldnt be intentionally removed
Even Smash 4 had a Porky Trophy and A Porky Item in Smash tour

Attached: 200px-PorkyTrophyWiiU.png (200x200, 54K)

It would 100% be Frisk, Nintendo doesn't do non-protagonists unless the series' protagonist is already a fighter.

I agree that helps sometimes. But Leon, Dante and Amaterasu are all Kamiya's. Dude gets around.

Attached: 2019-03-14 23_21_52-神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya (@PG_kamiya) _ Twitter.png (586x546, 440K)

So Geno

>he was a side character
He wasn’t though

Why are Porkyfags so fucking delusional?

pikachu

How about the song and entire fucking stage about him?

>Any reference to him wouldnt be intentionally removed
Exactly, it wasn't intentional. They just forgot about him

Doesn't count

>Reggie said the DLC wont have vets and all be non-anticipated choices
>obvious shillmon is the opposite
>Sakurai didnt choose the DLC, Nintendo did
>GF reported its a Sakurai thing for him to choose the Pokemon even early on
>last game didnt have pokemon garbage as DLC
>history repeats as grass type cucks insist their patterns will be right this time

>pokefags insisting there will be a DLC shillmon rep
at least FEfags didnt put too much stock on a Heroes/Three House character for Smash

I'd honestly rather have Erdrick than this fuckboi

H E
I S
I N

Attached: p r a i s e.jpg (512x512, 161K)

When can we realistically expect dlc news to happen? When Joker is released in April or E3?

Yknow what, user, I'll give it to you, it is Strange that any reference to Porky would be missing from Smash Ultimate, when every other Earthbound character is either a spirit or a full on character.

Even Ness's Dad is a fucking Spirit and he is literally a phone because he didnt have an official render
ssbwiki.com/List_of_spirits_(EarthBound_series)

Pikachu is the mascot of the entire series which is the closest any Pokemon comes to being a protagonist, and it's also the protagonist of the anime.
What does any of that have to do with people not understanding what Reggie actually said at the VGAs?

Tracer, Miku, and Gordon? What

>Ultimately disappointing
Ftfy

Bill Rizer
Ryu Hayabusa
Kasumi (semi clone)
Banjo so the kids can finally be happy but Geno would be alright to me too.

Attached: super-mario-bros-crossover-versi.jpg (480x360, 52K)

>Kasinine fags still think there will be a tecmo rep
>after Dead on arrival 6

He said we'd have a Pokemon as part of the DLC?

Indie rep will be pic related

Attached: future.jpg (640x480, 19K)

>pikachu its the protagonist of the anime.

Attached: 1542031525_179894_1542031764_noticia_normal.jpg (640x546, 24K)

I mean, Pokemon DLC isn't unheard of. We got Mewtwo in Smash 4.
But honestly I don't want ANY MORE FUCKING POKEMON

I was googling to see if any info on these leaks have changed and I saw a youtube video of some guy suggesting Tracer as a DLC so maybe that's where this poster came from.

>pokefags insisting there will be a DLC shillmon rep
Pokefag here. Only retards think we are getting a new Pokemon as DLC. Actual pokefags understand that Nintendo lets TPC and GameFreak do whatever they want. And it doesn't make sense to advertise Pokemon anyway since it's obviously going to sell really well.

Shit tier edit

Friendly Reminder that Pokey will be in Smash Bros, its so fucking obvious with the way they removed his face from any of Smash Ultimate. I think the only things that mention his name are some of the earthbound songs

Direct in April

twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/1105556358781419524

>K.Rool
>D.Samus
>Anything from Retro
>>>>Japanese

Attached: 1552585787742.png (600x450, 222K)

He's not wrong. What, you think Ash is? A fucking 10 year-old?

>One part being people legit curious on how Sakurai would handle making a bullet hell character like Raymoo work and not be broken whilst staying true to the original.
Well I mean there's a series of 2hu fighting games so that's not a bad place to start. Also the best reason is
>Touhou music in smash

uhm m8 the DLCs are not so other games get more sales and promotion. Rather is to make the people who already bought those game to get smash and the DLCs aka joker.

>you know realize that Porkyfags are officially the new Skull Kid fags

Attached: 1552137349062.png (868x653, 518K)

Is Miku even vidya?

Attached: 1376183367561.jpg (205x246, 11K)

lol

Based

> We got Mewtwo in Smash 4.
>a veteran
way to prove me right, asshole
oh boy, i cant wait for that Armored Mewtwo echo fighter dlc(tm)

>anything i dont like is the new {insert literally anything}

Except we actually have a chance

Very unpopular opinion, I know, but I honestly don't understand the demand for Banjo-Kazooie. Their games weren't even that memorable or did anything noteworthy for the 3d platforming genre.

Attached: DrK0GaGXcAEVkg_.jpg (1200x668, 145K)

That makes even less sense since a brand new Pokemon isn't going to sell Smash DLC.

>Reggie said all of the characters will be from new franchises
>No he didn't
>wow wtf why are you guys so convinced we're getting Pokemon DLC???
Are you retarded or just really good at pretending?
Corrin was DLC in smash 4 several months before their game even released.

Please

>Sceptile
>Sobble
you massive fucking retard

Where was this spirit, Nintendo?

Attached: Pokey_Clay_Model.png (164x219, 43K)

today i will remind them

Attached: eatshit.png (546x580, 725K)

Fuck you. Pokemon is the single most iconic Nintendo franchise and deserves as many reps as it pleases.

Attached: 959.jpg (540x505, 43K)

Unequivocally no.

Attached: waifu.png (1360x895, 88K)

Learn to fucking read.
You said
>last game didnt have pokemon garbage as DLC
Which it did. The 'veteran' thing you stated only applies to what Reggie said for Ultimate DLC
Asshole

No you don't

keep in mind Smash 4 had 10 dummy files but Mizumi the dumbass not reminding people about that

this could be a "just in case"

so it's fucking nothing?

>2 pokemon reps
>1 that we barely even know much about
Go stick an ear of corn up your ass.

You pokey niggers need to stop. If Pokey is confirmed for smash, I will literally film myself eating my own shit with a nametag on me, I am dead fucking serious.

Who the fuck cares, they will announce them when they announcement. Just have some fucking patience. Nothing in this thread right or wrong will change the future. The only thing that will happen is people will bitch and get their hopes up for something that will inevitably either A) not happen thus letting you down or B) will happen but since you already knew about it there is no surprise thus letting you down.

Just wait for a god damn official announcement. Speculation / Leaks , true or not, are fucking stupid as shit.

Joker
Doom Marine
Banjo and Kazooie
Lloyd Irving
DQ Slime

>Youre not allowed to speculate
Thats literally the point of these staggered releases tho

you can't be making bets like this user. If it does happen you will die of complications related to shit-eating

Attached: 1545004336004.jpg (1929x1929, 238K)

based on what? le missing spirit? le anniversary?
Skull Kid has all that shit last year with the birthday and missing AT shit

>hurr durr quit speculating!!!!1!
shut up

hello!

Attached: mario.png (390x517, 36K)

Fuck you. Pokemon for life!

Attached: 52899605_1870265129785398_7349997087624714902_n.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>waaah why isnt Yea Forums my hugbox!
bandwagoner

Square rep (Erdrick or Sora)
Microsoft rep (Banjo or Steve; Chief deconfirmed apparently)
Bethesda rep (Dragonborn or Doomguy)
Namco or Tecmo rep (Undead, Heihachi or Hayabusa)

Yeah I know I'm aping the 5ch leak, but based on all previous articles and "rumors" these line up enough to what I'm expecting.

Attached: 1549605428127.png (512x512, 531K)

you knew i was talking about newcomers. don't be a smartass.

*snap*

Reminder to vote for your favorite franchise in Yea Forums's best game franchise poll
allourideas.org/vbestfranchises

Man, you don't understand, I know for a fucking fact we arent getting another earthbound rep.
I have no worries, but in the infinitismally small chance that Pokey/Porkey/Uninspired faggot is revealed as a rep, I'll eat a fucking burrito and wait to eat it again.
Im fucking serious man, I'm a fucking god, I know for a fact it wont happen

Where is my nigga DigDug?

this, incineroar was fucking cringe and nobody liking the fact SwSh is just more Ohmori bullshit

I don't know, you're the one saying there's absolutely going to eb a shillmon for Gen 8.

>waaah why do you want a character I don’t want!
Not him but you’re a faggot if you discourage Porky when there are way worse shill picks that we’re inevitably going to get instead.

not the case, Ultimate does have dummy files for 29 additional slots, but WoL only has enough for exactly three fighter passes and Piranha Plant

Jackpot

Attached: dantedmc4.jpg (418x275, 26K)

Dude I love pokemon too but come on be realistic here.

>cringe
I love how much Yea Forums claims to hate words like this yet constantly uses them.

>incineroar was fucking cringe
never reply to my posts ever again

>when there are way worse shill picks that we’re inevitably going to get instead
Name any character worse than Porky.

Nah, more people would recognize Sans. He’s just more popular than any UT character in general, so him getting in makes more sense.

Attached: 4DF51100-63F3-4811-A34E-6EBD38F865A0.jpg (512x512, 29K)

I mean they clearly like it if they use it so much

That's what the last faggot said about Ridley or the Ashleyfags on K.Rool looked what happened
He bitched out on his bet yeah, but negro it fucking happened.
I'm not saying Pokey is in, but if it does happen these mother fuckers are gonna link back here.
Save your life user. Call off the bet

Attached: 1513476351555.png (900x900, 170K)

REIMU

Attached: 1540166752213.png (1975x1279, 165K)

You can't. Porky is shit.

Look, fags, pay attention to this tripcode.
If Pokey doesnt appear, you will never see it again. If he does, this is the tripcode of a guy who got fucked by God.

Pokemon has sold far more despite not being around as long as Mario.

Attached: sales.png (534x438, 14K)

Noctis

People also made stupid bets for never evers that didn't get in the roster. What's your point?

Even though I would have preferred Decidueye, Incineroar has far more personality than any other character in the roster.

He'd be great too, I just figured he's probably "lower" on Namco's marketing priorities if I had to guess.

Attached: 1448486885952.png (699x1144, 465K)

And Pokemon is also not getting a rep since it's Nintendo picking and Nintendo doesn't have a reason to pick a Pokemon.

There wasn't a new Pokemon game during the DLC of Smash 4.
So it couldn't have any Gen 7 as DLC.
So you can't definitively say we won't get a shillmon this time around because we didn't get one last game
And if you ARE saying we definitely won't get one because we didn't get one previously, then you are a hypocrite but you shat on patternfags in this post , yet you a patternfag yourslef

Checkmate you dumb fuck. Don't reply to me I won bitch.

Sora, Incineroar, and Shantae for starters. Anyone that’s older than 14 that has played Earthbound has no reason to be so angry at people that want him in. I personally think there’s no way he’ll get in and don’t really care but whatever we do get is going to be way worse.

>Banjo
>The kids
What

FRISK IS THE MAIN FUCKING PROTAGONIST OF UNDERTALE, NUMBNUTS.

Attached: ced1a705a6a20ac02a268970276999c3.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

>waaah stop point my blatant bandwagoning
epic
imagine FEfags started pushing Arvis using the same "reasoning" porkyfags used on Porky
>le missing spirit
>le anniversary
>le non-existent title
OMG ARVIS WILL BE THE 3RD DLC FIGHTER!!!!! HE GOT NO SPIRIT AND JUDGRAL REMAKES WILL BE ANNOUCED AT THE EXPO ON MAY 14!!!!
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO

>Incineroar
shit taste

Ahh, just fucking reveal the whole roster already so we can end it, I don't need to hear about any more of this bullshit

Attached: 1552602945600.gif (100x100, 291K)

I dont really care, I'm just waiting for the stage builder update to disapoint me.

a franchise selling more than another doesn't mean its more iconic
go down the street and ask multiple people if they know what anpanman or marvel is
guess which one is gonna get more answers

Attached: anpanman and marvel.png (869x324, 20K)

I still believe this. All the characters make a lot of sense from a marketing standpoint and they're all characters that are icons of gaming. I would be extremely happy if this was true.

Attached: 5d64c40049a1c96d284a9a66d7e81414.png (862x601, 89K)

Congratulations on your victory.

He's a zoomer, he wouldn't know.

Mario games have actually sold more than Pokemon.
Pokemon generates more revenue because it has tons of merchandise and the anime.

>Their games weren't even that memorable or did anything noteworthy for the 3d platforming genre.
You not being alive doesn't mean your incorrect opinions are okay.

screencapped

(You)

I mean, I'm one of those FEFags and I at least thought the idea would be cool. Not that it would ever happen but man, I'd be pretty excited if the barbecue man made it in. I definitely saw a few people pushing it early in Ultimate's lifetime.

Incineroar is only in out of Sakurai's neptoism bullshit
glad Nintendo pick the choices first

he'd also get killed at 0% like if Puff's shield gets broken

cope, Porkyfag

>Ace Attorney
>Number of Titles: 26
>Unit Sales: 6.8
>capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/salesdata.html

based retard. Wright is getting in

>le bandwagon meme XD
I don’t really want Porky in either, you’re just a faggot.

>nepotism
lol

My point is that even if there's a small, infinitesimal amount of possibility a never ever will get in, if it happens, the amount of shitposting that would spring up would be enough to cause a cancer bout the size of a Ashleyfag thread.
I'm just looking out for ya my man.

Attached: shitposters.jpg (332x346, 64K)

>Porky has been in every smash game since brawl in some form or fashion
>literally the only clay model to not get a spirit in the game, even characters that werent in the game had clay model spirits
>Only reference is the absolutely safe capsule (Pre-ending)

Face it man, the case for him is far better than most popular picks.

In Japan? Anpanman
In West? Marvel
Smash Bros? Is Japanese

They would have to be stupid to not promote Pokemon more. It makes Pokemon fans happy and it means more $$$. Do you really believe shit like Porky or Banjo-Kazooie would make a lot of money?

the case for him doesn't exist

>summon a shitton of unique weapons with chain-teleporting bullshit
vs
>Bowser Jr. but with legs
yeah nah, at least its not DQ garbage either

You son of a bitch don't reply anymore

>Touhou music in smash
I would cum with my asshole if we got 50 or something pieces of Touhou music composed by Yoko Shimomura.

Attached: 1552057991991.jpg (600x610, 147K)

I told you already, I don’t really want Porky in either, I’m forever satisfied now that Ridley is in.
and there’s nothing you antifags can do about it

If Steve were supposed to be in the base roster, there would have been no reason for him not to be the first DLC character. He would have had work done on him and thus would have been a far more fitting first announcement while still preserving the shock and awe that Joker had.

Nintendo knows Pokemon doesn't need anymore promotion. They usually let TPC handle all that shit while Nintendo doesn't do much. Why would they pick a Pokemon?

Yes, because the DLC is going to sell not on the characters, but on the premise of more functions for players to use. People will buy them regardless of what they are. Fuck, people bought Corrin.

The case for him does exist. Look, I get it, you want someone you like in Smash, me too, man.
There are still 3 other spots for you to beg for. Try those.

>Pokefans getting greedy even though they got their rep.

Fuck off, you and the FEfans need to know when there is enough.

that was old and it was cut down to 16 as of 1.2

Lets be real here.
Does anyone even give a shit anymore? Getting into Smash is straight up not that big a deal anymore. They put it a random ass third party mediocre selling JRPG character and a generic enemy so it's like.. Why the actual FUCK would anyone care about their favorite character crossing over with that type of bottom level shit?
Maybe next game they'll purge the bottom barrel crap, but for this game it's just a bloated mess of LITERALLY nothing

Attached: gross.jpg (294x313, 12K)

>The case for him does exist.
lol

Super Mario 64 revolutionized 3d platforming. Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie were mediocre collectathons chock-full of gimmicks while lacking substance. The series has been dead for over a decade for a reason.

>b-bbbut NJPW is great guys!!! Muh tiger mask ;v;

seethe

hey g-guys

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Yeah, and the reason was Microsoft meddling with the series meanwhile mutaling Conker's corpse

Pokemon never even got a fucking stage in the base game, and we lost Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Pichu in the previous installment. Pokemon deserves more reps because no other franchise compares to it, and unlike FE, all of its characters or unique, so the high amount of representation is perfectly valid.

Honestly, this. I absolutely love the game but don't really care about the DLC anymore now that I know it's going to be animu shit and advertising. I'll continue to only play the base roster (and Piranha) and since I'm the only one with a Switch in my friend group they'll have to deal with it lol.

Attached: 1502415190880.jpg (282x282, 12K)

If Banjo-Kazooie was important enough, Nintendo would have saved it from Microsoft's clutches like they did with DK.

>>Smash 4 had 10 dummy files
>Mewtwo
>Roy
>Lucas
>Ryu
>Cloud
>Cloud Advent
>Corrin(M)
>Corrin(F)
>Bayonetta
>Bayonetta2
Holy shit
GUYS????

He is coming.

Attached: JibanyanA.png (343x440, 152K)

I'm going to be severely disappointed if you dont eat your own shit

and so am i

>People still unironically talking about Sans

You have to be 18 or older to be on this website user

Attached: 1552593282329.png (688x847, 440K)

Give me a good reason as to why the most evil villain in Nintendo History shouldnt be in Smash

Attached: pokey-minch-vs-ness-fanart-1.jpg (1008x563, 115K)

Poor bait, but I dig the angle.

>the most evil villain in Nintendo History shouldnt be in Smash
>the most evil
Not even fucking close

Give me a good reason why he should be in at all.

You forgot to put Geno in there.

There is no reason, which is why Ridley and Dark Samus were added to the base roster this time around.

>pulling out facts makes you a hypocrite and patternfag
>fucking facts
>something GF, Sakurai, and Reggie said
pokeniggers are retarded
there was no pokemon newcomer for 4, there won't be any for this year either.
a shillmon is the opposite of something non-anticipated and the fact Sakurai isnt doing the DLC PICKING makes a nail on the coffin.

you're literally worse than Edelgardfaggots before her VA shot everything down, you definitely will be next.

Give me a reason why a failed franchise should get priority over anything else.

take off the mask, Claus. no need to save face

>you definitely will be next
What do you mean? I don't want anymore more Pokemon

He’s a skeletin

Attached: 09A65B2B-5EA4-462C-B7E2-C61841B6463E.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Gordon
That's like expecting to get HL3.

vergeben is dead

Holy shit this post

time to teach porky some manners!
have we met before mr. sword?
stronger than a leakfag's denial!

Attached: gex.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Another Villain, of which there arent many in Smash relatively speaking
>Will obviously have a unique moveset
>Earthbound representation

He literally ended the world and ruined the aftermath just for fun and personally turned a kid into a robotic war machine and forced him to fight his brother. Not to mention basically brainwashing and enslaving the entire world, which I remind you isnt actually fixed at the end of the game.
Ridley ate Samus's Parents, boohoo

Sans! Stop plaguing my Smash threads with your Bone dry puns!

left over, dumbass

>vergeben
rent free

It wasn't failed. The creator chose to end it at 3.

case in point
nobody wants Three House shit either

I asked for a good reason why Porky should be in and you didn't give me shit.

Attached: Parroting retard.png (677x683, 359K)

but it matches with ten distinct models from the DLC
We are on to something user

Nobody is arguing for an FE RepBecause we're gonna get it either way, Nintendo PR speak be damned

>He literally ended the world and ruined the aftermath just for fun and personally turned a kid into a robotic war machine and forced him to fight his brother. Not to mention basically brainwashing and enslaving the entire world, which I remind you isnt actually fixed at the end of the game.
How is any of this evil?

Cos he’s still a literal-who,
Even Ness and Lucas are literal-fucking-who’s in the context of people actually knowing what GAMES they’re from, The Mother series is literally the least played series of games that’s represented in Smash.

Delusional banjoturds

how's the 2D eShop Zelda game going for you, virgin?
got another gamexplain prediction video to piggyback on?

Attached: grinch-smug-evil-grin.gif (500x281, 329K)

NOBODY WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT EARTHBOUND IF IT WASNT IN SMASH FUCK OFF REEEE

Porky's action are reasoned
Ridley's isn't

>genofags 3 times
Nice touch. Nothing angers them more than the fact that people want Geno, which is weird because they unironically defend Incineroar.

there's ten more leftover
learn to read

cope

The fuck do you mean, the Mani Mani Statue literally makes you do evil shit for no reason

I'm someone who likes both. Does that shatter your imaginary reality?

yeah and Alm will be in Ultimate

I don't think you understand the context of that image

>Quote
> Sans
>Steve
>Reimu

Name a flaw.

Attached: 1469838354404.png (1000x708, 652K)

Dark Samus mind controls three people who were at least colleagues if not friends and forces them to fight Samus to the death while also genociding two planets in the same game, which is also not fixed. She's literally just Porky but better.

delicious

Yeah user, that's what we are saying!
There were 10 more leftover
Then we got DLC, which had 7 character with 3 additional models!
It fits perfectly!

>Expectations:
>Gordon
>Miku
>Tracer
This is LEGITIMATELY a fucking fever dream
>Banjo
You do realize Nintendo created this lineup of DLC fighters, right? You do realize they want to make money off of this, right? If Microsoft is getting a rep, then it’s a fucking Minecraft rep. Nintendo would literally NEVER choose a fucking LITERAL-WHO DEAD FRANCHISE CHARACTER over THE MOST POPULAR GAME IN THE FUCKING WORLD.

How butthurt will rosterfags be when Smash 6 cuts like 20 characters?

>b-but that won't happe-

Sakurai flat out said that Smash is too expensive with the current roster size. That means it will be adopting a traditional smaller rotating roster like normal fighting game franchises

The salt will be GLORIOUS

Attached: Engiespoopy.jpg (1680x1050, 184K)

cringe

And that's reason
Ridley literally had no reason to kill the parents, he just did cause he's evil
Porky isn't evil. Go re-play the games before spouting shit

I haven't been paying much attention to leaks, deconfirmed or otherwise. For months I have been adamant that a Dragon Quest character is extremely likely and people have been sleeping on its chances. The fact that they went with Joker over Jack Frost for a Megami Tensei rep leads me to believe they would pick a protagonist over a mascot, and Erdrick makes the most sense regarding which one they would choose. With all this in mind, I feel like Erdrick is the safest bet. Anything after that, I don't have much to go on. It could pretty much be anything for the remainder of the dlc.

Attached: 1535411332180.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

Joke now, you’ll be seething when he gets in.

Attached: 3FB343FD-EC8E-4425-A84B-ACC72FD3FC7C.jpg (268x255, 15K)

he also said next game will be like 10 years from now
yeah that's worth the wait, right cutfag?

Completely

>Porky isnt evil
Literally play Mother 3

I think people are fine with Erdrick
It's just that we don't want anymore fucking swordfaggots

>being a denialfag
lol seething

It's not Joe.

Attached: 1525249702272.jpg (1045x1458, 719K)

It sold even worse than FE.

Especially anime swordmen.

user...you are talking about the translated
I'm talking about the japanese version

She's in
She deseerves more

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (327x500, 27K)

Im hoping 5ch leak is true because Erdick using Slime in his attacks and Joker using Jack Frost for Bufu attacks would be fun.

this screams Sakurai creativity and not leaving out vitally iconic details on a unique character and moveset

I'm not going to say whether I am for or against Erdrick. All I am saying is he is by far the most likely and to say otherwise isn't thinking objectively.

>most evil villain
Are you kidding me? Porky is just a spoiled brat.

Enjoy waiting 10 years for something that everyone expects, retard.

>Sora
>Master Chief
>2 Pokemon
>these are the people that are against Banjo and Kazooie
Makes sense.

I'm still hoping Geno makes it, but to be honest the fact that he wasn't in the base game really lowers his odds in my mind. I feel like if he was gonna make it, it woulda been then, not in dlc.

Attached: menacing geno.png (636x475, 352K)

People like to joke about Miku but if Nintendo and Sakurai see her as a legitimate video game character, then she's definitely on the table. She's a Rhythm character, one with a massive history and moveset potential, and her being in Smash would literally sell more copies of the game to her rabid fanbase.

Be afraid of the Miku, if nothing else. She could very easily snag that spot.

Mother 3 was faithfully translated, there are no differences. They even kept in the tranny rape joke

Attached: 1552617059598.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

*looking for a decent challenge*

Attached: unnamed.png (323x455, 193K)

Why did you samefag?

point where i denied anything?
youre begging for another tr4sh which will happen again one day.

and people will come back to Ultimate after that.

Damn, I can't keep this charade go on any longer
I concede

>Two people called me retarded
>Must be the same person

>but to be honest the fact that he wasn't in the base game really lowers his odds in my mind
That’s how I felt. There’s no way SE will let him be DLC when they have nothing to gain from it.
It hurts

my reply is literally below your post autist

Based. Laharl was my ballot pick

I would honestly LOVE Miku in Smash.

I've not heard of that leak, but that sounds really cool. I'm also hoping Joker has a costume that gives him green clothes and brown hair to reference Kazuya and Nanashi.

>Expectations more of a stretch than already retarded hopes
Put me in the screencap

Attached: 402_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 90K)

People would blow a fuse if 3 House got a rep

I may not know anything of her games, or into the vocaloid stuff in general, but I'd welcome Miku with open arms. She could be a fun character, and she's clearly got the popularity to earn it if she wanted it.

We got Cloud because of the FFVII remake that will never be finished. I'm hoping for Ramza, but a Crystal Chronicles Hume swordie would be cool as a promotion for the CC remake on switch.

Was "humor" really the goal of that scene?

Attached: 1544352012146.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

>inb4 not video games
we need more "storybook"-inspired videogame characters in Smash

Attached: Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate-Dracula.jpg (1920x960, 160K)

All of the franchises those characters are from are far more iconic than your shitty cereal furbait mascot Nintendo doesn't give a fuck about.

I felt the opposite. I figured he'd be in as DLC since Square is a bunch of conservative dipshits with their IPs unlike all the different Capcom games and references they have. It's the reason there's only two fucking FF songs and 3 Spirits.

Square wanted Cloud to be DLC but Sakurai/Nintendo convinced them otherwise. My hopes is they convinced them by giving them another DLC spot in the future for the opportunity to make more money. Hence, Geno.

I mean, far be it from Square to actually listen to fans so it probably won't be Geno, but I will say it is an oddity that Ninteno went through all the trouble of getting at least some of the rights to use Geno and all they did with it was make him a spirit. Important to note the ONLY Square spirit other than Cloud himself and Mallow.

I only want him for one game dammit, that's it. I know he won't be a main stay and that's fine. Is it so much to ask for just one more time to shine before getting retired for another 20+ years

Attached: 1238206152260.jpg (750x529, 185K)

What a baby Just quoting the show, not being mean :)

>literal who
If you’re underage b8 than yeah.

Yeah pretty much, the joke is that they're genderless but they look like Drag queens in their 40's, so everything they do is automatically strange and questionable

worse
its fucking Byleth
weapon triangle cucks will seethe

Why are you replying to me twice? Butthurt?

Does Joker count since his Jojo stand is based on Arsene Lupin?

>People pretend to care about Jigglypuff for a decent amount of time because muh original 12
>People pretend to care about losing "unexpected character" picks like G&W, Ice Climbers, or Duck Hunt
>Daily threads celebrating Plant not being in the game anymore for a week, then those people go back to being upset that their pick still isn't in
>Mewtwo fans don't complain that much because they're used to it
>Richter, the echo fighter, is cut instead of Simon, mass outrage from the people who liked Richter better which is nearly everyone who plays Belmonts online
>Genuine sadness when third party characters are removed en masse
>Dark Pit somehow stays in

>Square wanted Cloud to be DLC
Where is the proof to this claim? It sounds like complete bullshit. I ask for proof every single time this claim is said but no proof has been posted.

The day of soap and water will come, Smashfags.

Attached: 1547508112696.jpg (720x964, 142K)

Aw cmon man... You can't get just my hopes up like that

Attached: Dq8jkwBUUAEvOSQ.jpg (342x485, 43K)

>The day of soap and water will come
Are Porkyfags finally going to take a bath?

Holy shit let him go. Not every 20 year old character is gonna be fucking remembered

imagine getting btfo by a phoneposter not on Wi-Fi

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-00-34-16.png (720x1280, 114K)

>weapon triangle cucks
You mean literally everyone, right? Not only would it be wasting FE's potential even further, but it'd also be yet another anime sword lord that everyone hates.

Unless he gets that sick chain sword we saw in the trailers

I'd like to add that it was said in an interview that Sakurai specifically asked for Cloud, which surprised Square who though he'd ask for a newer character like Noctis.

>KOS-MOSfag getting this many replies
Why
Why do you give him attention

It's going to happen, this is the next glass ceiling to be shattered

>hes using his phones data to double reply
Oh so that's how you samefag

bros...

They are literal whos in today's world though. Banjo-Kazooie have absolutely no relevance in 2019 and SM64 already revolutionized 3d platforming before the furry collectathon mascots showed up.

Seriously though, even if Pokey isnt DLC, Sakurai made damn sure the possibility was open

>pulls the le epic underage b8 meme
The absolute state of coping mechanisms.

c-calm down, user

Attached: the fuck is wrong with you.png (232x253, 32K)

>reading comprehension

Attached: 1551110690755.png (546x164, 12K)

>They are literal whos in today's world though
If you’re underage b8, than yeah. Also this might be hard for Zoomers to understand but there are people that don’t pick their favorites based on how popular or relevant they currently are.

We're on Yea Forums dumbass, that isnt an option

Amaterasu. Imagine the stage and music

But that's for Smash 4. We're talking about Ultimate. Some retards have said that Square originally wanted Cloud to be DLC and Sakurai had to convince them so that EVERYONE IS HERE could be a thing. Nobody has posted any source to this claim.

STOP WANTING CHARACTERS YOU LIKE

Attached: 1.png (259x195, 8K)

You do realize they accidentally used a fan made sprite of Masked Man, right? You really think they were careful enough to pick the proper sprite where the capsule was empty?

Attached: 1525012056818.jpg (614x585, 87K)

>saying smashfag when 99% of mothergags are smashbabbies
here's your (You)

Attached: 1551690596173.png (746x622, 378K)

>incineroar was fucking cringe
seething

Attached: 1536229550206.jpg (1600x960, 192K)

How did the Banjo-Kazooie games revolutionize 3d platformers in any meaningful way that didn't involve gimmicks? Go on and tell me. I'll wait.

I would be okay with a boss fight let alone an actual playable Pig King. Please, a Mii costume, anything. I want Mother to be acknowledged more please Samurai

Attached: 1546687954342.jpg (287x287, 21K)

Maybe, but there is absolutely no excuse for not making Porkey a Spirit when Ness's dad is a fucking spirit

based

Just getting you guys know that the odds of a final form Pokemon Gen 8 starter being DLC is higher then you think.

>all the furries replying to this

Attached: 1545957503405.png (1140x892, 17K)

It's basically 0%

Holy shit, I'm all up for any kind of MH character. Let's go, Hunter bros!

Ness' dad was a pretty funny joke. That's motivation in itself.

cringe

It's higher than fucking Porky or Banjo-Kazooie.

anyone from PapaGeno's discord?
can't wait for Steveniggers to get btfo next week so Grinch can be avenged

also DreaminErryDay needs to draw more sick boomer memes

Attached: 690738_dreaminerryday_gang-banjo-boomers.png (454x448, 164K)

Those two are at negative percentages

Not him but I knew the grinch leak was fake the whole time, if for no other reason that it was just too good to be true. None of this makes Incineroar a good addition though.

Really, I'd like all of you to lose out. Grinchleak fags were insufferable. Cram all your dabbing gifs up your ass.

Honestly I don't give a shit who gets in as long it's not one of the chucklefuck 3:

Steve, Erdick or Sans

Attached: 1540523126942.png (948x820, 136K)

>PapaGeno's discord
can't tell if you're being genuine or a falseflagger trying to make Banjofags seem like retards

>How did the Banjo-Kazooie games revolutionize 3d platformers in any meaningful way that didn't involve gimmicks?
No one has ever said that they did, to my knowledge. I haven’t ever said that anyway. Does a game have to revolutionize a genre to have a characater in SSB? If so, what genre did Bayonetta revolutionize?

The difference between us Porkyfags and any other characterfag is that we'll own up to being delusional. We just want to believe for two seconds that Nintendo actually cares about Earthbound. Porky getting into Smash doesn't just equal more shitpost material, or a character to cross off our wishlists. It means that the chance of remakes or Mother 3 getting released in America isn't so slim after all. Look at what happened to Kid Icarus when Pit got in. Our cause is just.

Attached: Porky 404.png (1084x675, 412K)

>no pokemon DLC newcomers last game
>GF said they only let Sakurai decide to add Pokemon or not, which is always base game shit.
>he didn't pick the DLC this time around
>reggie said the DLC will be Veteran-free and non-anticipated like Joker, who is emblematic
"higher"

>Wanting Isaac but not Erdrick
The fucking irony

Attached: 1533589147677.png (447x677, 74K)

All i want. Please, soccer guy

Attached: rioYErFD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>Isaacfag
Yikes!

hello vergeben

>It means that the chance of remakes or Mother 3 getting released in America isn't so slim after all.
You don't need to shit up Smash Bros in order to do this. Just complain more to Nintendo.

The moment grinchleak meant Earthquake theory was true should of been the biggest red flag

I genuinely think he has the highest chances out of anyone right now.

Attached: z35arb0woqfqh4vimybc.0.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

youre going to make Dream insecure with that post
he literally posts here

>next week
Explain

Nah, all leakfags are on the same level. Bunch of fucking meming lemmings who will follow anyone with a "source" off a cliff.

>Just complain more to Nintendo.
When has this ever worked? We Motherfags have been complaining for over a decade. We're talking about the same company that doubled down on paid online when tens of thousands of people told them it was a shit idea.

Give me a link, if you please.
I have nothing better to do but get my hopes up

>Fun RPG character important to Nintendo's history specifically that can engages in psyenergy, summons and swordplay
>Some overated Toriyama representative who, wait for it, just uses a sword and shield and 'baby's first magic spells'

sourcegaming.info/2016/03/02/famitsu309/
stylish action games

The fuck kind of expectations are these? Maybe, MAYBE we'll get Banjo but besides that there's no we're getting Dead Franchise Man, Not-Videogames Woman or Le Lesbian of Sinking Company

Meant for

RE always had a pretty good shot. It is the series that coined the "survival horror" term, after all. That's pretty influencial. And Leon probably is the most popular. You'd be hard pressed to say he doesn't deserve it.

Attached: 1529999941805.jpg (650x897, 384K)

SEEK

SEEK

LEST

>Wanting to be in a retard's discord server

see

Like I said, nothing better to do

>Wanting the poor mans knockoff that died in obscurity instead of the original that was ACTUALLY important to not just Nintendo's history, but the industry as a whole
>"But he has magi- I mean 'Psynergy' so it's totally better cause its got a cooler name!"

>literal who gba jrpg by sega rejects ran by asshole hack brothers
>whatever they described the Dragon Quest franchise in the last direct with Red Mage with a bigger kit. Nintendo already got Sugiyama on their leash
two can play this game

Isaacfags need to be bullied.

Attached: isaac cringe.webm (960x640, 2.9M)

You are actually retarded

see

This amount of cringe can't be measured in human terms.

Isaacfags deserve death

>virginben saving face for insiders again
GX just released a juicy prediction video, virgin! Go watch it!

one true namco rep comin through

Attached: Katamari.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Holy shit you’re even younger than I thought. Opinion discarded.

>THE EARTHQUAKE
>THE RATHALOS
>THE SPROUT
>HE'S TOTALLY IN
I don't think I ever saw a single character fanbase be so confident and then be crushed so hard. It was almost comical

cope

what did i parrot? make an argument

literally from the director you retard

Who cares, that shit's years off, Nintendo aren't smart enough to push for a season every year to keep the game going, this DLC is coming out over the next 2 years, 2 years and only 6 characters, what a joke, and none of the characters are even any good or worth putting into Smash either.

I'd rather the trash that we are actually getting. Smash isn't even iconic enough for Smash, he's only popular because he was on Playstation early, his games aren't even any good. Sora isn't even a good character from a good series, he's just popular. Banjo is dead, and owned by Microsoft. Doomguy should fuck off from Smash, he doesn't deserve a position, and that's mainly because of Bethesda, if Id were still solo and were willing to make Doom for a Nintendo platform, sure, although at least Doom 64 was the best Doom game, he's at least got that going. There's already 2 Mario's no need for a 3rd.

Your list is shit, I'd say reconsider it but that's not far enough, you should reconsider your existence.

I forget how degenerate these threads are sometimes since they're filled with high schoolers and man children that are so pleased with themselves to see someone else's toy break

"Literal who"

Like what everyone says every single time about practically everything.

>Grinchleak shows 7 characters
>which would mean 7 reveals in a month
>which contradicts Sakurai's own words
>one character relies on Earthquake theory
>aka the most delusional any characterfags have ever gotten

>most evil villain
Who cares? He's a literal who from a dead franchise.

and they still do it

Attached: Rosterfag Conspiracies.png (1516x2715, 1.19M)

retarded rosterfag

Ridley has been in Smash since 64 and is playable in Ultimate

golden sun is literal who
be a man about it, not a tumblrette

Alright, tough guy, who do YOU want in a Smash?

Christ it's like a child refusing to learn new information. Just because your dumbass doesn't know who a character is doesn't mean it wasn't a popular franchise, character or game

>movinggoalposts.jpg

old FE villains did crueler and twisted shit, almost Ridley-tier
Porky is a saturday morning villain like every throwaway Mario RPG villain

What do you think was more delusional, the wacky conspiracy chairs, or the earthquake?

oof

His best chance was piranha plants spot honestly, not DLC but as a final extra character... but instead of piranha plant as a troll move it’s a Mario character for the fans. Fuck Sakurai makes stupid ass choices.

dont tell it me, tell it to your forgotten franchise.
its like being a mach rider fag pretending anyone cares about his Kamen Rider figurines and video game spinoff when people wanna play Paperboy or Excitebike

Not him, but probably the earthquake theory. The theory died with Isabelle but for some reason resurfaced thanks to the Grinch leak and more retards legitimately believed it.

t. someone who's never played any of the Earthound games

user, the chairs were galeem and darkhon

The chairs were pretty fucking bad, but earthquake theory was worse
>"some people died and alot of homes were destroyed, Nintendo only adressed it because their next Smash character have earthquake themed attacks"

>hahaha i lied, smell you later loser! *leaves blue as fuck village*
wow its like im playing Super Paper Mario game...
Dimento was such a deep and evil nintendo villain

You're either blatantly retarded or trying VERY hard for (You)'s because somehow you've managed to be wrong in every facet of this short post

Attached: 2.png (625x626, 123K)

Give me a quick rundown on the chair theory.