When Reach gets released for the MCC...

When Reach gets released for the MCC, I wonder how many people are still gonna use the "smaller hitbox" excuse when using fem spartans.

Attached: spartan n16zP.jpg (1536x1152, 154K)

>not choosing the superior movement speed of Elites

Attached: the most sniffstreme.webm (480x360, 952K)

>Not using EVA in SWAT because you aint no beta bitch

Attached: haloass.webm (656x476, 965K)

Attached: gAnyLoN.png (434x551, 206K)

You mean "larger hitbox" because I remember how fat that spartan ass was.

I'm just hoping ODST and Reach are actually included. I don't have a 360 anymore and some fuck stole/'borrowed' my copy of Reach and I can't honestly remember who it was to call them out on it. I love the underdog theme of ODST and the city setting and Reach was just generally a ton of fun and will be amazing with my brother in co-op.

They are included. Reach is coming first to PC

Attached: 1552588100600.png (1280x1063, 303K)

What about the "get assassinated by fem spartans on purpose and go into theater mode to watch my avatar get pinned to the ground" excuse

Thanks user. Somewhat hyped.

Badass women especially in suits and armor turn me on oh god oh my

Attached: 1550861016708.png (580x548, 293K)

To be fair, the male spartans have jiggle physics too.

me too, especially
tempest shadow

When you stare at a girl in a game and she look at you a certain way do you get shivers? Sometimes I get it even when she don't look at me a certain way.

Goddamn... Where is all that fanfiction of the Spartan 2's as teens going through puberty and having awkward casual sex after sparring practice?

Attached: 1547276173394s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Their sex drives are dulled.

I don't know what/who tempest shadow is I only clicked on this thread because of ass in armor. But I would very much like to try halo since it's praised by everyone and I've been hearing about it for ever. All I know the main theme song is amazing.

Attached: 1548998172349.png (400x397, 244K)

prima

Attached: 1539820800854.jpg (864x381, 97K)

who even needs an excuse for this? if you want to play a female character just do it.

nevermind that then, give the series a go if it interests you. its a great series when bungie still had the reins.

You'd be amazed how many people get weirded out by it, and they get even more uncomfortable when you simply say you prefer the aesthetic of it better

Attached: 1532985885000.jpg (604x604, 53K)

I'll be honest with you: I'm doing it for the ass. But when asked out there in the field? I'm doing it because of the smaller hitbox.

Based and estrogenpilled.

>This
It's because throughout the history of tabletop 50% of people who played the opposite sex did it to fulfill some fetish.

Attached: kat.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Based and redpilled

it's canon. They take out their sexual frustrations by cornering marines or ODSTS and then dominating them in CQC. Then they start calling them weak and pathetic, before finally starting to choke them out with their arms or thighs. And if you resist? It only excites them more. Pinning you down. Putting you in holds. Squeezing you way too hard. Letting you drift in and out of consciousness. They can keep going for hours.

Attached: f0db12_959520.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

I want to be pinned down by a strong woman in a suit of armor...

Attached: GOD DAMMIT.jpg (626x545, 593K)

Female Spartans in Halo should be nearly indistinguishable from the males, they are all roided out superhumans and are in the same suits of armor

good lord

Attached: Marine_medic.jpg (620x465, 79K)

and any marine should die from a single plasma shot, what's your point

Attached: 72380097_p30_master1200.jpg (902x1101, 279K)

That is only Spartan 2’s

>I'll never go through the hellish ODST training just to get my head sandwiched in-between a female Spartan's thighs

>IIIs
They canonically don't even have sex drive dude.

They are when they're wearing Gen1 Mjolnir. See Halo Wars 1&2 and Halo 3.

Attached: M4.jpg (769x761, 172K)

Look for me
Have your bungie profile ready
Have a reason ready as to why I should

Attached: AAB2A209-E1E4-4D10-8D94-CA7DB4100E2B.gif (220x224, 992K)

uh, does ghosts in onyx say anything about that?, i haven't finished it yet

Attached: kat1.png (893x602, 970K)

One of the possible side effects of Spartan augmentation is a chance to have a reduced sex drive. This does not effect most Spartans. They are just bad at socializing, have no free time, and are too disciplined to fuck around.

>pretending it not actually result of CGI artist not wanting to make several models

One of the best designs in my opinion

Attached: reach_5404031_Medium.jpg (480x360, 42K)

This is important to you apparently

Attached: 1546184444436.jpg (497x427, 44K)

And that one cartoon

Attached: 1450107414646.jpg (650x950, 449K)

Doesn't matter because the novel from 2001 states the same thing: Spartan II's wearing Gen1 Mjolnir are physically indistinguishable. That's what the Spartans in Halo wars and Halo 3 are wearing.

In Halo Reach, it's Spartan III's wearing prototype variants of Mjolnir Mark V (b). In Halo 4&5, It's Spartan IV's wearing GEN2 Mjolnir. That's why you can tell them apart in those games.

Attached: 1537810722271.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

This.
There is one account of a spartan having a family.

You can still have a family with reduced libido my man.

No, their suits jack them off canonically, not your amazon bully fetish, user.

Obviously its technically possible you moron, but it's highly unlikely

nice meme

Attached: 4e6.jpg (512x512, 48K)

>gen1
Wrong

Do male spartans rape the females?

Attached: Confused-looking UNSC trooper with question mark above her head.png (620x352, 260K)

no

The females rape the males.

>long ass hair
enjoy getting that pretty scalp ripped off by a bugger

Wrong, after augmentations, and decades of training, and hardcore military upbringing, Spartan females have a skewed psyche and are only able to feel any semblance of pleasure by physically dominating others.

Attached: Halo+5+has+some+seriously+great+assthetics+_36be6170fb59b5c96c04b295a601d24d.jpg (1000x563, 126K)

they rape eachother

God damn somebody post the Halo 5 ass webm where the player is shooting female spartan's ass and it jiggles. I can't fucking find it in the archives.

yes but it's consensual

are spartans the gachimuchi wrestlers of the halo universe?

I'll show you who's the boss of this pod

The canon answer is they don't have sexual desires anymore and one of them pulverized the bones of her uncle or whatever that raped her

source?

>Pc release on steam
>still have to also get a microfuck shitbox live account and pay for it in order to play

No. Fuckoff shill. And take your paid online with you. Cunt.

only Black Team

F

>have to unlock all the shit again
>have to play on insanity again
That's going to be a pain.

>and pay for it in order to play
STOP
FUCKING
LYING
YOU
PIECE
OF
MISINFORMING
SHIT

It'll be x10 easier because M+KB instead of retarded cunt roller.

you're a fucking dum dum, user

If their helmet has already been removed in a fight, they're probably pretty hard-fucked, long hair or no.

Fuckoff cunt.

>You have to pay for shitbox live
>You have to have shitbox live for this upcoming product.
Ergo, this is just microcunt trying to fuck up pc with paid online. And get retards to give them free money. Fuckoff.

Shill harder, faggot. I aint falling for your lies.

ur fuckin dumb xbox live is free on PC and always has been

why is this nigga so fucking dumb?

Attached: arby n chief.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Lies.

Aint gonna fall for your bs.

Do we have the date when Reach is gonna drop on PC?

>Forza on PC requires an Xbox Live account but without Gold
>somehow, MCC won't do the same thing

Quit talking out of your ass, you faggot.

I've just read GoO for the fourth time. There's nothing regarding the thyroid gland or sex drives mentioned during the augmentations of any of the S-III companies. The only thing keeping the spartans from fugging each other is their occupation keeping them busy and the fact that they had all trained together from ages 6 to 12 so they can easily see each other as family. Unless some of them have developed an incest fitish, and of course Kurt giving Gamma illegal drugs that make them devolve into more "primitive" thinking without suppressants doesn't help.

Attached: 1419094496001.jpg (1013x1600, 691K)

Classic Mark V is so sexy, god fucking damn.

Attached: 1552429590514.jpg (1024x904, 154K)

My friend would get mad at me for playing Elites in Halo 3 saying it makes the head hitbox weird

You're goddamn right.

Attached: ovMQNdC.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

During their training they had to practice raping and getting raped. Humiliation techniques to blow insurgents minds and their dicks.

Why would i need an excuse?

HA GAY!!!

seriously? did they go all in on teabagging?