What's next for the Kirby franchise?

Last game was bad and forgettable, what do you want for the next game?

Attached: IMG_20190314_183024.jpg (644x586, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PDZoua9vrY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yduy7EVtKfg
youtu.be/JpKVXBk_6r0
youtube.com/watch?v=zn0SdN8nSqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kirby eating tacos carne asada

kek

HAL said they plan on taking Kirby in a new direction, so a 3D game is very possible.

I wanna eat carne asada tacos with kirb

I'd love a sequel to Dream Course, that was my shit

A 3D Kirby game. Planet Robobot would have been the absolute best time to end 2D Kirby on a high note for now.

I just want a Kirby Super Star game, or a racing one.

A sequel to one of their past multiplayer games would be really cool

A version of Amazing Mirror that doesn't require Link cables (and can be played online like Triforce Heroes) or a version of Air Ride with online and more options for how you play City Trial.

Nightmare In Dreamland remake or something similar to it.

In terms of kino gameplay this. However since they said they plan on having a new phase of Kirby it makes sense why they made Star Allies.

Star Allies is essentially just the Kirby universe equivalent of Infinity War, answering a lot of "muh lore" stuff and setting up a new recurring villain with Morpho Knight.

I wish kirby was real and could live with me

Me too

Attached: White Day.jpg (1020x689, 206K)

it's so nice to see gooey back

Kirby needs a RPG game

It shouldn’t be possible for an image to be this blessed

>Taranza

Attached: 1547170919496.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Attached: losers.png (163x169, 58K)

...there are girl waddle dees?

Attached: DYB2OX2XcAEg4Ba.jpg (700x440, 117K)

The fact that Meta Knight secretly loves chocolate is FUCKING adorable

Please make some kind of challenge. I love this game's mechanics but it's so bad at providing any reason to use them.

That's Adeleine. I'm more curious who's wearing the green hat.

Attached: zero two.jpg (572x416, 18K)

>I'm more curious who's wearing the green hat.
Waddle Dee ya dope

I love Meta Knight!

Attached: SSBU_MetaKnight.png (1682x1556, 2.5M)

there is a waddle dee under ado and a dee next to that dee

that's a Reporter Dee, Camera Dee, or something like that.

Attached: A0EF071F-113E-4E9B-9DB6-239F9F3C3AA3.jpg (208x243, 25K)

It's Adeleine, ChuChu, and two Waddle Dee reporters.

So, this time is up to the boys to cook, at least it seems like Taranza knows what he's doing and they have chef kawasaki

Attached: DyjtYlkU0AAv7Fe.jpg (960x988, 168K)

Well Yea Forums?
You should be able to solve this.

Attached: hmmmmm.png (1020x1912, 1.28M)

Attached: Nice_of_Kirby_to_invite_us_over_for_a_picnic_eh_Adeleine.jpg (2000x1651, 477K)

>the Waddle Dees aren’t allowed in boys club or girls club
>Kirby gets into both easily
I’m calling bologna

not inviting kirby to eat is a death sentence

Bigger!

Attached: 1522363918121.png (2047x1152, 2.83M)

Kirby quest! Multiple games,In one!

Games:
Attack of the spungs
>An sponge-alien species called the spung attack dream land and make it there personal garbage dumb
>All of it has garbage dumped on it by a giant potal
>Kirby must go beat five bosses to get on the ship as they have the keys to open the portal
Bosses
>King dedede
>meta knight
>Dyna blade

Im to bored to finish bye

>Kirby gets into both easily
Who is going to stop him anyway? Kirby does as he please

Attached: DjUWynaU8AEjINM.jpg (1200x849, 184K)

>Adeleine spying on what the boys are doing
>Taranza still hasn't moved on
This is perfect, I hope this means we'll see more of those two in the near future.

Waddle Dees are only meant for bullying.

Why does Zero look so happy peeking through the window?

Also, Gooey is there having absolutely no idea of what he is doing, that picture is great

Attached: 702521031.png (935x546, 400K)

Gooey is absolutley pure, even more so than Kirby.

poor spider boy

Attached: D1l1hXAUkAAxWGq.jpg (1200x1050, 100K)

Star Allies is the best game in the series now that the updates are done. Way more content now.

Fan service is nice but the updates really don't fix the core problems of the level design and puzzles being brain-dead by having CPUs do almost everything for you.

Is Kirby Mexican?

Robobot is going to remain as the best game it looks like. It's time to move away from the RtDL format since it's reached the peak

I can't deny that, yeah.

I thought this was confirmed because of Planet Robobot.
>tfw based Haltmann is fucking dead

I guess they can try to make a 3D Kirby or if they want to do it 2D hopefully is more focused like Robobot, but I do hope they change a little from the RtDL formula, they could also try new weird things similar to air ride, like try an RPG or other genres, pic unrelated i just thought it was funny

Attached: D1iuIPJVYAEz9tC.jpg (466x297, 41K)

You really think it's better than Super Star? I've half-wanted Star Allies for a while but the unimpressive demo and lack of eShop sales has kept me away from it

Attached: Kirby Cookie game.png (1020x2348, 1.37M)

All right. As usual, give your game ideas. Here's mine
>game is actually made of a plethora of sub-games, just like in Super Star
>first game is meant to introduce the player to the core mechanics. Pretty straight-foward and very similar to Spring Breeze. Bosses would be mostly new and original ones. No floating limbless villains.
>second game would be focused on Dedede. Apparently, an usurper wants to become king, and decides to steal all food in Dream Land.
>third game is focused on Meta Knight. Something happens at the Dream Palace and Meta Knight goes there to check, but he suddendly disappears. Now the Meta-Knights are protecting the entry, with the Battleship Halberd, and Kirby must investigate.
>fourth game is focused on Adeleine. While drawing some stuff on a canvas, Adeleine starts acting strange. The colors of the world start to warp around, and again, Kirby goes there to investigate. Each level would have it's own theme.
>fifth game would be focused on Kirby himself. A new villain appears and attacks Kirby with dark magic, which gets rid of his ability to copy enemies. Now, Kirby must travel around the planet and get all of his Copy Abilities back, through Copy Essences. Metroidvania style of gameplay.

Attached: Quick_Draw.jpg (664x611, 87K)

user is exaggerating.
The game's bonus characters and mode are interesting, but it's arguably the weakest of the Kumazaki games (though I suppose Triple Deluxe is arguably weaker).

Are the soi-enriched among us merely attempting to emulate Kirby?

I want to eat tacos, fuck Easter

>the borb doesn't go halfway
I smiled

That was kinda my impression. I'll probably wait until it gets a proper sale and/or my Switch backlog is legitimately cleared

My idea for a Kirby game is literally just Kirby but 3D.
Make a fucking Super Mario 64 but with Kirby. Make him satisfying to control, give us big levels with personality and shit, give us a cool hub world. Preferably with Dark Matter as the bad guys but that's just my preference.

to be fair chu chu probably got a burnt inedible mass of flour and eggs loosely wrapped with a single ribbon from gooey

If you can, get it used, the extra content helped a lot but I don't think it's worth $60 even with it. Maybe $40

> Preferably with Dark Matter as the bad guys but that's just my preference.
Eh, I feel the series needs to move away from the eyeball villains.
Void was pretty much the capstone to the Dark Matter trilogy, in my eyes. Let's wait a bit before bring it back except for potential crossovers like Smash or a Nintendo vs Capcom

Attached: 61688457_p2_master1200.jpg (857x1200, 422K)

Meta Knight spin-off
>Non-linear 2D platformer
>It starts with Meta Knight and the Meta-Knights travelling through the galaxy. They hear a call for help, from a unknown planet, and Meta Knight recognizes the stranger's voice. When they are about to get on the planet, the Battleship Halberd gets hit and falls on the planet's surface. When Meta Knight awakes, the battleship is destroyed, and all Meta-Knights have disappeared. Also, his sword, Galaxia, got weakened, and lost a lot of energy.
>You have to rescue every single Meta-Knight, so that they can fix the Halberd.
>It focuses on him and the Meta-Knights, while still small giving tidbits about borb's own past
>Game takes place on a different and hostile planet
>He'd have a limited moveset at first (limited to some slashes with his sword), but would regain his full moveset+boss moves by mid-game/end-game
>He'd also wouldn't have infinite jumps at the start of the game since he's weakened as fuck. At the start of the game, he'd have two jumps. Infinite jumps would be avaiable as an upgrade after defeating an end-game boss or something.
>There would be some skins for Meta Knight, stuff like: Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight and Mecha Knight. Each skin would have it's own special attack.
>Enemies have a lifebar (similar to Amazing Mirror and SSBB). They also have multiple attacks.
>Some bosses can be comboed, but also have insanely huge HPs and many attacks.
>All Meta-Knights are mini-bosses, once you defeat them, they'll return to the Battleship Halbed. They'd also be playable for multiplayer content, however, you'd have to unlock them first. Also, there's no upgrades for them, because they would already have complete movesets.
>Many new bosses and some returning ones too (Computer Virus, Miracle Matter and Shadow Kirby, for example).

Attached: 3526.jpg (1236x1600, 173K)

If we don't use them I'd like one of the older villains like Nightmare to return, or for the new villain to be similar to that. A simple bad guy without tons of lore like Void, but still intimidating and freaky and with some neat story stuff.

Sounds right. I'm an eShop fag but I'm pretty sure it's been like $45 once already so it'll probably hit a decent price this year sometime.

>HAL said they plan on taking Kirby in a new direction

there's a bad sign if i've ever heard one

I imagine dark matter will always be the center piece of boss fights, even if loosely. If not it'll be the technological side of the ancients again.

KIRBY GAME
WITH PAPER MARIO COMBAT

I cant believe HAL is so braindead that never happened

But they are cool IMO they have also good potential to be interesting characters if they ever do something else other than being a “surprise eyeball boss!” at the end

Attached: D00e-2lU0AAI_nC.jpg (1024x672, 66K)

>Void exists in all dimensions
>pretty much confirmed that all Soul Bosses have some relation to Void
I don't know, pretty much anything could happen at this point. Dark Mind is basically Mirror World Void who later became Mirror World Zero. Same could've happened in other universes.

Attached: 2.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

I'd rather they try to do something new and fail then just pump out the same boring safe RtDL rehash shit again.

Which is a shame because of the massive lore dump it gave us

Nightmare is probably well overdue for a return at this point.

It just feels like, where do you go from Void (especially with all the hints that Void is Zero and that Void was redeemed after the true final fight)?

Attached: Astral Brith.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Cooking Mama: Kirby Edition

I personally think they could truly be established as the main antagonists of the Kirby series with more attention and neat writing. A Lovecraftian horror hive-mind that's deadset on corrupting and destroying everything in it's path, as the main villains in a series about a tiny pink blob and his quest to eat more food, is something I'd love to sign up for.

we've got morpho knight, I guess. Hal could do probably do something with him now considering all we know about him is "judgement day".

Yeah we could have Nightmare back for a little change

Attached: Dx2UqDCUwAAbu4P.png (900x1165, 660K)

Taranza please ....... this isn't healthy

I honestly feel like Void should be the sendoff for the evil eyeballs. I just wish pic related didn’t end up tossed in the garbage like he was, I really like ‘im

Attached: E6A731E5-C881-4FE7-9240-A175AB23BB7E.jpg (906x724, 129K)

How the fuck does this shit even work???? What's canon? How is Astral Birth Void canon if it's just a secret boss at the end of Soul Melter DX? Is it like, unlocking alternatives? Did they actually jump into Void Termina and fight Astral Birth Void, as opposed to the Void we saw in the main story?
Fuck this is confusing. Where does the Another Dimension mode come in? Did Kirby go back over to Hyness's place and go into that portal after the final boss?
At least in Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot you could tell what was canon and what wasn't.

>Bad and forgettable

There is no bad Kirby game
The game was in every bodies mind with the constant updates

And people buying it now are in for great content

If he returns, Nightmare is probably going to be tied into the lore since the Star Rod and Dream Fountains have been connected to the Ancients space drama.

I'd like a conclusion to the Mirror World story that's been going on since Triple Deluxe, especially if it means getting another game like Amazing Mirror.

Attached: ac0371ee-a707-4c11-bd7c-161e5e7b9d5a.gif (350x182, 1.87M)

well, Void itself is immortal (will reincarnate ad aeternum) and exists in all dimensions. The game says that all chaos and possibilities come from Void.
>Dark Matter? Comes from Void
>Kirby? Comes from Void
>All the Soul Bosses? Every single one of them have Void's energy
Void manifests itself unknowingly and every time he manifests itself he either creates a new eldritch horror or a new Kirby. So, who knows?

>epic Squishy lore-man watermark in the corner

>butterfly that's just been with kirby all this time just EATS Galacta knight
Seriously WHAT THE FUCK

Nice to see Nintendo acknowledging Mexicans

Attached: mario.png (228x228, 148K)

its a "what if" scenario, meaning the events are canon but not to the main story. All the extra modes and true arenas since return to dream land have been treated this way.

Astral Birth Void is canon. That's his "shining form in Another Dimension" according to the Ancients. But is the battle with him canon? I think it would be better to sit and wait.

Yeah, it's a shame, especially since (if JPKirbywiki is correct) the backstory for him in the supplementry material was what they had in mind during Dream Land 2's production.

Another Dimension Heroes takes place after the main story.
EX/Soul bosses are always confusing since you only fight them in the true arena and it goes back and forth (Star Dream Soul OS seems to be from Meta Knight, Sectonia Soul can arguably overwrite Soul of Sectonia).
Regardless, the info/bios there are thought to be canon and Void's continuous states throughout the fights stress that he'll more than likely rise with positive energy this time around. The "Farewell to Kirby" picture was even a picture of Kirby napping next to a friendly Void at one point.

*Star Dream Soul OS seems to be from Meta Knight Meta Knightmare returns

I’m glad mirror world Kirby did such a good job

Attached: Dv0Y9fiVsAUwYjj.jpg (1024x805, 74K)

Dededetour could totally be set after the main story.
>kirby goes back home and sleeps
>mirror sectonia comes out of the mirror and fucks everything again
>dedede decides to show he's not a fat manchild and takes matters into his own hands
>kills dark meta knight
There's really nothing in there that conflicts with the main story, unlike Meta Knightmare Returns.

>All the extra modes and true arenas since return to dream land have been treated this way.
Only in Robobot. Kumazaki only mentions Robobot in his Miiverse post.

>No Marx
Pass

Would legit love a Ribbon and Adeleine rpg if it has something similar to ability combination.

I feel like I could swear taranza was in triple deluxes bonus mode for some reason

Yeah the 4 player schtick just limits kirby's mobility
And it looks like even though Nintendo CAN'T fuck up the single player formula, they still want to do something new

>muh everything is non canon

Attached: 1.png (2122x6150, 2.71M)

Camera waddle is sick and tired of the others shit.

I just want my sweet boy to not fade back into obscurity for the next 20+ years

Attached: 694940094001_5815714827001_5815719019001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Everything about Morpho Knight (and Galacta Knight) is pretty weird.

Attached: 1552348680235.png (1366x768, 1.24M)

who cares about him? I only care about the translation.

Nope. Whenever Dedede came across a boss, they attacked him for no particular reason.

Anyone believe in a 3d kirby but with levels in the style of super mario 64 enclosed environments

It's Kirby Ultimate with every single past ability (sans fusion abilities) reappearing with full movesets.

Dedede literally drops his hammer on Pyribbit

Attached: 56.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Shit taste

>not posting Morpho Knight EX

Attached: 3.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Is Morpho Knight canon?
Wait, fuck, is Galacta Knight even canon? Meta Knightmare is a "what-if" scenario, and his fight in RTDL is just a surprise cool thing to happen, which really just leaves his initial appearance in Meta Knightmare from SSU, which I think actually could have canonically happened. Have they only fought Galacta Knight once?
Morpho Knight doesn't sit well with me, it just seems like they used the damn butterfly as a way to fake us out with Galacta Knight. Really random.

Yeah, I should have said "either he provokes them or they attack him for no reason."
That said, I don't blame him

at least that's better than those "ooohhh kirby is spooky and creepy" kind of videos

Meta Knightmare isn't a what-if. Metaknightmare Returns is the only one that's stated to be a what-if and even then As for the butterfly, Kumazaki probably just saw a way to canonize the unused Kirby GC knight, so now he's the Kirbyverse grim reaper.

>t. meteorz
At least the spoopy Kirby videos never take themselves seriously like that hack

I meant to say Meta Knightmare Returns, my apologies.

It's the line "It hears the endless years and cries of the White Knight" that I find interesting.
Was the butterfly merging with Galacta Knight an act of punishment or was it sympathy?

Attached: 4e515622-39a6-4166-ba0c-ea59e2c994c0.png (1280x1339, 1.05M)

the Milkway Wishes section in Meta Knightmare Ultra is beliviable and doesn't contradicts anything.
>NOVA gets ressurrected and is missing some parts, the same parts that were blown by Kirby when he fought with Heart of Nova
>his appearance also has a different animation. Instead of teleporting (like in Milkway Wishes) he rebuilds himself
>It is Galacta Knight's first appearance, and the only one that made sense until Star Allies.

Plus there's the matter of the dreamstalk no longer there, so it just adds more consistency between the events of the main game and Dededetour.

Then yeah, Meta Knightmare Returns is a what-if, but seems like it's still canon to an extent.
In all honesty, who knows? For all we know, Galacta got pulled from the "canon" timeline because space and time fuckery is going on.

He's probably planning some villainous shit he's going to pull on everyone's back again.

I took Meta Knightmare Returns to be, like, no, it didn't happen, but it could've happened. Canonically, the HWC did clone Sectonia and Dark Matter, but they also never canonically used them on anyone.

I'd say that Galacta Knight is dead, user.

Also, this reminds me of something on Void's page on Kirby wikia:
>Void’s name is another synonym for zero, in which both mean a state of absolute nothingness. The leaders of the Dark Matter in Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards happen to be named Zero and 02 (Zero Two). However, this does not necessarily mean that Void is another Zero himself, and could likely be attributed to just a coincidence or a reference.
I know there's being cautious, but simply putting "whether or not this means something" would suffice, especially considering the Zero imagery the boss has.

That's kinda what I took it to mean too, at least initially. That sounds like how Kumazaki explained it.
I kinda like the Mariowiki's approach

GIVE ME A KIRBY RPG SPINOFF ON PAR WITH THE MARIO RPGS DAMNIT

Attached: CBD69B17-83B8-48D9-B80A-272E6CD87966.gif (250x250, 867K)

>Remake of a remake

Attached: 1551058562682.jpg (181x279, 11K)

>HAL makes a Kirby version of one of their old RPGs

More like while he held Galacta knight accountable for his actions in the end

He did realize the those actions were not unprovoked, and that everyone else fucked up too

the wikia retards will slap the non canon marker on anything they don't like
they aren't even the most knowledgeable on kirby lore anyways lmao

Two days from now it’ll be a year since Star Allies released. Ya think they’ll be anything special?

only if you're a retarded nostalgia faggot

some arts on twitter probably, but besides that? No.

That was one of the games they gave away for the people who bought the 3ds to early and they never added a proper way to play multiplayer with it hell the wii u port didn't have that either

We'll probably get a message on the twitter and maybe some concept art if any remains.
I'd really like to see some Void concepts. The ones in the artbook are close to the final, but if Star Dream proved anything, it's that they stuff they didn't go with could have been totally different.

Attached: Happi Void.jpg (349x277, 20K)

Pokemon did it

Good thing Gamefreak doesn't owns Kirby. If it did, we'd be getting Kirby's Dream Land remakes from it's debut, to nowadays

Does anyone else wish for Cook Kirby to be given a full visually stunning moveset? I just feel like it can be so much cooler than healing and damaging enemies in a typical one time use.

Attached: Cook_KSA.png (573x506, 121K)

I'd like 02 to be put in as an ally, a tiny one anyway
Or maybe dark matters samurai form

Unlikely, though would be amazing if they did.
Will Kirby or Smash be the first to give us playable DMB? I'm thinking Kirby will do it at some point, if we ever get a game with as much character usage as Star Allies, even in a spinoff.

Attached: DZ1OoqyUMAAyiVQ.jpg (1000x855, 95K)

Good point

That picture is creeping me out

>if any remains
There’s obviously more, the question is if they’re gonna reveal them or if they’re going to hide them just to be found decades later like the Adeleine vs Ado and Dark Matter Blade concepts

I want them to give full movesets to all single use abilities and screen-clears
>Crash
We could have an ability based on different kinds of explosions
>Sleep
Would attack by using pillows (just like in Battle Royale), dream stuff to life (like in Adventure cutscenes) and make enemies sleep
>Cook
see Kawasaki in Star Allies.
>Mike
different kinds of musical instruments and genres
>Magic
see Squashini in Epic Yarn and Wiz in Amazing Mirror
>Festival
I don't know. Maybe use different dance styles?
>Light
Light manipulation is pretty easy. Create objects made of light, create mini-suns that circle around you, that kind of thing.

maybe will get it in a Kirby 30th or a Kirby 35th anniversary or something

>Missile
Kirby can transform into a variety of missiles. There would be a special move where he transforms into a fucking nuke and places Popstar into a millennium-long nuclear winter.

Do they double up the tortillas like that because the meat seeps through?

Those are traditional Mexican tacos, they are served up like that

Attached: e14455d1d7eaa4f1dd543f4b84e8144dad3f6331_hq.jpg (878x624, 96K)

But will Kumazaki retcon him into a rayman?

Ganbatte, Kaabī-san!

>he doesn't know

Attached: Nightmare (Kirby).png (1107x851, 1.29M)

Attached: 1534571649689.jpg (745x796, 67K)

they already did
youtube.com/watch?v=Yduy7EVtKfg

>No Waddle Dees allowed
How fucking dare they. This is racism.

Attached: Bandana Dee newspaper.png (1842x1519, 541K)

So, who the fuck is her? Why is she in the game at all?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

They acknowledge their existence, they are simply not allowed inside

Attached: DlsOXxpU4AEpycS.jpg (518x1200, 117K)

We all know why Borb gave his chocolates to Susie

Attached: image.jpg (416x692, 76K)

He doesn't have any place in the core cast. Let villains fucking retire. The whole appeal of kirby is that he doesn't rehash bad guys

The Grandest of Mams.

Did borb get his succ?

Attached: Dz14laXVsAA-Uuq.jpg (800x600, 130K)

>Think about the possibilities for the next Kirby
>Remember that the new character will just be another Magolor recolor Rayman turd
>lose all hype
These games need a new director

Attached: Deesgusting.png (915x655, 347K)

But they aren't bad guys, they are friends!

Attached: D0fHSJXUcAAFDex.jpg (1188x1200, 246K)

>Endlessly rehashing a villain that's not even notable
Stop. This franchise dies when it stops making new characters

I came up with an idea that tries to expand more on Nightmare since we hardly know anything about him. Just that he was an evil spirit that got killed the second he was unleashed.
>One fateful day, Dreamland starts undergoing weird changes.
>The land starts becoming darker and more "evil" looking.
>The inhabitants are given darker colors and spooky features like tiny little fangs and red eyes. The lands also start to look more scary what with the evil forests, stormy skies, dark ominous ocean trenches, etc.
>Kirby himself is given a spooky look but in a way that's still cute.
>He then embarks on a quest across Dreamland to rid the land of this dark curse.
>He makes it to the final world which is, in stark contrast to the rest of the game prior, sickeningly sweet. However it's not the cuteness that we're familiar with but rather a grotesque parody of it. Every single thing from the trees, mountains, clouds, etc, is given creepy smiling faces. The music is also a bit creepy.
>The final boss first appears as a clown/angel-like being but after damaging it, it's disguise starts to fade away revealing Nightmare.
>His plan involves absorbing the cuteness of Dreamland and having it all to himself using none other than the Fountain of Dreams which he built his base on. After years of noticing the power of good feelings beating out the darkness, he figures that if he can make the switch then the odds will be in his favor. With Kirby and friends turned into dark creatures while he becomes a being of light, maybe now Nightmare can have his revenge.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Cursed image

Nice reddit meme, retard

>Kirby
>carne asada tacos
Is there some sort of Kirby x Mexican correlation that I missed?
youtu.be/JpKVXBk_6r0

I hope we get more lovecraftian villains. We've had cosmic horros from beyond (dark matter), a god-like supercomputer (Star Dream), a dark god worshipped by a cult (Void Termina), and a whole bunch of other crazy stuff. Hopefully we learn more about the Ancients pretty soon.

So everyone can finally admit shart allies was fucking bad? Everyone defended that game and it was disgusting.

>more nondescript evul black blobs of evulness
>but this time the text says something similar to lovecraft so its somehow SEWW DEEEEP
God fuck no. I'm so goddamn tired of this boring shit.

Attached: 1552586262685.png (1474x1032, 1.51M)

It was good. Nothing special, but good

I hate raymans so much

It was okay

I'm still happy cultman Squidward got to survive. He really seemed doomed to die like Sectonia and Haltmann.

Attached: 31fd4bf9-bfcb-403f-b47d-f04df3d11ed3.jpg (1280x1365, 171K)

I don't think they're stopping anytime soon with those kind of villains, HAL has been doing this for so long. Kind of curious on who the ancients really are though since they're pretty much assholes with how they dealt with Hyness and his clan.

Base game was bland, but the entire wave made the post content a lot better than the previous 3 main games.

I'm working on giving some old abilities some Star Allies-type ability icons. Is there any abilities you guys would want to see?
For old abilities without any Kumazaki-styled icons, I will have to make designs myself.

Attached: Needle.png (403x378, 13K)

Magic

I stand by my belief that Triple Deluxe was way worse. Sure, Star Allies was on par with it at first, but even at base value it’s a better gameplay evolution of Return to Dreamland than Triple Deluxe was.

>one of the companies that developed Earthbound
>stoping to do "muh subjective bosses with hidden lore" anytime soon

>A single game they made decades ago defines how the company functions
yikes and oofpilled

Rocket and Ball

It is nothing but a design philosophy. Also
>muh buzzword
>>>/twitter/

The only thing bad about Triple Deluxe was the shitty Hypernova section, other than that I enjoyed Triple Deluxe's level design way more than both Return to Dreamland and Star Allies.

They've done this with Kirby since 1993, the extra description is just an extra layer that was utilized in 2011. Why does it bother you so much other than saying buzzwords?

Animal

REEE STAR ALLIES WASN'T BAD THE DLC THAT ONLY BLOATED THE ROSTER WITH BARELY ANY ACTUAL CHANGES TO LEVEL DESIGN MADE IT COMFY FUCK OFF
IT HAD ZERO ZEROOOOOOOO AND OTHER EPIC REMIXES FOR ANOTHER KNIGHT FIGHT IT WAS GOOD FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This, but unironically.

not this unironically

Stop throwing a tantrum, shitposter

At least they try

Attached: D1nlZHDVAAAn8eH.jpg (1200x711, 107K)

>actually getting triggered over Kirby

>They've rehashed the same bland idea since the early 90's
>this is somehow okay

How does this look? You can always suggest some color schemes/design elements.

Attached: Magic.png (403x378, 13K)

I always forget that Nago is a boy, he even has a girlfriend.

Attached: 1523834692705.webm (486x282, 622K)

>Endlessly rehashing a villain that's not even notable
>Stop. This franchise dies when it stops making new characters
>more nondescript evul black blobs of evulness
>but this time the text says something similar to lovecraft so its somehow SEWW DEEEEP
>God fuck no. I'm so goddamn tired of this boring shit
You gotta stop contradicting yourself.

Embarrassing and bluepilled post

Pretty good user.

None of that contradicts?

I think nightmare should be left to rest, I don't really want him getting mixed up in all the soul and dark matter and ancients shenanigans

>5 posts saying that rehashing is a bad thing
>contradictory
I hate ESL's so goddamn much

This is fucking nice.

I want some tacos now

>Mario A-Z gets rehash, port, etc. to the current console
>I still don't have an Air Ride on switch with online city mode
However best Kirby will always be pixel Kirby. I also was able to play Epic Yarn now that it's on 3DS, it's been able to quench my poyo thirst.

Attached: 1552341949174.png (467x458, 431K)

Do you know what a design philosophy is? Why do you think that, even after all those years, the story in Mario games has been basically the same? Same applies to Metroid, Zelda and Pikmin and many other Nintendo series as well.
Do you honestly think Kirbt would be any different? Kirby isn't story focused and (hopefully) it'll never be.

she was gone too soon

Attached: 1552533630096.jpg (1200x848, 1.33M)

>Kirby isn't story focused
No it's character focused. Very much so. Hence why they should make actual fucking characters and not reskinned Nightmare endlessly

They came up with new villains to fight which are essentially new characters. The post says they don't want to rehash the same villain yet they don't want "nondescript evul black blobs of evulnes" yet they are different characters with different motivations in each game. How are you complaining about not wanting the same villain to fight while also complaining about fighting different villains from every game?

>Dark Matter is a reskined Nightmare
take your (You) and leave

>Hence why they should make actual fucking characters and not reskinned Nightmare endlessly
>Magolor
>Sectonia
>Haltmann
>Star Dream
>Hyness
>HiAD Three Mage Sisters
>Void Termina
What is your definition on actual fucking characters to begin with?

They did.
>The Three Mage Sisters
>Sectonia
>Claycia
>Haltmann
>Susie
>Taranza
>Drawcia
>Hyness
>Star Dream
I bet that, if Void Termina was nothing but a moster with a mask, he would be fine on your book.
Hyprocrite.

We're all waiting for that Air Ride port/sequel. Anyday. Also how was the Epic Yarn port, was there anything more interesting added aside from the new Dedede/Meta Knight mini games?

*monster

Nothing of importance. It is pretty forgettable overall.

Wanted to do Ball first. Sorry for taking so long; was fiddling around with brush settings in Illustrator.

Attached: Ball.png (403x378, 17K)

Nothing too big from what I saw on the original. It's mostly something I play for my graveyard shift while I'm away from DMC5

>The Three Mage Sisters
Not villains (has their own generic-ness problems though)
>Sectonia
Typical Nightmare expy
>Claycia
Not a villain
>Haltmann
See Mage Sisters
>Susie
See Mage Sisters
>Taranza
See Mage Sisters
>Drawcia
A literal Dark Matter reskin as confirmed by the devs
>Hyness
See Mage Sisters
>Star Dream
Was flat out revealed to be a 02 reskin by the devs
>Void Termina
Conceptually Void Termina is fucking lame but at least he's ORIGINAL looking. He's the first non-derivative design since.. Fucking Daroach I think?

That's a damn shame, might get it at a cheaper price then. You might want to try out 3D Classic Kirby's Adventure pixel Kirby. It's a vastly superior version of the NES game and it runs at a constant fps. You could find the cia file if you Google it

Nah, you're leaving since you don't play the games clearly

Holy shit the ESL radar is going wild!

>Three Mage Sisters
>Susie
>Haltmann
>not villains
Stopped reading there

>MUH SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS

>tfw don't have time to play DMC5 because of work
I might as well call in sick to finally play the fucking game.

Attached: souls.png (1044x717, 526K)

>doesn't contribute to the topic

>Sectonia
>Typical Nightmare expy
how.
And wasn't "Drawcia is Dark Matter" thing just a popular fan rumour?

Those characters are not villains. They either allied themselves with Kirby or were usurped by a generic nondescript ""evil incarnate"" entity. In case you didn't notice this series is generally too pussy to make any legitimately evil characters which is why the final boss is always some space harrier "uncontrollable force" bullshit

>Hyness
The fucker literally wants to ressurect a God capable of destroying everything, and he literally sacrifices not only himself but also the mages to do so. Show me a single character in Kirby that has done something even closely similar to him.

Art books have straight up said that her concept and design was intended to be an alternate Dark Matter Sword

>Buh muh paws screen text that has no bearing on the game!
>Magolor #279629753287253 did easily reversible thing that had no lasting effect of any kind also he was straight up forgiven and redeemed at the end that makes him a crazy villain right??

Attached: smugion.jpg (410x353, 66K)

Is Ado the Ashley of Kirby?

>Sectonia
>Haltmann
>Taranza
If this is about the "rayman" issue, just know that Daroach is also a "rayman" as well and they're a designed differently from each other. I don't even know how this is actually a deciding factor of their character other than nit picking the floating limbs.

Nah, that's Bandana Dee.

Are people still spouting this shit? They weren't even killed they just fucking sat inside the monster's empty body for all of 5 minutes before being launched out before the fight even ended

Attached: Middle finger cat.png (382x293, 118K)

>Daroach is also a "rayman"
No he's not. His design functions that way to compensate for his cape. Also it's not just about the limbs, it's about the absolute minimalist style they all have, being nothing but fucking floating torsos with glove hands and NO FACE. Taranza is the only one that has a mouth and it doesn't even animate in TD

Susie never became good. She only helped Kirby because Star Dream was going to get her killed in the process of destroying the galaxy. She didn't react to getting her dad's soul eaten by a computer either.

Well duh user his intent was to sacrifice themselves not to get saved by Kirby afterwards

>Susie never became good
She has yet to display any kind of malice after helping kirby in Robobot. And considering we both know that shes never appearing again in any significant capacity then it's pretty set in stone that she's a good guy.

>muh intenshun
yawn worthless.

Well they aren't too pussy to kill off characters that at some point held good intention or was too far from saving. Star Dream and Dark Meta Knight are legitimately evil characters with the latter still being alive.
>Hence why they should make actual fucking characters

>Not villains (has their own generic-ness problems though)
They are members of a cult to a Dark God. Yes, they are.
>Typical Nightmare expy
Sectonia and Nightmare share literally nothing in common. Sectonia is a power hungry monarch, obssessed with beauty. Nightmare is a wizard capable of the corruption of Dreams.
>Not a villain
Main antagonist so it counts
>>Haltmann
>See Mage Sisters
Haltmann is a tragic villain, but a villain nonetheless. And he destroyed a shit ton of planets
>>Susie
>See Mage Sisters
She literally wants to rebuild Haltmann Works CO. and continue with the mechanization of planets.
>>Taranza
>See Mage Sisters
Main antagonist so it counts
>>Drawcia
>A literal Dark Matter reskin as confirmed by the devs
shitty fan theory, unless you have proof
>>Star Dream
>Was flat out revealed to be a 02 reskin by the devs
Yet another shitty fan theory. Also, give me a single Zero attack used by Star Dream.

>khfag
>smugposting
Gtfo. Don't you have a DMC thread to shitpost now?

>raymanfag is still ranting and raging in kirby threads years later
That's depressing

Attached: 1520805569655.png (579x458, 254K)

GRAND MAM?!? FLEENTSTONES?

Yes but that's a good thing

>incineroar

I'm not talking about smash

shut up pedo

We've had plenty of the current formula, something new is welcome, even if it turns out not so great.

I guess Bowser is not a villain now? Most of the shit he does gets undone by the end of the games.

>Kirby
>character focused
It literally isn't you shitposting retard. Kirby's main design philosophy is simplicity.

>Meta Knight will never be real
It just isn't fair, lads.

Attached: 1549232825242.jpg (991x1200, 672K)

You're really getting worked up because of fucking gloves and minimalistic style when the series' style has followed that character design save for King Dedede. Well scratch that because he also has gloves too. At the end of the day, Daroach still have floating limbs underneath that cloak. Might want to add that Taranza's mouth moves in TKCD, but I don't know why it's so important to you.

Galacta knight as the villain.

>thread has actual discussion
>borbnigger appears
Oh fuck off you fucking retard

this trigger's the sakurai

Attached: 1517456583041.png (650x650, 137K)

Neither was I, but it's funny that you correlated BD to Smash which is really fucking shitty.

kirbys explosive diarrhea because the beaner that made those never washes their hands return yet again to dreamland.

>make a single post
>user seethes into oblivion

Attached: 1461699445641.jpg (800x489, 132K)

He'd probably hate you for being so lazy

Attached: 1524004849991.gif (500x384, 188K)

>throws some buzzwords
>"haha I won!"

>Last game was bad and forgettable, what do you want for the next game?

A 3D Kirby game that's a true 3D platformer like Super Mario 64.

But we won't get it because the IP is now being run by the hack they call Kumazaki, who reuses the same engine 4 times in a row and rehashes the same Super Star formula to diminishing effect.

Lucina is for borb or spiderman

Attached: 1413329582411.jpg (670x598, 137K)

You're probably right. I'm not worthy of someone so perfect. Also, Air Ride 2 fucking when?

>still mad
I love that my mere presence has this kind of influence on you, user. Keep giving me angry (You)s.

Attached: rip.jpg (500x500, 172K)

make one for Samus, she deserves a dream friend icon like adeline and ribbon

Attached: LRN3i.jpg (400x309, 46K)

>actual discussion
>someone ranting about nothing

Attached: friends.png (2000x1896, 1014K)

Attached: 1549230474092.png (700x1000, 1.12M)

Just a little critique, but make Kirby look more rounder. Other than that it looks perfect, thanks user.

So lets see here-- apparently the wizards were all banished after "sorting out" some sort of massive problem, Zero was sealed away long in multiple pieces long ago, and galacta knight was a being who's power was so great he was sealed OUTSIDE canon.
Additionally we know the civilizations of the past had the tech to make literal reality warping machines and super spaceship.s
If it wasn't for the cutesy setting, you'd think it was a cosmic horror setting with a horrific 40k backstory.

What do you think the history of kirby's universe is?

>900 Kirby games
>2 Star Tropics games

Attached: 55FD265E-0705-43BE-B1D3-0F20E3DB6A2C.jpg (600x849, 192K)

Attached: 1460855150277.jpg (500x402, 30K)

HAL think they slick

>lurking through the catalog
>"COME" thread
>2 repplies
>literally nobody cares about it
>thread dies
>borbfucker posts on Kirby thread
>quickly gets (You)'s
>thread comes to shit because of it
Why do you keep on replying of you already know what will happen?

*if

Attached: DbfTlpmU0AUadw2.jpg (799x1121, 206K)

You should start a petition on change.org
But I would seriously like to see it get more love.

Attached: 1462718416861.jpg (1000x826, 145K)

That guy didn't even start this shit to begin with, what's up with blaming it entirely on borbfucker?

Let him stay dead. He's tired of being pulled out of space-time to fight some borb.

Attached: 47237639_p27.jpg (600x405, 22K)

Star allies was released earlier, that's why you got a lot of free dlc,if they give Hal some time they probably could make a better game, so I hope a new Kirby game gets released in the 5-6 years of switch timeline,so they can make some good shit in HD

Attached: DqTB4KQUcAAdhmX.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Hyness was the only good thing about Star Allies.

Attached: 1522532205950.png (283x403, 141K)

>Galacta Knight exists just to be bullied
Are he and Taranza the most pathetic characters in the Kirby franchise?

Attached: 1500054473048.jpg (515x408, 29K)

Taranza never got legitimally bullied tho, at most, you could count Dark Taranza being broken by King D-Mind. His waifu on the other hand...

>he thinks I'm the only borbfucker on the site
That's pretty adorable, user.

Attached: mkwat.png (178x148, 58K)

Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire

Attached: image.jpg (675x675, 59K)

I don't really care if the games go 3d or not since I love how Kirby feels to control in Kumazaki games. I would like them to add more challenging aspects to the main story though like difficulty settings to choose or have the bonus missions on each map have a focus on challenge, they are definitely damn well capable of making some pretty fun challenge maps after playing Heroes in another Dimension. Though I guess it's not like the games need a whole lot of challenge to be amazing like we saw with Robobot, usually that kind of depth people might crave is satisfied with the collectables and puzzles. The main thing that would make me super happy is to actually stick Kirby with a band of characters again to have cute and wholesome moments with, Kirby 64 made Kirby such a lovable personality that went beyond happy mood and fighting mood

Attached: 64 friends.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: image.jpg (750x600, 69K)

Attached: 1529168804746.png (1004x1424, 1.65M)

Attached: 63904107_p000.jpg (600x600, 191K)

Attached: image.jpg (582x713, 54K)

still can't believe they left the game with him canonically having his soul deleted from existence when all he wanted was to see his daughter again.

Are there any Dream Friends whose moveset could be changed for the better? If so, then who would you change and how would you do it?

Attached: 1548037475175.png (666x666, 86K)

Attached: 1528257004821.jpg (456x325, 50K)

Attached: image.jpg (720x900, 120K)

Attached: 1528954681468.png (934x507, 108K)

Attached: image.jpg (736x736, 83K)

Attached: 1552008100106.jpg (1024x748, 74K)

Attached: image.jpg (735x788, 90K)

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 20K)

How about actually incorporating BDee into the main cast so that all arguments about how important he is are actually justified? It's not like Smash is going to do anything cool with him maybe.

Attached: 1464843496680.jpg (1280x960, 445K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x801, 110K)

Attached: image.jpg (674x669, 56K)

Attached: 67369994_p0.png (1728x1776, 3.1M)

Attached: image.png (600x600, 231K)

Susie's mech feels a little too vulnerable and not strong enough, it should be able to bounce off enemies and gordos like rick

Attached: 1521779340156.png (403x272, 182K)

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

Not bullied in-game (though him getting blasted out the window by his waifu kinda counts), bullied by canon, doomed to never get over her death and his attempts to move on and find another girl will always fail.

Not quite as bad as Galacta Knight though. The poor guy is locked out of canon, sealed in crystal beyond space-time unless he's summoned for a fight, was eaten by a butterfly, and doesn't even get to cameo in official art.

Attached: 47237639_p0.jpg (1200x700, 348K)

Honestly I wish she had more moves in general, she's still powerful but the lack of moves makes her uninteresting

Attached: image.png (600x320, 266K)

>Galacta Knight is literally just a bad Meta Knight OC that is designed to fail every time he shows up
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1546296576831.png (711x960, 813K)

Attached: image.png (518x429, 12K)

I like Galacta though even if he's a pathetic jobber.

Attached: CTDocV8U8AEFZyC.png (600x478, 227K)

Attached: image.jpg (700x440, 122K)

Attached: image.png (700x800, 1.31M)

Attached: image.png (862x927, 669K)

Attached: 1463339246737.png (1536x960, 841K)

You have no fucking idea how bad I want this. Imagine a full RPG adventure with a party of Kirby, Adeleine, Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, etc. Or they could keep the battle system compact and only let you have one partner out at a time like in the paper mario games. JUST DO IT HAL

Attached: 015925D3-8D7E-4468-90F4-A05360CEDEE1.jpg (240x160, 11K)

Give Kirby a healthy break and instead make an F-Zero game or any other AAA Nintendo franchise. Wheres my open world Donkey Kong game where you can swing through jungles.

Attached: image.gif (605x799, 1.77M)

And yet the lore keeps talking about how he's an unbelievably strong planet-destroying warrior who was sealed by those who feared of power, heavily implied to be the same people who built reality-warping machines like Nova.
He's so pathetic it's actually quite endearing.

Attached: 1450490178251.png (500x440, 202K)

Attached: image.png (500x615, 152K)

the civilization was a group of trolls who wrote all this down just so people would keep summoning him to kick his ass.
they basically turned their entire history books into a literal "kick me" sign for galacta knight.

Attached: image.jpg (819x1024, 48K)

>and instead make an F-Zero game
Pretty sure Shig himself said he doesn't know what they'd do with a new game, which is funny since Nintendo had no problems rehashing the NSMB games to death. Is a new FZero with online and more custom machines/racetracks really too much to ask? Although I guess the best argument against it is that Mario Kart is like their definitive racing game, and it also sells well.

Attached: 60171036_p0.jpg (750x1053, 209K)

Attached: image.jpg (474x724, 49K)

How is it that Kirby is literally made of happiness and rainbows but still manages to be such a dickhead?

Attached: far too apathetic to answer to your prayers.jpg (230x199, 19K)

Because he actually is a dickhead. The signs are all there, but people like to pretend he's some kind of innocent for some godforsaken reason.

Attached: 1551984563635.png (185x168, 40K)

Basically:
Dedede
>give back his ability to shoot Hammer Waves, when at full health, from Triple Deluxe
>by charging his hammer, Dedede is now capable of creating shockwaves
>give him three levels of charge for his Hammer Flip. First level is visually similar to how it was in RtD. Second level ignites his hammer and at the third level, his hammer reveals itself as a mechanized hammer, similar to his Smash counterpart

Meta Knight
>give him his Tornado Attack and Tornado Slash
>bring back his Sky Sword Energy from Robobot, but make it more visually similar to his crescent shots
>give him the ability to teleport by using his cape
>his Spin Slash now has two levels of charge. When used upwards, it creates two Tornados that go in opposite directions (similar to how his Mach Tornado worked in Meta Knightmare Ultra )

Bandana Dee
>give him some Parasol attacks (because of his appearence in Blowout Blast)
>give him the ability to create water bubbles or whatever the fuck was that attack in Blowout Blast.

Attached: image.png (800x500, 541K)

Attached: image.png (500x527, 130K)

As much as I love a new F-Zero, HAL is largely in charge of the Kirby games. You should be asking Nintendo's in-house developers to help give new blood to that series and others like it that are stuck in limbo.

Attached: image.jpg (780x575, 82K)

It needs to suck and blow.

Attached: 3c70ddf8-3845-47c2-ba30-444239daf033_screenshot.jpg (854x480, 24K)

>helping me push the thread to bump limit
Based and borbpilled.

Attached: 68466981_p18.jpg (1200x980, 494K)

Attached: 9cda3f10f4ff2bd9709f6e263b3a6bdc.jpg (800x711, 86K)

Realistic graphics. Ability to eat absolutely everything like how Katamari rolls up everything with no regard for what it is. Full on vore

Attached: 1445896439074.jpg (500x600, 106K)

Attached: 1546045113539.png (292x130, 29K)

>Realistic graphics.
you want Detective pikachu shit here?

>Realistic graphics
How realistic are we talking here?

Attached: Kirby.jpg (600x409, 54K)

Metaknight about to be Snu-snu'd by a million horny zubat grils.

All the way user. All the way.

Attached: A8EC5158-311A-4DD1-9DD2-9008DBE12E72.jpg (481x662, 56K)

I want the soft sumptuous spectacle of a full 3D grand Kirby fantasy adventure. Big vertical stages with lots of enemies and objects to inhale, connected by a comfy hub area. Maybe with combination abilities again, or the ability to switch between powers. The warp star for crossing great distances between levels fast, maybe with shooting too. Certain powers could be permanent level ups, like being able to use wheel or something with flight whenever you wanted. Not every area should be extremely cute, just needs to be grand and colorful. There should be day/night with long twilights, very sparkly stars at night and enormous clouds drifting by during the day. The bosses should be huge but Kirby should still be able to eat them.

Attached: 1511837567777.jpg (516x482, 43K)

Here's your 3D Kirby bro
youtube.com/watch?v=zn0SdN8nSqw

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

Attached: haah waaw.jpg (300x300, 42K)

NINTENDO WHY WON'T YOU HIRE THIS MAN?

Attached: 1552277329836.png (336x235, 75K)

He's innocent the same way a two year old child piloting a goddamn Eva is innocent. He's a lovely happy child who just so happens to have the power to tear a continent apart with his bare fucking hands the second someone does something to set him off.

Unfortunately for the universe people just don't seem to be able to take the fucking hint and leave him to his snacks and naps.

t. Kirby

You're not fooling me, you pink faggot.

NINTENDO

>Kirby is void termina but with positive emotions
>meta knight is a Kirby AND a god damn jobber
I don’t understand

Attached: F52BCF0E-39AF-4F08-86DB-86FC8875DC5B.png (250x334, 91K)

And we're back!

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1000, 115K)

Attached: image.jpg (1140x1000, 89K)

Void Termina = Kirby

Zero = 02 = Meta Knight

Kirby is pure void hit by feelings of happiness, innocence, and Joy.

Meta Knight is just a fragment of void that was hit by feelings of Duty, Chivalry, and if the anime was any indication supposedly Spanish soaps.

Just in time to help me push the thread to bump limit again.

Attached: 56743364_p0.jpg (1000x900, 352K)

Attached: 4913b1e4e8c9a76c05a6ff59cc3f824016f4513f.jpg (1161x662, 402K)

Crashing the thread...

Attached: image.jpg (545x350, 28K)

Attached: 1527307147835.jpg (783x1200, 772K)

Attached: image.jpg (1100x1000, 167K)

Attached: 43f3e4a9e4221b98fab0af1baa38295b--costume-design-knights.jpg (480x540, 29K)

Attached: 68466981_p16.jpg (1135x1200, 514K)

....with no survivors

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

One of the few gijinka related art I actually like.

Attached: 1448502395782.jpg (720x890, 558K)

Attached: image.jpg (768x768, 77K)

Attached: 1446535838725.jpg (450x600, 110K)

Honestly like that guy's interpretation of Susie

Attached: image.jpg (720x1064, 97K)

That makes a lot of since. Thanks friend

>borbfucker fags
>ship fags
>Anti-Kumazaki fags
>namefag autists
>zoomers

Christ the quality of Kirby threads have gone down exponentially over the years. These used to be way more comfy and less cringe during 2010-2013.

Attached: 64844060_p7.jpg (1200x938, 441K)

Attached: image.jpg (800x840, 62K)

Attached: 1530766089139.png (1368x900, 298K)

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1500, 141K)

Attached: 1537411986748.jpg (1062x822, 188K)

Attached: image.png (500x500, 294K)

Attached: 1442382267803.jpg (616x403, 86K)

Attached: image.png (616x760, 226K)

Attached: 1446864090073.jpg (800x791, 204K)

Attached: image.jpg (933x1200, 135K)

Attached: 1543202335055.jpg (1024x824, 124K)

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1500, 123K)

Attached: 1538869430998.jpg (776x596, 51K)

Attached: image.png (540x675, 213K)

Attached: 1421117927980.jpg (595x279, 35K)

Attached: 1449800779287.jpg (550x413, 39K)

Attached: image.png (600x428, 303K)

Those 3D games for the 3DS are preeeeetty good. Both seem like solid foundations for a full blown 3D entry.

Attached: 1547503484193.png (894x645, 285K)

Attached: 1449805069626.png (1570x1200, 2.11M)

Attached: image.jpg (530x751, 114K)

Post more Jobborbs. I need more for my collection.

Attached: 1539489269395.jpg (1149x1116, 286K)

Attached: image.jpg (530x346, 40K)

>Star Allies was such a low point, Kirby threads are back to being just fanart

Attached: a57bea063d3090812268bef9bb063651.jpg (512x512, 261K)

Attached: image.png (1024x1299, 568K)

Attached: 1545967076972.jpg (1000x996, 135K)

Attached: image.jpg (502x512, 33K)

Attached: 1447544423436.jpg (549x550, 54K)

Happy to oblige.

Attached: e5673760-a309-4949-861a-8b0cbe607faf.jpg (1280x1280, 376K)

Attached: 1528256372867.jpg (500x500, 87K)

Attached: 55106930_p13.png (550x550, 349K)

Attached: 65947140.jpg (900x900, 311K)

Attached: 1461980124027.jpg (425x268, 26K)

Galacta Knight may be a pathetic jobber but he's cute.

Attached: DwCyhgIU0AAjY0_.jpg (1773x1455, 215K)

Attached: 3f715b760064e36fc4e3a2c4a60230f8.jpg (999x1333, 225K)

All the borbs are cute.

Attached: 1537402519525.jpg (2009x2048, 262K)

Attached: CjSLXdGW0AYrD-P.png (599x299, 123K)

Might as well add morpho night to the jobber knight line. They literally can not stop jobbing

Attached: CjCZtG7UkAASJOw.jpg (600x450, 86K)

Given that the last four games have essentially all been modifications of the same engine, that could mean anything.

Attached: 1464662647270.png (350x685, 318K)

Attached: 1545964483886.png (600x800, 191K)

Attached: 1522794976821.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

This is a jew free zone.

Attached: 1539304948402.jpg (1136x852, 1.03M)

Attached: 5df2d835-1872-410d-902e-d47f878f800a.png (1280x1913, 692K)

Kirby has always been cringe shit, you're just finally growing up enough to realize it.

Attached: 36a0ee4a-f4df-48a5-a617-d3e77960c333.jpg (900x1222, 671K)

Attached: 752372e5-a865-431d-97ca-5f9322d70be2.png (1000x1000, 50K)

Magic already had an expanded moveset in Squeak Squad.

I have been waiting 16 years for a fully 3D Kirby game. I used to have fun just walking around on foot in City Trial free run and figured the next game would build upon that. But it never came.

Attached: air ride 4 player.png (624x468, 207K)

Attached: 004c5f9b-7446-49cf-8ac6-9959f40e3fa5.jpg (630x950, 116K)

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 126K)

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Attached: image.jpg (600x501, 42K)

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 53K)

What's with all the susie posting?

Attached: 1525471507769.png (1100x818, 828K)

>different sized pixels

Attached: into the molten core it goes.jpg (272x314, 12K)

Attached: image.jpg (600x477, 60K)

Attached: 0b04ac8a-3f75-496e-8a5a-9792ab02f15c.png (1280x1280, 778K)

Originally for countering Borb posting but I just gave up on that halfway through and just posted Susie

Attached: image.jpg (600x878, 88K)

Never ever.

Attached: 68607147_p0.png (810x540, 14K)

fair enough, I needed to beef up my Kirby folder anyhow

Attached: 1469686938571.png (1000x687, 676K)

Attached: 1521766552041.png (750x524, 319K)

Attached: 1422061638317.jpg (491x509, 60K)

Attached: a70f5b89-5302-48f5-915f-32512a0737d9.png (1231x1189, 574K)

vroom

Attached: 1495790630284.png (1876x1565, 853K)

Attached: 1528954516706.png (1068x456, 169K)

Attached: a6962949ff2e292646c8d24d0dfa8f2d.jpg (1200x847, 104K)

>Kirby with teeth
no.

Attached: __kirby_male_my_unit_my_unit_pikachu_and_shizue_super_smash_bros_ultimate_and_etc_drawn_by_anocurry_ (700x990, 281K)

Attached: 76b50093-f0d7-43d2-b2d7-5a38f9f2b7df.jpg (960x1280, 152K)

video gaem

Attached: 1454907457877.jpg (750x563, 68K)

On this board? never!

Attached: __kirby_luigi_mario_princess_peach_and_ribbon_kirby_series_mario_series_mario_bros_nintendo_and_supe (850x913, 152K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Attached: 1548210689825.png (1000x1200, 283K)

>ywn get BLACKED into submission by dark meta knight

Attached: 1538868786845.png (1000x1000, 1.6M)

He's a midget borb who can be tamed by a little girl with pastel crayons.

Attached: b4287738-1638-4ddd-8e37-f85374fe9e75.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Attached: 767c160c-6ab7-49b0-82e2-21340b4e7edf.png (1280x945, 570K)

Attached: 2255498D-B377-489F-92C1-BF9D513B2145.jpg (675x277, 67K)

>that disasterous icing bag handling
I expected better from Meta Knight, Taranza too to a lesser extent

You can’t just say that without a citation, which book. I know it’s obvious but i’m still interested

I mean, I can kinda see it, but I don't thing anything like that's ever been explicitly said.

Attached: Drawcia_Concept_Art.png (833x496, 743K)

>no doll dag art this year
Shame, I wanted to see queen Adeleine

He isn't really part of the "gang" like that. His original profiles in Star Allies made him sound less friendly than the localized ones.

The thing I love about Kirby is that he manages to be a little shit in every media that they allow him to talk. It’s like a part of his nature that they’ve hidden in the main games

Attached: Kirby is a jerk.gif (512x448, 438K)

Attached: 1417468812274.png (160x159, 30K)

>tacos
Disgusting poor people food.

>I mean, I can kinda see it
The influence is visible, but I was wondering if they actually admitted it

do another game so waifuposters can fuck off
star allies was a one time opportunity to be relevant

I beat the NES Kirby's Adventure last week for the first time (also the first kirby game I beat), so I would like a game like that (a new platformer) with modern pixel art. And a nightmare fuel end boss, like zero was but something new.

>beat a kirby game for the first time a week ago, and it wasn't even dream land 3
>still has an opinion on zero somehow

Attached: 1492660387767.png (190x150, 12K)

I want 60 fps. I didnt even want to play past the first world of star allies because it was just unplayable at 30. It doesnt even look very good so theres no excuse for the game being the only kirby game to have that shitty frame rate.

You idiot the reason that's a worry is HAL is shitty at doing that. Remember the huge drough after 64? That was them trying to take the series into a new direction. Can't wait for that again.

Let’s be honest, how many Kirbyfags do you think actually reached the final boss in a Shimomura game

He turns on Kirby in the HiAD credits too. So much for friendship.
It's better that way though. Nice to have a few unrepentant villains who get to survive.

Attached: 4da82f5c-3fd0-4614-8456-eaf47bf75780.png (925x866, 176K)

Well not really
FRLG was a remake of RGB
LGPE was a remake of Yellow, not FRLG
If it was an FRLG remake it would've had stuff like the Sevii Islands and whatnot

What in the world are you trying to say

god damnit I need Tacos now