Has a game ever made you cry?

Has a game ever made you cry?

Attached: 1539198823618.png (861x549, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofr1tYHdORo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZtXEvjhgaE
youtu.be/w5JICa_ZxBk
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwNdWkGpK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ubn6-n_XTXY
youtu.be/6mA2kwL09Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=eugJwJOCA6A
youtube.com/watch?v=EDhPsYeK-jU
youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU
exhentai.org/g/1341075/63f8683218/
youtu.be/aQ_JCByuRvg?t=3166
youtube.com/watch?v=oFsSp22q1t4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8OunccTd3g
youtube.com/watch?v=lEq0oV21tHI
youtube.com/watch?v=kLLAHb4mlgE
youtube.com/watch?v=frpwPdxMQv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'd best not be implying a mainline fucking Pokemon game did that to you

Attached: FranklinBluth.png (184x184, 54K)

I want to impregnate Lillie and Lusamine at the same time!

He's the laughable Otaku Lillie was aimed at.

and I thought I was a soppy ninny

Flirting with Lillie!
Inviting Lillie out for dinner!
Getting to know Lillie!
Walking Lillie home!
Lending Lillie my coat to keep her warm!
Comforting Lillie from her mother issues!
Holding hands with Lillie!
Kissing Lillie on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to Lillie!
Walking around the back of Lillies house!
Waiting three hours behind Lillies house!
Climbing up to Lillies window!
Cracking open Lillies window and climbing in!
Sneaking up to Lillies bedside while she is asleep!
Covering Lillie's mouth!
Taping Lillie's mouth shut!
Holding down Lillie!
Slipping my hand up Lillie's nightgown!
Punching Lillie to stop her squirming!
Grabbing Lillie's ass!
Slipping my hand under Lillie pantsu!
Fingering Lillie's cunny!
Pulling up Lillie's nightgown!
Kissing and licking Lillie's tummy!
Sucking Lillie's perky pink nipples!
Licking Lillie's armpits!
Ripping off Lillie's pantsu!
Pulling Lillie's legs apart!
Sliding my cock into Lillie!
Fucking Lillie in the cunny and then the asshole!
Cumming inside of Lillie multiple times!
Rubbing my raw cock on Lillie's cute little feet!
Wiping away Lillie's tears!
Wrapping my hands around Lillie's throat!
Strangling Lillie until she stops breathing!
Carrying Lillie out the window!
Tossing Lillie in my car's trunk!
Driving home with Lillie!
Putting Lillie in my garage!
Noticing Lillie is still alive!
Stabbing Lillie with my kitchen knife 35 times!
Disemboweling Lillie!
Spilling Lillie's blood all over the floor!
Cutting Lillie's body into various chunks!
Burying chunks of Lillie in a shallow ditch!
Helping Lusamine search for Lillie a week later!
Comforting Lusamine and assuring her Lillie is just fine!
Flirting with Lusamine!

Attached: lillie.jpg (530x460, 178K)

No, I’m not a woman.

When I was being a little BITCH, sure.

Just kidding, give me a great climactic boss battle with a solid music where the hero kills God with the power of his friends and his journey and I'll tear up. Okami did it, and so many others too.

Fucked me up bad

Attached: 1549456928059.jpg (1442x2140, 977K)

OH MY GOD SHE SAID IT
KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Based as fuck

BASED

based, fuck /u/tards

Why would she travel to a region full of dark skinned men?

This

Attached: makai-shin-trillion-04-30-15-7.jpg (960x544, 157K)

One time my dad made me eat an entire issue of Nintendo Power page by page while he stood over me with a belt because I touched his hi-fi and messed up the graphic equalizer settings (I didn't know what they were I just thought they were cool lights and switches to play with) if that counts.

Nope, but I have occasionally gotten that feeling in my throat.

Y

Is this implying that Lillie NTR'd you and fucked faceless old men at Kanto?

LILLIEFAGS BTFO

Attached: Laugh3.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Sounds fun!

You can keep that slut, thanks.

your dad is a sociopath

Pathetic

OVER A FUCKING BACKPACK

Attached: personal-frame-fragile-dreams-farewell-ruins-of-the-moon-22.2.jpg (210x240, 13K)

No. Closest one was The Last Guardian; it almost got me.

this was a funny things to say, and you are probably a funny person IRL. Have a nice life.

What issue was it?

Unironically Undertale was the first game ever to make me cry just a few days ago. Playing true pacifist when you're saving all your friends and then you keep choosing to "save Asriel Dreemurr." I teared up big time.

bad girlfriend
>454532345
you unironically need to be gassed

Attached: based.jpg (805x966, 479K)

thats abusive

lillie makes my penis cry

Didn't cry (I haven't even beat the game yet), but pic related at the beginning of disc 2 was really sweet

Attached: 1447669331530.jpg (1280x480, 130K)

The Turnabout Sisters theme does a great job at making me feel emotional
Are Nick and Maya ever going to fuck

Attached: 1543660174907.png (960x640, 216K)

The entire game was a wild ride of feels

Satanic stupidposter

Bruh, that post is just a pretext to have a "subtle" Lillie thread.

Attached: 1526083647037.png (1528x1340, 737K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ofr1tYHdORo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZtXEvjhgaE

It gets me every time.

Attached: 220px-Super_Paper_Mario_cover.jpg (220x309, 37K)

DQV

Attached: 15449329745223.png (400x365, 258K)

Yamero....YAMEROOOoOO

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Phoenix
>Not completely asexual

Pick one and only one

Attached: EdgeworthHatesThots.jpg (600x600, 173K)

>Lillie leaves just as the green hair dude is going to confess

At least you dont get cucked.

You must be so exhausted.

Attached: MM.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Fag

I think the only part in the series that I actually cried like a baby was with T&T ending.
That entire last case was literally built to destroy my soul. The current anime is getting there too soon.

No one can have this, Dante.
It's mine... it belongs to a son of Sparda!

Attached: gzfy1bez4t311.png (240x262, 91K)

Attached: 28-HF09-20a-43.jpg (800x600, 38K)

Good taste
Also pic related

Attached: ec29c3f1c6abcc44a3ef777f4c244c49.jpg (1280x1614, 230K)

It's good that she leaves before he can embarrass himself.

Nah
The saddest part in Heaven's Feel was Illya's sacrifice

youtu.be/w5JICa_ZxBk

Attached: Stalker-kun_is_why_we_can't_have_nice_things.jpg (1024x768, 24K)

Lily a shit

Attached: 1552528997318.png (565x800, 428K)

This, Snake had a hard life and the bro hug in MGS2,

Call me a faggot, I dare you

Attached: Snake Saluting.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

>Maya sees Pearl as Mia
>this play
Gets me everytime
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwNdWkGpK4

Lol fag
Now what?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>He actually cries at video games
Get off the plant-based diet, user. Christ.

Attached: 1551008354052.png (358x272, 124K)

You could at least have tried to make a MGS edit

I cried at the end of AC4

I haven't actually seen this in years.

The end of MMBN3. I honestly thought that Megaman died there

youtube.com/watch?v=ubn6-n_XTXY

Attached: the only time ive ever cried in a video game.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Of course, there are lots of outlaws in this world...
>They are caught and punished, but...
>But...
>Truly bad Pokémon...
>Don’t really exist anywhere.
youtu.be/6mA2kwL09Jc

Attached: 5C410B01-3B40-4744-AF88-ED55F58BC021.jpg (1125x1097, 491K)

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

none

Haha you sound like a baby
And a goo goo gaa gaa to you my fellow babyposter

This one hit me harder than the ending, holy fuck Armaldo had a hard life

Xenoblade 2 when Poppi cried because she promised to keep Rex away from Pneuma at the end

>[Deleted]
Oh no no no...

K

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NieR got me really good. Bitch tears in the end. Automata as well, but no where near on the same scale.
To the Moon, its sequel Finding Paradise and Rakuen also had me crying

Attached: ReFaxKF.gif (350x147, 1.87M)

Explain.

Why would you cry about her leaving? You should be rejoicing that you're finally free from her.

K-kanto....
Kantoooo
Hmmmm, yes...more Kanto...
Ah~
I need it...
I NEED Kanto, please give it to me...
Give me Kanto over, and over, and over, and over...fill me up with Kanto!
Give me all your Kanto!
Right here!
AHH, YES YES YES
KANTO
AHHHHHH
KANTO
KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UHN
UHN
UNH
AHHHHHH
FUCK YES GIVE IT TO ME AHH
KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KANTO
KANTO
KANTO
KANTO
KANTO
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
*haa*
*haa*
*haa*
...it's so warm...
...the Kanto is filling me up!
I fucking love Kanto!
Please give me even more Kanto!
Make me your Kanto slave!

Attached: 1552611330558.png (556x428, 396K)

Attached: This ribbon...png (800x600, 935K)

wut

The part where it refuses.

>I am staying here, this is our father's home.

Attached: 48d.png (457x396, 184K)

Really, we cant even say what we wanna do to lolis anymore?

You're the Inspiration got me

Attached: Elite_Beat_Agents.jpg (256x230, 44K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Katawa Shoujo made me emotional, but I didn't cry. Today is Emi's birthday.

Aspiring game dev here.

How do I do emotional scenes well?

I think I was 7 or 8 when I played this but the ending got to me.

Attached: MD_Red_EN_boxart.jpg (1000x999, 686K)

Fuck you user

Attached: 0ba.png (1280x720, 744K)

You stood, always smiling...

Attached: 3974914F-692C-4A6F-8A09-B7C7D58499CD.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

life is strange

Loli drops her ice cream.

Came in here to post this. Fuck.

Attached: 1468799245552.jpg (708x696, 88K)

First make sure the players can really connect with the characters and care about them.

Then any emotional scene will work as long as it's not stupidly forced. Don't over complicate it.

Winner

That ending STILL gets me dude

You HAVE to make sure the player genuinely cares what happens to the characters. From there, everything should fall into place.

Attached: 1538370503408.jpg (453x503, 83K)

>enemy is powerful beyond anything the party has fought before
>someone in the group decides to sacrifice themselves to defeat the evil and save everyone else

To me self sacrifice is the biggest proof of friendship/love and it will never not be sad to watch.

Attached: 685e273e4c540d10727efba04ecdc21a.jpg (917x700, 63K)

>connect, care with a video game character

Fuck, this sounds hard.

Attached: 1541093865031.jpg (726x669, 40K)

That bad ending where emilie punches the wall and is forever mind broken fuck that hurt.

I never full on cry but I can get teary-eyed when something really hits me.

Dumbest tearjerker ever, can't cry when you're wondering whether she's legitimately retarded.

>crying
>for pokemon
>for shitty nu-pokemon of all things
My disgust cannot be described with words, so have this cursed image instead in an attempt to hurt your brain for being such a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1550179969030.jpg (512x512, 68K)

>"Grovyle... Please tell me...
>My... My life...
>Did it shine...?"
>"Yes. Extraordinarily."
youtube.com/watch?v=eugJwJOCA6A

You know...when I was young. I...I hated my eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=EDhPsYeK-jU

Why did you post an image of yourself user

I've never cried at a game or a movie. I get this weird internal feeling where I feel like I'm about to or could cry or tear up, and kind of hold it back but I never actually cry. Does that count?

rude.

Assassins Creed 3. The ending was so shitty, I cried knowing I paid full price for that garbage

Hell no, holy shit are you a teenage girl?

Almost did when Axel remembered Xion for a split second at the beginning of KH3, If I can somehow save her I will fucking bawl
Just got to Frozen world

Attached: Xion.png (617x346, 278K)

Play Muv-Luv alternative.
If you're too much of a bitch, basically dude is the MC who has just witnessed a very traumatic event from his perspective (it's complicated- he's basically mentally time travelling and going through a time loop, and in this loop he tried to do something different but it resulted in the same outcome I believe), and his GF/teacher nee-san comes to cheer him up
She then gets devoured on-screen by an alien, in an excessively gory fashion, which kicks off an entire arc dedicated to the MC's PTSD and mental breakdown.

I dont know what the tropes called, but whenever a villain is exposed to be a previous good guy who gave into grief or just had a shitty life I get bummed out.
Especially if they realise they've gone to far so decide to make their last action in life a good one, that shit gets me all choked up.
Kinda like the ending of the iron giant where he sacrifices himself to save the town.

Attached: 1449530444_tumblr_nnqpc7gg7J1sad3oxo1_1430599111_cover.png (500x500, 132K)

Lillie leaving along with her theme and the pictures during the credits fucked me up. I was super depressed for a week.
I didn't want to press A on the "The End" screen because it meant I wouldn't see her anymore

Phantom Prank.

Attached: old friend.png (512x768, 45K)

KH1 had commericials when I was about to move.
I was leaving friends I had since childhood (I was about 10).
We all saw the KH commerical and promised to play it together.
We were all poor except one friend who had a PS2 and his parents bought him anything. So we’d all hang at his place and beat games, FF10, Dark Cloud, etc.
So I moved and my Dad made a ton more money so I was able to get a PS2 and any games I wanted. I made no new friends until years later.
I cried whenever simple and clean played because it reminded me of watching the commericials with my old friends and not getting to play this with them — but still remembering the hype.
All the themes of friendship and loneliness didn’t help.
I still tear up sometimes when I hear that song.
All my friends dispersed after I left and I found out they never played KH together. And arn’t friends anymore.
So, yes.

Attached: 92201155-2F91-407E-B424-8A3B4944354C.jpg (400x391, 46K)

iktf

Attached: clockmaker.gif (300x272, 144K)

Tragic Villain, Anti-Villain, or Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds

Didn't make me cry, but I just stared aimlessly at the screen for a bit.

Yes several moments in games have made me emotional. Anything related to dogs dying in any media makes me cry.

chomp

>Every doujin about this concept is dumb mind control, NTR, rape shit

Suffering.

The best plot twist of all time.

Get over it and stop being a normalfag

Attached: 1534986763859.png (225x191, 69K)

I played through Crisis Core knowing that Zack would die at the end, and I still cried at the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU

Attached: Zack_facing_the_Shinra_Army.jpg (480x272, 33K)

you're welcome

exhentai.org/g/1341075/63f8683218/

Journey on ps4 got me close to tearing

Firewatch actually got it to happen

I want to say that I hate the DMW. It's a shit system that should never be used again. The way it was used in the finale was absolutely brilliant

>Zack uses a super attack/ gets stronger when he has a strong recollection of a friend or an important figure in his life
>As the final fight drags on the faces in the DMW begin to fade away and he's unable to use them anymore
>You realize that he's trying to remember why he's fighting and that he's forgetting the most important people in his life as he gets closer and closer to dying
>By the end the DMW is a broken mess that barely works and the last face he can recall before dying is Aerith

Attached: 1552363239337.jpg (390x398, 135K)

That shit was rough all around.

You know, there ain't enough kindness in this world, that's for sure.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-221609.png (1280x720, 515K)

When I was 6 my dad bought me OoT and would sit and read the text to me impersonating the characters voices (my favorite was his voice for the construction workers/carpenters). Because I was so young and didn't fully understand, it took me three years to complete it. When the credits finally rolled I started crying because the long journey I had been on was ending.

After 210 hours in BotW I finally faced and defeated Ganon. With the help of the Champions and with all the races and creatures In Hyrule urging me toward victory my long journey, once again, came to an end. As the credits came, so did the soul grabbing music, new and old. It wasn't until the after credit scene that I felt the emotional weight of Link and Zelda's journey coming to an end, and with it, a new beginning. It was then that I was once again moved to tears. After so many years I was pulled back to when I was a child discovering my love for The Legend of Zelda once more.

Basically the character's struggle should be relatable despite the fantastical nature of the game. Like Cloud Strife, one of the most popular characters in history, is a super soldier cutting down dragons with an iron slab. But the part you can relate to is the part where he never felt like he could measure up or where he always misses the mark of where he wants to be.He wanted to be Sephiroth to impress Tifa but he never made it. He wanted to be Zack because he looked up to him but he never made it. Even when he started pretending to be a 1st class SOLDIER the only thing he did was push the one he loved away. So when everything comes tumbling down and Cloud has a mental breakdown because his image of himself had been shattered, the player can sympathize. Because everyone who has grown up has encountered a moment in their lives where their fundamental image of themselves has been challenged and they had to find a way to cope with that.

>the doujin of Lana and her mother with Sun

Attached: 00232.png (1272x1804, 1.47M)

Honestly, while DMW is pretty bad from a gameplay standpoint even if it's fun at times (like getting that Healing Wind just when you're about to die), the reflection of Zack's thoughts was a neat concept. If they ever revisit CC I hope they rework it and keep the original spirit because otherwise the ending wouldn't have the same impact.

The only thing CC needs to be a great game is a reworked DMW and actual variety in missions and enemies, the potential is there. That and a proper hard mode instead of buffing enemy HP.

Attached: 1.gif (320x240, 2.7M)

Thanks user, I'll check that out when I'm home

youtu.be/aQ_JCByuRvg?t=3166
>credits roll over your character crying because their partner just died in front of them
These games did not fuck around

Finally replayed this, first time since I was a kid
Teared up at the story. Replaying it really pushed it to being my favorite mario game (in story, and some other stuff). Definitely my favorite side mario game, it's just you can't play it without feeling the creativity and the heart and soul behind it all. Even if you don't think they put enough complexity into the fighting, or are just upset it's not turn based, you are simply lying if you say the game isn't the most creative mario games with the most fleshed out world and story.

Attached: layton.png (901x546, 810K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oFsSp22q1t4
First game to make me cry.
I hate that 5th Cell basically died, they didn't deserve it.

Attached: heather.png (319x230, 100K)

Layton? more like Gayton LOL

FUCK.
Next Mystery Dungeon when?

This. That poor dad.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 32K)

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go back and stay.

retard

TVTropes is actually quite good if you want to find games that feature a trope or element you like.

Lufia 2

KANTO ROADS...
LET’S GO HOME!
TO THE REGION...
THAT I SO LONG!
FOREST PATHS...
MISTY’S GYM...
KANTO ROADS...
LET’S GO HOME!

watched a little bit of this and i have no clue what the fuck mystery dungeon is about. i always thought it was just a roguelike with no kind of story

all of the pokemon mystery dungeon games have stories that get surprisingly grim

It made me cry because she got to go to kanto and the game massively cockteased me about kanto like in gen2 and then unsurprisingly i was let down that you couldnt visit a single other region

yeah

Attached: Brad.png (372x310, 38K)

Mystery dungeon games have bar none the best story's in any of the Pokemon games.

Nope not yet.
I almost feel left out for not crying at a game but there hasn't been a game that did that for me.
The closest I got was probably uncharted 4 since that ending was whew

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8OunccTd3g

>rotting inside your own armor for over 10 years
>reduced into a mere shell of yourself, only having your rage and hatred toward the man who took everything from you and your promise

;_;

Attached: 1539540964613.png (586x321, 11K)

Tales of Xillia 2 did.
The Julius fight got me, I'm a sucker for brother stuff

HOLD ME BROS :(
youtube.com/watch?v=lEq0oV21tHI

Agreed. The storytelling and plot was so poorly written, I cried tears of pain.

trips confirm

and set it right he did.

Attached: 1529366032065.png (852x479, 673K)

The first two sets of PMD games
Crisis Core even though it wasn't great, nice touch with the DMW
MGS4 even though I wasn't a huge fan of that either
LISA I think

>chrono_trigger_balloons_ending.midi

DENSETSU NO KUSOGE

Attached: 2ch on pokemon.png (2004x2336, 3.31M)

>White 2 as Work of God
Absolutely fucking based japs. Would drop DP down to mediocre and I think that's about it.

>Japs having good taste
Must be fake

Mary reading the letter postmortem at the end of Silent Hill 2. The entire game beat the shit out of my emotions, but listening to the entire thing just fucking broke me.
Lisa Trevor's everything in REmake made me feel pretty shit, alongside that.

Attached: 1548203499799.png (613x483, 100K)

well I can't help with that song play on background

Attached: Klonoa.jpg (620x325, 16K)

>no Lufia 2
I mean, I know that the DS version fucked up, but Max and Selan dying together and making a promise to their friends about having a party was really sad.

Attached: lufia-2-rise-of-the-sinistrals.jpg (250x353, 66K)

Your dad is insane.

Attached: 1492797145353.png (380x383, 14K)

Pokemon X/Y ending made me tear up a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=kLLAHb4mlgE

Attached: IMG_4081.jpg (225x225, 22K)

Pretty Based

You're not he only one user

Attached: 1538272544427.png (1049x550, 133K)

Nah, the nips generally agree that the series started dipping in quality from X/Y onwards.

Being Axel is suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=frpwPdxMQv8

Everytime I hear this song I hurt a bit.

Attached: GiVe Me A hUg MaN.png (221x225, 74K)

Being able to read 3 languages of the lyrics at the end really shows how fucking mismatched the translations are

>reddit filename
Upvoted my good sir.

Kill yourself cuck, NTR is pure cuckery

Normallt I only get glassy eyed when something really emotional happens in a game. Xion, Axel, and Roxas reuniting at the Keyblade Graveyard was too much and I started bawling.