Play ddr to lose weight

>play ddr to lose weight
>still fat

Wtf bros?

Attached: EE85E3FE-173C-4E21-968D-B1693D95AE93.jpg (768x763, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GJGDw1mEjc
youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
youtu.be/MkMKzdTBEOc
imgur.com/a/NFMXDuK
youtube.com/watch?v=Umu4cxTPaC8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Light cardio

Attached: 1536205944339.png (400x400, 154K)

FF7 remake is looking good.

thats a hand? jesus christ looks like a fatty little stub

jej

Eat less

stop eating big macs while you play. You probably play a couple songs and burn like 2 calories but feel like you burned 2000 so you'll pig out since you feel goo. The ONLY way to lose weight is if energy out > energy in

Eat less, fatass

DDR Songs are like 3 minutes long. The exercises you need to be working on are your fork putdowns and plate pushaways.

just get on keto bro. it's so easy.

>hurr calories in calories out durrrr

People still actually believe this retarded myth

Attached: 3E4C7696-1B0E-4489-BFFD-CAC0A498298E.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>play japanese game to learn jap
>don't learn anything
wtf????

Heh.

where are your fingers

good bait, user

american?

>first law of thermodynamics
>myth

tfw ill never have a turkey leg for hands

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

yeah yeah muh thyroid muh genetics

>Phoneposters are retarded
More at 11 folks.

>retarded myth
I know it's bait but do people actually think CICO is a myth

Attached: (you).jpg (640x400, 180K)

If you're still eating too much, you're not losing weight. Simple as.

It works slowly, but you really need to exercise alongside it

You can't out exercise a bad diet. Weight loss happens in the kitchen.

Run (not walking) 1h every other day, drink water only, no snacks, chocolate or candies. You can do it.

Exercise to lose weight is a lie. An hour of jogging burns off a slice of pizza, while making you hungry.

I'm about to get a VR headset for Beat Saber and just gaming on my feet in general. I used to play DDR on Heavy back in the arcades days and I did lose about 40lbs doing it. But now I'm too heavy to be jumping around, so I need something a bit more passive that is also fun enough to hold my attention for an hour or more. Think a Vive will be a good purchase?

why do you wear boxing gloves?

youtube.com/watch?v=5GJGDw1mEjc
You just need a few of these

>borderline starve yourself

yeah that will make you feel really good. NOT..

Recommend you drink 1 protein shake (slimfast brand is gud but aboid the high sugary ones) and one banana during morning and night. Go to the gym, 3 days a week AND LIFT SOMETHING FOR GOD SAKE. And last but not least, remove all soda from your diet, non sugar added juice might be fine but just one glass per day. As for food, try to eat meats and salad, no fried stuff, no too much pasta.

Been doing this for 2 months and lost 45lb already.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Heehee

some exercise equaling out to like 400 calories burned isn't going to help much when you're eating at a 1200 calorie surplus

If you eat real foods instead of crap that came out of a factory or a box, you will be able to eat fewer calories without hunger.

So he can review emails

It does help you not look like such shit when you do lose the weight though

Attached: biglad.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Losing weight is the easiest fucking thing.
Just stop stuffing your face with food.

Attached: 1404109177751.png (128x128, 20K)

Attached: 123123125.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Eat less, and burn whatever calories you do consume. That's pretty basic stuff.

Eat less, and you might end up looking like me.

Attached: N64 controller target audience.jpg (2082x3126, 782K)

AND HERE WE GO
A MILLION REPLIES

Attached: 1386719627868.png (358x242, 104K)

wow, I can't believe I've never thought of it that way. 100% true

The resemblance is uncanny

Attached: op.jpg (650x650, 19K)

what the fuck

Attached: 41435.gif (420x236, 1.13M)

lmao so fat there aren't any fingers its just a ball of fat like the Powerpuff Girls' hands

Attached: cancer (2).png (568x830, 487K)

Eat Tuna and drink water. There's your weight problems solved.

>get on that keto shit
>lose a pound a day
calorie counter fags BTFO

Attached: 1475967699562.jpg (331x347, 27K)

Watch the sugar documentary. Litrally proves calories in calories out is a myth. Its about a guy who forces himself to eat 40 grams of sugar a day while "still staying in his calories". He was a lean guy who exercised everyday and for the documentary he had to do the same routine he always did, just eat 40 grams of sugar.

He ended up gaining 30lbs while staying within his calories.

So get fucking tolded

Reminder that no matter what happens you will literally always look like shit and have loose skin.

You might as well eat yourself to death because there's no recovering.

You have lost the game of life. Gracefully die alone in your basement.

>eat tuna every day
>get mercury poisoning
th-thanks user.

Attached: Turkeyman.jpg (631x1387, 58K)

user a pound a day isn't good for you at all, that'll give you loose as fuck skin too.

I went from 160 to 130 without loose skin

user please, you can't keep making excuses until you die. Exercise only weight loss is a meme peddled by American corporations.

If you are OP stop being disingenous. If you are not, you are probably not fat. Fat people are not hungry when they eat way too much. They eat out of boredome or just because it tastes good. I can tell you as a former fat ass, That I never was hungry when dieting. You just have to stop shoving everything into your mouth. Eat twice a day or three times a day if you give a fuck about breakfast. Stop snacking and drinking soda. And look at what you eat. You can literally eat a shit ton of food as long as it is low calory. For an example instead of eating pizza, just eat a fucking bowl of salad that's a serving for 3 people. Don't use french dressing or ranch, just eat it with italian dressing or other lowerish calory dressings. It's easy to lose wait. You can also go the other way if it's too hard for you to eat healthy and eat unhealthy food, but in moderate amounts. Just count the calories. With this option you will actually be starving yourself though, so you have to choose between being full but eating something that tastes worse or starving yourself and eat unhealthy.

I went from 225lbs to 135lbs and no loose skin, just my nipples are lower than most people.

eating your own sperm while you're in the middle of an orgasm actually makes you lose weight

not kidding

a girl at work has shit herself twice since starting keto

>30 pounds

I'm talking about people losing more than 100 pounds or more.

30 pounds means jack shit.

Fuck off nigger, I need to drop this weight

>proves CICO is a myth
user you realize most people that have lost weight lost it through CICO, right?
Even the basis for shit like keto is CICO.
I went from 220 pounds to 150 on a few months working CICO alone

>keto
Every person I've seen that has done the Keto Diet definitely has lost weight, and fast. However their arms end up looking like twigs.

>Lying on the internet.

Okay chief, also your nipples being lower literally means you have loose skin. Saggy Sammy.

What if you're female? Female don't have sperm.

What a dumb thread.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (1936x2592, 2.21M)

eat healthier faggot

HOT

You also have to stay doing keto for the rest of your life.

Does it HAVE to be your own?

Yea, because it's a combination of keeping your insulin steady and eating at a calorie deficit. You can't have one without the other and expect to lose weight. So if you eat low glucose index foods at a calorie deficit you will lose weight. If you eat low glucose index foods, but not at a calorie deficit you will gain weight. You need both for the system to work, hence why water and intermittent fasting works so well.

>quit sugar cold turkey
>dizzy spells and horrible headaches for a week
>suddenly feel about ten years younger
>head is clearer, appetite is easier to manage, quality of sleep improves sharply, and I have more energy throughout the day
>back under 180lbs for the first time since high school
Should've done this five years ago

I've shit myself exactly zero times. Sounds like user error to me.

hm
well the OP is a guy so it doesnt matter for females

Try alternate day fasting. I've been doing it since January 1st (N.Y. resolution cringe, I know) and I've lost 20 lbs so far. My lifts are still at the same levels but I don't lift on non-eating days.

Despite the fact that I am fat, I at least find happiness in knowing I’m not AS fat as the average American.
Lesser of two evils, people.

>phoneposter
>zombie wojak abortion
God tier bait

What's the documentary called?

If you're a retard with no self control, yes.

fuck aliens

>he weighs more than 60kg (132lbs)
stop being a fatty

Attached: 1507569501548.png (678x563, 380K)

I see the crystals treatment went just as planned

LMAO

>Female don't have sperm.
That's not very 2019 of you

Attached: 1528992090925.jpg (354x259, 36K)

Eat less carbs. Don't eat or drink any refined sugars.

>starve yourself
what?

Even Americans practiced time restricted eating back in the 1900s.

time to drink gasoline and gain 50lbs

Nigga you can't "quit sugar" cold turkey. Literally everything you eat is made up of and has sugars in it.

You mean PROCESSED sugar?

>their arms end up looking like twigs
that shit's my aesthetic though, user.

This literally only applies to women

Dude, I’m over 6 feet tall and weigh little over 90kg
I’m just chubby, thank you

You're not supposed to do keto long term.

That Sugar Film

I’m 6’4 and like 260. I know I’m overweight but a lot of people tell me I look fine cause I’m tall. Are they lying?

I’ve actually cut down on my portions and I’m playing DDR as well

>that alien ass probing finger
I knew you were among us.

youtu.be/MkMKzdTBEOc

Attached: Anon.jpg (281x179, 7K)

Maybe he just quit eating cold turkey covered in sugar?

got a chuckle, user

Then what's the point? You're going to gain it all back.

>go out eat a burger yesterday
>feel like shit after
>feel even worse today
Well, I guess now is as good a time as ever to stop eating out and manage my intake.

Good lord...
I can't even imagine having hands like that

Attached: IMG_3878.jpg (4896x3264, 2.15M)

ayyyyyyyyy

>Its about a guy who forces himself to eat 40 grams of sugar a day
it was 40 TEASPOONS of sugar user which was about TWO HUNDRED grams of sugar or drinking a six pack of coke every fucking day. yes, if you do that you're gonna be fat like the entire southern us.

5' 8" 150lb here. Probably gonna get into keto soon. Will I have to keto for more than like, 1-2 months?

Thanks.

>What is losing weight and then eating at maintenance calories

It depends on your BF%. If it's under 20 then you're fine.

sauce

You're intermediate/expert right?

Yes, refined/processed/added sugars, whatever the fuck.

So people who actually believe in CICO.

That means you retards would think that if someome ate pic related , they would right infront of your eyes be 1200lbs

Attached: AA4296B7-33A8-4963-B658-C57B387743E6.jpg (1514x502, 185K)

No it applies to everyone
that's what all fatties say

Attached: 34962498d6f60fbb57e88b3d578f65d9.png (1098x1216, 576K)

Heh

Have you ever realized that you were running a little late, so you hurried up to get back on schedule?

The point is to lose the weight then maintain healthier habits, you dummy.

Former DDR player here who was really into it during the peak of it in early 2000's. The only way you're going to get a real workout with the game is if you do Heavy difficulty for at least 45 minutes. Seeing that you're fat you probably have only the stamina and speed and continued on standard. This will do nothing. The death of physical activity rhythm games was around the same time it was really noticeable overweightness and obesity was becoming the norm and not the anomaly.

>tfw drinking beer, eating whatever and doing nothing and remain thin anyway
deal with it, tubbos

Attached: 1545547894578.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Are you going for the skeleton look or something?

I don't they physically could do that nor am I completely sure that many calories even exist

90% of losing weight is calorie management
you aren't fat because you dont move you are fat because you eat too much. you can get slim without even doing exercise

I read your palm and it says you're a faggot.

I have a rift.
I bought arm and leg weights.
I have lost 5lbs but gained a lot of muscle.
I’d also recommend BoxVR, Creed, Dont get hit in the face, and Hot Squat.
You need to play like 2 hours or so a night.

user not everyone wants to be a trap, and being 130 is on the low end even for an average height male.

dude just don't eat so much lmao

no seriously

Im literally the same height and weigh as you. Im gonna do water fast instead. 10lbs loss in 7 days most people get. My goal is 130lbs. I dont care if i lose muscle as long as i lose fat too. I want to get into a mens jeans size 25.

Do you think obesity killed DDR or did DDR and the like kinda just die on their own?

>lose weight
>develop work out routine that is now habit
>pick up active hobbies
>up calories for muscle building
It's almost like if you don't spend your entire life in a chair near motionless, you can eat more and not hindenburg out.

2 years ago I would have told you you were full of shit
but one day I simply started regulating my eating habits and with no practice in like half a year lost 40 something pounds of fat.

Well, I also kinda smoke cigarettes, but I don't know if there's any science behind it. It may lower the appetite AFAIK but not sure if it directly contributes to weight loss.

Fasting does, yes.

DDR died along with arcades in the west.
When the FUCK are arcades gonna be popularized again

Running is still the most efficient cardio exercise. Rather than play some dancing game for hours, just run for 30 minutes then play whatever you want afterwards.

>DDR died along with arcades in the west
Oh, that would make sense yeah
>spoiler
Bar-cades for drunken 30 year old boomers is the closest it's gonna get I'm thinking

you look easy to take blood from

that is fucking terrible advice for overweight people. something low impact like biking or swimming is a lot better.

If you eat lots of lean meats and protein and fiber and eat slowly, chewing your food thoroughly, you will feel fuller faster and on less food so you will naturally eat less. Fiber also will help with cravings for processed syrup and suger shit.

Cmon Tierno, after DDR you sit on your ass the rest of the day. Plus you eat like shit. Don't "wtf bros" me because you're a brainlet

thats good for now but in 40 years being thin wont stop you absolutely suffering form a lifetime of eating garbage
eating healthy is more than just looking good

>Go on keto to save money already being on a diet
>Losing weight faster and keeping it off eating meat I already liked
>Don't even think about fast food because my cooking skills keep improving

Attached: 1505182662343.jpg (276x279, 54K)

/g/'s poorfag guide to watches imgur.com/a/NFMXDuK

Its a shame there is no fallout 76 wristwatch :(

Attached: Vintage-Rare-WALTHAM-Divers-Watch-Incabloc-Swiss-17.jpg (400x296, 31K)

>Bar-cades for drunken 30 year old boomers
That sounds awful

Documentary paid for by the national sugar institute.

>not everyone wants to be a trap
Well that's already a big problem!

Attached: be2b57ea4c52d7e9960961f55794a2b1.jpg (1658x1622, 1004K)

hey any fags here that shave their body? I can't stand hairy fags

>bought a shitton of candy because I had a 50% discount coupon
>ate enough of it to feel sick today and not even halfway through it
>feel like ass because I've been doing good job of losing weight at a steady pace for the last few months

What's the reasonable thing to do here? Train my discipline by only eating a few pieces a day, or just throw it all in the trash? I mean it cost money so it feels really wasteful to throw it, but it's not going to do me any good, so...

Attached: 1550224929964.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

They have to start running sometime. Do couch to 5k, it literally only takes 2 months and you can run for 30 minutes straight

nobody i knowll see this but, im 300 pounds gonna just off myself tonite i did my best. im tored.

Diet is way more important than exercise for losing weight. Though exercise is still important for other reasons.

Protip: High protein foods are more satiating, making you feel fuller with less food.

legit the best way to be motivated by cardio is to put a treadmill in front of a TV
Also if you're lazy then do intermittent fasting 16-8. It takes like no willpower since it's basically just being too lazy to prepare breakfast everyday but there are actual benefits. Then you can eventually do intermittent 24 hour fasts every weekend or something when you don't have work/school and can just vidya all day, forget about food.
Lost like 15 pounds over 6 months, have to consider bulking and actually working out (fuck my motivation though) since I'm too scrawny now and don't want to be thinspo

cardio is for faggots
lift some weights for 20 minutes and youll burn more than hours of doing cardio
also means you dont thin out into a stick man which is just as bad as being a fatty

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

How often are you around pantsless men for this to happen?

okay but why post your own hand though
most of us have normal hands

Well you could always try Round One.

>i did my best
That's a lie and you know it.

@454533958
Do it, i'm sick of listening to obese bastards breathing heavily

Grossly false, have you seen a typical sprinter's legs? their quads are fucking huge

Is Keto only for losing weight then? I'm not fat, but I'm trying to eat healthier.

I'd kick you so hard in the head you would go flying across the room. Faggot.

They can be. Can be alright too. Shit like Round One and Dave and Busters is alright but it's soul crushing seeing kids only play ticket raffling slot machine shit. I know a small bar-cade near me that does free games and some fucking how, the machines aren't treated like shit by all the drunken assholes so it's kinda nice. It's not the same, but it's something
>bodying drunks in NFL Blitz
>styling on bros in DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAA
>getting shit on in street fighter 2 turbo by the one sober Asian in the building
I can't complain. A DDR machine there would be nice but I completely understand why it's not

Attached: drNow.jpg (960x905, 92K)

Yea, I think at least in USA the majority of people becoming overweight or obese certainly played a hand in the game dieing. Think of how big the extreme sports scene was too with BMXing, Skateboarding and all that. They're even pretty dead too and to just a small niche at most.

The console versions were just as popular if not more than the arcade versions. And there was a really big peripheral market when it came to dance pads. That all died around the same time and there is no longer any company actually manufacturing premium dance pads anymore. I don't buy that it was squarely due to the death of the arcade because there was a ton of people who were console only players and just as passionate about the game.

Well I'd prefer if you'd kick me somewhere else that isn't the head actually.

Attached: 861004e5dfef49e23002459530db28bc.jpg (500x688, 278K)

Don't do it man. Reach out to someone, literally anyone. Hospital if you have to. Hang in there. Life is a fucking cunt ass struggle but we can make it.

note that 15 pounds is nothing over 6 months, but I should add that I'm a lazy underachiver piece of shit so this is with like 15 min "jogs" watching netflix like 2-3 times a week and no control on what I eat outside of not eating for those 16 hour fasts (still eating/drinking copious amounts of sugar)

>Yea Forums - Health and Fitness

People who stay in shape don't play videogames. If you're looking to Yea Forums for advice, you're on the wrong board. and honestly the wrong website.

enjoy your early heart failure and enormous weight gain later

Toss it all in the garbage. You clearly don't have enough control to have it around you. Like how an alcoholic shouldn't keep copious amounts of booze in their home you should avoid garbage foods.

Attached: 1542787058256.jpg (1215x868, 333K)

I don't get it.
Is it because they were low-poly?
If so it wasn't very funny despite what others have said.
Upvoted x)

keto is not a lifestyle diet. It's basically putting your body into oh shit mode because you're avoiding carbs. So your body starts burning more fat through ketosis.

I mean, I'm a bit of pudgy guy, but even my hands are still relatively normal
How much weight do you have to fucking gain to get the fucking Water Balloon in OP's Pic?

How much does walking do? I started going to an LGS and it's about a 40 minute walk, so 80 total, but only once a week. Should I be doing that more often or do something else on other days?

>saggy sammy
Holy fucking kek

Attached: 1552600585968.png (190x360, 96K)

you cannot gain mass without consuming more than you work and you cannot lose mass without working off more than you consume
good bait though

>That face
Looks like a fuckin Mumps patient

>People who stay in shape don't play videogames.

I've been losing the weight I've kept on for the last 25+ years and still have time to shitpost and play games. Quit making excuses, fatty.

Attached: 1515459883332.jpg (926x1024, 122K)

BASED

>literally proves you wrong whole thread
>lel nice bait tho

Attached: Char_grunt.jpg (1087x1090, 128K)

>nobody who I was until I started wearing the mask

why would you wear a watch with a boxing glove

all day bro

I can do 15s with the bar but mostly around the 13-14 range

Cardio does little for me. Lot of effort for little loss. Not even eating truck loads of big maks

Im Going for the weights. Hope to look like pick related because it's closer to my frame.

Saying your Big bone instead of fat is a lie, but to say I can gain a look of a frame like a thin Asian is also bullshit.

Attached: 0fa9013c4204ff174b250bfef0297365.png (400x602, 113K)

Wot

Attached: IMG_3509.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Exercise doesn't burn fat, it builds muscle. Proper nutrition is the other side of the coin. I pity anyone over the age of 15 who doesn't know this.

hey is it TRUE that you feel a lot more energy, sleep a LOT better, and your mind is in fucking PEACE if you avoid eating shit food?

Attached: 1369869080440.png (654x473, 359K)

If I pulled that off would ze die?

>could it be true that doing healthy things makes you feel healthier?

Gee I dunno boss

Attached: 1485575331126.jpg (436x436, 31K)

>Male
>Only doing light cardio
>thinks he'll lose weight.

Fucking dumbass.

First things first, cut your diet down to like 1400-2000 calories a day, max.

Second, start lifting weights, and gradually increase the weight over time.

ONLY do cardio AFTER your weight lifting for the day is over. Cardio before weights kills your gains.

Also these guys are great teachers;

youtube.com/watch?v=Umu4cxTPaC8&t=1s

Attached: back to bible study.jpg (552x637, 50K)

It's a cpap mask so most likely.

but that much? I've been in an anxiety period and I started eating a lot of garbage, I'm ashamed
I also feel like garbage myself

it's hard to picture, at least for me, when i've only eaten terrible my whole life. it's like telling someone they know what heaven feels like, you're not going to believe them right?

100% yes, if you are only eating junk you will feel that crash sooner or later. An occasional snack won't kill you but try eating an entire pack of candy, anything that has more than one serving size, you won't notice this change in energy if unless you actually stick to some kind of change for a little bit, the relapse into junk will have you feeling like crap instantly.

Why can’t I pass it bros?

Attached: 472C551B-C88B-4734-A345-BAE9BB4F36AA.jpg (1537x2050, 725K)

>1400

What're you some kind of fatty? 1000-1200 tops nigga.

>tfw freshman 15 is not a meme
>just don't eat out, bro, lol
I have no kitchen, what the fuck am I supposed to do BUT go to the dining hall?

Attached: 1527732998660 2.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

i dont feel better but my lows are significantly less shitty

if even one person here is being unironic, Yea Forums is the absolute worst board to consult for your health. one time someone actually told me eating apples would make you fat because they have sugar and therefore are just as bad as high fructose corn syrup

Attached: bones out of fries.jpg (1750x1308, 299K)

become a master of the hot plate or break up a space in the middle of your room or near a window and get some rocks for a circle so you can build a fire

>What're you some kind of fatty?

I'm winter bulking;_;

STOP EATING YOU LARDASS AMERIFUCK

Anything will make you fat if you eat it in excess. And yes, too much sugar is horrible for you, regardless if it's natural or not. Corn syrup just happens to be worse.

Isn't below 1500 bad for males?

Attached: FAT Akane.jpg (172x291, 22K)

>tfw was 275 lbs since early high school (now 21)
>in july started actually regulating what i ate
>now down 85 pounds, and have another 15 to go to make my goal of 175
feels fucking good man, 5'11 btw

Under 1500 is for when you are cutting.

You have to consume more calories once you've got muscle mass, though.

Attached: 1322591922599.jpg (800x651, 185K)

FAT PEOPLE ARE BEHOLDEN TO THE LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

Attached: 1455267141563.jpg (719x540, 196K)

>that room
underage

Attached: 1549323333407.jpg (720x405, 31K)

How tiny are you that your cut goal is 1500, jesus. Last time I was cutting I still had to eat like 2100.

Hunt for your food.

>stopped measuring my weight
>probably went under 55kg

Attached: 1551756046065.png (413x248, 75K)

You have to play it more than once, fatty.

Attached: 1499462146826.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

5'6 manlet. I don't have a great life ahead of me, but I at least won't have a fat one ahead of me.

If anyone here actually wants to lose weight, here's how I went from 205 pounds to 140 in 6 months.

>play ITG stamina if you can, otherwise just play any other dance game
>stay hydrated with WATER
>don't eat alot of bullshit food

It's actually that simple.
You can replace ITG with any other form of high intensity cardio but it will go along alot more smoothly if you enjoy the excercise.

>jog for like 30 minutes on treadmill
>treadmill says I burned 50 calories
the fuck is this shit? it's just discouraging me from even exercising in the first place

He's probably a manlet, give him a break.

What? Never seen a REAL MAN's hands, hoss?

Attached: thunbs up.jpg (2089x3715, 592K)

Well there's my fap fodder for the day.

Attached: 1533742051042.jpg (96x188, 6K)

or you can just not eat as much like me

Is it the Calculator on the bed?

You aren't eating healthy.

NO WINGSOFREDEMPTION DONT DO IT

It depends how much you eat, but it does make a big difference. Not at just once a week though, that wont do shit. I don't know how big you are but I think as long as you aren't morbidly obese then at least 60 minutes a day shouldn't be too demanding on your body. And like everyone else has said here weight loss is like 90% about diet. Get a food scale and measure the total calories in your meals to make sure you're eating at a deficit. Find out roughly what your TDEE should be for the weight you want to reach and start eating no more than that amount of calories a day. If you are good at eating real food then you shouldn't have too much trouble with feelings of hunger. It might be bad in the beginning but after a while your stomach shrinks and you get used to small meals. I used to eat oversized portions for all my meals, but now I can go with a medium breakfast (400 calories) and a normal dinner (800 calories) and make it through the day easy. That's less than I should be eating desu but my point is, I don't feel like I'm starving myself from keeping it that low. I would have before, but not anymore. Our bodies are good at adapting like that. It has to be real food though. Fatty junk food and sugary snacks wont keep you filled for long and they're so calorie rich that it's just impossible to eat that stuff and not end up starving if you want to stay at your calorie limit.

Also certain things like coffee or even a few glasses of water will help stave off hunger for a while, that definitely has helped me a lot when trying to wait just an hour or two longer before my next meal. Just having something to distract yourself with works wonders too. Like video games. Desires are the hardest to resist when you're bored.

people aren't memeing when you tell you cardio is shit
cardio is what you do on off days in between actually workouts

It's alot healthier to do excercise ontop of a healthy diet.
You will feel better and it will be alot easier than just starving yourself.

You have to run my guy. Or use those stairmaster machines at full speed. I swear that machine is the best cardio machine to use next to the treadmill.

how hard do i go on the treadmll to start loosing fat? i wanna get the trap body

Attached: 1523105346306.png (1700x1946, 1.51M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk&t=

Attached: american television.jpg (1748x1816, 858K)

i haven't got low nipples.
their just right.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I only shave my chest and stomach, can't stand body hair.

I understand lifting weights is better for losing weight but 50 fucking calories for jogging 4 km?

EAT. LESS.

Attached: 53a2391f02ca83831cb56b757d7d6f1c.png (1046x1034, 953K)

either you're doing something wrong or the readout is broken

>was 6'1 100 kg
>now 6'1 and 63kg
am I too small?

no they don't. running is fucking terrible for your body especially if you weigh over 200 lbs.

>sprinter
are you stupid? you don't sprint for weight loss.

Use a fucking elliptical.

>losing fat
depends on how much fat. if you're obese, do not run. it will fuck up your joints. swim or something instead, and learn 2 nutrition. just visit /fit/ honestly

do you know how many calories (above your maintenance) you consumed in 1 year? it could take that long to burn a deficit

>start dieting, keep sub-1500kcal
>lose 3+ pounds a week
>keep on it for a few months
>rate of loss slowly decreases
>now i'm lucky to lose a pound a week
the fuck are you doing, metabolism

You body wouldn't be able to break that down. You wouldn't gain any calories

its called diminishing returns, retard. at first itll be REALLY easy to lose weight, but as you get closer to a healthy weight it becomes exponentially harder

you hit a plateau, you need to do something different to throw your body down another path.

Do some research about BMR

5'6 and weight 159. will i make it?

Attached: 1549661222009.png (808x802, 159K)

You burn more calories the heavier you are. Losing 3 pounds a week is a LOT, though, dude.