Fuck lads

Fuck lads

I'm hooked

Attached: header (4).jpg (754x350, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you don't place top 10,000 in every tournament, you are not allowed to post in this thread. :)

Is a nice game, I started doing the Ginyu force team because apparently they are fucking great and not hard to get, finished Jeice today, only 4 to go.

>move balls
Wow "gameplay..."

Is more about team building and autistic grinding but ok.

you gotta fix that gambling addiction user

You don't move the balls, you pop them. Perfect example of retards blindly criticizing games they've never played. Made even more pathetic by the fact that the game is free.

3 days of broly super attack simulator, woooo...

>free
if you don't want the good characters sure

>gacha
>games
how do you even do this to yourself?

*good characters that are outdated once a new banner comes out

Took a year long break and only started playing again today.

I'm impressed how far the game has come. The amount of quality of life improvements they have added in 12 months is honestly incredible.
>Can revisit closed events with special items
>Can check a units growth pattern from their main page
>Actually fits all screens now (with an ugly metal border, but it's hell of a lot better than no border at all)

Haven't spent a penny on the game and never felt like I had to.

This is the only gacha game I have tried where I feel like they are pretty generous with the gems

There's plenty of good completely free units though? You don't even play the game lmao

Toki wa michite....
O messiah... O messiah...

Attached: 15021522968.png (363x752, 302K)

why don't we have art that good in dokkan

>zero gameplay gacha shit

Gacha cucks are fucking mentally challenged.

Yep that's how gachas work, is this news to you? But, seriously, when was the last time something was immediately outdated by the next banner. There always at least a couple of months or a year before they are outdated. The worst time I can think of something being outdated that fast was Kefla. She was the Potara leader for like 2 months then the 3rd anniversary happened. But even she still has her uses.

*ahem*
Vic Mignogna

>Prime Vegeta and DB event drop at once
>finish farming DB event
>get about 400 medals into Vegeta
>then GT even drops and have to farm the two kais in the shop
>now there's a WT coming
STOP JUST FUCKING STOP. I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS AND I HATE THIS SHIT OF DUMPING ALL THESE EVENTS ON US AT ONCE. PACE IT BETTER TO FILL SOME DEAD WEEKS INSTEAD OF 5 THINGS AT ONCE AT WEEKS OF DEAD.

Attached: 1542402390147.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Because our game doesn't need to be a million fucking gigabytes. Remember that these a phone games and don't need full voice acting and HD art. Legends in really trying to be Xenoverse in your pocket and it's embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY

Start out with the Ginyu Force, then just hoard stones to roll on Dokkan Banners. Global (and JP) have a INT transforming Vegeta banner coming up, so save up for the Vegeta. The new LR Vegeta is pretty good, since Pure Saiyan is the biggest category in the game. You're gonna need 24 of them
>2 10 SA for an easy SA 20 LR
>4 for the dupe system

Have fun and remember, you're here forever.

>Legends in really trying to be Xenoverse in your pocket
there is nothing wrong with that

Literally all of those except the Tournament can be done later. Prime Battles aren't meant to be grinded out so fast and the GT events come back way more often than they used to. The DB event isn't finished and you'd be better off doing it when he fully awakens and all 3 events are available at the same time. The tournament is top priority right now fuck everything else.

GT events are always the biggest priority when they come around. The shop refreshes with two new elder kais every single time, so if you don't get them then it's kais that are gone forever.

Well other than my typo, there's a lot wrong with it but I'll spare you my tirade. I'll save it for when the Legends shills find this thread and try to troll us.

As long as I have something to grind in the game I'm pleased, it basically never ends.