Pedophilic themes in DmC5

My last thread got deleted for some reason so I'm either posting on a wrong board or I'm onto something haha.

>Dante's theme was sung by a pedophile
>One of scenes references Michael Jackson
>Dante ghosts Patty as soon as she turns 18 (MJ did a similiar thing to all the young boys he molested)
>Dante hangs out with guys much younger than him
>Dante acts like a child all the time (something something Michael Jackson :wink:)
>Dante both verbally and physically abused Nero multiple times through the series
>A supportive character Nico (a mom) helps Nero (a young boy) and saves him multiple times, but she adores Dante (MJ) so she gives him the hat (a future without any worries)
>the hat itself is a metaphor, Dante Jackson loses some orbs (money by paying off parents of abused children) to gain more in the end (career)
>Dante and Vergil are two sides of one coin - in the ending they both go to Hell (which would be a fitting end for MJ) which presents us two equally horrific visions - in one Dante, a flawless character loved by everyone goes to Hell without anyone realizing what kind of monster he was, the other is probably even worse - Vergil, a monster who killed millions is absolved of all his sins
>Vergil fans say "it didn't matter if he was evil or not, because he was motivated and had POWER(power=money IRL)" just like how Michael fans say "it doesn't matter if he abused countless children, because he made some cool pop tracks"
>the scene where Nero stops Dante and Vergil is a metaphore for abused boys finally telling the world how it really was
Apologies for poor English but I felt like someone had to say this. There's probably more sick stuff in the game, but I don't really feel like playing it anymore for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1521919587119.png (600x338, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
dailymotion.com/video/x33h14q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit threads die after no one bumps them.

Sage.

I dont understand op. Michael Jackson didnt molest anyone.

Based schizo esl

even if Michael was a pedo (he isn't), he would still be based you fucking jew

Attached: 2b95dcf2abdac370b2acaaabfcc7387f.png (646x900, 347K)

this is not about mj
it's Yea Forums so talk about dante

I actually might be a schizo. My grandpa was one. He saw conspiracy theories everywhere and talked to his TV haha.

>having autism
>being schizo

Attached: 1446461703603 - Copy.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Holy shit how much more based can Dante get? He also cunnypilled? He truly is the greatest video games character ever.

Attached: 1506880360700.png (156x104, 5K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>No way fag

But MJ is innocent. There goes your theory.

based

Attached: 5cf8702e14effefd9c34f7d97a103b6c.jpg (700x800, 133K)

>"it doesn't matter if he abused countless children, because he made some cool pop tracks"
But that's true, no one cares about what happened to some dumb kids, MJ has some good tracks.

Attached: 1490896031630.jpg (932x824, 344K)

>haha
You should cut this shit out if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Go save children from grooming gangs if you care so much about this retard.
Oh wait you don't actually want to fix the problem like every single one of you crazy fuck who see pedoshit everywhere.

Attached: 1551537267996.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Man, anti-DMC5 posters have gotten really crazy with their attempts to spin a negative narrative, haven't they? This is really something else.
What's next?

MJ didn't do anything wrong.

but I love DMC5
I just wish I could play all stages as Nero

>haha

Stopped reading there.

Is it really that bad? I always laughed like that
lol and kek seem immature and *chuckles* would fedora tier...I think

>this is not about Michael
>One of scenes references Michael Jackson
>Dante ghosts Patty as soon as she turns 18 (MJ did a similiar thing to all the young boys he molested)
Can you give me proof to these claims so I can agree with you?

We can start with the fact Michael Jackson was one of the first notable figures to call the media out for what it was. Sure, others may have said "The media lies" but few with such influence said it so vehemently. Just look at the lyrics on Tabloid Junkie:
youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
He literally calls the media writers "parasites."
The above song came out after Michael Jackson left Sony and started MJJ Productions (his own independent label). His break with Sony was not just over creative disagreements:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
I recommend you watch the whole thing but if you start at 6:15 and watch to the end you'll see him expose Tommy Mottola (former CEO of Sony) as an awful man who abused Mariah Carey. He was bringing out the dirt of the music industry execs.

Not only was Michael going independent, but he was also saying lots of things he wasn't supposed to. You can see La Toya Jackson talking about how "They" murdered Michael Jackson and how Jackson knew his life would soon be over:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8

So, Michael was free from Sony so what was he writing about? Besides all the anti-media songs he came out with They Don't Really Care About us.
The song was about Michael being abused by the media and music industry AND about how humanity as a whole is owned by people who don't care about us. So why would Michael mention jews? Perhaps this video will shed some light:
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
And Bobby Fisher (one of the smartest men to ever live) on Michael's death:
dailymotion.com/video/x33h14q

This isn't proof, just baseless assumptions

This is one of the few last places. That loves MJ. And I like MJ. Sorry dude. You lose.

Just like everything else we got on him then

Go back, normalfag

Attached: 1545991777909.png (8000x8000, 3.74M)

>fucking 17 year olds makes you a pedo
on what planet

>DmC
>DMC
I see, it's you, that faggot thinking he can force the meme that the entirety of Yea Forums will hate DMC5.

Attached: top gear.jpg (900x507, 86K)

So no actual proof. He didn't molest anyone.

welp, time to fap

right, so debasing a corpse based on tabloid trite rather than dismissed court cases is what you consider to be virtuous?
Unironically kys, retarded moron.

shut up and post more guru gurus

Attached: troll king has had enough of this thread.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

I'm just not getting involved at this stage. And neither should you. He has been dead for ten fucking years. Just enjoy the music. But fucking hell let him rest. Fuck thank God I'm listening to Scream right now.

>Fill my dark hole with white
This is brilliant

Attached: 1537320969008.jpg (500x688, 32K)