What are your expectations?

pcgamer.com/au/amp/back-4-dead-is-a-co-op-zombie-fps-from-the-left-4-dead-team/

What are your expectations?
What are your hopes?
Do you want a L4D clone or something new?

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-094108~2.png (1440x1362, 130K)

Hope they remove versus and include hop-in pvp

Why do you want them to remove versus?

>amp link

phone posters get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

>expectations
Setting a new standard for microtransactions and loot-boxes.
>hopes
Turtle goes under.
>L4D clone or something new
Something new, so I'm passing on B4B.

Apologies, my computer died.
Just thought people might be interested.

Hope it comes to the Epic store exclusively.

Did people learn nothing from evolve?

>Setting a new standard for microtransactions and loot-boxes.
No way they beat black ops 4

Because I'm a shitter

Ruins the game's mood

Oh cool, something from the Evolve team. This surely won't be a spectacular fuckup.

How long before Valve buys it and then kills it?

Just by the name, this is going to be some downs syndrome version of left 4 dead.

Please, make it Epic exclusive

>New turtle rock game, after the shit that was evolve
No thanks

Reminder that Matthew Colvile is a communistic cunt who was responsible for the fuckfest that was Evolve.

I have a faint feeling that Turtle Rock's only making this because they know that people want L4D3 but Valve likely won't deliver.

>Evolve was supposed to be the new Left 4 Dead
>now Back 4 Blood is the new new Left 4 Dead
>no screenshots, promotional renders, concept art, nothing, just words and screenshots of a previous work they don't have the rights to

Attached: 1545905789379.jpg (852x737, 83K)

no split screen no buy

>zombies

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 143K)

I'm certain of it, they wouldn't name it Back 4 Blood otherwise. I hope they won't be smug and pedantic about it, and that they make a good game that builds upon everything they did with Left 4 Dead and delivers a good experience.

>evolve is the spiritual successor to left 4 dead!
>dead by daylight is the spiritual successor of left 4 dead!

>communistic cunt
>The main reason the game went to shit was the insane amount of microtransaction, DLC and different bundles
If anything he's hyper capitalist.

Attached: Loss of Words.png (346x360, 52K)

Theres very big possibility that game probably started as a next Left 4 Dead but Valve told them to fuck off so project got redesigned and picked up by WB because I dont think independent studio would make completly brand new AAA IP twice in a row especially after one just flopped badly.

If Evolve had simply launched without all the microtransaction and esports bullshit I think it would have done just fine. Not a blockbuster but it would probably still have an audience.

As long as we get another monster waifu out of it I'm happy.

Attached: the_wraith_by_knobthelongshaft-daczo1t.png (1024x576, 922K)

maybe they'll do something besides make a wave spawn every 30 seconds and throw up some completely bogus bullshit about how it was generated by HYPER INTELLIGENT A.I. "THE DIRECTOR"
no you fucks it was just RNG'ing a wave rolling a die. roll a 1 you get a zombie horde, roll a 4 you get a banshee, roll a 6 you get a tank. hurpdurp deep AI they got there

>expectations
Considering the shitshow that was Evolved, I won't be surprised if there was anyone worthwhile left in the dev team, nor would I be surprised if 2K got their grubby little hands all over it and released another DLC filled loot box extravaganza
>What are your hopes
For it not to be a shit game, because we got enough of those
>Do you want a L4D clone or something new?
The name alone sounds like a L4D clone, but I'm kind of hoping it's a revenge story against some sort of cartel/gang/mafia. Like a former member/a family member/detective/escaped hostage taking on waves of criminals for whatever personal reason.

>L4D
Yawn. That shit was bland and boring af and was the beginning of the end for Valve