Cyberpunk 2077

>Cyberpunk 2077
>There's actually no cyberpunk in it

WTF, only CDPR could get away with this kind of shit, any other company would have been BTFO by the community for false advertising.

Attached: 1549870618309.jpg (590x350, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OR6Z4wBO4hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You seem a little butthurt over it having a sun. Try going outside once in a while to realize it exists.

>CyberBlunderfag back at it again
lmao

Attached: Tupac Playing Pokemon.jpg (500x646, 114K)

I dont know about you guys but I see a futuristic dystopia society with a punk aesthetic...

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Attached: 1529324019233.png (979x2284, 1.2M)

DAMN, the new GTA looks LIKE THAT?

Attached: ∕ v ∕ mods cyberpunk 2077.webm (480x360, 2.1M)

Maybe CDPR is only showing day time screens to trigger the "IT HAS NO BE NIGHT AND NEON" crowd.

So what will Yea Forums do when the game drops, it wins awards & gets 10/10s?

I can only assume they'll be spamming webms of animation errors going "OHNONONONO" and "Cyberpunk is a good ga-"

It has Lady Gaga at least.

Lady gaga is sht and hasn't been relevant for a decade, they should have hired charli xcx and SOPHIE

youtube.com/watch?v=OR6Z4wBO4hM

>it's never night
>no neons
>just mash up of borderlands and GTA
Another soulless disappointment.

Attached: 1325198259960.jpg (2048x1536, 612K)

>a tranny
hhhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Im upset theres no faction rep, being about to join factions, forced to get augmented and that the melee looks like complete dogshit. They'll probably force you to use guns.

I guess the same way Yea Forums acts when Lady Gaga gets Emmys and Billboard awards or the same way Yea Forums acts when capeshit gets Oscars
High ratings by the mainstream media and critics don't mean shit, go back to playing your 10/10 shit indie game

Attached: images (1).jpg (620x349, 41K)

Whatever you say assblasted user :)

He's right tho.

>no essence points being lose when you implant augments up to the point where you're no longer considered human
Shit game

I don't mind the game having a day/night cycle. It would just be awkward without one. I'll play through it once and then probably mod it to have only night and rain just to get some blade runner vibes going.

Attached: 1550048693562.gif (480x320, 73K)

Its based on a board game, blame the board game writers.

That said it should be a 9/10 game. I loved Mankind Divided so I'll probably eat it all up, its hard to fuck up harder than that.

It has literally no elements from the board game tho.

>the darksign

You guys don't get tired of making the same thread every day? Everyone knows you're gonna be playing this shit either way, so what's the point?

Attached: 1544210056805.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

>literally no elements from the board game
LMAO if you actually played the board game you would notice little touches and callback on almost any screenshot published.