Why does he plagiarize Evangelion so much?

Why does he plagiarize Evangelion so much?

Attached: NierAutomata-Top-477373540.jpg (2366x1775, 591K)

a lot of japanese game devs copy a lot of their stories and plots from other writers / mediums.
It's a very Asiatic mindset and encouraged in Asian societies

They all do.

Attached: Tetsuya_Takahashi.png (175x150, 56K)

Everytime I thought I came up with an original idea for a story someone goes "Oh you mean like in..."

>Japanese
>Asiatic

"Good writers borrow, great writers steal" isn't a uniquely Asian sentiment my dude.
Read a book.

Attached: T.S. Eliot.jpg (1050x549, 78K)

Yeah, user. The world is pretty old already

>plagiarize Evangelion
>Evangelion
>a work full of original ideas

Attached: 1546909458619.jpg (550x412, 32K)

this
EVA-fags are uncultured fucks who never watched or read anything made before
still like NGE tho, even if it's extremely overrated by most fans

Why does Evangelion plagiarize Zeta Gundam so much?
Why does FFXV plagiarize Witcher 3 so much?

Attached: 756435.jpg (355x265, 29K)

Yes

Why does Evangelion plagiarize Ideon so much?

Attached: 250px-IdeonMovie_BD.jpg (250x314, 32K)

Pretty much everything in Eva is lifted wholesale from other media.

Lets leave it at that.
EVA is a work with some original ideas. Such as depression and development taking lead role, in what is a extreme adult TV series.
Everything else is a attempt at taking other stuff and polishing it to make EVA into a better show.

Attached: Berserk_rapehorse.png (548x493, 374K)

The Japanese have no qualms or pretense about making it blatant though. The West tends to try and obscure their sources, with the exception of older ones that make the author look smart for completing highschool required reading.

Because Eva never copied anything

Attached: this looks familiar.jpg (365x624, 67K)

Neither does the West.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1467, 222K)

Why did Undertale plagiarize NieR?

have sex incel

God I hate that book. I felt like he described the detail of every blade of grass the characters came across just so he could pad out the book

Worked for Tolkien.

Because he liked it.

He literally wondered why nobody seemed to notice or care that Drakengard's E ending's name was taken right from EoE.

> edgy artist
> worships edgy anime
gee i dunno

That phrase is used for artists in general, retard. Stealing meanings getting away with taking others ideas, if you can point out its stolen, it wasn't done very well.

Hack, not a genius.

I don't know, but it certainly explains why the stories in his games suck the chrome off of door knobs.

Imagine being a pedantic shithead and ALSO too retarded to breathe.
Rub both your braincells together and try to grasp the full relevance of the quote within the given context, instead of just regurgitating shit everyone already knows.

It's even worse in Automata

>Why does Evangelion plagiarize Zeta Gundam so much?
not only that but it also ripped off devil man as well

japanese people take tech and ideas and only improve and refine them, they create very little new content - look at seiko watches, it's not their own tech but they refined them over many years to be solid

I wish he plagiarized the character writing.
Drakengard was so minimalist with the story that it never was a problem, but Nier with it's half baked cast of archetypes really drained any interest I had in Taro's games. Anyone who was emotionally effected by anything from the second time you see Kaene and onward is 100 percent autistic.

Evangelion is just Ultraman and Gerry Anderson's UFO other scifi/ anime

>i'm retarded
I know, but why announce it, user