What are your expectations?

What are your expectations?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (460x215, 33K)

Movie game

Another souls game where the story is purposely vague and the combat is dumbed down to dodge attack and mash r1.
I'll get it when the inevitable GOTY edition comes out with all DLC

trash

single playthrough trash, not why I buy From games

Why buy any other action game besides DMC5 this month

Fucking fromsoftware thinking they can compete with capgod, embarrassing really, it doesn’t even run at 60fps on consoles! If DMC5 can why can’t this?

Better than Souls, worse than Bloodborne

Miyazaki's masterpiece.

A casual monster hunter game with a bunch of filler before the big fights like all the other from stuff

I expect it to be a good game. If it's not I'm going to be very upset.

I'm not trying to be super hyped but

I'm fucking hyped, the entire aesthetic of the whole "One-armed Wolf" thing to the Samurai theme makes me rock hard.

I doubt Miyazaki is too involved in this game. He's not even writing. He's probably focusing on the unannounced Souls game they're working on now. Sekiro will probably turn out good though, Masaru Yamamura is an important figure on it and he has a good track record.

Attached: arcaneslugsmug.png (930x996, 1.04M)

probably worth a pirate but honestly i hate third person action games so eh.

Ninja Gaiden made by From Software.

More like Ninja Souls

Hopefully BB with more story

if only the 50% of the shitposts were actually funny but fuck, you guys keep saying the same stupid shit over and over again, at least get creative

a great game with a 90+ user metacritic score

dying for 3 hours on the first boss cause boomer reflexes

a solid game with a high effort high reward combat system set in Sengoku Fantasy.
Personally I am hyped but only because it is coming so soon and I am anxious to try it already, but generally I am not too invested in the entire drama surrounding it.

Souls haters crying and Soulsfags crying. I lean towards Soulsfag, but am hoping for a good action game.

Cringy shit that references dark souls and will make reddit do the onions face

hellow newfag

it does look like the game will be more like BB than DS, with the first Boss being a Gatekeeper like Gascoigne instead of a flashy pushovers such as Gundyr or the Asylum Demon
Actually testing your mastery of the basics instead of getting lightspammed down inbetween heavily telegraphed attacks by lucky noobs, though one could argue that does warrant a mastery of the basics in DS already.

He probably won't really work on games anymore, he's the president of the company. I think he will need to focus on management stuff. The only good thing is that he can oversee everything and select what is to be done, but his actual involvement in the games will never be the same. More of an ideas guy than a creator.
Like in DSIII, he was credited as director but only directed like two or three areas. In Sekiro, he wrote the plot but as for the dialogue and item descriptions, he's only looking at what other people are making to see if it is good enough or not. I think his involvement in the next games will be more like this.

Based underage newfag DaS3 zoomer.

They should have just made Tenchu

idk. I'm not actually anticipating it at all. If I play it any time soon it's gonna be pirated. I'll get it on sale after all the DLC is out if its good.

Not as good as their last game Deracine but potentially better than Bloodborne

It will be good but die quickly only to live on through speed run fags.

delusional invaderkeks

Well that's all I ever wanted

He conceived and wrote Bloodborne while president at least. I don't think you're entirely wrong but I also think he likes making games too much to never have that level of involvement again.

>a Gatekeeper like Gascoigne instead of a flashy pushovers such as Gundyr
I beat Gascoigne on my first try just by shooting whenever he went to do an attack, but I had a hard time with Gundyr after coming from DaS1 and suddenly being assaulted with the sudden increase in enemy attack speed.

Are you sure? I thought BB was from before he became president.

The game just looks so much. That level with all the houses set ablaze and the boss that enchants his weapon with poison gives off a certain vibe that fills me with childlike joy for some reason.

i have no expectations at all

I just checked he was promoted to president in 2014 and Bloodborne came out early 2015 so I guess he had already started working on it actually. So he did technically work on it as it's sole director while president but for a very brief time.

I don't believe you

>No PvP
>No levels
>No builds
>No shield
>No weapons
>No messages
>No covenants
>No newgame+
>No multiplayer
>Retarded story
>No bloodstains
>Only 11 bosses
>No replayability
>No heavy attacks
>Published by activision
>No stamina management
>No character customization
>The menu looks like a PS1 game
>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
>90% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)

To be fair, I didn't play Bloodborne until I'd already beaten DaS3 multiple times, so I was already used to dealing with high speed enemies by that point.

GOTY 2019

>>The menu looks like a PS1 game
This can't be a con.

I hope I can pirate it, looks like it might be hard as balls.

I'll also texture mod my ninja to be black and cool.

Because DM5 is worse than Sekiro

BB > DaS > DeS > DaS III = Sekiro > DaS II
None of them being bad games, and all being at least a 9. BB being a 10/10.

GOTY
Possibly GOTD even. From has outdone themselves.

Attached: 1552607079154.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

NOOOO
FUCKING STOP
DELETE THIS FUUUUUCK
HOW WILLL WE EVER RECOVER BROS, FUCK WE HAVE BEEN BTFO

Kill yourself, faggot

Attached: DELETE.jpg (753x421, 43K)

The B-Team made this while the A-Team is focusing on something much better.

Kinda like how DS2 sucked because the A-Team was working on Bloodborne.

Attached: 1488687907702.jpg (1600x915, 532K)

But user, DS2 is best DS

I expect it to be fun.

No Online is a good thing because fuck invaders ruining fun of everyone else

What the fuck is wrong with you that webm is cool

Isn't this the Soulslike game they were referring to?

I think this game is gonna be underwhelming. I want a dark souls game. Dark souls franchise and bloodborne is what me believe in video games again. Imagine me, playing video games my whole life and for the past 4 years video games just werent fun to me and a chore to play. I kept thinking "it must be me, im too blame, i just dont find enjoyment in games". And than like a gift from god Dark Souls came out and showed how to actually make a game. No hand holding, mysteries everywhere, unlimited builds, an actual challenge, world building, atmosphere. It was everything and made me believe in games again.

I want a different dark souls game every year, they will never get old to me. I just dont care its the only game I can play that satisfies me (and ofcourse bloodborne).

Sekiro just took out everything that makes it a soulsborne game and literally took the soul out.

Am i buying sekiro? Yes. Am i hyped? No. I dont think it will be horrible, but i think the game is gonna be severly lacking, its gonna be way way too short, and its mot gonna have replay ability.

>What are your expectations
ching chong bing bong

That's chinese, retard.

I have none, really. It's not a day one buy for me because I think it's going to lack replayability. Plus the whole "no stamina" thing and jumping away has me super skeptical.

The OP of another Sekiro thread that's shitting on the game. I assumed it was the same faggot OP or another retard that got the webm from it.

>What are your expectations
YYOOOOOOOOO

Ngggg out

Goty, tie w re2 perhaps

you need to bear in mind that this game isn't dark souls. the limit is posture rather than stamina, and enemies can move more dynamically

Best case scenario:
It's Tenchu with the combat:stealth ratio reversed.

Worst case scenario:
It's a Souls clone.